Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 05, 2024, 06:59:14 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228551 Posts in 43274 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Rock In Rio - LIVE - *ALL INFO AT PAGE 1*
Pages: 1 ... 136 137 [138] 139 140 ... 154 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Rock In Rio - LIVE - *ALL INFO AT PAGE 1*  (Read 258908 times)
Michael
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #2740 on: May 27, 2006, 10:52:34 PM »

it sounds excactly the same, no drums and all...a fucking shame. Otherwise a good performance, but one of the lousiest soundboard sound I've ever heard! crying
dk
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #2741 on: May 27, 2006, 10:52:53 PM »

theyre re-showing the show with a good mixed sound now

http://music.aol.com/network_live/concert_videos/rock_in_rio/live

Is the mix really better?? ?Shocked

I think its the same. ?Playing IRS now. ?It gets inconsistent later with mix. ?I hope im wrong.

What a great time being a guns fan!! beer
jazjme
Can't get over the past? Let me be your guide!
Legend

...ABSURD!!

« Reply #2742 on: May 27, 2006, 10:53:13 PM »

Ive said this a few times, I really think because this was worldwide broadcast, the quality of the feed was intentionally screwed when new songs were played, and I agree I dont think axl wants to let the new material out other than tunes at thier own shows , and not festivals. BUt come the fall US tour, and album dramtic change in setlist I see!

10.16.87 10.23.87 10.30.87 1.31.88 2.2.88 5.9.88 8.16.88 9.15.88
6.17.91 12.9.91 12.10.91,12.13.91
7.18.92 12.5.02 5.12.06 5.14.06 5.15.06 5.17.06 11.17.11 2.10.12 2.15.12
11.9.12 11.10.12 5.24.14
warrocks
VIP

Dance Of Fate....we're not afraid...

« Reply #2743 on: May 27, 2006, 10:54:17 PM »

can somebody write what axl said when he introduced Brian? I could barely understood something like: now we're gonna do something we don't normally do just for the shitty annoying??? :S something like that?  hihi i have no clue...please tell me

..... Till Death Do us Apart.....GNR forever!
February
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #2744 on: May 27, 2006, 10:55:01 PM »

one important question:
when the sound kept fucking up, was it due to the mix on the live feed or was it infact the sound people on the stage fucking it up?

It must of been the feed, because there MY GOD ?the sound was unbelievel, i was on the left of the stage in front of the big screen, during SCOM and the BLues Axl was right on my front was like he was singing to me ?love and then beautiful Grand Fink just stood there and tried to climbe the fence, did they showed on the live feed ? the security was going crazy. Loved Brain solo. Me some spanish guy and some other dude on my left, were the only ones i could see singing the new songs, but people went crazy for the old stuff could you get the vibe, 40.000 people singing KOHD??? Best fucking night of my life. Going to bed, to all going to see them in the european tour congratulations IT'S INSANE what the 3 guitarist can do and Axl ?voice was right there.
EFISH
« Reply #2745 on: May 27, 2006, 10:55:26 PM »

he was like.. were gunna do something we usually dont do... some of you are gunna really like it, and some are gunna think its really fucking anoying..
then the drum solo began

something like that
Mutherfunker
555-Dr-Shoe
VIP

Axl Bundy

« Reply #2746 on: May 27, 2006, 10:56:51 PM »

can somebody write what axl said when he introduced Brian? I could barely understood something like: now we're gonna do something we don't normally do just for the shitty annoying??? :S something like that?? hihi i have no clue...please tell me

He said "We're gonna do something we don't normally do because I think It'll be kinda fun, and for those who don't like it, It'll annoy the shit out of them"

ok

@#$%Funker
LittleFly
Legend

A dream realized

« Reply #2747 on: May 27, 2006, 10:57:28 PM »

one important question:
when the sound kept fucking up, was it due to the mix on the live feed or was it infact the sound people on the stage fucking it up?

It must of been the feed, because there MY GOD ?the sound was unbelievel, i was on the left of the stage in front of the big screen, during SCOM and the BLues Axl was right on my front was like he was singing to me ?love and then beautiful Grand Fink just stood there and tried to climbe the fence, did they showed on the live feed ? the security was going crazy. Loved Brain solo. Me some spanish guy and some other dude on my left, were the only ones i could see singing the new songs, but people went crazy for the old stuff could you get the vibe, 40.000 people singing KOHD??? Best fucking night of my life. Going to bed, to all going to see them in the european tour congratulations IT'S INSANE what the 3 guitarist can do and Axl ?voice was right there.

THIS is what we needed, someone who was there!! Thanks Feb!!!

"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it"

www.cindyscrazy.com   www.facebook.com/cindyscrazy

"...now where's that monkey? I want to shoot something"- Cap'n Jack Sparrow
bumblerocks
Banned
Rocker

I'm a llama!

« Reply #2748 on: May 27, 2006, 10:57:47 PM »

one important question:

thanx, glad to know you had a great time, i know i will too when i see them! Grin
gnr are back to stay! ok drool beer
MR W,AXL ROSE
Welsh, and luvin' it
Legend

live,breathe eat GNR.

« Reply #2749 on: May 27, 2006, 10:59:58 PM »

truthfully,how excited and emotional were you when you saw this

http://img210.imageshack.us/img210/7845/dsc003001az.jpg
« Last Edit: May 27, 2006, 11:02:31 PM by MR W,AXL ROSE » Logged

╔═╦╦╦═╦═╗ ╔═╗ ╔═╦═╦═╦═╦═╗
║║║║║║║╚╣ ║║║ ║═║║║╚╣═╣╚╣
╠╗║║║║╠╗║ ║║║ ║╚╣║╠╗║═╬╗║
╚═╩═╩╩╩═╝ ╚╩╝ ╚╩╩═╩═╩═╩═╝
Minneapolisnewsman
« Reply #2750 on: May 27, 2006, 11:00:18 PM »

theyre re-showing the show with a good mixed sound now

http://music.aol.com/network_live/concert_videos/rock_in_rio/live

Guitars still out of the mix
EFISH
« Reply #2751 on: May 27, 2006, 11:00:47 PM »

LOL yes.. i was fucking shitting myself seeing that!!!hahahaa
Evolution
« Reply #2752 on: May 27, 2006, 11:01:00 PM »

http://img84.imageshack.us/img84/5633/dsc003004ez.jpg

Extremely.

How cool were the small jams here and there?
tim_m
Legend

« Reply #2753 on: May 27, 2006, 11:01:13 PM »

one important question:

It must of been the feed, because there MY GOD  the sound was unbelievel, i was on the left of the stage in front of the big screen, during SCOM and the BLues Axl was right on my front was like he was singing to me  love and then beautiful Grand Fink just stood there and tried to climbe the fence, did they showed on the live feed ? the security was going crazy. Loved Brain solo. Me some spanish guy and some other dude on my left, were the only ones i could see singing the new songs, but people went crazy for the old stuff could you get the vibe, 40.000 people singing KOHD??? Best fucking night of my life. Going to bed, to all going to see them in the european tour congratulations IT'S INSANE what the 3 guitarist can do and Axl  voice was right there.

yes! they showed it on the feed. when i saw it i was like holy shit what is he doing. it looks like they wouldn't let him do it though.
bumblerocks
Banned
Rocker

I'm a llama!

« Reply #2754 on: May 27, 2006, 11:01:28 PM »

very excited and emotional, it was like i was dreaming! Grin
what a night to be a gnr fan! Smiley drool beer
SWINGTRADER
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #2755 on: May 27, 2006, 11:02:20 PM »

I remember people  that went to the madrid show saying that the mix on the guitars was really low   so it good be that the band's sound crew sucks  and it's not aol's fault.
gnrbr
Rocker

Everywhere i go i c ya

« Reply #2756 on: May 27, 2006, 11:03:18 PM »

Here's the WMA (audio stream), in a zip file: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=H4EL0CUZ

You can listen to it with Windows Media Player. It's the complete thing, with soundboard preparation, intro and outro (143 minutes). 130MB.

thx! ok
mrgnrdvd
Headliner

Since 1940, the year Chuck Norris was born, roundh

« Reply #2757 on: May 27, 2006, 11:04:43 PM »

i am watching it again, ?

is it me or does mix sound better

guess i don't like the orchestra sound coming from dizzy or pitman in Knocking on heavens door

Chuck Norris' roundhouse kick is so powerful, it can be seen from outer space by the naked eye.
MR W,AXL ROSE
Welsh, and luvin' it
Legend

live,breathe eat GNR.

« Reply #2758 on: May 27, 2006, 11:04:55 PM »

Extremely.

How cool were the small jams here and there?
they were cool as fuck,illusion era type jams.but when i saw the screen sayin

stand by
 ?for
guns n rose

i was drinking my beers like they were goin out of fasion ?hihi

╔═╦╦╦═╦═╗ ╔═╗ ╔═╦═╦═╦═╦═╗
║║║║║║║╚╣ ║║║ ║═║║║╚╣═╣╚╣
╠╗║║║║╠╗║ ║║║ ║╚╣║╠╗║═╬╗║
╚═╩═╩╩╩═╝ ╚╩╝ ╚╩╩═╩═╩═╩═╝
EFISH
« Reply #2759 on: May 27, 2006, 11:05:36 PM »

i am watching it again, ?

is it me or does mix sound better

guess i don't like the orchestra sound coming from dizzy or pitman in Knocking on heavens door

yeah, it does sound better now..
very cool!
Pages: 1 ... 136 137 [138] 139 140 ... 154 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: