Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 03, 2024, 07:23:08 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228546 Posts in 43274 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Rock In Rio - LIVE - *ALL INFO AT PAGE 1*
Pages: 1 ... 32 33 [34] 35 36 ... 154 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Rock In Rio - LIVE - *ALL INFO AT PAGE 1*  (Read 257111 times)
Jimmy?
You can't really dust for vomit
Legend

Don't you try to stop us now.......

« Reply #660 on: May 27, 2006, 12:42:55 PM »

to everyone hoping to watch tonight - don't close the feeds anymore because you might get problems trying to get them back open later on. start the feed and keep it on, you shouldn't have any problems then? ok just my advice! i hope everyone has a great time watching the show tonight and don't want any dissapointed gunners? beer

Goddamn it...I just CAN'T get any of these links to work for me.? I really really want to watch this tonight, live.? Can anyone help me figure out how to use a proxy or something?

do you have real player or windows media player or winamp??

I have them all, but I use Windows Media Player mostly

have you tried playing it through windows media player yet?

Yeah, but I get the same "Content not available for your area"....except really REALLY big

what country you in?

USA Sad Unfortunately....today anyway lol

IS THERE ANY AMERICANS OUT THERE WHO CAN HELP OUT A GUNNER IN NEED - that should help! i know there's people in USA who had some probs with the feeds to start with then sorted it. maybe they can help? ok
ppbebe
Legend

« Reply #661 on: May 27, 2006, 12:44:17 PM »

LittleFly

maybe because of your computersetting firewall or popupblocker?
I use IE and pushed the "go" button a few times.
flickn
« Reply #662 on: May 27, 2006, 12:44:25 PM »

http://www.aol.de/templates/hs_editor.jsp?sg=pmms_musik_editor_rockinrio&s=group01&templateIdx=1&streamIdx=1
mikegiuliana
Legend

I'm a llama!

« Reply #663 on: May 27, 2006, 12:44:59 PM »

I'm just going to wait until tomorrow when it's up.. So many people will have uploaded it already

This is their 6th show, the setlist may change a hair ,maybe something about whoever in a rant, and cd still comes out in the fall, and maybe brian may or something like that

Nothing I can't see the next day.. After being at hammerstein all those nights I'm not amped as if this was still the first show../
Novocaine
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #664 on: May 27, 2006, 12:45:39 PM »

Hi, I?m from Czech Republic. I?ve tried everything and I still can?t watch it. Can someone help me please??
justincrowe
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #665 on: May 27, 2006, 12:46:31 PM »

i sure hope this is being recorded tonight and someone has plans to upload the video afterwards...?

i'm in finland and can't seem to get any of the mentioned links to work...

http://www.aol.co.uk/rio/ worked for me at first but now i just just keep getting the "requested content is not available for viewing in your area" message...

thanks in advance   ok

08.14.91 - Icehall, Helsinki, Finland
07.06.06 - Hartwall Arena, Helsinki, Finland
kendall_wright2001
Banned
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #666 on: May 27, 2006, 12:47:18 PM »

well if u want a copy i guess u could email me dude lol
Jimmy?
Legend

« Reply #667 on: May 27, 2006, 12:47:25 PM »

I'm just going to wait until tomorrow when it's up.. So many people will have uploaded it already

This is their 6th show, the setlist may change a hair ,maybe something about whoever in a rant, and cd still comes out in the fall, and maybe brian may or something like that

Nothing I can't see the next day.. After being at hammerstein all those nights I'm not amped as if this was still the first show../

understandable, although us europeans haven't had a chance yet ? ok so i guess this is like our first show ?yes
LittleFly
Legend

A dream realized

« Reply #668 on: May 27, 2006, 12:48:41 PM »

LittleFly

maybe because of your computersetting firewall or popupblocker?
I use IE and pushed the "go" button a few times.

I don't think I have a firewall.....I had to open IE up to use the link because Mozilla doesn't like it at all.  I'm going to try to use my work VPN to see if that works. Gotta switch computers for that.

"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it"

www.cindyscrazy.com   www.facebook.com/cindyscrazy

"...now where's that monkey? I want to shoot something"- Cap'n Jack Sparrow
kendall_wright2001
Banned
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #669 on: May 27, 2006, 12:49:22 PM »

Im burning this concert to DVD tonight in digital picture and sound. I got it hooked up to my pioneer home theater system, my DLP 44" inch hdtv widescreen, and my new dvd recorder (just for this concert) i bought yesterday to capture it to dvd ?Grin I tested everything with the Shakira show last night and i have to say, everything works perfect! ?Grin After the dvd is burnt, i will make seperate chapters for each song/solo/speech in the show and a kick ass menu screen. LOL I will even convert it over to Dolby Digital 5.1! God i love this new PC i built! So nanananana!!!!!!!!!!

like are you gonna torrent it , or just bragging ?,lollol
Well dude if u want a copy i guess we could negotiate through email lol my yahoo id is kendall_wright2001
dizzy68
Banned
Rocker

Here Forever!

« Reply #670 on: May 27, 2006, 12:49:45 PM »

I'm in Rhode Island USA using Internet Explorer. I've accessed the feed a bunch of times today. For those having problems try using Internet Explorer if you haven't already.

HOT GIRL VIDEO HERE
Click here to check her out.
mikegiuliana
Legend

I'm a llama!

« Reply #671 on: May 27, 2006, 12:51:00 PM »

understandable, although us europeans haven't had a chance yet ? ok so i guess this is like our first show ?yes

are you going? ?I don't know time, it's almost 1 pm here so it must be around 7-8pm there..

I was never a guy who really followed each show online, regardless of the band, never been a huge boot guys either.. I check youtube a lot or links but not dying to..

I liked when I saw rio 3, I watched it on tape on a big tv, that was the way to go..
Jimmy?
Legend

« Reply #672 on: May 27, 2006, 12:54:24 PM »

are you going? ?I don't know time, it's almost 1 pm here so it must be around 7-8pm there..

I was never a guy who really followed each show online, regardless of the band, never been a huge boot guys either.. I check youtube a lot or links but not dying to..

I liked when I saw rio 3, I watched it on tape on a big tv, that was the way to go..

no, too far to travel! im goin to the hammersmith show on june 7th though! just gonna watch the live feed tonight. can't wait till someone does a dvd of this so i can watch on my tv!!!
Michael
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #673 on: May 27, 2006, 12:55:29 PM »

Hi there.

So to know i'm seeing this correctly, I can see the performance of Shakira from yesterday, right?

I did have the same problems, not being able to watch it in my area, but i can see the Shakira performan now. So when will the live transmission start?
LittleFly
Legend

A dream realized

« Reply #674 on: May 27, 2006, 12:56:30 PM »

WWHOOOHHHOOOO!! The VPN worked!! Working for a worldwide company pays off today YYAAAAYYY!!!! ok

"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it"

www.cindyscrazy.com   www.facebook.com/cindyscrazy

"...now where's that monkey? I want to shoot something"- Cap'n Jack Sparrow
Jimmy?
Legend

« Reply #675 on: May 27, 2006, 12:57:32 PM »

WWHOOOHHHOOOO!! The VPN worked!! Working for a worldwide company pays off today YYAAAAYYY!!!! ok

thats great news  ok
Jimmy?
Legend

« Reply #676 on: May 27, 2006, 12:58:34 PM »

Hi there.

So to know i'm seeing this correctly, I can see the performance of Shakira from yesterday, right?

I did have the same problems, not being able to watch it in my area, but i can see the Shakira performan now. So when will the live transmission start?

yea thats right! i think the live transmission will start around 20:15. don't quote me though!!!
dizzy68
Banned
Rocker

Here Forever!

« Reply #677 on: May 27, 2006, 12:58:58 PM »

I may be falling in Love with Shakira right now. ?hihi

HOT GIRL VIDEO HERE
Click here to check her out.
Jimmy?
Legend

« Reply #678 on: May 27, 2006, 01:01:10 PM »

I may be falling in Love with Shakira right now. ?hihi

i already have  drool
ARC
VIP

DANCE DANCE DANCE DANCE DANCE TO THE RADIO

« Reply #679 on: May 27, 2006, 01:03:23 PM »

Perfect video and audio. Even in full sreen mode.

What a treat...!  peace
Pages: 1 ... 32 33 [34] 35 36 ... 154 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: