Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 21, 2024, 01:18:02 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228093 Posts in 43259 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Rio is getting GREAT REVIEWS!
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 10 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Rio is getting GREAT REVIEWS!  (Read 30230 times)
TWT
Rocker

GNR's next lead guitarist

« Reply #80 on: May 28, 2006, 10:22:40 AM »

Well, since it seems that all GnR fans do is bitch, no matter what the bands doing, you guys bitch for the sake of bitching...... ?I for one fucking loved the show..I still got it goin on replays...I usually dont get defensive and try stand up for a "band" on the fucking internet....but if I hear someone constantly bitching in LA at the show, I will fucking take their motherfucking head off.....fuckin idiots...if you dont like it then fucking leave...don't bother us, listen to something you actualy enjoy, that you can talk postive of

If that was the attitude, you know, stop listening,? fuck off if you don't like it, then GNR would have been done after Oh My God, which by the way everyone hated, well except the nutswingers on this board

of they would have stopped caring after Mickey Mouse, I mean Axl, at the VMA's

so yeah I'll leave and never listen or buy an album again....with that logice CD should sell, 78 copies....

By the end of this tour I fully expect us all to be agreeing that RIR was one of the weakest shows. It does the band no good to only have fans who aren't prepared to speak out when they think something's is less than great. GNR is one of the biggest names in rock history and there are those who wish for it to remain that way, and it's those who are disappointed with last night.
CheapJon
spam egg spam spam bacon and spam, spam sausage spam spam bacon spam tomato and spam
Legend

lstn mfx 2 diz song dat shud b hurd

« Reply #81 on: May 28, 2006, 10:23:11 AM »

bad BAD show

best show ever i think.. 'cause i like these guys just as much that i like slash n' duff and the others so this show was egual a UYI tousr show.. except paul tobias or huge haha don't like him.. fuckin' loser he is haha
Malcolm
Legend

You're In The Jungle Toronto,You're Gonna Dieee

« Reply #82 on: May 28, 2006, 10:25:54 AM »

I dont know why everyone thinks this show was so bad....I loved it..It wasnt amazing but it was fucking good...BEST VERSION OF JUNGLE I HAVE EVER SEEN without a doubt...YCBM was amaziong with the pyros...An awsome show...my only complaint is to many solos

I Dont Want To Change The World,I Dont Want The World To Change Me
axlrosegnr
I have a custom title now!
Legend

« Reply #83 on: May 28, 2006, 10:26:50 AM »

Well, since it seems that all GnR fans do is bitch, no matter what the bands doing, you guys bitch for the sake of bitching...... ?I for one fucking loved the show..I still got it goin on replays...I usually dont get defensive and try stand up for a "band" on the fucking internet....but if I hear someone constantly bitching in LA at the show, I will fucking take their motherfucking head off.....fuckin idiots...if you dont like it then fucking leave...don't bother us, listen to something you actualy enjoy, that you can talk postive of

Well, since it seems that most GnR fans do is kiss ass, no matter what the bands doing, you guys kiss ass ?for the sake of kissing ass...... ?I for one fucking was bored with the show..I still got it on dvd in 2001 when they played rio...

I usually dont get defensive and try stand up for a "band" on the fucking internet....but if I hear someone constantly bitching in LA at the show, I will fucking take their motherfucking head off.....
take my head off.. i dare you.. ill be at the show and if they play the same show or set list as they did today, at NYC, 2002, Rio 2k1, ?i want to see you take my head off.. i can complain if it sucks.. i paid for my ticket... take my head off. ill eat your bf/husband for lunch too..

fuckin idiots...if you dont like it then fucking leave...
maybe we will or we will throw our beach balls around with SLASH, DUFF, IZZY, STEVEN written on it...

don't bother us,
we dont ?care about u.

listen to something you actualy enjoy, that you can talk postive of
we are trying to talk positive but they have to play something we actualy enjoy first...

see ya there cocksucker

Axl is God.
kockstar999
Banned
Rocker

Ladies and Gentlemen, Mr Kevin Federline!!

« Reply #84 on: May 28, 2006, 10:27:14 AM »

bad BAD show

best show ever i think.. 'cause i like these guys just as much that i like slash n' duff and the others so this show was egual a UYI tousr show.. except paul tobias or huge haha don't like him.. fuckin' loser he is haha

how many show have you seen? it wasnt nearly equal to any UYI show... and tobias did nothing to you.. your a loser.. tobias eats your familys income for lunch beyatch.
kockstar999
Banned
Rocker

« Reply #85 on: May 28, 2006, 10:27:53 AM »

Well, since it seems that most GnR fans do is kiss ass, no matter what the bands doing, you guys kiss ass ?for the sake of kissing ass...... ?I for one fucking was bored with the show..I still got it on dvd in 2001 when they played rio...

I usually dont get defensive and try stand up for a "band" on the fucking internet....but if I hear someone constantly bitching in LA at the show, I will fucking take their motherfucking head off.....
take my head off.. i dare you.. ill be at the show and if they play the same show or set list as they did today, at NYC, 2002, Rio 2k1, ?i want to see you take my head off.. i can complain if it sucks.. i paid for my ticket... take my head off. ill eat your bf/husband for lunch too..

maybe we will or we will throw our beach balls around with SLASH, DUFF, IZZY, STEVEN written on it...

don't bother us,
we dont ?care about u.

we are trying to talk positive but they have to play something we actualy enjoy first...

see ya there cocksucker

rock n roll in the parking lot whore.
Malcolm
Legend

You're In The Jungle Toronto,You're Gonna Dieee

« Reply #86 on: May 28, 2006, 10:29:28 AM »

I also wanted to say i love Axls new look....it feels more like the olden days...its like a southern rock look...Cowboy boots and jeans and shit its awsome...and this band now has guts with Robins new look and no Buckethead...I loveit man

I Dont Want To Change The World,I Dont Want The World To Change Me
Jim Bob
Finckadelic
Legend

You are an asshole and everyone knows it

« Reply #87 on: May 28, 2006, 10:32:28 AM »

Well, since it seems that all GnR fans do is bitch, no matter what the bands doing, you guys bitch for the sake of bitching......  I for one fucking loved the show..I still got it goin on replays...I usually dont get defensive and try stand up for a "band" on the fucking internet....but if I hear someone constantly bitching in LA at the show, I will fucking take their motherfucking head off.....fuckin idiots...if you dont like it then fucking leave...don't bother us, listen to something you actualy enjoy, that you can talk postive of

Well, since it seems that most GnR fans do is kiss ass, no matter what the bands doing, you guys kiss ass  for the sake of kissing ass......  I for one fucking was bored with the show..I still got it on dvd in 2001 when they played rio...

take my head off.. i dare you.. ill be at the show and if they play the same show or set list as they did today, at NYC, 2002, Rio 2k1,  i want to see you take my head off.. i can complain if it sucks.. i paid for my ticket... take my head off. ill eat your bf/husband for lunch too..

don't bother us,
we dont  care about u.

lol.. your a dick.  you're one of those who prolly don't even like the band and just come here all the time and bitch and moan.   why so negative?   I wouldn't be able to live with myself if I had such a negative attitude all the time, I'd simply listen to music I could be positive about. 
kockstar999
Banned
Rocker

« Reply #88 on: May 28, 2006, 10:36:41 AM »

lol.. your a dick.? you're one of those who prolly don't even like the band and just come here all the time and bitch and moan.? ?why so negative?? ?I wouldn't be able to live with myself if I had such a negative attitude all the time, I'd simply listen to music I could be positive about.?

i just dont like the same setlist... im not negative.. i just dont like the way the shows are going... so what.. why does questioning or complaing have to be negative on this board... i dont like the way the show are going... fuck off.
Jim Bob
Finckadelic
Legend

« Reply #89 on: May 28, 2006, 10:40:43 AM »

lol.. your a dick.  you're one of those who prolly don't even like the band and just come here all the time and bitch and moan.   why so negative?   I wouldn't be able to live with myself if I had such a negative attitude all the time, I'd simply listen to music I could be positive about. 

i just dont like the same setlist... im not negative.. i just dont like the way the shows are going... so what.. why does questioning or complaing have to be negative on this board... i dont like the way the show are going... fuck off.
so would you rather Axl just go back into hiding for 4 years?  Be happy there is a fucking setlist and a fucking show to begin with.
kockstar999
Banned
Rocker

« Reply #90 on: May 28, 2006, 10:45:16 AM »

lol.. your a dick.? you're one of those who prolly don't even like the band and just come here all the time and bitch and moan.? ?why so negative?? ?I wouldn't be able to live with myself if I had such a negative attitude all the time, I'd simply listen to music I could be positive about.?

so would you rather Axl just go back into hiding for 4 years?? Be happy there is a fucking setlist and a fucking show to begin with.

im not happy with that... .. im not happy with there just being a set list and a show... esp if its the same shit ive seen the last time.. shit or get off the pot axl... yes. go back to hiding if this rio is the best you have got. coz it sucks... i hate it... its boring and its been seen before.. same songs, same setlist, same boring old take not chances axl... it fucking blows ok? i expect more from axl rose.. not this shit... if fucking sucked.
estranged.1098
« Reply #91 on: May 28, 2006, 10:46:04 AM »

Ok, we get it. Now shut up already.
nonamethe1st
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #92 on: May 28, 2006, 10:49:02 AM »

I for one can't seperate myself from Slash. ?The ones of you that don't understand that may just be younger and didn't create that attachment to Slash in your formative years. ?I so enjoyed hearing him play for VR in concert, but it just doesn't feel right. ?Axl is having trouble with his voice also, I don't know that the solution for that is. ? Perhaps he just needs more work to get the kinks out. ?

kockstar999
Banned
Rocker

« Reply #93 on: May 28, 2006, 10:49:32 AM »

why so i have to troll through all your 100000 posts of banter about about how fink is better than slash or rio was the best gnr show ever just to find a worthwhile argument? ?you post the same shit all the time .. you shut up already.
kockstar999
Banned
Rocker

« Reply #94 on: May 28, 2006, 10:51:45 AM »

coz i question how much the show sucked i need to shut up? you need to shut up.. your post didnt post anything but negative towards me.. i can post whatever i want about my reiview of the show.. you think its great ok, we get it, Now shut up already.
Jim Bob
Finckadelic
Legend

« Reply #95 on: May 28, 2006, 10:51:58 AM »

why so i have to troll through all your 100000 posts of banter about about how fink is better than slash or rio was the best gnr show ever just to find a worthwhile argument?  you post the same shit all the time .. you shut up already.
you sound that like guy Axl was making fun of before November Rain
kockstar999
Banned
Rocker

« Reply #96 on: May 28, 2006, 10:53:55 AM »

why so i have to troll through all your 100000 posts of banter about about how fink is better than slash or rio was the best gnr show ever just to find a worthwhile argument?? you post the same shit all the time .. you shut up already.
you sound that like guy Axl was making fun of before November Rain

that was me.
LittleFly
Legend

A dream realized

« Reply #97 on: May 28, 2006, 10:54:55 AM »

I'm glad the show is getting the good reviews.  The stream sucked, but I could tell that it wasn't the right sound.  The band were happy and had a great time, and the fans there got to hear some new music. 

It's getting hard to read these threads though.  Some posters are posting over and over that they thought the show sucked and are arguing with anyone who disagrees with them. No matter how many times you post your opinion, it won't change mine  ok

"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it"

www.cindyscrazy.com   www.facebook.com/cindyscrazy

"...now where's that monkey? I want to shoot something"- Cap'n Jack Sparrow
volcano62
VIP

I Am Inconquerable

« Reply #98 on: May 28, 2006, 10:55:32 AM »

Rio was just awesome

I felt like crying it was so awesome!

Montreal 1992
Quebec City 2006
Montreal 2010
Ottawa 2010
Quebec City 2013
Montreal 2013
TWT
Rocker

GNR's next lead guitarist

« Reply #99 on: May 28, 2006, 10:56:28 AM »

?Axl is having trouble with his voice also, I don't know that the solution for that is.

He should kick himself out of the band and find a better replacement. What difference is losing another original member going to make? ?Wink
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 10 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: