Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 21, 2024, 01:51:17 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228478 Posts in 43274 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Brian May and Axl?
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Brian May and Axl?  (Read 1685 times)
Hammer1
Headliner

GNR Fan

« on: May 25, 2006, 02:20:00 PM »

Just wondering if anyone has posted this, I have a friend who is a huge Brian May fan he has just told me that Brian will play with GNR at the Apollo?

Anyone else heard this?

Undecided

WARose
Boredom ate us like cancer
Legend

« Reply #1 on: May 25, 2006, 02:23:13 PM »

no....   i never heard a rumour about brian may playing with axl on this tour. just wishful thinking at most i think...

Psychologically, you could consider this a reunion tour because I`ve managed to find enough pieces of my mind in order to be with you here tonight - - Axl Rose, Chicago 2002
Hammer1
Headliner

GNR Fan

« Reply #2 on: May 25, 2006, 02:24:53 PM »

I will double check his source I think he said Brianmay.com but he was really pumped about it sounded really positive it was going to happen?

confused
godiva
« Reply #3 on: May 25, 2006, 02:28:52 PM »

Well, maybe that means they will play CITR as well, since Brian played on that song in the studio. I would love to hear CITR played live, with or without Brian May, so I'm keeping my fingers crossed  ok
wharfy11
Opening Act

Here Today...Be Back Tomorrow

« Reply #4 on: May 25, 2006, 02:32:18 PM »

well i have emailed Brian asking him about the possibility of jamming with Axl and co but have yet to have a reply. I do know he is in America at the moment though rehearsing with the Foo's for the VH1 honours. If it true the only place it will be confirmed is Brianmay.com or on the 7th June in London.

If I Leave Here Tomorrow Will You Still Remeber Me.......
Saul Isobel
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #5 on: May 25, 2006, 05:04:24 PM »

Just wondering if anyone has posted this, I have a friend who is a huge Brian May fan he has just told me that Brian will play with GNR at the Apollo?

Anyone else heard this?

Undecided

It wouldn't be that surprising seeing as Brian will jam with just about any rock band that says Queen was an influence. I'd prefer to see Jimmy Page myself, and he's another legend that seems to be at every high profile rock gig in Londinium so you never know.  ok
wharfy11
Opening Act

Here Today...Be Back Tomorrow

« Reply #6 on: May 25, 2006, 08:07:19 PM »

Jimmy would be great, but i dont think there even friends. so it 99% very unlikely. Brian May is likely

If I Leave Here Tomorrow Will You Still Remeber Me.......
TheRealThing
Opening Act

Round Two!!

« Reply #7 on: May 26, 2006, 05:06:48 AM »

I really hope Brian May joins them to play CITR together. As a matter of fact i don't even see point playing CITR without Brian May live because it has his signature sound all over. Hopefully they don't re-record his parts for the CD. Undecided

Page is probably too Slash-ish to join them. Wink And he doesn't really have any concrete connection to the GN'R other than of course being part of one of the major influences, Led Zeppelin. Maybe even more unlikely is Plant joining Velvet Revolver for a song or two. no
Jimmy?
You can't really dust for vomit
Legend

Don't you try to stop us now.......

« Reply #8 on: May 26, 2006, 05:09:30 AM »

I really hope Brian May joins them to play CITR together. As a matter of fact i don't even see point playing CITR without Brian May live because it has his signature sound all over. Hopefully they don't re-record his parts for the CD. Undecided

Page is probably too Slash-ish to join them. Wink And he doesn't really have any concrete connection to the GN'R other than of course being part of one of the major influences, Led Zeppelin. Maybe even more unlikely is Plant joining Velvet Revolver for a song or two. no

How do we know its gonna be on CD?
TheRealThing
Opening Act

Round Two!!

« Reply #9 on: May 26, 2006, 05:23:47 AM »

If (or THEN?ok) there's gonna be 3 records it's for sure going to be on one of them. I'm not so sure it being on the first though, even I hope so. I think it's a strong song. Really like it's '70s vibe. That tape hiss is probably major part of that feeling. Grin
Jimmy?
You can't really dust for vomit
Legend

Don't you try to stop us now.......

« Reply #10 on: May 26, 2006, 05:53:11 AM »

If (or THEN?ok) there's gonna be 3 records it's for sure going to be on one of them. I'm not so sure it being on the first though, even I hope so. I think it's a strong song. Really like it's '70s vibe. That tape hiss is probably major part of that feeling. Grin

oh ok  ok my version doesn't have any hiss on it by the way  yes
Hammer1
Headliner

GNR Fan

« Reply #11 on: June 09, 2006, 08:43:56 AM »

O.k. so now I know my friend was a reliable source!

ok
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: