Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 29, 2024, 05:26:25 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228526 Posts in 43274 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  The Jungle
| | |-+  Kurt Cobain, sucide or murder?
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4  All Go Down Print
Author Topic: Kurt Cobain, sucide or murder?  (Read 10776 times)
Mandy.
Bitch Queen
Legend

« Reply #20 on: June 08, 2006, 02:41:06 PM »

He was definitely murdered. But that's one of those things which will never be solved.
It's like Princess Diana's death. Do you really think that was an accident?
Thorazine Shuffle
East coast struttin
Legend

God hates a coward sonny.

« Reply #21 on: June 08, 2006, 02:52:02 PM »

From what I remember, Kurt was ready to cut Courtney off, and considering the fact that the two of them did sign a pre-nup, Courtney wasn't going to get much in the divorce.

Kurt also re-wrote his will right before he died in which he cut Courtney out of it (the will). But Kurt didn't sign the re-vised will.? Rumor has it Courtney was banging Billy Corgan (who also wrote most of Holes album Celebrity Skin) at the time of Kurts death.

Where theres smoke theres fire.

Neemo
Legend

« Reply #22 on: June 08, 2006, 03:30:07 PM »

his is fucked up..I was seriously thinking about this story for the last little while here after seeing that "Last Days" movie on TV.

I'm gonna rent that Kurt and Courtney movie, so i can talk about this with you guys.

also check this out for those who wanna listen....its a good show in Ontario, Canada called "The Ongoing History of New Music" (It might be available elsewhere i dunno...anyway Alan Cross the host did a couple shows on this story...here check it out...streaming audio ok

http://www.edge.ca/station/ongoing_history_of_new_music.cfm?recID=81&ell=8943&pge=1#

A very good show!! he talks about everything, each show is about an hour long peace

Markus Asraelius
« Reply #23 on: June 08, 2006, 06:24:19 PM »

That rome incident is listed on that site and Kurt Cobain himself said that it wasn't suicide. It was just made to look that way.

Denial.

You want to talk about something else from this case. A guy from a band claimed that Courtney Love came to him and offered money, lots of money if this guy would kill Kurt Cobain. He never did but he later told people about this so what did they do?

Yeah and did you see the guy?? He was some unemployed white trash redneck living in a trailer park in some shitty ass garage band of 40 year old men playing their 4th of July BBQ.? His credibilty? was about a zero, and I think he said he took a lie detector test, nobody vouched ever giving him one.

Look, I'm trying to offer my opinion, after deaths, conspiracy theories always come out (Elvis, 2Pac, Kennedy, I know there were Hendrix & Morrison rumors, though they never caught on as long). I was in college when it happened & I thought he faked it, it took me a while to accept it. But as I said I'm a huge fan, and I've read alot of interviews with him, and I can see right thru alot of his shit. He says he's clean, he never touched heroin after his daughter was born (who I can't beleive is about 15 already) etc etc... and the truth is the guy had problems.

Trust me, I know CL is a bitch, and probably had alot to do with driving him to the edge, but I don't believe she "hired" or wanted someone to kill him. Heck she was looking to ride the Cobain chow-wagon as long as she could. Once he killed himself she didn't have anyone to write material for her 2nd album so she got Billy Corgan to do it (Malibu, Celebrity Skin).

You'd be surprised to know he was basically messed up & high on herion ALMOST EVERY DAY since about '89.. That's not a pace one with access to unlimited amounts of heroin can keep up with before the odds of either OD or depression & suicidal thoughts gets to someone.

And, you don't find it odd he died right after revealing that information. And, how does being trailer trash prove that this story is fake?

This has been a very well documented part of the story.
WeHeldTogether
« Reply #24 on: June 08, 2006, 07:01:43 PM »

murder.

Kurt wasn't suicidal.
all his closest friends (all the ones who talked) said it.

Huh, that's odd considering the guy wrote a song "I hate myself and want to die"Huh

Suicide. he was strung out for months leading up to it, dissatisfied with himself & who he & Nirvana was, escaped out of rehab days before..

Ashame, I'm a huge Nirvana fan, but let it be. And yes he did try and kill himself a few months prior, in Rome with 80 pills & a bottle of wine.?

have you read the kurt cobain "journals" thing?  he doesn't talk about killing himself in all of those journal things.
CD2006
Banned
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #25 on: June 08, 2006, 07:14:08 PM »

sorry to disappoint you but this is a clear case of shooting yourself in the face. ok
Thorazine Shuffle
East coast struttin
Legend

« Reply #26 on: June 08, 2006, 07:17:18 PM »

sorry to disappoint you but this is a clear case of shooting yourself in the face. ok

Well, that settles it then.  I'm glad you said something.

Thread closed.

Mandy.
Bitch Queen
Legend

« Reply #27 on: June 08, 2006, 07:26:01 PM »

murder.

Kurt wasn't suicidal.
all his closest friends (all the ones who talked) said it.

Huh, that's odd considering the guy wrote a song "I hate myself and want to die"Huh

Suicide. he was strung out for months leading up to it, dissatisfied with himself & who he & Nirvana was, escaped out of rehab days before..

Ashame, I'm a huge Nirvana fan, but let it be. And yes he did try and kill himself a few months prior, in Rome with 80 pills & a bottle of wine.?

So what if he wrote the damn song?? I myself have said way too many times I wanted to die, but I never meant it, especially when there are loads of shit going on in my life like there is right now. I have even said that a couple of times today, but I did not mean it.
GunsN'Gravy
Banned
Rocker

« Reply #28 on: June 08, 2006, 07:47:09 PM »

Cannibal Corpse have a song called "I Cum Blood", that doesn't make it true.

Signatures are displayed at the bottom of each post or personal message. BBC code and smileys may be used in your signature
Thorazine Shuffle
East coast struttin
Legend

« Reply #29 on: June 08, 2006, 07:51:04 PM »

Cannibal Corpse have a song called "I Cum Blood", that doesn't make it true.

Wait, it's not true?

Ah shit.

Gaymo, the Hobbit
Banned
Legend

« Reply #30 on: June 08, 2006, 08:21:57 PM »

i think nobody wants to admit that it was murder, cause then we'd all be angry about why this is never going to be solved anyways.

fuck courtney.

The only son of a bitch with enough piss, vinegar and kill-?em-all attitude to shove an M-80 up rock?s collective ass right now is Axl Rose. [LA Weekly]
Cornell
Nice to you
Legend

« Reply #31 on: June 08, 2006, 08:45:46 PM »

I would kill myself if I was married to Courtney.   nervous

Why don't you just....
Gaymo, the Hobbit
Banned
Legend

« Reply #32 on: June 08, 2006, 08:49:53 PM »

i would kill her instead of me

The only son of a bitch with enough piss, vinegar and kill-?em-all attitude to shove an M-80 up rock?s collective ass right now is Axl Rose. [LA Weekly]
Cornell
Nice to you
Legend

« Reply #33 on: June 08, 2006, 08:52:18 PM »

i would kill her instead of me

Yet a better idea!  ok

Why don't you just....
GunsN'Gravy
Banned
Rocker

« Reply #34 on: June 08, 2006, 09:00:38 PM »

I've seen her vagina. Yep,wowie.

Signatures are displayed at the bottom of each post or personal message. BBC code and smileys may be used in your signature
Cornell
Nice to you
Legend

« Reply #35 on: June 08, 2006, 09:06:14 PM »

I've seen her vagina. Yep,wowie.

Who hasn't?  Roll Eyes

Why don't you just....
GunsN'Gravy
Banned
Rocker

« Reply #36 on: June 08, 2006, 09:08:17 PM »

That was kind of the point of my post, but I saw it live. The curse of having a grunge girlfriend.

AxlsMainMan
Dazed & Confused
Legend

« Reply #37 on: June 08, 2006, 09:55:21 PM »

That was kind of the point of my post, but I saw it live. The curse of having a grunge girlfriend.

So to those who have had the pleasure of seeing Ms. Love that umm...up close and personal, are we missing out on anything special?... hihi

9.20 & 21.06
1.16 & 17.10
1.24 & 25.10
11.02 & 03.12
10.29 & 30.17
Neemo
Legend

« Reply #38 on: June 08, 2006, 10:04:00 PM »

So to those who have had the pleasure of seeing Ms. Love that umm...up close and personal, are we missing out on anything special?... hihi

crabs rofl

Scarlett
Headliner

Someday.......

« Reply #39 on: June 09, 2006, 12:34:53 AM »

crabs rofl

Oh, man.  rofl

'Cause nothin' lasts forever
Even cold November rain
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4  All Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: