Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 05, 2024, 09:21:25 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228550 Posts in 43274 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Debate Debate Debate
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Debate Debate Debate  (Read 1631 times)
ColdRose
Banned
Opening Act

Here Today...

« on: June 01, 2006, 11:04:54 AM »

All you fuckers have something to say Just enjoy the fact GNR in back.  Axl is 44 not 22 and i think he is performing rather well you fuckers try getting out there for 2 hours running and singing it aint easy.  As for te band either get in with the new and enjoy or walk away the old line up aint coming back.  And to all the critics axl does not care what you think about what he is wearing or how he swagers on stage he seems to just be having fun and htats what counts.  lastly if all your doing is wacthing shitty videos on youtube and have not infact seen them in 06 shut the fuck up
Christos AG
Taxi Rider
HTGTH Crew
Legend

Been there, done that...

« Reply #1 on: June 01, 2006, 11:06:58 AM »

I'm with ya man, I've seen them and I'm 100% with ya.

But won't this stir up more debates?  Undecided

TheMole
« Reply #2 on: June 01, 2006, 11:16:22 AM »

I guess that's the point, right, when you start a thread?

All you fuckers have something to say Just enjoy the fact GNR in back.  Axl is 44 not 22 and i think he is performing rather well you fuckers try getting out there for 2 hours running and singing it aint easy.  As for te band either get in with the new and enjoy or walk away the old line up aint coming back.  And to all the critics axl does not care what you think about what he is wearing or how he swagers on stage he seems to just be having fun and htats what counts.  lastly if all your doing is wacthing shitty videos on youtube and have not infact seen them in 06 shut the fuck up

There's a couple of things wrong with this post.
  - First of all, don't call your fellow fans "fuckers", a'ight, you can do better than that.
  - Axl having fun is not all that counts; he's a performer, it's how he performs that counts. If he can have fun while giving a good performance: good for him.
  - Don't tell people to walk away, who are you to tell someone else what to do? If folks love the old band, let them; and live with the fact that they will have something to say about the new band as well.
  - Whilest one can not compare a live performance to a crappy bootleg, one can compare an old crappy bootleg to a new crappy bootleg. I'll compare their live performance in Belgium in a month with their live performance here a few years ago. Until then, youtube and similar shit is all that I've got.
Christos AG
Taxi Rider
HTGTH Crew
Legend

Been there, done that...

« Reply #3 on: June 01, 2006, 11:19:00 AM »

I guess that's the point, right, when you start a thread?

I didn't mean the "discussion" part, I meant the "fuckers" part...

WAR41
VIP

I must admit life is trite but that's all right

« Reply #4 on: June 01, 2006, 11:23:46 AM »

ughh... first of all if my JOB was to run around and sing for 2 hours then I would be prepared to do so.  Last I checked Axl gets paid quite well to do that.  Why should we just enjoy the fact that GNR are back???  Sorry for wanting the band to strive for greater heights.  I should be satisfied with where they are at now  Roll Eyes  And we know Axl doesnt care what the critics think, but unfortunately fans do care and it may deter some from coming to the shows and buying the album if it ever comes out.  Your last sentence there amuses me... so if some one has seen the band ONLY on youtube and they like what they see then those people should also shut the fuck up??  Oh wait, its just for people who criticize the band... fucking idiot
dolphin
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #5 on: June 01, 2006, 11:29:34 AM »

All you fuckers have something to say Just enjoy the fact GNR in back.? Axl is 44 not 22 and i think he is performing rather well you fuckers try getting out there for 2 hours running and singing it aint easy.? As for te band either get in with the new and enjoy or walk away the old line up aint coming back.? And to all the critics axl does not care what you think about what he is wearing or how he swagers on stage he seems to just be having fun and htats what counts.? lastly if all your doing is wacthing shitty videos on youtube and have not infact seen them in 06 shut the fuck up

Good post and I am going to add this too...............

STOP LOOKING FOR TROUBLE WITH THIS BAND.  STOP CONTEMPLATING THAT THERE WILL BE SHIT HAPPENING.

Look, GNR are back and leave it to most of you to make up rumors or read more into something than it is....ie..the Fink/Bumblefoot thing in Budapest.

Quit speculating because it doesn't do you any good.  If Merck or Sanctuary come on here and say the following:

"GNR have ended their tour and the band is over"  then fucking believe it.

But that won't happen however, some on here seem to want it to or speculate there are issues when there aren't any.

Just be happy you get to see GNR and take one day at a time.  Quit saying, "gosh, if Axl doesn't show up on time for xxxx concert, there will be problems."

None of you people know what goes on in Axl's mind before he hits that stage and frankly, it gets annoying to read the same negative bullshit from people who can't just be happy.

directionality
Headliner

« Reply #6 on: June 01, 2006, 11:54:57 AM »

"Why can't we all just... get along?
beerman
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #7 on: June 01, 2006, 12:01:38 PM »

You dudes are nutz, I love it.  ok

5/91 AlpineValley
4/92 RosemontHorizon
1/01 HOB Vegas
11/02 AllstateArena
11/06 AllstateArena
11/11 AllstateArena
2/12 HOB Chicago
4/16 T-Mobile Vegas
7/16 SoldierField
11/17 UnitedCenter
Neemo
Legend

« Reply #8 on: June 01, 2006, 12:02:06 PM »

the thing is...topics like this aren't really debates cuz everybody only wants to hear one side hihi

Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: