Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 25, 2024, 02:23:05 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228102 Posts in 43259 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Used To Love Her & You're Crazy???
Pages: [1] 2  All Go Down Print
Author Topic: Used To Love Her & You're Crazy???  (Read 4735 times)
tHeElEcTrIcSiNtAr
VIP

« on: May 22, 2006, 06:03:15 AM »

Do you think that they will be thrown in the set every once in a while now that they have played them before. I think it would be pretty cool if they did. Change things up a little bit.
St_Jimmyuk
VIP

Im Right next door to hell...

« Reply #1 on: May 22, 2006, 06:09:30 AM »

the eruope set should include some more songs not played in NY and maybe some of teh NY ones will not be in the europe set, just have to wait and see

- They call me Lenny...... But that's not my name, that's not my name.
leesixxrose
Banned
VIP

I love Kiki

« Reply #2 on: May 22, 2006, 06:12:11 AM »

Do you think that they will be thrown in the set every once in a while now that they have played them before. I think it would be pretty cool if they did. Change things up a little bit.

ask axl.. not an internet msg board.
tHeElEcTrIcSiNtAr
VIP

« Reply #3 on: May 22, 2006, 06:15:02 AM »

Sorry, just wanted to know people's opinions. Dont exactly have Axl's phone number ya know.  Just trying to start some discussion thats all.
leesixxrose
Banned
VIP

I love Kiki

« Reply #4 on: May 22, 2006, 06:16:48 AM »

Sorry, just wanted to know people's opinions. Dont exactly have Axl's phone number ya know.  Just trying to start some discussion thats all.

honestly how would anyone here know the answer to that?
tHeElEcTrIcSiNtAr
VIP

« Reply #5 on: May 22, 2006, 06:21:26 AM »

Thats why I said "opinion" but you obviously have something up your ass today, reading your replies in other's threads.
Agno
Rocker

I'm a llama!

« Reply #6 on: May 22, 2006, 06:22:33 AM »

You stupid fuck! He asked us what we we think, he didn't ask for any facts. If you don't care about the subject then don't replay. I think it would be cool if they played those songs again and maybe included a little acoustic part to their shows as they did in 1993.
tHeElEcTrIcSiNtAr
VIP

« Reply #7 on: May 22, 2006, 06:24:58 AM »

You stupid fuck! He asked us what we we think, he didn't ask for any facts. If you don't care about the subject then don't replay. I think it would be cool if they played those songs again and maybe included a little acoustic part to their shows as they did in 1993.

Thank you. At least somebody gets what I was trying to say.
leesixxrose
Banned
VIP

I love Kiki

« Reply #8 on: May 22, 2006, 06:26:47 AM »

IMO he will play the same setlists that he played at Hamerstien and 2002.... he will play the same setlists untill the album is out... then he will drop some AFD songs and add new album songs... keeping the blues, maddy, cd, better.... that way he will get even more new songs on the setlist.   He wont play and LIES ep or Illusion songs anymore. they are the past.
leesixxrose
Banned
VIP

I love Kiki

« Reply #9 on: May 22, 2006, 06:29:05 AM »

and you stupid fuck! how would anyone here know the answer to that question?  we can all speculate and guess and shit but how would anyone know the answer to this silly question? seriously.
tHeElEcTrIcSiNtAr
VIP

« Reply #10 on: May 22, 2006, 06:30:43 AM »

IMO he will play the same setlists that he played at Hamerstien and 2002.... he will play the same setlists untill the album is out... then he will drop some AFD songs and add new album songs... keeping the blues, maddy, cd, better.... that way he will get even more new songs on the setlist.   He wont play and LIES ep or Illusion songs anymore. they are the past.

Honestly, I think that too. But I think that when more new songs are played then old, I think they will throw in some older songs that they wouldnt usually play on a regular basis, like Crazy and Used To Love Her.
Agno
Rocker

I'm a llama!

« Reply #11 on: May 22, 2006, 06:40:54 AM »

and you stupid fuck! how would anyone here know the answer to that question?? we can all speculate and guess and shit but how would anyone know the answer to this silly question? seriously.

No one asked for an answer on the question  beer peace ok
estrangedpaul
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #12 on: May 22, 2006, 06:49:07 AM »

and you stupid fuck! how would anyone here know the answer to that question?? we can all speculate and guess and shit but how would anyone know the answer to this silly question? seriously.

No one asked for an answer on the question? beer peace ok

It's just pointless speculation. Nobody except the band knows for sure what songs they will play so what's the point in speculating. Obviously it would be great if they did but I seriously doubt it. It's pointless discussion though because nobody can get inside Axl's mind!

leesixxrose
Banned
VIP

I love Kiki

« Reply #13 on: May 22, 2006, 06:49:34 AM »

and you stupid fuck! how would anyone here know the answer to that question?  we can all speculate and guess and shit but how would anyone know the answer to this silly question? seriously.

that is a question... "Do you think".... what do you answer questions with? simple... answers....
SADIS
« Reply #14 on: May 22, 2006, 06:50:09 AM »

I sure hope they are gonna play some acoustic songs when touring Europe. I love You're Crazy and Used To Love her. I also hope they're gonna play a bit more songs from the Illusion era as well.....like Civil War, 14 years, Don't Cry......and I would still wanna hear Axl do "Piece Of My Heart" by Janis Joplin ?drool
leesixxrose
Banned
VIP

I love Kiki

« Reply #15 on: May 22, 2006, 06:50:39 AM »

It's just pointless speculation. Nobody except the band knows for sure what songs they will play so what's the point in speculating. Obviously it would be great if they did but I seriously doubt it. It's pointless discussion though because nobody can get inside Axl's mind!

thank you.. finaly someone else who sees what dumb thread this is...
jimmythegent
Legend

Live!! From Burning Hills, Wellington...

« Reply #16 on: May 22, 2006, 06:52:54 AM »

The Lies version of Youre Crazy is a cool song, im not that keen on Used to love her tho

Besides, VR have kind of claimed that one now  Wink

"Dive in and find the monkey!"
Jim Bob
Finckadelic
Legend

You are an asshole and everyone knows it

« Reply #17 on: May 22, 2006, 06:55:51 AM »

I wouldn't mind seeing them do an acoustic set somewhere in the middle of the show like they used to do in 93  peace  I'd love to hear Axl's voice on You're Crazy now.
SonofAGun
Rocker

Original fan Circa 87, Shaq and Roses?

« Reply #18 on: May 22, 2006, 09:38:34 AM »

I just hope they dont bring the horns back from 93!
Hoggsg2
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #19 on: May 22, 2006, 09:42:28 AM »

i would like to see them mix it up a little too.
an acoustic section, or maybe just addin a few different songs into the set list is great.
this would be ideal at small venues like the apollo in london, where everyone is pretty much 'hard core' gnr fans.
however at festivals i can see it just bein 'the hits'
Pages: [1] 2  All Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: