Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 18, 2024, 09:22:51 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228077 Posts in 43259 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Dead Horse
| | |-+  Who likes Guns n Roses now better than before 87-93 or 01-02
Pages: 1 [2] 3  All Go Down Print
Author Topic: Who likes Guns n Roses now better than before 87-93 or 01-02  (Read 13747 times)
Steel_Angel
« Reply #20 on: May 31, 2006, 12:21:27 AM »

Jeorose they're looking for you here
anyway Great Thread ?ok
jeorose
Rocker

Get In The Ring Motherfucker

« Reply #21 on: May 31, 2006, 12:23:22 AM »

anyway Great Thread  ok
I know they love me, but i dont like that forum, this is more professional.

Kill Your Idols
jeorose
Rocker

« Reply #22 on: May 31, 2006, 12:24:33 AM »

anyway Great Thread  ok

ROFL, I remember I used to lurk on that board and see jeorose constantly embarass himself there.
second time is not about me please.

Kill Your Idols
Steel_Angel
« Reply #23 on: May 31, 2006, 12:26:23 AM »

dude this is deadhorse  yes
jeorose
Rocker

« Reply #24 on: May 31, 2006, 12:26:41 AM »

anyway Great Thread  ok
what happend to your friend.

Kill Your Idols
Steel_Angel
« Reply #25 on: May 31, 2006, 12:29:14 AM »

Anyway! back on topic.. yes i do like Guns n' roses a bit more Now.. they have really evolved....  hihi
jeorose
Rocker

« Reply #26 on: May 31, 2006, 12:30:23 AM »

Anyway! back on topic.. yes i do like Guns n' roses a bit more Now.. they have really evolved....  hihi
thank you.

Kill Your Idols
TrueRock&Roll
VIP

Guns N Roses = Best band of all time

« Reply #27 on: May 31, 2006, 12:31:52 AM »

I like the musicianship much better now, but I do miss the wild-man Axl running all over the place looking like he was ready to take on the world.  Overall though, I'm very pleased.  ok
jeorose
Rocker

« Reply #28 on: May 31, 2006, 12:33:20 AM »

I like the musicianship much better now, but I do miss the wild-man Axl running all over the place looking like he was ready to take on the world.  Overall though, I'm very pleased.  ok
I like the fact that axl wants to do something different.

Kill Your Idols
Mattattack
Banned
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #29 on: May 31, 2006, 12:48:20 AM »

The 02 band with Bucket was the best live. The best version of Axl is the 87-89 version in my opinion. Music wise we really can't compare till Chinese Democracy comes out. Going off what we've heard so far, the old band wins musically. The new band needs a song in the league of the big 3 from Appetite, but I wouldn't doubt Axl has something up his sleeve.
SWINGTRADER
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #30 on: May 31, 2006, 12:51:36 AM »

Anybody that likes the band now better than 87-93 is ?either : 1. has never seen the original band. ? 2. doesn't know a thing about music ?3. is deaf/blind ? 4. ?in denial ?or 5. ?fuckin stupid. ? I like the new band and Axl is good for an old man ?(better than 90% percent of the kids singing now) ?but no way is this band better ?. We should compare this band with Velvet revolver ?not GNR. Just because this band is called GNR doesn't make it GNR. ?This is Axl Rose band ?nothing more. ? So I think a more logical title for this thread is ?" Who likes Axl's band better than VR"?? that is more appropriate.
Mattattack
Banned
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #31 on: May 31, 2006, 12:59:41 AM »

Anybody that likes the band now better than 87-93 is  either : 1. has never seen the original band.   2. doesn't know a thing about music  3. is deaf/blind   4.  in denial  or 5.  fuckin stupid.   I like the new band and Axl is good for an old man  (better than 90% percent of the kids singing now)  but no way is this band better  . We should compare this band with Velvet revolver  not GNR. Just because this band is called GNR doesn't make it GNR.  This is Axl Rose band  nothing more.   So I think a more logical title for this thread is  " Who likes Axl's band better than VR"?? that is more appropriate.
Fair enough, I understand your opinion completely. This new band kicks the fucking shit out of Velvet Revolver and any other band out there today. From the leaks and live versions of songs we've heard this is undeniable. They still need a Jungle type song before we can really rate them musically on the same level as the original band.
KIKO2K6
Happy as a Pig in Shit
VIP

I am a ''ROCKER''

« Reply #32 on: May 31, 2006, 01:22:55 AM »

Anybody that likes the band now better than 87-93 is? either : 1. has never seen the original band.? ?2. doesn't know a thing about music? 3. is deaf/blind? ?4.? in denial? or 5.? fuckin stupid.? ?I like the new band and Axl is good for an old man? (better than 90% percent of the kids singing now)? but no way is this band better? . We should compare this band with Velvet revolver? not GNR. Just because this band is called GNR doesn't make it GNR.? This is Axl Rose band? nothing more.? ?So I think a more logical title for this thread is? " Who likes Axl's band better than VR"?? that is more appropriate.
Fair enough, I understand your opinion completely. This new band kicks the fucking shit out of Velvet Revolver and any other band out there today. From the leaks and live versions of songs we've heard this is undeniable. They still need a Jungle type song before we can really rate them musically on the same level as the original band.

Hey AXL bring on Welcome to the Jungle 2 or reloade  ok

The New Interpretation of a Masterwerk!!!!

http://www.angelfire.com/art2/kikoalbuquerque/

Chinese Democracy Starts....sometime between now and November 25th !
Agno
Rocker

I'm a llama!

« Reply #33 on: May 31, 2006, 01:28:46 AM »

The classic Guns n Roses with the real Guns!
Origen
« Reply #34 on: May 31, 2006, 02:15:43 AM »

Classic GNR will always rule supreme, I think however this version of 2006 is far superior than the 2002 debacle.
I like this new band, better than 02

"New band" - buddy, only one member is different.
I know but they look different.

WTF does that have to do with anythink.

Your really shallow, you like this lineup better then the 2002 lineup (which is practically rhe same anyway except for one person) just because they look different  Roll Eyes
johnnythunders24
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #35 on: May 31, 2006, 02:51:08 AM »

i was 9 when uyi came out in 1991 so yeah, i liked them back then when i was 11-12 cause they were dangerous and rebellious, like a lot of young kids liked eminem a few years ago...i listened to crap like motley crue's dr. feelgood, and other dumb 80's bands too though...and they make me laugh today

now that im 24, and its 2006...i still listen to gn'r because the new music is like the stuff i listen to now...like placebo's meds...so the two gn'rs are like too versions...one young and rebellious, one mature, creative, with still a little rebellion thrown in...

a.k.a. Dovey
VIP

Does the walker choose the path?

« Reply #36 on: May 31, 2006, 03:26:22 AM »

WTF?
Before 87-93?
How many people here have been fans since before AFD?

Me. 1986 actually! Mike

ZRO
Rocker

Does this look infected?

« Reply #37 on: May 31, 2006, 03:30:14 AM »

Anybody that likes the band now better than 87-93 is  either : 1. has never seen the original band.   2. doesn't know a thing about music  3. is deaf/blind   4.  in denial  or 5.  fuckin stupid.   I like the new band and Axl is good for an old man  (better than 90% percent of the kids singing now)  but no way is this band better  . We should compare this band with Velvet revolver  not GNR. Just because this band is called GNR doesn't make it GNR.  This is Axl Rose band  nothing more.   So I think a more logical title for this thread is  " Who likes Axl's band better than VR"?? that is more appropriate.

No, no they don't. Not even close.
Jonathan
« Reply #38 on: May 31, 2006, 03:32:47 AM »

Well.. You might aswell lock this one.

It's just gonna turn into a old vs. new, again.
ben9785
« Reply #39 on: May 31, 2006, 03:33:24 AM »

i appreciate the direction they are taking now...only because that's my own musical preference. but ultimately the new gnr and old gnr are almost two completely different bands for me..

but yeah, i'd say i'm more of a fan now, also because i'm alot older than when i was when gnr were originally in their prime
Pages: 1 [2] 3  All Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: