Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 29, 2024, 05:34:41 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228526 Posts in 43274 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  The Jungle
| | |-+  Kurt Cobain, sucide or murder?
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4  All Go Down Print
Author Topic: Kurt Cobain, sucide or murder?  (Read 10796 times)
Scarlett
Headliner

Someday.......

« Reply #40 on: June 09, 2006, 12:53:43 AM »

Here's a good read on the topic:

http://www.cobaincase.com/

'Cause nothin' lasts forever
Even cold November rain
D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« Reply #41 on: June 09, 2006, 03:17:31 AM »

Who wrote the suicide note?

He wasnt suicidal?

Did he not try to kill himself a few weeks earlier?

When u inject heroin its not like it wouldve instantly made him unable to do anything.

He couldve shot himself instantly after injecting himself with a lethal dose.

maybe he pulled the trigger with his toe.

Who Says You Can't Go Home to HTGTH?
pilferk
The Riddler
Legend

Marmite Militia, taking over one piece of toast at a time!!!

« Reply #42 on: June 09, 2006, 08:02:19 AM »

He wasnt suicidal?

Did he not try to kill himself a few weeks earlier?

There's some debate over whether he tried to kill himself in Rome or whether someone slipped him the Ruphy in his drink.  There's no real way to be sure....thus the speculation.

Courney and Dewitt were with him when it happened.  Courtney says she woke up between 3 AM  and 4 AM(there's some other documentation on that, too)....but the ambulance wasn't called until sometime around 6 AM.  That's a bit...."odd"....to say the least.  In addition, Courtney, against doctors orders, ordered him to be transferred from one hospital to another, even though it was possibly dangerous to do so.

Again, she could have just been showing her trademark bad judgement....but it's still interesting, and the pattern, when all the pieces are put together, sure paint her in a pretty poor light, no matter WHICH conclusion you decide to come to.  She was either the "trigger person" (or "hired" one) or she's a dipshit, ho-bag, shrewish banshee who drove Kurt to pull the trigger himself.

Either way, IMHO, she killed him, so.....

Together again,
Gee, it's good to be together again,
I just can't imagine that you've ever been gone
It's not starting over, it's just going on
CAFC Nick
VIP

I don't know just what I should do...

« Reply #43 on: June 09, 2006, 09:32:03 AM »

I believe that it was a murder...

...the legend of Cobain lives on

R.I.P Kurt Cobain - 12 years of hurt.
estranged.1098
« Reply #44 on: June 09, 2006, 11:21:25 AM »

Even if he was suicidal it doesn't mean that's how he died.
Jessica
aged 12 years in 12 years
Legend

Still there

« Reply #45 on: June 09, 2006, 12:23:27 PM »

Didb't Kurt have an incurable stomach cancer ?

I thought it was WHY he started to use heroin in the first place, to numb the pain ?

I can't recall how, but i was told he knew it couldn't be cured and knew he had a few years to live and didn't give a shit about anything after a few years but the enduring pain he was going through ?

I would have believed in assisted suicide from his " beloved" wife if he hadn't changed his will at the very last minute.

Nothing to say
DeN
Legend

I've been living on the edge so long

« Reply #46 on: June 10, 2006, 04:35:30 AM »

how do you know it was a cancer ?

they can fight about it, money, it's a bag of gold.
they can fight about it, money, the story goes.
SuperMike
« Reply #47 on: June 10, 2006, 05:56:46 AM »

Give me a f'n break from these mysterious deaths of famous people. They were normal people that died just like everybody else.
DeN
Legend

I've been living on the edge so long

« Reply #48 on: June 10, 2006, 06:04:26 AM »

Give me a f'n break from these mysterious deaths of famous people. They were normal people that died just like everybody else.

really ? i don't think i'll be murderer as john lennon, or i'll die like hendrix or morrison.
but the real fact is : some anonymous people have mysterious deaths, too.

and kurt's death is *REALLY* weird.

(i always laugh when i read this thing, "giiiiive meeee a breaaaaak",
typicaly american i suppose, is it a new mode in colleges ?)  hihi

they can fight about it, money, it's a bag of gold.
they can fight about it, money, the story goes.
ClintroN
The board won't let me use a longer name than this!
Legend

Gimme some fuckin' Democracy

« Reply #49 on: June 10, 2006, 09:44:35 AM »

murder, have a good look at his note, its not a suicide note, its a f'kn retirement letter to fans!!

It's been over 10 years...

Kennedy's death has been unsolved for over 40 years now...

Time to move on dude...somethings just aren't meant to be uncovered.

However in answer to you're question, it was neither murder, nor suicide because Kurt WANTED to die...

To me at least, once you're desire to live has waned, it cant be construed as suicide or murder Undecided

thats bullshit dude, just because it wasnt solved doesnt mean it wasnt ment to be solved, WTF Shocked

www.myspace.com/killmondays

GNR - Brizvegas - AUSTRALIA
June -19th 
         -20th, 2007
mikegiuliana
Legend

I'm a llama!

« Reply #50 on: June 10, 2006, 10:10:32 AM »

So sick of hearing about kurt cobain, it's like who cares..
estranged.1098
« Reply #51 on: June 10, 2006, 10:22:19 AM »

So sick of hearing about kurt cobain, it's like who cares..

Can't you just skip this thread then?  Roll Eyes
mikegiuliana
Legend

I'm a llama!

« Reply #52 on: June 10, 2006, 10:25:22 AM »

no problem just wanted to say that ok
Jim
I was cured, all right.
Legend

Singin' tu-lur-a-lei-oh...

« Reply #53 on: June 10, 2006, 01:24:04 PM »

no problem just wanted to say that ok

Yeah, but like, totally nobody cared.

I used to see it as murder, I used to think that it probably was, but people will look for conspiracy, cover up or ulterior motive in anything. That said I haven't looked at any of these sites, but since there are enough out there to convince me that Tupac is alive and Paul Mccartney is dead, maybe I'll steer clear.....

But maybe I'll read it later....

Maybe.

worst signature.

officially.

not chris misfit.
Neemo
Legend

« Reply #54 on: June 20, 2006, 11:38:35 AM »

ok i watched the Kurt and Courtney documentary...

I dunno I still have mixed views on the whole thing...coulda been suicide....coulda been murder. I can't picture killing anybody cuz of money but that's just me...weird that Courtney's dad kinda implicates her in it.

Grant is definately conviced...he went bankrupt over this case Shocked that is textbook obsessive compulsive right there hihi

and the creepy El Diablo or whatever his name is...his story and death are bizarre. and everyone is scared of courtney

Why is it not in courts? Lack of evidence? prolly, this is just one of the things that we have to rely on the justice system to handle....if it was a possible murder I would think that Kurt's powerful freinds would petition it...like does anyone know what Dave Grohl thinks? or Krist Novaselic? or and of his other famous grunge buddies...or the record label and his manager? I mean the lack of info from these people make me think that it was a suicide...and Nirvana's last shows, kurt was pretty subdued too from what I've seen.

girlincarwithgnr
Headliner

genius loci, ingenius=Axl fuckin Rose!

« Reply #55 on: June 20, 2006, 04:37:29 PM »

I think it was unintentional suicide. I think Hole drove him to it. I'm not saying she murdered him. I am saying she played a part in it. The more the drugs the more u lose ur mind. And she was a HUGE junkie at the time. She was or had always gone unrecognized, always in the shadows of Kurt, jealous, insane, attention seeking for fame and felt held back. Or so her voices told her. I don't think she's clever enough to pull something off like that AND get away with it. She's too fucked up and retarded.

Not unless she was in the room with him and they were both having a drugged out, I cant it anymore moment with one another. And she acted as if she was comforting him and she was kneeled in front of him saying, please give me the gun baby, i love you. Then she wrapped her hands around his hands which were already on the trigger as if she were going to take it from him gently. Then she pulled it. Wanting him to die so she could have her fame and fortune.

~girl

Sometimes I wanna kill
Sometimes I wanna die
Sometimes I wanna destroy
Sometimes I wanna cry
Sometimes I culd get even
Sometimes I culd give up
Sometimes I culd give
Sometimes I nevr give a fuck
GeorgeSteele
Legend

Here Today...

« Reply #56 on: June 20, 2006, 04:41:17 PM »

I think it was unintentional suicide. I think Hole drove him to it. I'm not saying she murdered him. I am saying she played a part in it. The more the drugs the more u lose ur mind. And she was a HUGE junkie at the time. She was or had always gone unrecognized, always in the shadows of Kurt, jealous, insane, attention seeking for fame and felt held back. Or so her voices told her. I don't think she's clever enough to pull something off like that AND get away with it. She's too fucked up and retarded.

Not unless she was in the room with him and they were both having a drugged out, I cant it anymore moment with one another. And she acted as if she was comforting him and she was kneeled in front of him saying, please give me the gun baby, i love you. Then she wrapped her hands around his hands which were already on the trigger as if she were going to take it from him gently. Then she pulled it. Wanting him to die so she could have her fame and fortune.

~girl

Your theory sounds a little like the Sid and Nancy story.  Supposedly, they agreed to kill themselves together; she went first and then he changed his mind.
gnr-4-ever
VIP

Personal Text:

« Reply #57 on: June 20, 2006, 05:11:38 PM »

suicide

24/09/2010
17/07/2012
26/06/2015 🎩
19/05/2016 ⚡
04/07/2017
10/07/2017 🎤
03/06/2018
10/02/2019 🎩
19/07/2023
girlincarwithgnr
Headliner

genius loci, ingenius=Axl fuckin Rose!

« Reply #58 on: June 21, 2006, 12:58:05 AM »

~girl

Your theory sounds a little like the Sid and Nancy story.? Supposedly, they agreed to kill themselves together; she went first and then he changed his mind.

weird huh?

Sometimes I wanna kill
Sometimes I wanna die
Sometimes I wanna destroy
Sometimes I wanna cry
Sometimes I culd get even
Sometimes I culd give up
Sometimes I culd give
Sometimes I nevr give a fuck
usedtoloverher
Banned
Opening Act

Black at the Core, like a Bullet Hole

« Reply #59 on: October 24, 2006, 04:04:12 PM »

When asking whether it was murder or not, this question should be asked: Who benefited the most from Kurt Cobain?s death?

The answer is Dave Growl.

Lest you not forget, the topic which you are talking about is irritably different from the topic which is supposed to be described on this thread.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4  All Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: