Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 29, 2024, 05:31:41 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228527 Posts in 43274 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Weitzman will save AXL just to destroy the Old Band?
Pages: [1] 2  All Go Down Print
Author Topic: Weitzman will save AXL just to destroy the Old Band?  (Read 6043 times)
AxlRoseVen
Drink Til U Drop
Banned
VIP

« on: June 04, 2006, 06:27:41 PM »

Angry   Weitzman is a famous guy who's destroyed important people when he wanna be richer than ever, this time Axl is bein' protected by him so ex gnr members might not have the chance to win this blur case,...what we should think 'bout it (when we started to love gnr while the old band was playin' together?) cute old memories  Cheesy  ? yes but do ex gnr members cost less than the new band THESE DAYS THEN   Cry ?  ....hell, no insults but i just know Axl is takin' things so fucking far this time!  nervous

peace
Jimmy?
You can't really dust for vomit
Legend

Don't you try to stop us now.......

« Reply #1 on: June 04, 2006, 06:29:08 PM »

i don't want the old band back anymore  ok
Agno
Rocker

I'm a llama!

« Reply #2 on: June 04, 2006, 06:32:54 PM »

I want them back  ok
AxlRoseVen
Drink Til U Drop
Banned
VIP

« Reply #3 on: June 04, 2006, 06:33:54 PM »

i don't want the old band back anymore? ok

Shocked ?holy crap, God forgive ya, without ex gnr members axl would not be here today! ?Angry ... guess those guys need some fucking respect at least!
GnR-NOW
Legend

Here Today...

« Reply #4 on: June 04, 2006, 06:34:52 PM »

agree, lets see what the current band can do once CD is released

Gaymo, the Hobbit
Banned
Legend

« Reply #5 on: June 04, 2006, 06:35:21 PM »

oh i am so glad we have a new thread where we can talk about wether we want the old members back or not. thank you very much!

go home

The only son of a bitch with enough piss, vinegar and kill-?em-all attitude to shove an M-80 up rock?s collective ass right now is Axl Rose. [LA Weekly]
AxlRoseVen
Drink Til U Drop
Banned
VIP

« Reply #6 on: June 04, 2006, 06:36:54 PM »

...something tells me that Axl had to change the name of the band a long long time ago like Slash did, this way things could be better! Undecided 
Jimmy?
You can't really dust for vomit
Legend

Don't you try to stop us now.......

« Reply #7 on: June 04, 2006, 06:38:42 PM »

Shocked ?holy crap, God forgive ya, without ex gnr members axl would not be here today! ?Angry ... guess those guys need some fucking respect at least!

yea they got my respect, they were fuckin amazin' back in the day. i don't want them back together 'cos axl and slash don't exactly get on at the mo and i can't see 'em makin up anytime soon!! it would only cause feud's and more court cases ?ok
LittleFly
Legend

A dream realized

« Reply #8 on: June 04, 2006, 06:41:12 PM »

i don't want the old band back anymore  ok

Shocked  holy crap, God forgive ya, without ex gnr members axl would not be here today!  Angry ... guess those guys need some fucking respect at least!

yea they got my respect, they were fuckin amazin' back in the day. i don't want them back together 'cos axl and slash don't exactly get on at the mo and i can't see 'em makin up anytime soon!! it would only cause feud's and more court cases  ok

I agree completely with Jimmy.  I would hate to see my fav band implode AGAIN.  The past is nice to look at, but I would hate to relive it.  Lots of bad things there.

Grin

"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it"

www.cindyscrazy.com   www.facebook.com/cindyscrazy

"...now where's that monkey? I want to shoot something"- Cap'n Jack Sparrow
Mandy.
Bitch Queen
Legend

« Reply #9 on: June 04, 2006, 06:41:32 PM »

True, but now that he is here today, let's sit back and enjoy the new band, because the old members are gone for good. ?Wink
AxlRoseVen
Drink Til U Drop
Banned
VIP

« Reply #10 on: June 04, 2006, 06:42:15 PM »

yea they got my respect, they were fuckin amazin' back in the day. i don't want them back together 'cos axl and slash don't exactly get on at the mo and i can't see 'em makin up anytime soon!! it would only cause feud's and more court cases ?ok

i honestly say that Slash had to work with Weitzman before Axl took the guy away ?Sad

hihi ?...hell...Axl does know how to use a dangerous GUN
Jonathan
« Reply #11 on: June 04, 2006, 06:44:04 PM »

Oh, my God, again.....

PLEASE, go.
axlrosegnr
I have a custom title now!
Legend

« Reply #12 on: June 04, 2006, 06:44:09 PM »

...something tells me that Axl had to change the name of the band a long long time ago like Slash did, this way things could be better! Undecided?

I'm not going to bash you like the others.. ?it seems wrong to me to yell at someone who's "special." ?I know it's not your fault, you have been born this way. And it's wrong to make fun of sombody with disabilities. I know you only read and type on a 2nd grade level, and that's fine too, you can't help that. So I will try to be clear. It's rude to keep typing (or trying to in your case) the same thing, over and over. Now, I'm sure if you stop this, your mommy will give you a nice big bowl of your favorite ice cream. Doesn't that sound fun!!! Everyone loves ice cream!! Now just run along, and play with the others in your special needs class. Smiley
« Last Edit: June 04, 2006, 06:47:02 PM by axlrosegnr » Logged

Axl is God.
PJ
black metal poser dude
VIP

And I'm crazier!

« Reply #13 on: June 04, 2006, 06:45:59 PM »

Angry? ?Weitzman is a famous guy who's destroyed important people when he wanna be richer than ever, this time Axl is bein' protected by him so ex gnr members might not have the chance to win this blur case,...what we should think 'bout it (when we started to love gnr while the old band was playin' together?) cute old memories? Cheesy? ? yes but do ex gnr members cost less than the new band THESE DAYS THEN? ?Cry ?? ....hell, no insults but i just know Axl is takin' things so fucking far this time!? nervous

peace
stick a BIG weitzman in your ass and shut up...!
your threads are so dumb.....

"I'm still impressed by my ability to put a shine on a pile of bullshit"
                                        SLASH
http://www.gnrsource.com
Steel_Angel
« Reply #14 on: June 04, 2006, 06:46:30 PM »

neither do i.  beer
AxlRoseVen
Drink Til U Drop
Banned
VIP

« Reply #15 on: June 04, 2006, 06:49:47 PM »

True, but now that he is here today, let's sit back and enjoy the new band, because the old members are gone for good. ?Wink

how can you think it's fair? axl had to find a simple man just to fight his ex mates, not to find a' expensive one who's bashed everyone in this planet? Cry? , I REPEAT this once again:? not really fair!? ?rant

guns_n_roses
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #16 on: June 04, 2006, 06:54:05 PM »

oh i am so glad we have a new thread where we can talk about wether we want the old members back or not. thank you very much!

go home

PLEASE SHUT UP. if you dont like the threads you go home

"Sweetness is a virtue
And you lost your virtue long ago
You know I'd like to hurt you
But my conscience always tells me no"
Gaymo, the Hobbit
Banned
Legend

« Reply #17 on: June 04, 2006, 06:55:38 PM »

what's wrong with you mister?  i don't think this forum needs another thread like this one. it's just tiring.

The only son of a bitch with enough piss, vinegar and kill-?em-all attitude to shove an M-80 up rock?s collective ass right now is Axl Rose. [LA Weekly]
AxlRoseVen
Drink Til U Drop
Banned
VIP

« Reply #18 on: June 04, 2006, 06:57:47 PM »

go home

PLEASE SHUT UP. if you dont like the threads you go home

Brownstone just wanna see ex gnr members bleed just cuz he thinks R. Fink is the best musician ever

... how can Brownstone understand a?man like Weitzman while bashin' ex gnr members this way?? Shocked
« Last Edit: June 04, 2006, 07:00:51 PM by AxlRoseVen » Logged
Gaymo, the Hobbit
Banned
Legend

« Reply #19 on: June 04, 2006, 06:59:11 PM »

i don't even know what the fuck you are talking about. weitzman?? who the hell? and i don't even care..

Pages: [1] 2  All Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: