Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
July 07, 2024, 02:19:01 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228156 Posts in 43262 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Rock In Rio - LIVE - *ALL INFO AT PAGE 1*
Pages: 1 ... 138 139 [140] 141 142 ... 154 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Rock In Rio - LIVE - *ALL INFO AT PAGE 1*  (Read 229480 times)
EFISH
« Reply #2780 on: May 27, 2006, 11:46:35 PM »

I liked how Tommy joined him on the bench!? That was a golden moment!? They had such great chemistry going, and I really enjoyed watching this show.

yeah, that was a great moment indeed! beer

agreed that was sweet--

i think axl was pretty drunk at some times--like right before november rain--eh?

and introducing richard fortus solo

haha axl is god.
Layne Staley's Sunglasses
Satisfaction Guaranteed
Legend

« Reply #2781 on: May 27, 2006, 11:48:16 PM »

Constant trips backstage during breaks! hihi  KIDS, don't mix highly concentrated oxygen with alcohol!  Drunk or not, he was funny and had a great performance!
Naupis
Legend

I'm a llama!

« Reply #2782 on: May 27, 2006, 11:48:21 PM »

Anyone that can't see that or wants to sit here for hrs just arguing about the Sound problem and how it was the bands fault, is honest blind and just TRYING DESPERATELY HARD to be Negative towards the band...

If every other band had sound and mix problems like GNR did, then you would be correct. However, considering only GNR seemed to have such awful sound makes it hard to believe AOL did a great job all day and suddenly decided to screw it all up on purpose because GNR was on stage. That doesn't just happen.
bumblerocks
Banned
Rocker

I'm a llama!

« Reply #2783 on: May 27, 2006, 11:49:27 PM »

I liked how Tommy joined him on the bench!? That was a golden moment!? They had such great chemistry going, and I really enjoyed watching this show.

yeah, that was a great moment indeed! beer

agreed that was sweet--

i think axl was pretty drunk at some times--like right before november rain--eh?

and introducing richard fortus solo

haha axl is god.

yes
can't wait to finally see him myself! Grin
misfitx77
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #2784 on: May 27, 2006, 11:51:08 PM »

The funniest part was when Axl said, "Oohhh how come Axl isn't ranting?"  I think he may have been making fun of a few people on this board. 
LittleFly
Legend

A dream realized

« Reply #2785 on: May 27, 2006, 11:51:41 PM »

Anyone that can't see that or wants to sit here for hrs just arguing about the Sound problem and how it was the bands fault, is honest blind and just TRYING DESPERATELY HARD to be Negative towards the band...

If every other band had sound and mix problems like GNR did, then you would be correct. However, considering only GNR seemed to have such awful sound makes it hard to believe AOL did a great job all day and suddenly decided to screw it all up on purpose because GNR was on stage. That doesn't just happen.

People AT THE SHOW said the mix was fine there.  I dunno what the hell happened, but at the venue the band sounded very good.

"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it"

www.cindyscrazy.com   www.facebook.com/cindyscrazy

"...now where's that monkey? I want to shoot something"- Cap'n Jack Sparrow
RnT
Legend

Every saint has a past, every sinner has a future.

« Reply #2786 on: May 27, 2006, 11:51:55 PM »

man, the Finck and Fortus?s You?re beautiful version was the most beautifull jam I hear in my life... look how much soul Fick puts there ... this guy is awsome !!!!!!

tim_m
Legend

« Reply #2787 on: May 27, 2006, 11:53:37 PM »

The funniest part was when Axl said, "Oohhh how come Axl isn't ranting?"  I think he may have been making fun of a few people on this board. 

i can see the headline now. axl mocks the here today gone tomorrow message board.
warrocks
VIP

Dance Of Fate....we're not afraid...

« Reply #2788 on: May 27, 2006, 11:54:11 PM »

i know Christos AG must be pissed right now BUt i can't wait to read his review. has he posted any already? or said something? ?Smiley

..... Till Death Do us Apart.....GNR forever!
GunsLova
Rocker

VR? LMAO

« Reply #2789 on: May 27, 2006, 11:54:50 PM »

People AT THE SHOW said the mix was fine there.? I dunno what the hell happened, but at the venue the band sounded very good.

ya and he completely ignored the point I was trying to make. Weather it was the webcasts problem or whatever, the point is that the band looked tight as hell and the showed was amazing and at the moments that the sound problem was outta the way ( such as NR) the sound was amazing. Plus everyone that was AT the show says the sound quality was awesome... Case Closed
Mandy.
Bitch Queen
Legend

« Reply #2790 on: May 27, 2006, 11:55:01 PM »

man, the Finck and Fortus?s You?re beautiful version was the most beautifull jam I hear in my life... look how much soul Fick puts there ... this guy is awsome !!!!!!

They are replaying it RIGHT NOW!
Minneapolisnewsman
« Reply #2791 on: May 27, 2006, 11:56:42 PM »

You guy's the "sound tech" did not fuck up. ?The sound at the show was great, and was sufficient on the Portugese radio station. ?The problem is with AOL, and the fact that they might not have been prepared for the volume of folks who downloaded the show, or streamed it. ?It may have limited the feed to a four track feed, and it is definitely monotone. ?I am sure we will have a clean on-demand version!
GunsLova
Rocker

VR? LMAO

« Reply #2792 on: May 27, 2006, 11:57:11 PM »

Which AOL link alows you to see the show song by song? I really want to see the BF's Solo again before going to bed
saint seiya
Rocker

« Reply #2793 on: May 27, 2006, 11:57:20 PM »

it was alright but not the best ever... u gotta be shitting me actually if u think thats the best jam ever
LittleFly
Legend

A dream realized

« Reply #2794 on: May 27, 2006, 11:58:03 PM »

You guy's the "sound tech" did not fuck up. ?The sound at the show was great, and was sufficient on the Portugese radio station. ?The problem is with AOL, and the fact that they might not have been prepared for the volume of folks who downloaded the show, or streamed it. ?It may have limited the feed to a four track feed, and it is definitely monotone. ?I am sure we will have a clean on-demand version!

AOL should be fired  yes

Grin

"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it"

www.cindyscrazy.com   www.facebook.com/cindyscrazy

"...now where's that monkey? I want to shoot something"- Cap'n Jack Sparrow
Mandy.
Bitch Queen
Legend

« Reply #2795 on: May 27, 2006, 11:58:08 PM »

Which AOL link alows you to see the show song by song? I really want to see the BF's Solo again before going to bed

Oh God.... That was amazing. We owe him for the Don't Cry solo!
bumblerocks
Banned
Rocker

I'm a llama!

« Reply #2796 on: May 27, 2006, 11:59:20 PM »

Oh God.... That was amazing. We owe him for the Don't Cry solo!

indeed. yes
bumble rocks! Grin
GunsLova
Rocker

VR? LMAO

« Reply #2797 on: May 27, 2006, 11:59:29 PM »

actually the replay is on it right now..if u want to catch it
Christos AG
Taxi Rider
HTGTH Crew
Legend

Been there, done that...

« Reply #2798 on: May 28, 2006, 12:00:29 AM »

i know Christos AG must be pissed right now BUt i can't wait to read his review. has he posted any already? or said something? ?Smiley

Naaaaaaaaah, I?m not pissed off, I had one of the most beautiful nights of my life.

It?s just that it?s too fuckin late to post a review. I?ll just say a few things.

I don?t what happened with the stream, but the sound there was awesome. I called a friend of mine and the sound she got was crystal clear. She sent me an SMS later and she told me so.

Anyway, the crowd was amazing, the band was in a great mood, Robin went nuts INTO the crowd again.

The show was a 1000 times better than Madrid.

I got to see TWAT and Madagascar in Madrid so I?m not dissapointed at all.

Better was awesome tonight.

Axl got a bit pissed off at someone in the end, cause he didn?t get to whistle. But it went smooth after that.

I think he?s so fuckin happy these days, he?s not letting anger get to him...

In Madrid there was a guy dressed like Slash (hair and hat) and Axl didn?t get pissed off at all.

I?m glad he?s happy and having a good time.

warrocks
VIP

Dance Of Fate....we're not afraid...

« Reply #2799 on: May 28, 2006, 12:00:35 AM »

i have already read a small review in spanish in the same site that they wrote shit about the spain concert the other day and it says gnr closed the first part of the festival with an overwhelming show but with high and low segments....

go figure..this press ?Roll Eyes

..... Till Death Do us Apart.....GNR forever!
Pages: 1 ... 138 139 [140] 141 142 ... 154 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: