Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 29, 2024, 01:29:25 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228526 Posts in 43274 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Rio sound?
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 7 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Rio sound?  (Read 20002 times)
mustashius
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #40 on: May 27, 2006, 10:12:29 PM »

If what we heard was reality ..

All right, now I would really like to write a couple of things, I think this man deserves it.

This is probably one of the best Guns N' Roses concerts ever !
Problem was with vocal mix and mix in total. You could barely hear Axl for half of a concert and so and guitars.
I have the feeling they started it in the bad rhythm, don't think Axl was prepared to express him so much, but he was into tryin to do it, that's for sure.

Then, all get fucked with Robin's start Sweet child o'mine - too fast, without feeling.

Problem continued with some jerk who handles the mix, I would kill that guy, kinda like he was doing on purpose.
I think that Axl doesn't feel like he should be louder in the mix when he sings IRS - well, he should. For example, mixing war right on Better. His voice is great, but people need to hear it. That's why reactions were so bad. It' sthe same thing with TWAT! You can't hear him ! That's gotta be fixed.

Something else, what happend with the New York November Rain version - it's the best version ever, he needs to sing it with lower voice, more like a man. It sounds unbelieveble!

Richard and Robin's - Wonderfull, it's unbelieveble duo and guitar playing.

Last five songs, starting with You Colud Be Mine were perfect !Knockin on the heaven's door was AMAZING ! With so much feeling ! He did a great job with that one, too! But the crowd was already out of touch.

Also,I feel that paradise city version from New York 15.05 was better a little, but this one's great, too.

Everything about this concert, how it was concipiated, James Brown, funk part was absolutly awsome !
It was just bad luck with mixing !

Anybody that knows anything about music knows that this band can play whatever want, cause they are able to play it!

Hey, even Ron's Don't cry was great idea !

That's about it. And this is The TRUTH !

Best Guns N' Roses concert ever?  Was it really?
Better than Paris Pay per View, better than Ritz 1988, better than any of the NY Shows this month

Yes, in total, it would be better concert if the mixing was right and he sang November Rain like he should.
Just started on the left foot a little bit, and mixing troubles. And November Rain thing. It' supposed to  be unbelieveble.

I've seen a rich man beg
I"ve seen a good man sin
I've seen a tough man cry
I've seen a loser win
And a sad man grin
I heard an honest man lie
Bostonrose
Banned
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #41 on: May 27, 2006, 10:13:37 PM »

damn sound!!? Angry it was aweful? no

NO  According to MR. W AXL ROSE it was your speakers....  ALL of us had to adjust our speakers

stop with your negativity, the SHOW WAS AWESOME, BEST EVER,  THE SKY IS GREEN rofl

"I never wanted you to be so full of anger, I never wanted you to be somebody else"
hackvresse
Rocker

I'm God

« Reply #42 on: May 27, 2006, 10:14:28 PM »

there are NO different mixes - it's just one final mix..and everyone uses this mix, like AOL or XM

so we wont be getting any better mixes - this is a sad day... Angry

maybe we'd be better off without you anyway
Bostonrose
Banned
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #43 on: May 27, 2006, 10:14:45 PM »

All right, now I would really like to write a couple of things, I think this man deserves it.

Problem was with vocal mix and mix in total. You could barely hear Axl for half of a concert and so and guitars.
I have the feeling they started it in the bad rhythm, don't think Axl was prepared to express him so much, but he was into tryin to do it, that's for sure.

Then, all get fucked with Robin's start Sweet child o'mine - too fast, without feeling.

Problem continued with some jerk who handles the mix, I would kill that guy, kinda like he was doing on purpose.
I think that Axl doesn't feel like he should be louder in the mix when he sings IRS - well, he should. For example, mixing war right on Better. His voice is great, but people need to hear it. That's why reactions were so bad. It' sthe same thing with TWAT! You can't hear him ! That's gotta be fixed.

Something else, what happend with the New York November Rain version - it's the best version ever, he needs to sing it with lower voice, more like a man. It sounds unbelieveble!

Last five songs, starting with You Colud Be Mine were perfect !Knockin on the heaven's door was AMAZING ! With so much feeling ! He did a great job with that one, too! But the crowd was already out of touch.

Also,I feel that paradise city version from New York 15.05 was better a little, but this one's great, too.

Everything about this concert, how it was concipiated, James Brown, funk part was absolutly awsome !

Anybody that knows anything about music knows that this band can play whatever want, cause they are able to play it!

Best Guns N' Roses concert ever?? Was it really?
Better than Paris Pay per View, better than Ritz 1988, better than any of the NY Shows this month

Yes, in total, it would be better concert if the mixing was right and he sang November Rain like he should.
Just started on the left foot a little bit, and mixing troubles. And November Rain thing. It' supposed to? be unbelieveble.

rofl
It would have been the BEST EVER if he sang the way he should, if the solo's weren;t off key, if he didn't run out of breathe, if he didn;t give up half way through Better...

UGHHH hihi

"I never wanted you to be so full of anger, I never wanted you to be somebody else"
Saboteur Cyb. Punk
Banned
Rocker

Buckethead unmasked!!!

« Reply #44 on: May 27, 2006, 10:15:49 PM »

It was worst show i have ever seen. ?Axl voice sounds very well. ?Adler's Appetite> New G N'R

I Mean Acid / Do Ya Like It ?
Bostonrose
Banned
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #45 on: May 27, 2006, 10:16:50 PM »

there are NO different mixes - it's just one final mix..and everyone uses this mix, like AOL or XM

so we wont be getting any better mixes - this is a sad day... Angry

Why is everyone saying it was the best show ever? ?The show sucked....even the enrgy of it sucked, the set list sucked the 1,590 solo's sucked, Axl's obvious laziness during Better sucked,
Sad day in GNR land....I just hope no one else was watching ?Cry

mustashius
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #46 on: May 27, 2006, 10:16:57 PM »

Just started on the left foot a little bit, and mixing troubles. And November Rain thing. It' supposed to  be unbelieveble.

rofl
It would have been the BEST EVER if he sang the way he should, if the solo's weren;t off key, if he didn't run out of breathe, if he didn;t give up half way through Better...

UGHHH hihi

well, what can I do when it's the truth

I've seen a rich man beg
I"ve seen a good man sin
I've seen a loser win
And a sad man grin
DunkinDave
Banned
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #47 on: May 27, 2006, 10:17:10 PM »

You have to realize he's singing with his 2001-2002 vocal technique again, but without the microphone amp he used in 2002.

So Axl sounds the same as he did at Rio in 2001 except when he sings certain parts like he did in the old days (the "don't forget to call my lawyers" part in YCBM, etc.). And since he's singing for the most part like he did at Rio in 2001 without an amp, you can barely hear him in the mix.
« Last Edit: May 27, 2006, 10:19:18 PM by DunkinDave » Logged
Bostonrose
Banned
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #48 on: May 27, 2006, 10:18:36 PM »

Just started on the left foot a little bit, and mixing troubles. And November Rain thing. It' supposed to? be unbelieveble.

rofl

UGHHH hihi

It's not the truth,  lie to yourself all you want but it is really not the truth, BEST GNR CONCERT EVER?
God you are ignorant

Mutherfunker
555-Dr-Shoe
VIP

Axl Bundy

« Reply #49 on: May 27, 2006, 10:19:23 PM »

It was worst show i have ever seen. ?Axl voice sounds very well. ?Adler's Appetite> New G N'R

rofl rofl rofl

All I have to say is, there are some times when something is so blatant (such as how great this show was), that you can just laugh your ass off at a comment like that.

Good luck convincing people son. ?ok

@#$%Funker
warrocks
VIP

Dance Of Fate....we're not afraid...

« Reply #50 on: May 27, 2006, 10:19:35 PM »

i'm starting to think axl was drunk ?hihi why the hell did he speak like bart simpson ? hihi

the sound was aweful but i don't know if it was because of ?the feed, the stream or it was really like that ?Undecided

..... Till Death Do us Apart.....GNR forever!
Bostonrose
Banned
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #51 on: May 27, 2006, 10:20:06 PM »

Did anyone notice Axl started singing Patience a little bit to early then caught himself?  rofl

Krispy Kreme
« Reply #52 on: May 27, 2006, 10:20:18 PM »

The sound was very uneven, some songs great, others crapy. But the show ?was awesome. GNR IS BACK. Axl is energized and the band is excellent, better than '02.
mustashius
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #53 on: May 27, 2006, 10:20:34 PM »

rofl

UGHHH hihi

It's not the truth,  lie to yourself all you want but it is really not the truth, BEST GNR CONCERT EVER?
God you are ignorant

It's a pitty cause he might give up after this and he was so fuckin close, guess you can't understand it Wink

I've seen a rich man beg
I"ve seen a good man sin
I've seen a loser win
And a sad man grin
Bostonrose
Banned
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #54 on: May 27, 2006, 10:21:55 PM »

rofl rofl rofl

All I have to say is, there are some times when something is so blatant (such as how great this show was), that you can just laugh your ass off at a comment like that.

@#$%Funker

Ok, read just about every other post on this board...

Origen
« Reply #55 on: May 27, 2006, 10:22:55 PM »

i'm starting to think axl was drunk ?hihi why the hell did he speak like bart simpson ? hihi

Didn't he have a bottle of wine in his hand right at the start of Welcome To The Jungle.

And as for the audio some of you need to remember, it was the mix that was bad not the quality. Doesnt matter where you get it from it's all going to sound messed up in parts.
DunkinDave
Banned
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #56 on: May 27, 2006, 10:25:54 PM »

The sound was very uneven, some songs great, others crapy. But the show ?was awesome. GNR IS BACK. Axl is energized and the band is excellent, better than '02.

And every non-fan I've talked to in the last hour said that performance sucked balls and they hope the band dies in a fire.

I agree with all of the above except the last part.
Bostonrose
Banned
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #57 on: May 27, 2006, 10:26:41 PM »

Didn't he have a bottle of wine in his hand right at the start of Welcome To The Jungle.

And as for the audio some of you need to remember, it was the mix that was bad not the quality. Doesnt matter where you get it from it's all going to sound messed up in parts.

Really, ?then why did the darkness, shaquira, jamaroqui ?all sound fine?

The Dog
Legend

« Reply #58 on: May 27, 2006, 10:30:06 PM »

The sound was REALLY REALLY bad for most of the show. I hope it was just on the internet feeds and not how the show sounded in person.  The shame is someone who doesn't know better might have tuned in and thought that thats how they really sound and that they are now a bongo and keyboard/synth band instead of a bad ass rock band.  The shit is going to hit the fan when Axl finds out what happened.  Really disappointing that we won't have a solid quaility boot of this.

love the new band though, Thal is really really good.  NR and night train again my fave tracks.

"You're the worst character ever Towelie."
Mutherfunker
555-Dr-Shoe
VIP

Axl Bundy

« Reply #59 on: May 27, 2006, 10:33:30 PM »

rofl rofl rofl

@#$%Funker

Ok, read just about every other post on this board...

You mean every other post that, (apart from 2 or 3 posters on the whole board), seems to rate the show from anywhere between Good to Incredible.

I am actually enjoying reading those. Thanks for the tip. ok

@#$%Funker
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 7 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: