Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 29, 2024, 01:26:10 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228527 Posts in 43274 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  is sebation just singing with axl for exposure for super group
Pages: [1] 2  All Go Down Print
Author Topic: is sebation just singing with axl for exposure for super group  (Read 3568 times)
mikegiuliana
Legend

I'm a llama!

« on: June 04, 2006, 12:57:23 PM »

Just curious if that was the plan to get his name out there again and have people remember him ... has this been asked already or has it been mentioned why he is out there?
Saul
My custom title starts now
Legend

I was the killer.

« Reply #1 on: June 04, 2006, 01:07:37 PM »

Just curious if that was the plan to get his name out there again and have people remember him ... has this been asked already or has it been mentioned why he is out there?

because axl asked him to do it.

mikegiuliana
Legend

I'm a llama!

« Reply #2 on: June 04, 2006, 01:08:41 PM »

because axl asked him to do it.

so he just said hey I'd love for you to sing my michelle with me on several nights?
avesia
« Reply #3 on: June 04, 2006, 01:12:06 PM »

no. he asked sebastian to join him in NY and sing whatever song he wants...bach chose my michelle Smiley
they probably had a good time, because Axl invited him in Europe as well...
busngabb
Banned
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #4 on: June 04, 2006, 01:13:40 PM »

Of course there is that element. He is about to start a comeback of his own and both he and Rose know that performing with GNR is hardly going to harm his new shot at the big time.

I think it shows there is a genuine friendship there. Rose has little reason to ask him back over and over.
W 23 AXL II
VIP

I like A minor more so than C major

« Reply #5 on: June 04, 2006, 01:13:51 PM »

anyone notice Hulk Hogan wearing a Guns n' Roses tank-top on the Hogan Family? I was watching it this morning, right before SUPERGROUP and the VH1 Rock special concert with Slash.

BTW, Baz is crazy on that show, Supergroup, really really funny and genuine! gotta love him, he just wants to have a good time.
Bill 213
Legend

The buck stops here!

« Reply #6 on: June 04, 2006, 01:17:59 PM »

How can anyone not remember Sebastian Bach? ?To anyone out there that claims they grew up listening to GNR, Skid Row was huge at the same time. ?And even for those who were too young and came along recently, I'm sure they've seen him on VH1 and have been like whoa who's this long haired guy! Sebastian and Axl are geniune friends from way back. ?They lived the scene together. ?They were at the time (late 80s) along with Vince Neil...the three best front men in rock. ?I think Baz's solo album will benefit from this touring, but what the fuck you know, that's what it was all about back in those days. ?Tour with your friends, help them get their stuff out and then they prosper. GNR's always been great at this as and NIN, Soundgarden and Blind Melon all benefited from the same situation. ?Supergroup is just a VH1 spur of the moment thing......it'll do great ratings and then next season a whole new group of rockers will show up.

There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.
deanaxlrose
Rocker

Hey, where's my Avatar ?

« Reply #7 on: June 04, 2006, 01:22:19 PM »

Sebastian is the pretties Rocker in the 80' hihi

My life is so Fuckin' Boring...Until The Chinese Democracy Comes.
Vicious Wishes
VIP

Madam in Eden im Adam

« Reply #8 on: June 04, 2006, 01:24:35 PM »

I think these things are true:
- Sebastian Bach is doing this for exposure
- He is also very good friends with Axl, and would do whatever he could for him
I think it's just something 2 friends are doing.

We're not human beings going through a temporary spiritual experience, we're spiritual beings going through a temporary human experience.
godiva
« Reply #9 on: June 04, 2006, 01:25:27 PM »

Axl did the same thing for Shannon Hoon during the UYI days. I think it's cool. He asks his friend to come over and play, because he enjoys it and he helps him at the same time. Read Seb's letter on his website.  ok
mikegiuliana
Legend

I'm a llama!

« Reply #10 on: June 04, 2006, 01:37:55 PM »

kind of funny heavy amount of afd playing and bring sebation bach onstage, talk about the past  hihi

Bach seems like a real diva on super group
Mr.Bootlegs
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #11 on: June 04, 2006, 01:44:33 PM »

Have.t seen supergroup, but i mean you could say this about anyone who opens for gnr. Theres always an element of exposure.
Mattattack
Banned
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #12 on: June 04, 2006, 02:10:16 PM »

Baz is just killing time before he gets the call to be on the next season of the Surreal Life.
mikegiuliana
Legend

I'm a llama!

« Reply #13 on: June 04, 2006, 02:15:11 PM »

Baz is just killing time before he gets the call to be on the next season of the Surreal Life.
hihi hihi isn't super group basically that but for musicians..?
JennaSide
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #14 on: June 04, 2006, 02:25:36 PM »

Oh, he's still a very pretty man. I was surprised how tall he is, though! I was on my tip-toes and he still had to bend over when I hugged him  Grin The guy's huge!

In any case, I don't care how or why he's doing it, I'm just really happy to see them share the stage... too cool!

I'm the luckiest girl alive.
wadey
Legend

« Reply #15 on: June 04, 2006, 03:26:10 PM »

http://www.thegauntlet.com/article/172/4584/Guns-N'-Roses.html 

heres the article from thegauntlet.com
full list of dates that sebastion will be joining axl.........maybe

wembley-91'  leeds-02'  donington-06'  sheffield-06'  leeds-10'  manchester-10'  manchester-12' - donington 18' -and i finally met Axl !
jabba2
VIP

« Reply #16 on: June 04, 2006, 03:30:57 PM »

Sebation is funny but he hasnt shown much creative talent on supergroup. He has the bassist writing lyrics and there not very good lyrics, and baz is flipping out about them but he never sings them, he just messes around on the microphone. The band manager keeps saying he awful the music is saying most garage bands are better

I would love to hear his work with VR. Didnt Bac say he was going to release those demos?
« Last Edit: June 04, 2006, 03:32:48 PM by jabba2 » Logged
RageNirvanaNIN
Mr sensitive
Banned
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #17 on: June 04, 2006, 03:45:49 PM »

2 good friends who know it will benefit them so why the hell not!
mikepatton
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #18 on: June 04, 2006, 05:52:25 PM »

supergroup is badass....the man who makes thatshow aint Baz its the one and only Ted Nugent
ashlar
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #19 on: June 04, 2006, 05:58:07 PM »

Oh, he's still a very pretty man. I was surprised how tall he is, though! I was on my tip-toes and he still had to bend over when I hugged him? Grin The guy's huge!

In any case, I don't care how or why he's doing it, I'm just really happy to see them share the stage... too cool!
I was standing next to him on the 12th and that was my first thought. I am a tall guy myself but he had to be 6'3 or taller.
Pages: [1] 2  All Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: