Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 28, 2024, 12:09:12 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228124 Posts in 43262 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  The Jungle
| | |-+  The Borat Movie!
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 Go Down Print
Author Topic: The Borat Movie!  (Read 22482 times)
marty
Rocker

One Vodka For Every Ghost

« Reply #60 on: November 02, 2006, 07:04:05 PM »

i just saw it!  Grin
WOW! its fucking kick arse!!!
Hilarious
But if u happen to be Black, jewish, retarded, a feminist, american, gay or from kazakstahn u may be a tad offended at points  hihi rofl peace ok
CheapJon
spam egg spam spam bacon and spam, spam sausage spam spam bacon spam tomato and spam
Legend

lstn mfx 2 diz song dat shud b hurd

« Reply #61 on: November 02, 2006, 08:53:09 PM »

i just saw it!? Grin
WOW! its fucking kick arse!!!
Hilarious
But if u happen to be Black, jewish, retarded, a feminist, american, gay or from kazakstahn u may be a tad offended at points? hihi rofl peace ok

i can't fuckin wait to see this one, borat is one of my favourites, love his racist, sexistic jokes,

sasha baron cohen a comedic genious yes
Where is Hassan Nasrallah ?
Coco
Legend

S?gol?ne Royal

« Reply #62 on: November 03, 2006, 05:29:36 AM »

i loved the film !
i am racist and misogynist ! and i hate jews and black people ! and americans are so not fetch !

R4tfink
Naked Waldorf in front of the computer
Legend

Fuckoffsville.

« Reply #63 on: November 04, 2006, 09:49:51 AM »

The funniest film i have ever seen. Bar none.

If you havent seen it already, you are man who likes another man to do Romantic Explosion on your Stomatch.
Danny Top Hat
« Reply #64 on: November 04, 2006, 01:19:01 PM »

I saw it yesterday.  It's really fucking funny. ok
Chief
Legend

« Reply #65 on: November 05, 2006, 12:43:16 AM »

holy shit this was good.. it was so crazy at times it was hard to watch but it was pretty damn funny.  i would love to see another borat movie, the little stuff he does just KILLS me!!!

"That game was gay on gay violence!"

Visit my GNR site Welcome to the Jungle:
http://qfg2.info/gnr.html
Elrothiel
« Reply #66 on: November 05, 2006, 08:21:16 AM »

I'll be seeing it in about half an hour... I'll be back later to give my two cents! Can't wait!! Cheesy
Izzy
Whine, moan, complain... Repeat
Legend

More than meets the eye

« Reply #67 on: November 05, 2006, 12:29:42 PM »

I think its hilarious how people moan and whine about how it ''offends'' this group and that - when it should be obvious to all that the film is far more about America's bigotry and ignorance than Borat's.

Quick! To the bandwagon!
Borat
VIP

Jagshemash!

« Reply #68 on: November 05, 2006, 12:44:52 PM »

I think its hilarious how people moan and whine about how it ''offends'' this group and that - when it should be obvious to all that the film is far more about America's bigotry and ignorance than Borat's.

And that my friend is the point, and the reason why Sasha Baron Cohen is a fucking genius (special mention to Larry Charles who helmed the film and of course Ken Davitian who is brilliant as Azamat.

I built myself up for the film so much and knew so much about it that I was always bound to be slightly underwhelmed, however this is still the funniest thing I have ever seen both the unscripted and scripted parts were incredible, just a shame we will probably never see Borat again due to his high profile.

'Do not shrink me Gypsy' rofl

My wife she is dead?she die in the field?she die from work, an accident, but is not important, I have a new wife.
CheapJon
spam egg spam spam bacon and spam, spam sausage spam spam bacon spam tomato and spam
Legend

lstn mfx 2 diz song dat shud b hurd

« Reply #69 on: November 05, 2006, 12:59:23 PM »

best of borat at youtube, 24 minutes borat, this is great

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SBirGHHzXOM

you gotta watch it yes rofl

borat singing the song "in my counrty there is a problem"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CN_tHhHSLP4
« Last Edit: November 05, 2006, 01:07:10 PM by CheapJon » Logged
Elrothiel
« Reply #70 on: November 05, 2006, 02:10:37 PM »

That was probably the funniest thing I've ever seen in my life!! I actually thought I was gunna pass out from laughing so much during the naked fight scene... that was just hilarious, but I will say this: Anyone who's that fat, should never ever EVER remove their clothes!!! rofl

Brilliant brilliant movie!

headbanger

Everyone should watch it!
Jim
I was cured, all right.
Legend

Singin' tu-lur-a-lei-oh...

« Reply #71 on: November 05, 2006, 02:15:59 PM »

special mention to Larry Charles who helmed the film

yes Of Seinfeld and Curb fame!

worst signature.

officially.

not chris misfit.
Izzy
Whine, moan, complain... Repeat
Legend

More than meets the eye

« Reply #72 on: November 05, 2006, 05:54:23 PM »

ah the scene where he's asking how hard he needs to be going to guarentee he kills someone in the Hummer - and the salesmen happily explaining it - classic, just classic

and the scene where he asks for suitable handguns to protect him from jews...and the store owner happily discusses with him a particular model

Shame so much of the film was scripted - the driving lesson: when u have a camera built on the front of the car for certain scenes...and not in others, ya know, i'm guessing the instructor might have had a clue....maybe, ya think

Quick! To the bandwagon!
Jim
I was cured, all right.
Legend

Singin' tu-lur-a-lei-oh...

« Reply #73 on: November 05, 2006, 05:56:38 PM »

... Not really. If they told the driving instructor that they were filming for a documentary type report program, which they clearly were, then of course there would be cameras fitted inside the car. The guy would probably have signed the release before they started.

Also, I'm pretty sure that the guy falling off the horse at the rodeo wasn't scripted, and I thought that was one of the most blatantly 'scripted' things in the movie when I first saw it.....................

worst signature.

officially.

not chris misfit.
Mr. Dick Purple
and the iconoclast in yellow
Legend

I have inside me blood of Kings

« Reply #74 on: November 06, 2006, 08:58:10 AM »

You know, if they ever make a movie about Freddie Mercury, Sacha should play him. I mean, his Borat character looks like a less refined version of Freddie. Just style his hair and moustache and voila, you have Freddie!  hihi

Who's who?  Roll Eyes

Man! you kill me  hihi
I thought that the first time I saw this guy, even though I dont find himquite funny, ehh I'll give a try when the movie comes out here  Undecided

No man can be my equal
WARose
Boredom ate us like cancer
Legend

« Reply #75 on: November 07, 2006, 12:37:27 PM »

exactely!! hihi

my mate actually is from kasakstan and he loves it....

Psychologically, you could consider this a reunion tour because I`ve managed to find enough pieces of my mind in order to be with you here tonight - - Axl Rose, Chicago 2002
The Dog
Legend

« Reply #76 on: November 07, 2006, 03:05:45 PM »

ah the scene where he's asking how hard he needs to be going to guarentee he kills someone in the Hummer - and the salesmen happily explaining it - classic, just classic

and the scene where he asks for suitable handguns to protect him from jews...and the store owner happily discusses with him a particular model

Shame so much of the film was scripted - the driving lesson: when u have a camera built on the front of the car for certain scenes...and not in others, ya know, i'm guessing the instructor might have had a clue....maybe, ya think

the only two actors who were scripted besides Borat were his manager and the prostitute, everone else did not know it was a spoof.  the camera onthe dash was set up and they told the guy it was for the TV show ('im assuming).  you would be able to tell if it was scripted or not.  I don't think it was.  even the finale in the music store is supposed to be totally UNscripted.  hysterical movie.

EAT MY ASS BORAT! hahaha

"You're the worst character ever Towelie."
Chief
Legend

« Reply #77 on: November 07, 2006, 03:41:44 PM »

some videos of BORAT as mtv news correspondent are on here on the left.. hahhaha

http://www.mtv.com/news/#/news/

"That game was gay on gay violence!"

Visit my GNR site Welcome to the Jungle:
http://qfg2.info/gnr.html
Kid A
« Reply #78 on: November 07, 2006, 05:07:21 PM »

It beat Santa Clause 3, I guess us Brits aren't the only one to know about Ali-G.
slash666
On The Edge Of Seventeen
Legend

The REAL Champ Is Here!

« Reply #79 on: November 07, 2006, 06:15:55 PM »

saw it last night, what else can i say other than Perfect!

"Don't Shrink Me Gypsy!"  rofl

The Squared Circle

Join The Revolution!
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: