Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 20, 2024, 06:53:16 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228473 Posts in 43274 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  GN'R playing with The Rolling Stones in Germany in July
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 9 Go Down Print
Author Topic: GN'R playing with The Rolling Stones in Germany in July  (Read 24363 times)
MR W,AXL ROSE
Welsh, and luvin' it
Legend

live,breathe eat GNR.

« Reply #60 on: May 04, 2006, 11:19:56 AM »

if somebody said to you about a year ago that GNR would be doing 4 warm up shows in NY,then a european tour including download festival (never thought theyd return to donnington) and then opening for the ROLLING FUKIN STONES on a couple of shows,would you have believed it  no .but its true  yes .unbloodyfukinbelievable!!! 

╔═╦╦╦═╦═╗ ╔═╗ ╔═╦═╦═╦═╦═╗
║║║║║║║╚╣ ║║║ ║═║║║╚╣═╣╚╣
╠╗║║║║╠╗║ ║║║ ║╚╣║╠╗║═╬╗║
╚═╩═╩╩╩═╝ ╚╩╝ ╚╩╩═╩═╩═╩═╝
Carlos_f_Rose
« Reply #61 on: May 04, 2006, 11:23:52 AM »

What the fuck?

oh god... I was expecting this.. but never really thought Axl would agree to open for anyone... not even the Stones...

anyway its something good... damn I hope Izzy joins on stage...  and If Slash turns up as welll I wouldnt mind Cheesy
GypsySoul
C is for cookie, that's good enough for me
Legend

SLAM DUNK!!!

« Reply #62 on: May 04, 2006, 11:28:33 AM »

They said on the radio this morning that Keith needs some kinda brain surgery from his jet-skiing-after-fallin-outta-coconut-tree accident. ?So maybe the Stones will need to cancel/delay these shows?

God chose those whom the world considers absurd to shame the wise (1 Corinthians 1:27)
chineseblues
Legend

23/11/08

« Reply #63 on: May 04, 2006, 11:33:42 AM »

They said on the radio this morning that Keith needs some kinda brain surgery from his jet-skiing-after-fallin-outta-coconut-tree accident.  So maybe the Stones will need to cancel/delay these shows?

Nah, I belive he is having his surgery this week. I read an article that said he will be fully recorvered in about 3-4 weeks time. So that gives them plenty of time before the scheduled shows in July.
jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #64 on: May 04, 2006, 11:34:01 AM »

Axl isn't just going to dump the bandmembers that have been loyal to him for so long.

Heh, thats a funny statement.? yeah he's never done that before. Roll Eyes

No he hasnt. Those guys quit on their own. But thats offtopic anyway.

And why did they quit? ?Because Axl wanted everything done HIS way. ?Kinda the same thing don't ya think?

Oh shut up already. It has absolutely nothing to do with these shows.

Yet some of you need to bring the whole "Axl ruined the band" thing into the threads.

Great to see more European dates. Seems like this "test tour", as some put it, is getting longer and longer.

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
Thorazine Shuffle
East coast struttin
Legend

God hates a coward sonny.

« Reply #65 on: May 04, 2006, 11:34:25 AM »

They said on the radio this morning that Keith needs some kinda brain surgery from his jet-skiing-after-fallin-outta-coconut-tree accident. ?So maybe the Stones will need to cancel/delay these shows?

He's having blood drained from his head. ?Sounds serious I know, but doctors said yesterday that Keef will be ready for the start of the Stones European tour which starts May 27th. ?So he's ok.

"This is why Kieth can't be killed by conventional weapons".

Remember what movie this quote was from??? hihi

anythinggoes
« Reply #66 on: May 04, 2006, 11:35:09 AM »

Keith Richards, the Rolling Stones guitarist, is facing an operation after suffering a brain haemorrhage in a fall, it was reported last night. ?

The 62-year-old musician has been told by doctors he needs to have blood drained from his skull after banging his head last week.

He is expected to make a full recovery once blood is removed, so i dont think there is any threat to the shows
Thorazine Shuffle
East coast struttin
Legend

God hates a coward sonny.

« Reply #67 on: May 04, 2006, 11:38:19 AM »

Axl isn't just going to dump the bandmembers that have been loyal to him for so long.

Heh, thats a funny statement.? yeah he's never done that before. Roll Eyes

No he hasnt. Those guys quit on their own. But thats offtopic anyway.

And why did they quit? ?Because Axl wanted everything done HIS way. ?Kinda the same thing don't ya think?

Oh shut up already. It has absolutely nothing to do with these shows.

Yet some of you need to bring the whole "Axl ruined the band" thing into the threads.

Great to see more European dates. Seems like this "test tour", as some put it, is getting longer and longer.

/jarmo

Boy you're on the ball Jarmo.  We stopped this coversation already out of respect for the board.   Roll Eyes

circusboy666
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #68 on: May 04, 2006, 11:46:39 AM »

wow.....what an unbelievable show! smoking
nesquick
\m/
Banned
Legend

Richard Fortus, the phenomenon

« Reply #69 on: May 04, 2006, 11:58:32 AM »

cool? Cool

Here today... waiting for Chinese Democracy
nygiants82
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #70 on: May 04, 2006, 12:16:57 PM »

He's having blood drained from his head. ?Sounds serious I know, but doctors said yesterday that Keef will be ready for the start of the Stones European tour which starts May 27th. ?So he's ok.

"This is why Kieth can't be killed by conventional weapons".

Remember what movie this quote was from??? hihi

Waynes World 2

"All we need, is just a little patience"
noonespecial
VIP

I'm a llama!

« Reply #71 on: May 04, 2006, 12:18:47 PM »

Axl is not stupid....nice move, don't fuck it up dude! That is way cool...ain't it nice to see management play nice with each other hihi
p.s. what's this about Keith and brain surgery...he was released from the New Zealand hospital (mild concussion) a couple days ago...and that was making front page news on yahoo and cnn -which I thought was pretty damn funny actually...what radio station is reporting that he is having surgery...smells a little BS to me...just from a standpoint of it not being picked up by more media...just curious.
nygiants82
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #72 on: May 04, 2006, 12:25:58 PM »

Axl is not stupid....nice move, don't fuck it up dude! That is way cool...ain't it nice to see management play nice with each other hihi
p.s. what's this about Keith and brain surgery...he was released from the New Zealand hospital (mild concussion) a couple days ago...and that was making front page news on yahoo and cnn -which I thought was pretty damn funny actually...what radio station is reporting that he is having surgery...smells a little BS to me...just from a standpoint of it not being picked up by more media...just curious.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/article/0,,2-2006200392,00.html

Keith Richards brain op
By GORDON SMART
Deputy Showbiz Editor

ROLLING Stone Keith Richards is due to have his skull drilled after suffering a brain haemorrhage falling from a palm tree, The Sun can reveal.

The rock wildman, 62, has been told by doctors he needs to have blood drained from his brain after bashing his head in the tumble in Fiji last week.

Keith was originally diagnosed with mild concussion.

But he continued to complain of dull headaches and tests revealed a small haemorrhage.

A close pal said last night: ?Keith?s accident has turned out worse than everybody feared.

?After the tests doctors decided they should drain his skull. It has given him a scare but he has been told that he should make a full recovery once it?s done.?

Keith had the accident as he and bandmate Ronnie Wood tried to climb the tree to get coconuts at a luxury resort.

Keith lost his grip and plunged back down to the ground.

The guitar hero was flown 1,500 miles to Ascot Hospital in Auckland, New Zealand, with his wife Patti Hansen for tests.

"All we need, is just a little patience"
elevendayempire
Rocker

...Now I know you better...

« Reply #73 on: May 04, 2006, 12:27:39 PM »

Holy. Mother. Of. Screaming. Jesus.

What I wouldn't give to be at these shows...

Mind you... isn't Slash supposed to be good mates with Ronnie Wood?

...nah...

SG
jazjme
Can't get over the past? Let me be your guide!
Legend

...ABSURD!!

« Reply #74 on: May 04, 2006, 12:27:43 PM »

These will be fanfuckintastic shows. The juggernate has started, and on the books doesnt look like it wil stop any time soon. Damn wish I good see those shows! YES audio indeed for that!

10.16.87 10.23.87 10.30.87 1.31.88 2.2.88 5.9.88 8.16.88 9.15.88
6.17.91 12.9.91 12.10.91,12.13.91
7.18.92 12.5.02 5.12.06 5.14.06 5.15.06 5.17.06 11.17.11 2.10.12 2.15.12
11.9.12 11.10.12 5.24.14
JB9988
VIP

« Reply #75 on: May 04, 2006, 12:30:10 PM »

thats pretty fucking sweet!! guns and the stones it would be if axl joind the stones and sang a song or 2 with them.

G n F n R
Opening Act

I'm a llama!

« Reply #76 on: May 04, 2006, 12:30:25 PM »

GnR as an opener? weird. i know axl is a fan of the stones, but i'm still surprised he'd be an opening act, for ANYONE.

http://www.rollingstones.com/news/press.php?uid=535

Metallica and U2 recently opened for The Stones. ?It's considered an honor.

Fuck yeah! Cool
leesixxrose
Banned
VIP

I love Kiki

« Reply #77 on: May 04, 2006, 12:30:29 PM »

Fuck i hope Keith RiffHard can make a full recovery... Thats too bad.... good shows tho...
oneAXLinamillion
Headliner

« Reply #78 on: May 04, 2006, 12:42:37 PM »

this is monstrous! i can't miss this show!!

me too see you there  Cool Cool
Rocker

« Reply #79 on: May 04, 2006, 12:49:08 PM »

You know what, I'm gonna be there. It's only a 30 minutes ride  beer
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 9 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: