Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 28, 2024, 06:18:48 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228122 Posts in 43262 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  The Jungle
| | |-+  Question about your couNtry
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Question about your couNtry  (Read 10284 times)
badapple81
« Reply #40 on: May 25, 2006, 09:51:38 AM »

I hate the Hillsong organisation.

The 'church' that you arrive to find a credit card slip on your seat and that abuses Government grants.
avesia
« Reply #41 on: May 25, 2006, 10:20:15 AM »

almost everything    crying
Evolution
« Reply #42 on: May 25, 2006, 10:27:35 AM »

I hate neds.
axl_rose_700
Legend

Guns n' fuckin roses!

« Reply #43 on: May 25, 2006, 10:51:20 AM »

U.K

1. I live in a country were it's incouraged to get pregent early so u can have a house, bills paid and all on our taxes

2. I live in a country were an immagrant gets the same treatment!

Spot on, My Gran was pushed to the back of a housing list to make room for 5 iranian and saudi families who had just come over here...

My Gran has lived and worked all her life and is a war widow, that's fair isn't it?

That's a hatrick for Doull
Duffsangel
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #44 on: May 25, 2006, 04:30:45 PM »

Great Britain: CHAVS! FUCKING CHAVS EVERYWHERE!! rant I fucking hate them! Can't they get their kicks OTHER than ganging up on one defenseless person, beating the shit out of him/her, while one of them fucking videotapes it on their cellphone!! WHAT THE FUCK!!!? They also are destroying the English language with their constant "innit" and "izzit" and "ya know wot ah meeen bruv?" and "get yer tits ou' for da lads!" and all that fucking SHIT!! AAARGH! Can't they just all be put on a fucking island with no food or water and just left to resort to cannibalism!? DEATH TO CHAVS!! rant rant rant rant

I totally agree. And the worst thing is I come from the town that invented Chav's - Chatham, Kent. I think I'm the only person here who isn't one!

I also hate The Royal Mail - The Queen is probably the only person who gets her First Class post the next day.
Guns N RockMusic
Deer Hunter
Banned
VIP

I'm back baby, old school style

« Reply #45 on: May 25, 2006, 05:28:33 PM »

I'm going to try to avoid getting political, but Saddam should've been overthrown YEARS AGO. Do people forget that even Clinton bombed Iraq during his presidency? Yes I know he didn't send our troops in to take out the regime, but I'm just trying to prove that it hasn't always been a "Republican" agenda to take out Saddam.

Raven

This is all im going to post on this matter.. have a look at this.. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ePb6H-j51xE

The immaculate deception?Huh..

Come SLC/Kujjo/whatever you're calling yourself today, you post in every other thread about how Bush lied.  you don't like it when people provide FACTUAL information that proves he didn't lie and that the Democrats (your party) were completely behind it.
Drew
milf n' cookies
Legend

Counting the signs & cursing the miles in between.

« Reply #46 on: May 25, 2006, 05:37:39 PM »

1 thing!! The Hijacking of the Democats Party by the Howard Deans and Pelosi's

rofl  Are you sure you didn't mean the hijacking of the Republican Party by the Religious Right? 

Seriously?  I love my country, the good ol' U.S. of A.!  Whaddaya do when a bunch of Saudi Arabians and no Iraqis attack your country on orders from a guy most likely in Pakistan???  Make up a story about weapons of mass destruction in Iraq...whip up fear and convince an overwhelming majority of Americans that Iraq had something to do with the Trade Towers attack on 9/11. 

So what was the question again?  Oh yeah, I'm disappointed most of my fellow Americans are just catching on to this.  Cry  It's taken folks long enough.  rant     

This is all im going to post on this matter.. have a look at this.. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ePb6H-j51xE

A pretty tell all video. But it's not suprising the way politicians jump from side to side for their own agendas and well being. Thanks for posting the link Brody.

"If you keep going over the past, you're going to end up with a thousand pasts and no future." - The Secret in Their Eyes
Elrothiel
« Reply #47 on: May 25, 2006, 08:51:15 PM »

Great Britain: CHAVS! FUCKING CHAVS EVERYWHERE!! rant I fucking hate them! Can't they get their kicks OTHER than ganging up on one defenseless person, beating the shit out of him/her, while one of them fucking videotapes it on their cellphone!! WHAT THE FUCK!!!? They also are destroying the English language with their constant "innit" and "izzit" and "ya know wot ah meeen bruv?" and "get yer tits ou' for da lads!" and all that fucking SHIT!! AAARGH! Can't they just all be put on a fucking island with no food or water and just left to resort to cannibalism!? DEATH TO CHAVS!! rant rant rant rant

I totally agree. And the worst thing is I come from the town that invented Chav's - Chatham, Kent. I think I'm the only person here who isn't one!

I also hate The Royal Mail - The Queen is probably the only person who gets her First Class post the next day.

I come from Kent as well!! I went to KIAD in Rochester/Chatham! It was the best year of my life. Going to the KIAD in Maidstone in September! Grin

And yes... the Royal Mail sucks ass... but Parcelforce is so much worse!! And don't even get me started on Fed-Ex! They took TWO MONTHS to deliver a book and some pens... although to be fair they were from Japan... hihi
SLCPUNK
« Reply #48 on: May 26, 2006, 12:18:03 AM »

Come SLC/Kujjo/whatever you're calling yourself today, you post in every other thread about how Bush lied.  you don't like it when people provide FACTUAL information that proves he didn't lie and that the Democrats (your party) were completely behind it.

As usual you wade in the grey area to try and make a point..........

A pretty tell all video. But it's not suprising the way politicians jump from side to side for their own agendas and well being. Thanks for posting the link Brody.

They are two different things..........
Backslash
\
VIP

Use Your Allusion

« Reply #49 on: May 26, 2006, 12:56:41 AM »

I hate Steven Harper and all of his party's policies. 

GNRevolution... the missing link.
Duffsangel
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #50 on: May 26, 2006, 07:57:44 AM »

I come from Kent as well!! I went to KIAD in Rochester/Chatham! It was the best year of my life. Going to the KIAD in Maidstone in September! Grin

And yes... the Royal Mail sucks ass... but Parcelforce is so much worse!! And don't even get me started on Fed-Ex! They took TWO MONTHS to deliver a book and some pens... although to be fair they were from Japan... hihi

See the world aint so big after all. Where I used to work alot of the KIAD Students used to be our waitresses.

Good Luck in Maidstone.  hihi
Elrothiel
« Reply #51 on: May 26, 2006, 12:58:33 PM »

See the world aint so big after all. Where I used to work alot of the KIAD Students used to be our waitresses.

Good Luck in Maidstone. hihi

hihi Where did you work? The Tap?

And cheers!

*sings* Its a small world after all....
Duffsangel
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #52 on: May 26, 2006, 04:42:17 PM »

I used to work at The Roffen Club.  I was on the bar.

Sometimes used to drink at the Tap, John Terry was a member of the Roffen so I get in free sometimes. But I mainly drink in the Alex, just up the road from the Tap.

I've probably stood next to you at some stage Skynyrdgirl!!!
Bostonrose
Banned
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #53 on: May 26, 2006, 05:05:14 PM »

The one thing I don't like about Canada... hmmm. ?Maybe the fact that we are considered to be the 52nd state of the USA??

And whats the 51st?

Stupid Canadian

HAHAHAHAHAH   rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

"I never wanted you to be so full of anger, I never wanted you to be somebody else"
Elrothiel
« Reply #54 on: May 26, 2006, 05:49:31 PM »

I used to work at The Roffen Club. I was on the bar.

Sometimes used to drink at the Tap, John Terry was a member of the Roffen so I get in free sometimes. But I mainly drink in the Alex, just up the road from the Tap.

I've probably stood next to you at some stage Skynyrdgirl!!!

The Alex... I haven't been to the one in Chatham... just the one in Essex. That one's pretty good, although they play shitty music until 1AM and then they play GOOD stuff after that. I guess its cuz all the emokid's parents want them home by a certain time! hihi

Ever been to Chinnery's in Southend? I go there quite a lot...

I live in Sittingbourne now though. I used to live near West Malling, and maaaan do I miss that house!! The house I live in now is EVEN MORE in the middle of nowhere!! Grrr...
Duffsangel
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #55 on: May 27, 2006, 04:20:57 PM »

Last time I went to Southend I was about 7, there used to be boat trips from Rochester.

My mate Pete lives somewhere in Sittingbourne.
Sakib
Legend

Batman is sexy

« Reply #56 on: May 28, 2006, 10:33:46 AM »

U.K

1. I live in a country were it's incouraged to get pregent early so u can have a house, bills paid and all on our taxes

2. I live in a country were an immagrant gets the same treatment!

what's wrong with that? You want them to be treated worse?

Excuse me standing on one leg, I'm half-caste. Explain yuself wha u mean when u say half-caste, u mean when picasso, mix red and green is a half caste canvas?
Sakib
Legend

Batman is sexy

« Reply #57 on: May 28, 2006, 10:37:51 AM »

I hate the fact that the UK is so boring. And we have a PM who kisses everyone's ass

Excuse me standing on one leg, I'm half-caste. Explain yuself wha u mean when u say half-caste, u mean when picasso, mix red and green is a half caste canvas?
ClintroN
The board won't let me use a longer name than this!
Legend

Gimme some fuckin' Democracy

« Reply #58 on: May 28, 2006, 08:49:14 PM »

i have a sticker on my car of a picture of Australia and inside it it says.....'FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL!!' ok

www.myspace.com/killmondays

GNR - Brizvegas - AUSTRALIA
June -19th 
         -20th, 2007
Lara
I Finck therefore I am
Legend

« Reply #59 on: May 28, 2006, 09:02:07 PM »

I live in Greece (Athens) and I hate the traffic jam, the way people drive, the whole commuting thing, the public transportation, the taxi drivers (oh, I hate the taxi drivers...)  rant
Oh, and how expensive everything is.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: