Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 28, 2024, 05:58:32 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228122 Posts in 43262 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  The Jungle
| | |-+  Question about your couNtry
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Question about your couNtry  (Read 10278 times)
Mr Rage
Rocker

My Friends Call Me ACE!!!!!

« Reply #20 on: May 24, 2006, 06:21:39 PM »

i'm against them all, should only come and work here if u got something to offer, e.g doctor, lawyer!

A World Without BASS is.....CHAOS
Axls Locomotive
VIP

Peelin' the bitch off my back

« Reply #21 on: May 24, 2006, 06:23:06 PM »

i dont like that scotland isnt an independent country...apart from that im very happy where I live Smiley

""Of all the small nations of this earth, perhaps only the ancient Greeks surpass the Scots in their contribution to mankind"
(Winston Churchill)"
SLCPUNK
« Reply #22 on: May 24, 2006, 06:25:13 PM »

Waste

(And Republicans)

One in the same.............
Mr Rage
Rocker

My Friends Call Me ACE!!!!!

« Reply #23 on: May 24, 2006, 06:29:54 PM »

not starting anglo scottish arguments, but if scotland went independent could they support themselves as an independent country? Northern Ireland argues that it makes finacial sense to stay part of the UK,

A World Without BASS is.....CHAOS
Drew
milf n' cookies
Legend

Counting the signs & cursing the miles in between.

« Reply #24 on: May 24, 2006, 06:35:04 PM »

To name a few things....

People like George Soros and Howard Dean.
Organizations such as the ACLU, NAMBLA, and the NAACP.
Affirmative Action
Some of these judges that are a complete joke.
Frevilous lawsuits.

"If you keep going over the past, you're going to end up with a thousand pasts and no future." - The Secret in Their Eyes
Drew
milf n' cookies
Legend

Counting the signs & cursing the miles in between.

« Reply #25 on: May 24, 2006, 06:41:00 PM »

Oh yeah I forgot to say......

all the illegal immigrants in this country and the  idea of some to give them amnesty. rant rant rant

"If you keep going over the past, you're going to end up with a thousand pasts and no future." - The Secret in Their Eyes
jimb0
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #26 on: May 24, 2006, 08:48:43 PM »

That people can't spell country

and George Bush being our President.

I forgot one letter, but try sleeping 3 hours every night for 7 months with a small baby and tell me if you can spell  hihi hihi hihi hihi

I think I'd go to jail.   no

That was bad, but on a sirius note, I was only joking.  Sorry I'll change it.  beer

And maybe I'll be joking again. 

I heard three hours is good if you have a newborn.   Rock N' Roll Mom.  Cool.
« Last Edit: May 24, 2006, 08:52:43 PM by jimb0 » Logged
Brody
« Reply #27 on: May 24, 2006, 08:54:01 PM »

1 thing!! The Hijacking of the Democats Party by the Howard Deans and Pelosi's
jimmythegent
Legend

Live!! From Burning Hills, Wellington...

« Reply #28 on: May 24, 2006, 08:59:34 PM »

New Zealand: We are obsessed with rugby while Football (or soccer as it's known here) never gets much of a look in

I play soccer, and it's very much a minority sport here

Cant wait for the World Cup!

"Dive in and find the monkey!"
TheRaven
Rocker

« Reply #29 on: May 24, 2006, 10:42:27 PM »

What pisses me off about the United States of America? Mainly the idiots that live here. Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying that EVERYBODY is an idiot... I'm just saying I don't like the idiots that are here (I imagine they're in every country though).

Raven
Axl4Prez2004
Legend

2007 AND 2011 HTGTH Fantasy Football Champ!

« Reply #30 on: May 24, 2006, 11:00:01 PM »

rofl? Are you sure you didn't mean the hijacking of the Republican Party by the Religious Right??

Seriously?? I love my country, the good ol' U.S. of A.!? Whaddaya do when a bunch of Saudi Arabians and no Iraqis attack your country on orders from a guy most likely in Pakistan?Huh Make up a story about weapons of mass destruction in Iraq...whip up fear and convince an overwhelming majority of Americans that Iraq had something to do with the Trade Towers attack on 9/11...oh, and I forgot...attack and occupy Iraq. Sweet!   ok

So what was the question again?? Oh yeah, I'm disappointed most of my fellow Americans are just catching on to this.? Cry? It's taken folks long enough.? rant? ? ?
« Last Edit: May 24, 2006, 11:20:02 PM by Axl4Prez2004 » Logged

7-14-16  Philadelphia, PA
5-13-14  Bethlehem, PA
2-24-12  Atlantic City, NJ
11-26-11  Camden, NJ
11-5-06   Meadowlands, NJ
5-12-06   Hammerstein, NY, NY
12-2-02   Boston, MA
7-25-92   Buffalo,
TheRaven
Rocker

« Reply #31 on: May 24, 2006, 11:05:08 PM »

rofl? Are you sure you didn't mean the hijacking of the Republican Party by the Religious Right??

Seriously?? I love my country, the good ol' U.S. of A.!? Whaddaya do when a bunch of Saudi Arabians and no Iraqis attack your country on orders from a guy most likely in Pakistan?Huh Make up a story about weapons of mass destruction in Iraq...whip up fear and convince an overwhelming majority of Americans that Iraq had something to do with the Trade Towers attack on 9/11.?

So what was the question again?? Oh yeah, I'm disappointed most of my fellow Americans are just catching on to this.? Cry? It's taken folks long enough.? rant? ? ?
I'm going to try to avoid getting political, but Saddam should've been overthrown YEARS AGO. Do people forget that even Clinton bombed Iraq during his presidency? Yes I know he didn't send our troops in to take out the regime, but I'm just trying to prove that it hasn't always been a "Republican" agenda to take out Saddam.

Raven
Brody
« Reply #32 on: May 24, 2006, 11:10:14 PM »

rofl  Are you sure you didn't mean the hijacking of the Republican Party by the Religious Right? 

Seriously?  I love my country, the good ol' U.S. of A.!  Whaddaya do when a bunch of Saudi Arabians and no Iraqis attack your country on orders from a guy most likely in Pakistan???  Make up a story about weapons of mass destruction in Iraq...whip up fear and convince an overwhelming majority of Americans that Iraq had something to do with the Trade Towers attack on 9/11. 

So what was the question again?  Oh yeah, I'm disappointed most of my fellow Americans are just catching on to this.  Cry  It's taken folks long enough.  rant     

This is all im going to post on this matter.. have a look at this.. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ePb6H-j51xE
Axl4Prez2004
Legend

2007 AND 2011 HTGTH Fantasy Football Champ!

« Reply #33 on: May 24, 2006, 11:32:08 PM »

Seriously?? I love my country, the good ol' U.S. of A.!? Whaddaya do when a bunch of Saudi Arabians and no Iraqis attack your country on orders from a guy most likely in Pakistan?Huh Make up a story about weapons of mass destruction in Iraq...whip up fear and convince an overwhelming majority of Americans that Iraq had something to do with the Trade Towers attack on 9/11.?

This is all im going to post on this matter.. have a look at this.. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ePb6H-j51xE

Brody made a funny about Democrats, I made a funny about Republicans.  Then in a separate paragraph I simply stated facts about what my country did in response to an attack and how a large majority at the time bought into it despite the reasons for going to war were highly misleading if not flat-out false.  I never said Republicans or Democrats were to blame.  Both are culpable for the f'ing mess we and the Iraqi people are in today.  So what do you do?  You post some politically partisan youtube link which I have no time for.  Do you wanna know the truth?  Both parties f'd up.  People are starting to wake up to this truth.  Stop polarizing everything.  All this party vs. party crap with no middle ground is crap.  peace   

7-14-16  Philadelphia, PA
5-13-14  Bethlehem, PA
2-24-12  Atlantic City, NJ
11-26-11  Camden, NJ
11-5-06   Meadowlands, NJ
5-12-06   Hammerstein, NY, NY
12-2-02   Boston, MA
7-25-92   Buffalo,
SLCPUNK
« Reply #34 on: May 25, 2006, 12:09:36 AM »

I'm going to try to avoid getting political, but Saddam should've been overthrown YEARS AGO. Do people forget that even Clinton bombed Iraq during his presidency? Yes I know he didn't send our troops in to take out the regime, but I'm just trying to prove that it hasn't always been a "Republican" agenda to take out Saddam.

Raven

The immaculate deception?Huh..
Elrothiel
« Reply #35 on: May 25, 2006, 12:58:02 AM »

Great Britain: CHAVS! FUCKING CHAVS EVERYWHERE!! rant I fucking hate them! Can't they get their kicks OTHER than ganging up on one defenseless person, beating the shit out of him/her, while one of them fucking videotapes it on their cellphone!! WHAT THE FUCK!!!? They also are destroying the English language with their constant "innit" and "izzit" and "ya know wot ah meeen bruv?" and "get yer tits ou' for da lads!" and all that fucking SHIT!! AAARGH! Can't they just all be put on a fucking island with no food or water and just left to resort to cannibalism!? DEATH TO CHAVS!! rant rant rant rant
SPUNKY
Rocker

do one sweatheart!!!!!!!!!

« Reply #36 on: May 25, 2006, 06:33:27 AM »

England: Illigal imagrants who come to our country to rob steal kill and rape that really gets me

(ps i am not against people genuinely coming here to work or escape war etc just the illigals)

got it in one!

give this man a medal!!! Grin

SOUTHEND UNITED LEAGUE 1 CHAMPIONS 2006

HAMMERSMITH JUNE 7TH

DOWNLAND 9-11 JUNE GNR
Where is Hassan Nasrallah ?
Coco
Legend

S?gol?ne Royal

« Reply #37 on: May 25, 2006, 06:36:39 AM »

i pretty much like everything

Smiley

like this nice 50years old woman cab driver who talks to you during the whole ride at 4am in the morning going home when you're not listening, i like that.

.Seal
Rocker

« Reply #38 on: May 25, 2006, 09:10:46 AM »

Having a useless president..

050706, GN'R in Helsinki, Finland.
060706, GN'R in Helsinki, Finland.
050610, GN'R in Helsinki, Finland.
180816, GN'R in LA, CA.
190816, GN'R in LA, CA.
GeorgeSteele
Legend

Here Today...

« Reply #39 on: May 25, 2006, 09:14:53 AM »

USA:  All the foreigners, especially my parents.
« Last Edit: May 25, 2006, 09:22:14 AM by GeorgeSteele » Logged
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: