Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 28, 2024, 11:40:52 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228526 Posts in 43274 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Rio sound?
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Rio sound?  (Read 19967 times)
bumblerocks
Banned
Rocker

I'm a llama!

« Reply #100 on: May 27, 2006, 11:08:56 PM »

Finck needs to stop being to fancy ... he's hitting SO many bad notes! :S

some people are never happy... no
darkmonth
« Reply #101 on: May 27, 2006, 11:09:06 PM »

I can hear that they didnt play to bad ... it's just bad sound on AOL I think ... except Finck... Axl's ... well, Axl. .. Tongue lol
darkmonth
« Reply #102 on: May 27, 2006, 11:09:56 PM »

What the fUCK do you mean by that?  He IS making musical errors... big ones.  So what's the prob?  I'm not in the wrong for it !!! LOL!  You nutswinger.
bumblerocks
Banned
Rocker

I'm a llama!

« Reply #103 on: May 27, 2006, 11:10:56 PM »

What the fUCK do you mean by that?? He IS making musical errors... big ones.? So what's the prob?? I'm not in the wrong for it !!! LOL!? You nutswinger.

right... Roll Eyes
don't get your panties in a bunch now, it's the internet... nervous
darkmonth
« Reply #104 on: May 27, 2006, 11:11:46 PM »

No, seriously ... what did you mean??
Bostonrose
Banned
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #105 on: May 27, 2006, 11:13:39 PM »

What the fUCK do you mean by that?? He IS making musical errors... big ones.? So what's the prob?? I'm not in the wrong for it !!! LOL!? You nutswinger.
If you say anything negative  you will get killed,   People on this board have blinders on....

The band can DO NO WRONG

"I never wanted you to be so full of anger, I never wanted you to be somebody else"
darkmonth
« Reply #106 on: May 27, 2006, 11:15:12 PM »

My girlfriend just had a read today and was shocked at how much people are blind on these boards ... I'm totally non-bias.... I love old and new in diff ways ... the new songs are  great ,... but critisism where it's due!
darkmonth
« Reply #107 on: May 27, 2006, 11:16:04 PM »

Lucky about the sound dieing ... did during Robin's butchery of Slash's beautiful SCOM solo Smiley
Bostonrose
Banned
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #108 on: May 27, 2006, 11:17:15 PM »

My girlfriend just had a read today and was shocked at how much people are blind on these boards ... I'm totally non-bias.... I love old and new in diff ways ... the new songs are? great ,... but critisism where it's due!

Dude, I agree,  but if you say something negative  it gets twisted and then they turn on you and it becomes like a personal thing like you killed someone grandmother...

You are right, Finck hits the wrong note all the time,  in Nov. Rain solo he totally screwed it up, but if you mention that everyone jumps on you 

"I never wanted you to be so full of anger, I never wanted you to be somebody else"
bumblerocks
Banned
Rocker

I'm a llama!

« Reply #109 on: May 27, 2006, 11:18:09 PM »

who gives a fuck about what your girlfriend thinks!?
fuck her. Roll Eyes
besides, some people are actually happy to have seen their favourite band close a big festival night, it's haters like you two who bring negativity to fans that have waited a longlong time for this. piss off. drool
Bostonrose
Banned
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #110 on: May 27, 2006, 11:20:02 PM »

fuck her. Roll Eyes
besides, some people are actually happy to have seen their favourite band close a big festival night, it's haters like you two who bring negativity to fans that have waited a longlong time for this. piss off. drool

Dude,  I am a bigger Guns N' Roses fan than anyone else on this board,   the only difference is I can admit when something sucked...

A REAL fan will do that...

A real fan will say,  "hey that sucked"   

darkmonth
« Reply #111 on: May 27, 2006, 11:20:19 PM »

But I stated CLEARLY for people who can READ ... that I love both the old and new ... I'm going to fucking see Guns N' Roses at Download you fucking muppet ... I love GnR that much I bought 5 people Download tickets to come with me!!!

So shut your ass if you can't read and stop attacking me!

You're a blind fucker who needs to open his eyes and allow some critisism ... you'll lead a very bad life if you can't accept it ... one day someone will take offence to your arrogance and smack your head in.
Tomorrows
VIP

Stick to your guns

« Reply #112 on: May 27, 2006, 11:21:52 PM »

fuck her. Roll Eyes

Dude,  I am a bigger Guns N' Roses fan than anyone else on this board,   the only difference is I can admit when something sucked...

A real fan will say,  "hey that sucked"   

Just shut up you fucking loser. People dont agree with your opinion - you dont have to ruin this thread by having your opinion posted repeatedly in every second post of it.

Grow up.
bumblerocks
Banned
Rocker

I'm a llama!

« Reply #113 on: May 27, 2006, 11:23:02 PM »

fuck her. Roll Eyes

Dude, ?I am a bigger Guns N' Roses fan than anyone else on this board, ? the only difference is I can admit when something sucked...

A real fan will say,? "hey that sucked"? ?

and i'm past the point of caring what losers on the internet try to determine about being a gnr fan, there's nothing your stupid ass can ever say to affect me so get your angry self infront of a bus. Grin
darkmonth
« Reply #114 on: May 27, 2006, 11:23:19 PM »

I agree with his opinion ... because he's talking sense... he's not slagging the band and saying they suck ... he's just saying that on this occassion they weren't up to standard!  What the HELL is wrong with you people?! :|

Anyways ... I am getting annoyed with the lack of sync on this AOL !  Video and Audio is out Sad Dang
Bostonrose
Banned
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #115 on: May 27, 2006, 11:25:29 PM »

I agree with his opinion ... because he's talking sense... he's not slagging the band and saying they suck ... he's just saying that on this occassion they weren't up to standard!? What the HELL is wrong with you people?! :|

Anyways ... I am getting annoyed with the lack of sync on this AOL !? Video and Audio is out Sad Dang

Thank you

bumblerocks
Banned
Rocker

I'm a llama!

« Reply #116 on: May 27, 2006, 11:26:03 PM »

I agree with his opinion ... because he's talking sense... he's not slagging the band and saying they suck ... he's just saying that on this occassion they weren't up to standard!? What the HELL is wrong with you people?! :|

Anyways ... I am getting annoyed with the lack of sync on this AOL !? Video and Audio is out Sad Dang

Thank you

get a room. Roll Eyes
darkmonth
« Reply #117 on: May 27, 2006, 11:26:55 PM »

Bumblerocks ... you're severely dissillusioned... please go seek psychiatric help.
Bostonrose
Banned
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #118 on: May 27, 2006, 11:27:16 PM »

Thank you

get a room. Roll Eyes

I would but  all you other GNR BLIND FANS  have them all booked    ok

bumblerocks
Banned
Rocker

I'm a llama!

« Reply #119 on: May 27, 2006, 11:29:17 PM »

Thank you

get a room. Roll Eyes

I would but? all you other GNR BLIND FANS? have them all booked? ? ok

awesome comeback. Roll Eyes
too bad your night sucked, i'm going to bed, good night! Grin
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: