Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
July 07, 2024, 05:31:07 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228156 Posts in 43262 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  this pisses me OFF !
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4  All Go Down Print
Author Topic: this pisses me OFF !  (Read 12714 times)
fear the juggalo
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #40 on: May 26, 2006, 09:32:35 PM »

jungle they look pretty amused. but watch kohd just a bunch of people standing around. i've never been to spain so i dont know how the crowds usually act there, but i still cant wait to go see them.  im gonna fly to austria for the nova show.
mega_music
VIP

Chinese Democracy Is Coming Some Day!!!

« Reply #41 on: May 26, 2006, 09:39:43 PM »

Ill say this.

Axl needs to realize that HE WORKS FOR THE AUDIENCE and it is his priviledge to PLAY for the audience.

Its not the AUDIENCES PRIVILEDGE to pay big money to wait for 2 fuckin hours.

that is bullshit and he really needs to knock that shit off.

YOu know, I used to say: "You go to a Guns concert and you have to expect him to be late, it would almost be like a rip off he if showed up on time.."

But after 13 years, no album, no single, 1 failed tour, several member changes, an embarrasing MTV VMA...He owes us something and being 2 fucking hours late is not it.

I remember a quote from Axl where he was talking about the crowds that would kinda stand around (back in 91) his quote was : "These people stand there with this attitude like 'impress me' and I'm like no you impress me,"

Well Axl,   we have impressed you, we've been fucking waiting holding the torch, keeping the light on....

it's about time you FUCKING IMPRESSED US..... peace

Dude Axl doesnt owe us or anyone ANYTHING!!! We are the ones who choose to listen. Take what you can get beggers cant be choosers.
Stop being so fucking negative all the time. Things are good for a Guns N Roses fan right now, enjoy it some of us have waiting a long time for this.

Chinese Democracy is Coming Someday
-Trevor-
KrazyJ23
Opening Act

I'm a llama!

« Reply #42 on: May 26, 2006, 09:45:37 PM »

AND AXL CAN HIT THE STAGE WHEN EVER THE FUCK HE WANTS TO

Fuckin A. beer

Love him or hate him..........Axl knows how to whip a crowd in a frenzy.   Not all of the wait to go on is purposeful........much of it likely isn't (getting geared up to go onstage in front of thousands cannot be easy), however....I think some of it maybe part of the "show"......will he show up?  There gonna be a riot?  WTF.......BOOM!-*explosion* peace  DO YOU KNOW WHERE THE FUCK YOU ARE?!?!??!?! rofl

Tomorrows
VIP

Stick to your guns

« Reply #43 on: May 26, 2006, 09:46:21 PM »

jungle they look pretty amused. but watch kohd just a bunch of people standing around. i've never been to spain so i dont know how the crowds usually act there, but i still cant wait to go see them.  im gonna fly to austria for the nova show.

Are you talking about this video?

You cant see shit of the crowd in that video. You can hear a bit of the singing but its clear the vid was shot above where the rowdy crowd was.
ZRO
Rocker

Does this look infected?

« Reply #44 on: May 26, 2006, 10:23:10 PM »

Ill say this.

Axl needs to realize that HE WORKS FOR THE AUDIENCE and it is his priviledge to PLAY for the audience.

YOu know, I used to say: "You go to a Guns concert and you have to expect him to be late, it would almost be like a rip off he if showed up on time.."

But after 13 years, no album, no single, 1 failed tour, several member changes, an embarrasing MTV VMA...He owes us something and being 2 fucking hours late is not it.

I remember a quote from Axl where he was talking about the crowds that would kinda stand around (back in 91) his quote was : "These people stand there with this attitude like 'impress me' and I'm like no you impress me,"

Well Axl,   we have impressed you, we've been fucking waiting holding the torch, keeping the light on....

Dude Axl doesnt owe us or anyone ANYTHING!!! We are the ones who choose to listen. Take what you can get beggers cant be choosers.
Stop being so fucking negative all the time. Things are good for a Guns N Roses fan right now, enjoy it some of us have waiting a long time for this.

Give me a break. Axl owes us EVERYTHING. Do realize how hated he is by a majority of music fans? Do you realize how many people blame him for the breakup of GnR?

You don't even need to look any further than the 2002 US tour which, to put it lightly, had "less than spectacular" crowd turnouts. So yeah, he does owe us, the people who haven't ditched him and HAVE stuck around for the last 12 years. Do you think he wants to put out an album that nobody buys? Does he want to play a concert in front of 10 people? He owes us everything.

Besides, the general public is sick of his act - they want an album and they want a guy who can get on fucking stage something close to the right time. If it says "GNR will be on stage at 10", I don't expect them to be on at 10, but I sure as shit don't expect to have to sit around for TWO HOURS while Axl is backstage contemplating the meaning of life with his psychiatrist.
russtcb
Takin' Care Of Business In A Flash
Legend

« Reply #45 on: May 26, 2006, 10:42:24 PM »

LOL, people believe the "technical problems" excuse.

Look, I love GnR but if youre a really fan then you are going to get used (if you havent already) to bad reviews, whingers and stage delays.

They never made up excuses before, why would they start now??

Whatever

Solid point man. Nice.

"It's harder to live with the truth about you than to live with the lies about me"
https://www.youtube.com/infectiousgroovepodcast
russtcb
Legend

« Reply #46 on: May 26, 2006, 10:43:40 PM »

So yeah, he does owe us

It astonishes me when people say things like this.

"It's harder to live with the truth about you than to live with the lies about me"
Bostonrose
Banned
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #47 on: May 26, 2006, 11:54:12 PM »

Ill say this.

Well Axl,? ?we have impressed you, we've been fucking waiting holding the torch, keeping the light on....

Give me a break. Axl owes us EVERYTHING. Do realize how hated he is by a majority of music fans? Do you realize how many people blame him for the breakup of GnR?

You don't even need to look any further than the 2002 US tour which, to put it lightly, had "less than spectacular" crowd turnouts. So yeah, he does owe us, the people who haven't ditched him and HAVE stuck around for the last 12 years. Do you think he wants to put out an album that nobody buys? Does he want to play a concert in front of 10 people? He owes us everything.

Besides, the general public is sick of his act - they want an album and they want a guy who can get on fucking stage something close to the right time. If it says "GNR will be on stage at 10", I don't expect them to be on at 10, but I sure as shit don't expect to have to sit around for TWO HOURS while Axl is backstage contemplating the meaning of life with his psychiatrist.

You're wrong the whole world will see when Chinese Democracy comes out...yeah then Axl will win everyone over... rofl

Anyway, 
We are just being realistic. I think people are putting way to much stock into what is going to happen.
The majority of message board people think that CD will drop, it will sell  10 million copies and go #1 and MTV will change format and play nothin but GNR....grow up

"I never wanted you to be so full of anger, I never wanted you to be somebody else"
Bostonrose
Banned
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #48 on: May 26, 2006, 11:55:21 PM »

Look, I love GnR but if youre a really fan then you are going to get used (if you havent already) to bad reviews, whingers and stage delays.

Whatever

Solid point man. Nice.

Blow me,  how's that for a point ok

"I never wanted you to be so full of anger, I never wanted you to be somebody else"
Sukie
With Arms Wide Open
Legend

I'm NOT a llama!!!

« Reply #49 on: May 27, 2006, 12:16:25 AM »

On topic.  Stop the petty crap.  If you just have to be petty, take it to pms.
mikegiuliana
Legend

I'm a llama!

« Reply #50 on: May 27, 2006, 02:49:36 AM »

IF YOU CANT TALK POSITIVE ABOUT THE NEW GNR THEN GET THE FUCK OFF THIS BOARD CAUSE US REAL FANS DONT NEED IT.

another hissy fit... What does the new band have to do with being a gnr fan? What is there some rule on which gnr you have to be a  fan of or which members? You can be a fan and still have critisism...
russtcb
Legend

« Reply #51 on: May 27, 2006, 07:55:45 AM »

Whatever

Solid point man. Nice.

Blow me,  how's that for a point ok

Pretty lame post as well. Not sure why your so angry. Maybe you shouldn't get into these discussions if your gonna handle them this way. Just a thought.

« Reply #52 on: May 27, 2006, 08:00:51 AM »

People who hate him on principle, and people who blame him for the break-up of the original band, aren't going to change their tune just because he starts his shows on time.
"God damn, it's hard to hate a man who's just so. . . punctual!"

dizzy68
Banned
Rocker

Here Forever!

« Reply #53 on: May 27, 2006, 08:28:08 AM »

My Opinions:

1. If people pay $65 Bucks a pop to see the guy, then that is the point where "HE OWES US".? After we pay him, he has an obligation to perform. That's his JOB. We are paying for a service when we buy concert tickets. At that point he's working FOR US!

2. Axl and Guns don't have the power they once did. They are an 80's Band who completely left the scene for almost 15 years! They arn't nearly as Big as they once were. Any band will have it's die hard fans who kiss ass no matter what. But in all reality the average Guns n Roses fan from the 80's probably doesn't care all that much about them anymore. Out of sight, Out Of Mind. Axl was out of sight for way to long to be considered todays Hot property.

3. It's great if he wants to make a comeback, but he can't expect that people are going to forget his ways of the past. Axl is on a very short leash with the public. These shows will make or break that comeback. Once his behavior starts getting out of control again it will Break him........... and probably next time for good.

4. He's not GOD. He's an 80's Rock star for crying out loud. Some of you have him on a pedestal that is Much to high. Come down to reality and realize that in the world of Rock Music Guns n Roses arn't even close to being what they once were. Feeding the Ego driven Head of Axl Rose is not something that I personally care to do. If he wants my respect then he's going to have to prove that he's not an asshole like he turned into before. We'll see how this tour goes before I have a final opinion. But I can promise you that as soon as he starts fucking up and making excuses for why he has to cancel Concerts again......... then that's the point where the Guy is History to me. There are to many Good Rock stars out there for me to give a shit about someone who doesn't even care about his own fans.

that is all.
« Last Edit: May 27, 2006, 08:29:42 AM by dizzy68 » Logged

HOT GIRL VIDEO HERE
Click here to check her out.
JB9988
VIP

« Reply #54 on: May 27, 2006, 10:08:49 AM »

i am talking about a couple idiots on this message board posting about the spain show.
are you one of them Roll Eyes

bumblerocks
Banned
Rocker

I'm a llama!

« Reply #55 on: May 27, 2006, 10:27:09 AM »

There are to many Good Rock stars out there

like who? confused
Mandy.
Bitch Queen
Legend

« Reply #56 on: May 27, 2006, 10:28:56 AM »

like who? confused

Kurt Cobain? Cheesy

Oh, wait...................
Didn't he kill himself the other day?? Roll Eyes
bumblerocks
Banned
Rocker

I'm a llama!

« Reply #57 on: May 27, 2006, 10:30:59 AM »

like who? confused

Kurt Cobain? Cheesy

Oh, wait...................
Didn't he kill himself the other day?? Roll Eyes

yeah i think he did, plus kurt was never a rock star so i guess axl's the last one. smoking
Mandy.
Bitch Queen
Legend

« Reply #58 on: May 27, 2006, 10:33:41 AM »

I was being sarcastic, dear  Wink
bumblerocks
Banned
Rocker

I'm a llama!

« Reply #59 on: May 27, 2006, 10:48:14 AM »

I was being sarcastic, dear? Wink

so was i, believe it or not confused nervous