Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 29, 2024, 11:29:17 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228527 Posts in 43274 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Kid Rock
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Kid Rock  (Read 12689 times)
AxlsSweetChild
Headliner

proof the band stands the test of time

« Reply #20 on: June 08, 2006, 04:13:07 PM »

you're a complete asshole mate Roll Eyes

wtf, where did that come from?

If you play My World backwards, Axl announces the release date for Chinese Democracy
wadey
Legend

« Reply #21 on: June 08, 2006, 04:14:06 PM »

you're a complete asshole mate Roll Eyes

wtf, where did that come from?

dont know but someone just lost a karma me thinks..... Shocked

wembley-91'  leeds-02'  donington-06'  sheffield-06'  leeds-10'  manchester-10'  manchester-12' - donington 18' -and i finally met Axl !
daviebuckethead
VIP

it'd be a long time for anyone..........

« Reply #22 on: June 08, 2006, 04:15:01 PM »

wasn't directed at you man sorry!!! it was for the guy with the sarcasm problem who was trying to annoy you....sorry. i should really learn how to quote Tongue

everytime i see them makes me wish i had a gun.....
wadey
Legend

« Reply #23 on: June 08, 2006, 04:16:43 PM »

wasn't directed at you man sorry!!! it was for the guy with the sarcasm problem who was trying to annoy you....sorry. i should really learn how to quote Tongue

just hit the quote tab  Grin

wembley-91'  leeds-02'  donington-06'  sheffield-06'  leeds-10'  manchester-10'  manchester-12' - donington 18' -and i finally met Axl !
AxlsSweetChild
Headliner

« Reply #24 on: June 08, 2006, 04:17:42 PM »

lol, no problem man, sry i went ballistic

If you play My World backwards, Axl announces the release date for Chinese Democracy
daviebuckethead
VIP

« Reply #25 on: June 08, 2006, 04:17:48 PM »

yeah i may get -ve karma....... i apologise. it just annoys me that here, people slate others opinions daily. thats shite. someones opinion is ther own, its personal. just because some guy doesn't like kid rock doesn't give him the right to take the piss out of others, when all this guy was trying to do was tell as story, that was relevant in gnr world.

its just reall ygets me sometimes y'know!

apologies to those who were offended peace

wadey
Legend

« Reply #26 on: June 08, 2006, 04:21:12 PM »

yeah i may get -ve karma....... i apologise. it just annoys me that here, people slate others opinions daily. thats shite. someones opinion is ther own, its personal. just because some guy doesn't like kid rock doesn't give him the right to take the piss out of others, when all this guy was trying to do was tell as story, that was relevant in gnr world.

i see your point of view and i know where your coming from but i figure the last things axl needs to hear is that some songs have been poorly written. the masterpiece has been in the making 10yrs+ already

AxlsMainMan
Dazed & Confused
Legend

« Reply #27 on: June 08, 2006, 04:22:18 PM »

watch kid rock get abused for this hihi

but he also said some songs are really poorly written, but that happens

glad he told you that, that's cool, new music that's great too.. beer

Im guessing Kid Rock heard the polished version of Silkworms, only it really isn't that much better than the Rio '01 version we've all already heard... hihi

9.20 & 21.06
1.16 & 17.10
1.24 & 25.10
11.02 & 03.12
10.29 & 30.17
daviebuckethead
VIP

« Reply #28 on: June 08, 2006, 04:25:19 PM »

i see your point of view and i know where your coming from but i figure the last things axl needs to hear is that some songs have been poorly written. the masterpiece has been in the making 10yrs+ already

you're right, i was at hammersmith ;last night and when all the boo's and "where's slash" stuff started i was like................... nervous

the band doesn't need that, and negativity is maybe what has killed previousl tours, half filled venues in the 2002 tour...

daviebuckethead
VIP

« Reply #29 on: June 08, 2006, 04:26:27 PM »

i live in uk, so any confirmation that this is indeed BS!

wadey
Legend

« Reply #30 on: June 08, 2006, 04:26:33 PM »

This guys full of shit!!

A. it's 1pm in LA right now, the game would have had to start the game at 9am to be over by now.

B. I checked ESPN.com, the Dodgers don't play today.

= This guys a duechebag.. {Go ahead, give me bad karma for debunking his lie}

he did say the OTHER day and not today   Grin

daviebuckethead
VIP

« Reply #31 on: June 08, 2006, 04:26:56 PM »

there ya go!

pasnow
VIP

« Reply #32 on: June 08, 2006, 04:29:33 PM »

there ya go!

I see your point, I still question the credibility of the post. Anytime I see something "Hey I ran into so & so" I really have trouble believing it without any form of documentation. I still don't beleive it.
G2N2R
Rocker

Just a little? Maybe a LIL more...

« Reply #33 on: June 08, 2006, 04:30:04 PM »

While I agree that all the opinion bashing is sort of annoying, you can't just have everyone agree with everything. If someone doesn't agree with what someone said and writes that on this board isn't that stating THERE opinion as well? Everyone is entitled to an opinion, wether it be agreeing with something or not.. you can't let what people write on a board get to you, makes no sense, it's not like you saying that they are stupid for writing whatever is going to make them change what they do. Everyone contributes to this board in different ways, some with useful info and others with strange criticism, but in the end it's all entertaining to read ok

Also I highly doubt Kid Rock would socialize with some person at a baseball game about Guns N' Roses Tongue

I can't live without my train, my laptop, or my incredible urge to dance without my pants!
AxlsSweetChild
Headliner

« Reply #34 on: June 08, 2006, 04:33:03 PM »

Also I highly doubt Kid Rock would socialize with some person at a baseball game about Guns N' Roses Tongue
why would u say that, kid rocks a pretty down to earth guy, and if yall think i'm lyin, the game was on monday, the mets won 4-1, Alay Soler got the win  Brett Tomko got the loss and the game started at 7:05

ShotgunBlues1978
« Reply #35 on: June 08, 2006, 04:35:52 PM »

Assuming the story's true, did he mean poorly written lyrically or musically I wonder  Tongue

I wonder if Silkworms was on the demo and this is what led Kid Rock to make that comment  hihi

Also the story is pretty believable because Kid Rock has a reputation of being cool to fans
AxlsSweetChild
Headliner

« Reply #36 on: June 08, 2006, 04:37:34 PM »

what he really meant is that he didnt like the songs, i asked him that

G2N2R
Rocker

Just a little? Maybe a LIL more...

« Reply #37 on: June 08, 2006, 04:37:56 PM »

why would u say that, kid rocks a pretty down to earth guy, and if yall think i'm lyin, the game was on monday, the mets won 4-1, Alay Soler got the win? Brett Tomko got the loss and the game started at 7:05

Anyone can tell you what happened in a game that was on Monday, I could tell you what happened with the Sox game and I didn't go.. but listen, I have no reason to question you if you say you talked to Kid Rock.. fine. He said that he heard all the songs that were going to be on Chinese Democracy, does this mean that it will FINALLY come out this year?
If so then can't wait to hear it, gotta be the most anticipated CD ever beer

I can't live without my train, my laptop, or my incredible urge to dance without my pants!
kever20
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #38 on: June 08, 2006, 04:38:15 PM »

but he also said some songs are really poorly written, but that happens

thats just delayed the album by another 15 fucking years.................way to go.....thanks ?Angry
Liar or not... A "poorly written song" isn't anything to worry about. Just listen to the AFD version of "Anything Goes": it's nothing compared to the early demo versions. That could be what happened: it started out fucking great, but then after the lyrics get reworked and the music is altered (all in the interest of making "the best record possible"), it sounds like garbage. Besides, Kid Rock has nothing to talk about. One of his biggest songs was a duet with Sheryl Crow. Not really relevant (cuz I love that song), but he shouldn't judge the demos until he hears the completed ones.

Kevin

Convicted for murder,
The bastards run free
Out on parole, out on the prowl
Freed on the bail paid by the thief
Justice supreme, the liars all ream
daviebuckethead
VIP

« Reply #39 on: June 08, 2006, 04:40:43 PM »

i think anything goes is good, not appetites strongest but a good song

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: