Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 21, 2024, 03:43:46 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228478 Posts in 43274 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Bumblefoot
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Bumblefoot  (Read 1591 times)
sootn
Headliner

Here Today...

« on: June 08, 2006, 06:12:18 PM »

I hope GNR don't lose bumblefoot that dude tears it up and his style rocks!
marcelj
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #1 on: June 08, 2006, 06:20:20 PM »

He sure does rock... Smiley
Communist China
Banned
VIP

All the ladies are welcome to my jungle!

« Reply #2 on: June 08, 2006, 06:22:08 PM »

Why are you afraid that they'd lose him?

that makes you a nut swinger. Deal with it.? ok
fishyguy
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #3 on: June 08, 2006, 06:38:02 PM »

Hopefully not.

Rons great but I'm not digging his solo. He can play so much more and most of the crowd dont get his tapped harmonics either.

People wanna hear melody and simple catchy stuff.

Also I wish he'd loose the beanie and the coat.

But he's just being himself I guess, love him or hate him.
Jimmy?
You can't really dust for vomit
Legend

Don't you try to stop us now.......

« Reply #4 on: June 08, 2006, 06:40:50 PM »

BBFT ROCKS - nuff said  beer

he won't leave, it's pretty obvious Axl needs the 3 guitarists so he's here for the long run i think/hope  ok
mikegiuliana
Legend

I'm a llama!

« Reply #5 on: June 08, 2006, 06:43:47 PM »

great person and player, hope he sticks around.. bet he will, they need one more player after the album drops then teh tour of course
Ines_rocks!
VIP

We take for granted we know the whole story

« Reply #6 on: June 08, 2006, 06:46:47 PM »

BBFT ROCKS - nuff said? beer

he won't leave, it's pretty obvious Axl needs the 3 guitarists so he's here for the long run i think/hope? ok

do u really think they need three guitarists? If so, why? Don?t you think that GN?R could easily put one of those guys- yeah all three are great- as a lead guitar and another one just as a rhytm.. u know, just as the old days... Cos for me, the think of having three guitar players just makes ppl think how much GN?R need Slash u know... Like, in November Rain, each one does a solo (three solos in that song as u so know) while Slash did all on his own... I keep saying, those three guys are fucking great, i dunno which one shouldn?t be there, maybe Richard, dunno... but they don?t need three of them!

(just my opinion)

"I've always wanted to have it written in my will that when I die, the coffin shows up a half-hour late and says on the side, like in gold, SORRY I'M LATE." Axl Rose, 1992
Linuc
Headliner

www.gnrsweden.com

« Reply #7 on: June 08, 2006, 06:51:26 PM »

He said to me in a mail that he will stay as long as they want him. He also said that he probably not will be on Chinese Democracy, because he joined the band to late. He said it was up to the management.

Swedish Guns N' Roses-site & forum:
http://www.gnrsweden.com/
mikegiuliana
Legend

I'm a llama!

« Reply #8 on: June 08, 2006, 06:53:07 PM »

he won't leave, it's pretty obvious Axl needs the 3 guitarists so he's here for the long run i think/hope? ok

do u really think they need three guitarists? If so, why? Don?t you think that GN?R could easily put one of those guys- yeah all three are great- as a lead guitar and another one just as a rhytm.. u know, just as the old days... Cos for me, the think of having three guitar players just makes ppl think how much GN?R need Slash u know... Like, in November Rain, each one does a solo (three solos in that song as u so know) while Slash did all on his own... I keep saying, those three guys are fucking great, i dunno which one shouldn?t be there, maybe Richard, dunno... but they don?t need three of them!

(just my opinion)

Right now for songs like better I suppose they need three, but the albums were done for three so it makes sence...  You don't need 3 on afd hits or NR but what can you do hire and fire until cd comes out?

Hopefully one day for myself the old band gets along in some way
Jimmy?
You can't really dust for vomit
Legend

Don't you try to stop us now.......

« Reply #9 on: June 08, 2006, 06:56:49 PM »

(just my opinion)

can you imagine the pressure and expectation on ONE guitarist who has to fill Slash's boots. I'd bet that one of the reasons they have 3 guitarists is because it doesn't give a direct person to compare to Slash meaning that the critics won't be able to make that comparison. GnR don't need Slash, Slash needs GnR ?hihi
Mattattack
Banned
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #10 on: June 08, 2006, 07:04:13 PM »

Just don't lose Buckets parts on CD. As for Bumble, hopefully they lose his foot guitar.
gnrkid03
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #11 on: June 08, 2006, 07:36:52 PM »

He also said that he probably not will be on Chinese Democracy, because he joined the band to late. He said it was up to the management.

I think that means Buckethead's parts are going to be on the album.  That's fine by me bc I love the TWAT solo.   drool
Mandy.
Bitch Queen
Legend

« Reply #12 on: June 08, 2006, 07:42:36 PM »

Yet, he could be replaced.
I hope he stays till the end.

Who needs Slash when they have Bbf?
bigcash2002
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #13 on: June 08, 2006, 08:21:02 PM »

For some reason, I don't think that Axl ever wanted 3 guitar players because he thinks that is what is necessary to replace slash.  I am of the opinion that Axl wanted 3 guitarists for 2 reasons:

1) To play the AFD material live, like it was recorded, with 3 guitars.  Not like it was played live in the past with just 2 players.

2) The new material for CD and any potential follow-ups is written with 3 guitar parts and also needs 3 guitar players to play that material live
GunsN'Gravy
Banned
Rocker

« Reply #14 on: June 08, 2006, 08:25:30 PM »

I think He enjoyed having the sideshow of Buckethead, and it just stuck.

Signatures are displayed at the bottom of each post or personal message. BBC code and smileys may be used in your signature
sootn
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #15 on: June 08, 2006, 08:45:34 PM »

His style his skills are unreal just hopefully nothing bad happens who knows why Bucket left... I think Bumblefoot fits in better than Bucket IMO. Axl has got a killer band together now just the way GNR has been over the past how many years who knows what will happen. Atleast bumble will get hella noticed now being with GNR.
Rock the jungle
Rocker

Here Today... GONE TO BARCELONA JODER!!

« Reply #16 on: June 09, 2006, 08:17:49 AM »

Hi people!

Have you noticed tha Bumblefoot has the same hands as Bucketheat? also he moves them like Bucket. I'm not saying that Ron is Bucket but in  my opinion it's funy

Ron Rocks   (about my statement you may think I'm an asshole... don't worry you can think that...)   beer
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: