Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 29, 2024, 07:29:14 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228528 Posts in 43274 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Is GNR well known in....
Pages: 1 [2]  All Go Down Print
Author Topic: Is GNR well known in....  (Read 2852 times)
Pinball Wizard
VIP

Hey, Apple!

« Reply #20 on: June 04, 2006, 10:34:22 PM »

I'm from URUGUAY, and well here is very known... but well... they would never play here

in argentina and brasil yeah, but in the middle... there.... taht little country... URUGUAY they won't play  rant

Uruguay is smaller then almost every brazilian state, how can you expect a gn'r concert in such a small country? hehehe

I'm just joking!!! They should play there because south america has a huge amound of fans!! yes

Gargh!
Rocker

Danny Cockroach

« Reply #21 on: June 05, 2006, 07:13:09 AM »

It all depends on the promoters.  It's all very well Axl saying "You know what, Tommy, I kinda want to play in Butan," but without the local promoters deciding it is worth it finacnially, it won't happen.

Welcome to the ZooFarm: www.myspace.com/dannycockrach

Please check us out and leave us some feedback.  If you live near us, it'd be great to see you at a show or something.  Rock on!
.Seal
Rocker

« Reply #22 on: June 05, 2006, 07:56:52 AM »

I've recently chated with a guy from New Delhi....you know, on those chat rooms on yahoo mess....and, though he didnt seem stupid he had NEVER heard of GNR. I had like an avatar with Axl and Slash rocking and the guy asked me, politely, "who's in the picture?". I guess he'd been living under a rock for the past....i dunno... smoking
Well you know that goes for many people around the world doesn't matter where they are from.. Like couple days back was talking with my friends mother and she just was like Guns N' Roses?? Never heard of them and you can just imagine the expression on my face  Shocked  hihi

050706, GN'R in Helsinki, Finland.
060706, GN'R in Helsinki, Finland.
050610, GN'R in Helsinki, Finland.
180816, GN'R in LA, CA.
190816, GN'R in LA, CA.
Pages: 1 [2]  All Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: