Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 24, 2024, 09:48:03 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228100 Posts in 43259 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Axl and Sebastian
Pages: [1] 2  All Go Down Print
Author Topic: Axl and Sebastian  (Read 5446 times)
Bostonrose
Banned
Rocker

Here Today...

« on: May 20, 2006, 09:58:34 PM »

Seriously I know everyone in here was excited to see Sebastian Bach, but seriously folks, how fucking embarrased would you be if Axl showed up on one of those cheezy fucking reality shows on VH1? no ?Liek Bach and CC Deville....

I would die

My GNR tattoos would have to be covered.....

"I never wanted you to be so full of anger, I never wanted you to be somebody else"
Tomorrows
VIP

Stick to your guns

« Reply #1 on: May 20, 2006, 09:59:33 PM »

Thank God Axl isnt going broke.
Pinball Wizard
VIP

Hey, Apple!

« Reply #2 on: May 20, 2006, 10:02:16 PM »

I really don't think it's bad for someone do to a reality show, since it's not something big brother hihi

I meant, do you guys really knows what supergroup is about? Damnocracy is Sebastian Bach and Ted Nugent togheter in a band for fuck's sake!!! It's Fucking Great!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tomorrows
VIP

Stick to your guns

« Reply #3 on: May 20, 2006, 10:02:54 PM »

Yea - but how much respect did you lose for Ozzy when you saw his show?
Pinball Wizard
VIP

Hey, Apple!

« Reply #4 on: May 20, 2006, 10:04:28 PM »

A lot, but what was the point of "The Osbournes"? The same as Big Brother!!!! And "Supergroup" is about get some great rockers togheter and make a kick ass band that will do a tour and an album!

Bostonrose
Banned
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #5 on: May 20, 2006, 10:05:22 PM »

A lot, but what was the point of "The Osbournes"? The same as Big Brother!!!! And "Supergroup" is about get some great rockers togheter and make a kick ass band that will do a tour and an album!
It's about making them look like asses,  and they can release and album and do a tour, but they are still a joke....

"I never wanted you to be so full of anger, I never wanted you to be somebody else"
Walapino
VIP

Double Talkin Jive Motherfucker!

« Reply #6 on: May 20, 2006, 10:06:45 PM »

Who cares really, Ozzy was fucking hilarious but It got old pretty fast too. Bach fucking rocks is all I know  peace
Pinball Wizard
VIP

Hey, Apple!

« Reply #7 on: May 20, 2006, 10:08:18 PM »

Yeah ,but the show is basically a reason to make faded stars look like asses,  that is what the Bach Nugent show is....

I really don't think so...I meant, I won't have the chance to see this show since there's no VH1 here in this stupid country where I live, but as far as I know, the program will show how is the process to run a rock band: rehearsals, meetings, writings...ok, it's with some well known rockers, not some average joe's, and they are in fact some asses so, I don't see no problem with that  hihi

Bostonrose
Banned
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #8 on: May 20, 2006, 10:10:38 PM »

Yeah ,but the show is basically a reason to make faded stars look like asses,? that is what the Bach Nugent show is....

I really don't think so...I meant, I won't have the chance to see this show since there's no VH1 here in this stupid country where I live, but as far as I know, the program will show how is the process to run a rock band: rehearsals, meetings, writings...ok, it's with some well known rockers, not some average joe's, and they are in fact some asses so, I don't see no problem with that? hihi

I've seen clips, it makes Bach look like a fucking drunk asshole, it makes Nugent look like an overbearing prick and it makes the bass player (not sure who it is) look like a baby....the whole show is them basically being asses....VH1 and MTV have nothing to do with music, they are out to make these people look like dopes

Pinball Wizard
VIP

Hey, Apple!

« Reply #9 on: May 20, 2006, 10:12:15 PM »

I don't know about the other guys, but I'm sure about sebastian and he really is a fucking drunk asshole! But in a really great way!

unbearable
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #10 on: May 20, 2006, 10:41:20 PM »

ive heard baz is very down to earth and i dont consider him cheeesy at all   mtv doesnt play skid row,poison,or even g n r anymore so vh1 is actually the cooler of tthe 2 channels in my opinion....its made guys like cc and baz,who many thought were cheesy,seem kinda icon like in their own weird way    axl is the same as hes always been   he doesnt give a fuck what anyone thinks    if youre a fan great,if not, im sure he thinks fuck ya then      you obviuosly watch all the shows with our fav 80s players on them    i do tooo     at least it wasnt jani lane on stage with him    right? ok ok
jimb0
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #11 on: May 20, 2006, 10:41:53 PM »

Yeah ,but the show is basically a reason to make faded stars look like asses,  that is what the Bach Nugent show is....

I really don't think so...I meant, I won't have the chance to see this show since there's no VH1 here in this stupid country where I live, but as far as I know, the program will show how is the process to run a rock band: rehearsals, meetings, writings...ok, it's with some well known rockers, not some average joe's, and they are in fact some asses so, I don't see no problem with that  hihi

I've seen clips, it makes Bach look like a fucking drunk asshole, it makes Nugent look like an overbearing prick and it makes the bass player (not sure who it is) look like a baby....the whole show is them basically being asses....VH1 and MTV have nothing to do with music, they are out to make these people look like dopes

SCOTT IAN?
Pinball Wizard
VIP

Hey, Apple!

« Reply #12 on: May 20, 2006, 11:21:39 PM »

SCOTT IAN?

Yes!!! Damnocracy is:

Sebastian Bach, Ted Nugent, Scott Ian, Jason Bonham and Evan Seinfeld

The official website is:
http://www.officialdamnocracy.com

Axlfreek
Legend

« Reply #13 on: May 20, 2006, 11:25:22 PM »

ozzy has turned into a corporate sell-out

"Live the full life of the mind, exhilarated by new ideas, intoxicated by the romance of the unusual."
Hemingway
Annie
« Reply #14 on: May 21, 2006, 09:24:27 AM »

Tommy Lee Goes to College was one of the best reality shows ever! He came off very likeable and down to earth! "MR LEE, YOU"RE LATE!"
Saul Isobel
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #15 on: May 21, 2006, 10:52:42 AM »

ozzy has turned into a corporate sell-out

Agreed. Thanks to his cunt of a wife this rock legend has become a laughing stock. He should give up music and teach his dog ugly talentless kids some fucking manners.  rant
St_Jimmyuk
VIP

Im Right next door to hell...

« Reply #16 on: May 21, 2006, 12:00:44 PM »

axl can do whatever he likes, so long as he keeps pumping out the music we know and love he will always be a great man

- They call me Lenny...... But that's not my name, that's not my name.
Saul Isobel
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #17 on: May 21, 2006, 12:02:20 PM »

axl can do whatever he likes, so long as he keeps pumping out the music we know and love he will always be a great man

Just like he has over the last 13 years? Give your head a shake.  no
St_Jimmyuk
VIP

Im Right next door to hell...

« Reply #18 on: May 21, 2006, 12:03:32 PM »

well he is still writing songs, the last 13 years have just been dare i say it "gay". I know the sogns are coming out and he still wrote all the brillient songs he did so i really would not care if he did this

- They call me Lenny...... But that's not my name, that's not my name.
.Seal
Rocker

« Reply #19 on: May 21, 2006, 12:33:26 PM »

Ermm what about THIS!:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2R9DVVFxng8&search=%22axl%22

rofl rofl rofl rofl

050706, GN'R in Helsinki, Finland.
060706, GN'R in Helsinki, Finland.
050610, GN'R in Helsinki, Finland.
180816, GN'R in LA, CA.
190816, GN'R in LA, CA.
Pages: [1] 2  All Go Up Print