Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 25, 2024, 07:09:21 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228106 Posts in 43260 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  axl and tommy hillfiger fist fight at plum
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18 ... 20 Go Down Print
Author Topic: axl and tommy hillfiger fist fight at plum  (Read 58136 times)
phi_kai_phi
Banned
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #300 on: May 25, 2006, 03:58:58 PM »

Axl... what a woman....

I can't believe he let a fag like Tommy Hillfinger hit him and he took it like a bitch.  "better man" my ass.
LittleFly
Legend

A dream realized

« Reply #301 on: May 25, 2006, 04:02:20 PM »

Axl... what a woman....

I can't believe he let a fag like Tommy Hillfinger hit him and he took it like a bitch.? "better man" my ass.

Hmm...is there ANY way for me to respond to this without messing up my karma? Oh! I know!

Thanks for your opinion  ok

"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it"

www.cindyscrazy.com   www.facebook.com/cindyscrazy

"...now where's that monkey? I want to shoot something"- Cap'n Jack Sparrow
Mr.Intensity
Banned
Legend

Intensity, Integrity, Intelligence

« Reply #302 on: May 25, 2006, 04:03:14 PM »

Axl... what a woman....

I can't believe he let a fag like Tommy Hillfinger hit him and he took it like a bitch.? "better man" my ass.

You'd probably cry if Hilfiger slapped you....... hihi
mikegiuliana
Legend

I'm a llama!

« Reply #303 on: May 25, 2006, 04:05:10 PM »

I think Axl pulled out a gernade!!!

Tongue

that's exactly what he did hihi

maybe it wa sa  camera, "i'll take it"
jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #304 on: May 25, 2006, 04:07:51 PM »

Axl... what a woman....

I suggest you think before posting next time.

Think about what words you want to use. Because the choice of words can dramatically shorten your stay here.

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
oldgunsfan
Legend

Here Today...

« Reply #305 on: May 25, 2006, 04:17:23 PM »

I don't find her that great looking. She's cute..... but she has no boobs. Axl could get much better. Not that a relationship should be 100 percent about looks. But... just sayin?

Grin

no, it should be 100% about boobs and looks hihi
gally
Headliner

slane 92, leeds 02, dublin 06

« Reply #306 on: May 25, 2006, 04:20:39 PM »

Axl will get more air time for this incident than the past 10 years. good to see him back

the difference between 02 and 06 is huge.
MikeD
Banned
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #307 on: May 26, 2006, 01:54:17 PM »

The first article is a blurb form the Fort-Worth Star Telegram from May 26

"Fashion designer and pusillanimous pugilist Tommy Hilfigertook a swing at Guns 'N Roses frontman Axl Roselast week after Rose asked him to move his drink. (It didn't help that Axl's supposedly dating Tommy's brother's ex-wife.) Consider yourself lucky he didn't fight back, Tommy, or he might've beat you red, white and blue. But, hey, at least you'd match your clothes."

The second is from the May 24 New York Post (OK, I don't know how "right" this is, but it might provide some insight:

"I GAVE Axl my blessing - if he wants to date my ex-wife, that's fine with me." That's what Tommy Hilfiger's adopted brother, Michael H., says happened when Axl Rose asked if he could romance Michael's ex, Diane O'Connor.

The Guns N' Roses singer's relationship with O'Connor was rumored to have been a factor in last week's nightclub brawl between Rose and Hilfiger (left). But Michael H. (that's what he calls himself) - a denim designer who fronts the rock band, Michael H. and the Bashers - says the brawl was a simple misunderstanding. "I don't think Axl knew it was Tommy and I don't think Tommy knew it was Axl," he said. "But by the time they realized it, the fuse was already lit - and you can't put out the fuse on dynamite." Says Michael: "We're all family. Axl's guitarist in Guns N' Roses is Richard Fortus, who also plays in my band. I've seen Axl and my ex-wife practically every night for the past two weeks, and we're all cool. I'm sure that he and Tommy will make up over a drink or dinner someday."

horsey
Legend

axl rockz my world !

« Reply #308 on: May 26, 2006, 05:56:10 PM »

i knew there was more to that story coming lol.good luck axl keepin that chick right.well good for axl he still likes good stuff. ok

the one an only horsey !
KrazyJ23
Opening Act

I'm a llama!

« Reply #309 on: May 26, 2006, 09:33:43 PM »

That was a bitch ass thing of Tommy to do, by all accounts that I've heard. rofl rofl

Axl should have beat his ass beer, but on the other hand it seems that he is getting a fair bit of positive press by not having killed him......and at least two stories I've read have basically said that's what would have happened anyway.

Fuck Hilfiger. smoking

GNFNR.
mikegiuliana
Legend

I'm a llama!

« Reply #310 on: June 05, 2006, 04:32:43 PM »

Just saying I bought the NY Daily news today and the paper is really making him out to be some wuss... Basically was talking to tommy hillfiger who was saying axl was invading their space and he had to pop him

"he was being rude and obnoxious, and I just told him to cool it I went after him before he could get me"

55 year old tommy slugged roses during roasrio dawson's celeb b party at plumm

witness said tommy was provoked afrer rose invaded his girl and tommy's space and ended up socking the rocker in the face..

in the aftermathof the fracas the fashionata has been soaking up accolades from friends for his macho style

I'm sure gypsy will scan this if she saw it..
NicoRourke
On board
Legend

Not sorry.

« Reply #311 on: June 05, 2006, 04:37:41 PM »

Something's not right these days. Someone should tell that cheap punk to shut up.

Axl ? Grin

You know where to put your 'just shut up and sing'.

Long live GN'R.
dave-gnfnr2k
I left this board for good once
Banned
Legend

When all I've got is precious time

« Reply #312 on: June 05, 2006, 04:38:27 PM »

Yeah axl moved his gfs drink so it would not spill on here, what an asshole axl was  Roll Eyes

This is for BabyGorilla and the people like him.
Before all my posts about subjective matters there should be an IMO before the post. I took this sig down but of course it has to go back up.
GNROSAS
Rocker

« Reply #313 on: June 05, 2006, 04:42:02 PM »

Yeah axl moved his gfs drink so it would not spill on here, what an asshole axl was? Roll Eyes

Am you were there and you know what exactly happened Roll Eyes
Annie
« Reply #314 on: June 05, 2006, 04:43:04 PM »

I am asking all of my friends and family to boycott all Tommy Hilfiger products and to destroy all existing things that they have! Grin
SWINGTRADER
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #315 on: June 05, 2006, 04:44:15 PM »

If I were Axl and I saw this piece of shit on the street or anywhere for that matter ?I would not ?ask any questions ?and just start beating the shit out of him nonstop until someone breaks them up. ? I don't know how Axl was able to just stand there and not retaliate. ? Old Axl would have broken a chair on this guys head ?. ?I wonder what Axl thinks about all the press ?making him out to ?look like ?some bitch. ?I bet you Axl must be regretting not beating this punk's ass.
Neemo
Legend

« Reply #316 on: June 05, 2006, 04:44:43 PM »

from the pics i saw...Tommy hit him then everybody jumped up and got between them...I dunno if Axl ever got the opportunity to react Undecided

But whatever...in the media it says he got his ass whupped....so guess what most people are gonna believe Angry

dave-gnfnr2k
Banned
Legend

« Reply #317 on: June 05, 2006, 04:45:22 PM »

Yeah axl moved his gfs drink so it would not spill on here, what an asshole axl was? Roll Eyes

Am you were there and you know what exactly happened Roll Eyes

Everyone that was there said that is what happened, go read the reports of the altercation  ok

Before all my posts about subjective matters there should be an IMO before the post. I took this sig down but of course it has to go back up.
dave-gnfnr2k
Banned
Legend

« Reply #318 on: June 05, 2006, 04:46:19 PM »

I am asking all of my friends and family to boycott all Tommy Hilfiger products and to destroy all existing things that they have! Grin

he has already been boycotted for being a racist by a lot of people a few years ago

pebbles
« Reply #319 on: June 05, 2006, 04:53:31 PM »

axl would have whooped his ass good if he would have gotten to him.
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18 ... 20 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: