Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 30, 2024, 08:27:09 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228138 Posts in 43262 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Rock In Rio - LIVE - *ALL INFO AT PAGE 1*
Pages: 1 ... 144 145 [146] 147 148 ... 154 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Rock In Rio - LIVE - *ALL INFO AT PAGE 1*  (Read 228340 times)
jsg2295
Banned
Headliner

The Album will come.

« Reply #2900 on: May 28, 2006, 03:10:55 AM »

Unless you listen to Mr Bongos...i mean brownstone
SWINGTRADER
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #2901 on: May 28, 2006, 03:15:11 AM »

the mix still sucks for IRS
D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« Reply #2902 on: May 28, 2006, 03:16:48 AM »

U know what I dont understand about Axl?

For him to be such a perfectionist, he somehow seems to hire the shittiest music techs,soundboard engineers etc etc in the business.

Ive never witnessed a group or performer in music history that has as many technical problems as Axl does.

Fire those amateur sound guys and dish out the cash for people who know what the fuck they are doing.

During Finck's SCOM solo u hear Drums and Bass only.

That isnt GNR's fault, its whoever the sound guy is and he needs to be fired and replaced.

Who Says You Can't Go Home to HTGTH?
SWINGTRADER
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #2903 on: May 28, 2006, 03:18:31 AM »

his voice isn great  on IRS    it is rasp the whole way
Scarlett
Headliner

Someday.......

« Reply #2904 on: May 28, 2006, 03:18:50 AM »

They have to cut down on the solos . This show would have kicked major ass if they wouldhave included 3 more songs in place of the solos.   He should have performed  Chinese democracy,  My Michelle ,  and  don't cry

I do think, as time goes on, Axl will pick up more stamina and there will be less solos. I can't imagine all the energy it must take just to get through one of those shows, never mind several.

I just heard "Welcome to the Jungle" for the first time tonight- all I can say is *WOW*. He has my admiration.  ok
But without the break for Its So Easy..he sounds deeply winded. But then again it may be the sound. Who am I to judge.

Give him time, most men at 44 can't even run the distance of a kid's soccer field without getting winded. He's running around the stage still and with the way he sings, I can hardly hold it against him for getting a bit winded here and there. Axl will improve as the tour goes on, for now, though those solos give him a much needed rest between songs.  ok

'Cause nothin' lasts forever
Even cold November rain
SWINGTRADER
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #2905 on: May 28, 2006, 03:20:05 AM »

U know what I dont understand about Axl?

For him to be such a perfectionist, he somehow seems to hire the shittiest music techs,soundboard engineers etc etc in the business.

Ive never witnessed a group or performer in music history that has as many technical problems as Axl does.

Fire those amateur sound guys and dish out the cash for people who know what the fuck they are doing.

During Finck's SCOM solo u hear Drums and Bass only.

That isnt GNR's fault, its whoever the sound guy is and he needs to be fired and replaced.

I agree? he needs to go steal Queen's or U2's sound guys? lol  unless  it is AOL's fault
tim_m
Legend

« Reply #2906 on: May 28, 2006, 03:21:02 AM »

They have to cut down on the solos . This show would have kicked major ass if they wouldhave included 3 more songs in place of the solos.   He should have performed  Chinese democracy,  My Michelle ,  and  don't cry

I do think, as time goes on, Axl will pick up more stamina and there will be less solos. I can't imagine all the energy it must take just to get through one of those shows, never mind several.

I just heard "Welcome to the Jungle" for the first time tonight- all I can say is *WOW*. He has my admiration.  ok
But without the break for Its So Easy..he sounds deeply winded. But then again it may be the sound. Who am I to judge.

Give him time, most men at 44 can't even run the distance of a kid's soccer field without getting winded. He's running around the stage still and with the way he sings, I can hardly hold it against him for getting a bit winded here and there. Axl will improve as the tour goes on, for now, though those solos give him a much needed rest between songs.  ok

me either. i know i could never sing like that even if i stood completely still. if i ran around like that i'd probably passout from lock of oxygen.
SWINGTRADER
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #2907 on: May 28, 2006, 03:22:08 AM »

synth heaven on sweet child   Shoot the sound guys  lol
Scarlett
Headliner

Someday.......

« Reply #2908 on: May 28, 2006, 03:22:16 AM »

the mix is so much better on the rebroadcast.

I think they fixed it.

Definitely. It's 100% better than the first time I heard it. I really thought the crowd sucked the first time around, now I can hear them singing along and getting into it. Axl sounds positively amazing, as does the guitars this time around. They're not being drowned out by the keyboard and drums this time. Now, if they could just improve "Live and Let Die" sound, my night would be complete- I love hearing Axl scream, lol.  Grin

Even cold November rain
SWINGTRADER
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #2909 on: May 28, 2006, 03:25:34 AM »

you still can't hear the long sweet child solo  no
SLCPUNK
« Reply #2910 on: May 28, 2006, 03:28:21 AM »

The sound is completely out of whack when I watch it.........crazy off balance.

I can finally hear Pittman.........over Axl!  Shocked
SWINGTRADER
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #2911 on: May 28, 2006, 03:30:51 AM »

"thanks for putting up with me " ? ?hihi ? I really hope he pulls this off ?and has great success ?. ?He has his faults ?but he doesn't deserve all the shit he's had to put up with. ?He looks ?like he's at peace with himself .
jsg2295
Banned
Headliner

The Album will come.

« Reply #2912 on: May 28, 2006, 03:33:29 AM »

I think I am going to bed. I hope by tomorrow it clears up even better and they are able to get it more in jive with what the audience was hearing. In the words of the immortal AXL.......GOOD FUCKING NITE!!!
Scarlett
Headliner

Someday.......

« Reply #2913 on: May 28, 2006, 03:34:59 AM »

me either. i know i could never sing like that even if i stood completely still. if i ran around like that i'd probably passout from lock of oxygen.

I use to scream like him til I had my tonsils out 10 years ago. Now, I practically choke trying to scream.  Grin

He's making me tired just watching him run around the stage and up and down those stairs, forget singing. I'd be in the oxygen tent with you trying to keep up with him.  yes

Even cold November rain
SWINGTRADER
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #2914 on: May 28, 2006, 03:35:16 AM »

crowd really into KOHD . ?Watching the broadcast earlier ?I thought the crowd was absolutely dead . ?MY ?bad.
Scarlett
Headliner

Someday.......

« Reply #2915 on: May 28, 2006, 03:38:45 AM »

crowd really into KOHD .  Watching the broadcast earlier  I thought the crowd was absolutely dead .  MY  bad.

Same here. I really felt bad for Axl and the band, I thought the crowd was disinterested. Glad that wasn't the case. My bad as well.

Even cold November rain
mega_music
VIP

Chinese Democracy Is Coming Some Day!!!

« Reply #2916 on: May 28, 2006, 03:39:03 AM »

"thanks for putting up with me "    hihi   I really hope he pulls this off  and has great success  .  He has his faults  but he doesn't deserve all the shit he's had to put up with.  He looks  like he's at peace with himself .
Yeah I really honestly think, by summers end this band will have come into new levels. After just a few shows they are starting to really gell and are sounding amazing!. The fun ride is starting, I just hope this is just the start of a long and enjoying ride.  beer

Chinese Democracy is Coming Someday
-Trevor-
Megaguns
« Reply #2917 on: May 28, 2006, 03:39:32 AM »

where are you guys watching the re broadcast from? Got a link?
mega_music
VIP

Chinese Democracy Is Coming Some Day!!!

« Reply #2918 on: May 28, 2006, 03:40:21 AM »

where are you guys watching the re broadcast from? Got a link?
http://music.aol.com/network_live/concert_videos/rock_in_rio/live

Chinese Democracy is Coming Someday
-Trevor-
SWINGTRADER
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #2919 on: May 28, 2006, 03:41:09 AM »

the beginning of LALD ?is truly amazing(better than ever) ? ?Dizzy does an amazing job . ? Too bad the mixing ?destroyed the rest of the song.
Pages: 1 ... 144 145 [146] 147 148 ... 154 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: