Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 28, 2024, 06:02:53 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228122 Posts in 43262 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Wake up, it's time to play!
| |-+  Appetite For Collection
| | |-+  MarkyMark Hammerstein collection
Pages: [1] 2  All Go Down Print
Author Topic: MarkyMark Hammerstein collection  (Read 8365 times)
ecrotty
Opening Act

Here Today...

« on: June 03, 2006, 07:16:23 PM »

Is anyone going to put the hammerstein DVD that is on PC Tracker and put it on dime for the poor souls not on there at the moment?

I'm sure I'm not alone Smiley

Never hurts to ask...
timebomb
Legend

Here Today...

« Reply #1 on: June 03, 2006, 07:23:34 PM »

do it

THANK GOD FOR THE BOMB    http://gnrundergroundnation.co.nr/    A COOL NEW GNR TRADING DL SITE
Steel_Angel
« Reply #2 on: June 03, 2006, 07:27:44 PM »

since when has the hammerstein dvd been on pc tracker? im confuckeld..
« Last Edit: June 03, 2006, 07:31:11 PM by frozen Inferno? » Logged
Gaymo, the Hobbit
Banned
Legend

« Reply #3 on: June 03, 2006, 08:03:05 PM »

since may 27. it's incomplete though

The only son of a bitch with enough piss, vinegar and kill-?em-all attitude to shove an M-80 up rock?s collective ass right now is Axl Rose. [LA Weekly]
ecrotty
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #4 on: June 03, 2006, 09:46:28 PM »

do it

Would love to, but, alas... Been a lurker here too long so I have to wait like everyone else.
ecrotty
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #5 on: June 03, 2006, 09:47:01 PM »

since when has the hammerstein dvd been on pc tracker? im confuckeld..

Not the full one - the markymark one.
GNFNR_UK
Rocker

I want to believe...

« Reply #6 on: June 04, 2006, 11:46:42 AM »

Is the MarkyMark one the 2 9 minute mpegs that are a compilation of songs? Or is there a full show out there now?

'This is just a horrible divorce, now he (Axl) is looking for a new wife.  His ex wife, Duff and Slash, are remarried and happy' - Smoking Guns on the break up of the original GNR.
ecrotty
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #7 on: June 04, 2006, 12:22:26 PM »

Is the MarkyMark one the 2 9 minute mpegs that are a compilation of songs? Or is there a full show out there now?

Yes and yes.

The mpegs were samples from the DVD that I believe contains night one and a bit of the second.
patcooper
VIP

« Reply #8 on: June 04, 2006, 12:23:12 PM »

head on over to http://gnrbootlegsforum.tk/ and join up if your not already a member. I'm uploading the dvd as we speak. ?Smiley
ecrotty
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #9 on: June 04, 2006, 12:53:45 PM »

head on over to http://gnrbootlegsforum.tk/ and join up if your not already a member. I'm uploading the dvd as we speak.  Smiley

Ah.

Very nice.

Thanks!

(Dunno why it never reached dime or anything outside of PC)
ecrotty
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #10 on: June 04, 2006, 01:33:14 PM »

Wow.

That's gonna be quite a few files.

Wouldn't it be easier to put it on dime?

Nerver the less - thanks.  I know whatever way you choose to share it is up to you and you don't have to do it anyway that you dont want to.

Thanks again.
Red Sox Fan
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #11 on: June 04, 2006, 02:18:04 PM »

thank u very much, anyway this can be put on dime?
timebomb
Legend

Here Today...

« Reply #12 on: June 05, 2006, 10:26:27 AM »

yeah u go here   http://gnrbootlegsforum.tk/  i bet u need 100 posts to get it it should be shared freely not hidden from people that do not have 100 post. it needs to be on the dime

THANK GOD FOR THE BOMB    http://gnrundergroundnation.co.nr/    A COOL NEW GNR TRADING DL SITE
new-gnr
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #13 on: June 05, 2006, 10:47:09 AM »

we need to keep the good stuff on the pct.
BORN TO DIE
Banned
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #14 on: June 05, 2006, 10:48:48 AM »

yeah u go here   http://gnrbootlegsforum.tk/  i bet u need 100 posts to get it it should be shared freely not hidden from people that do not have 100 post. it needs to be on the dime

U are really funny guy,u know that!!!
Its gnrbanned where we request 100 post,not gnrbootlegs,how can u post bad things about gnrbootlegs forum when u didnt even check forum before u posted this nonsence.....

WHY DONT YOU JUST.....FUCK OFF

HOPE U NEVER FIND HOB 01.01.2001 (LMAO )

Tomorrow will take us away
Far from home
No one will ever know our names
But the bards' songs will remain
ecrotty
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #15 on: June 05, 2006, 02:18:54 PM »

we need to keep the good stuff on the pct.

I personally dont understand the logic behind that...

This is the type of thinking that leads to "hoarding" situations.

Just because it is "protected" on PC doesnt mean it isnt being hoarded because its digital format.

I dunno.. Doesn't make that much sense to me but perhaps I'm the blind one.
jemin
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #16 on: June 05, 2006, 04:51:06 PM »

It's actually not on DIME because I haven't gotten around to it and also because it is not very good.? I was the one who acquired the tapes from Mark.? Here is a description that he wrote for me for when I uploaded it.

A little story about this DVD.? This DVD was not supposed to be made like this.? My plan was to go and film the first night and enjoy the rest of the nights there.? Once I thought about it I figured I would case the joint for security and the best spot to film so I would just enjoy the first night and then film the second night.? I had the video cam rolling but did not get much of the first half of the first night.? I was taking pics with my video cam mostly at first.? Being cautious of security.? After awhile I realised that security wasn't paying attention to anyone.? So going towards the end of November Rain I decided I would film bits and pieces.? Just to have for myself since I was going to record Sunday nights show.? Once Sebastian came out though I pretty much got what I could for the rest of the night while at the same time enjoy the show (hence the crazy shakiness alot of times).? So the second night was the film night for me.? I was getting a decent shot and started settling in when I think Axl caught me during Rocket Queen.? He went backstage and a few seconds later security was on me telling me to put my cam away.? So instead of having a few shots for myself from the first night and then a complete show from the second, I give you this.? First night is incredibly shakey, hard to watch at times, but it is what it is.? Second night is much better (what little there is of it).? The whole intent was to share the shows through trades.? Jemin provided me with a cool trade and in turn will upload it for everyone as I do not have the connection to do so.? So from one fan to many others.? ENJOY!

Mark

It's not about keeping it on PC or anything like that.? Just that I haven't had time and like I said it's not very good.? I would like to upload it there but there would be so much negativity there even though the description tells you clearly that it's not very good.? Besides we should be getting the other DVD's soon.
Origen
« Reply #17 on: June 05, 2006, 04:54:49 PM »

yeah u go here? ?http://gnrbootlegsforum.tk/? i bet u need 100 posts to get it it should be shared freely not hidden from people that do not have 100 post. it needs to be on the dime

Your bad mouthing the wrong forum  Roll Eyes
timebomb
Legend

Here Today...

« Reply #18 on: June 05, 2006, 04:59:34 PM »

i post the truth
i herd u banned alot of people from d/ling alot of your stuff. i herd u banned all of otgm people because u did not want it torrent in other places after d/l's

i know people that have 100 or more posts can not d/l on your page

Jarl
Rocker

« Reply #19 on: June 05, 2006, 09:12:47 PM »

Paradisecitytracker.com is created to share non official dvd and lossless files from GnR or releted.
What you do with it after that is up to you.
So please don't say that stuff should be kept on the Paradisecitytracker.com .
Because if we do that the whole tracker becomes useless.
What we want is to get as much GnR shared as possible, and notting else.

Johan

Pages: [1] 2  All Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: