Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 22, 2024, 02:26:03 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228489 Posts in 43274 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  GN'R On Tour!
| | |-+  North America 2006
| | | |-+  New York City, USA Hammerstein Ballroom - May 12, 2006 + general info
Pages: 1 ... 24 25 [26] 27 28 ... 53 Go Down Print
Author Topic: New York City, USA Hammerstein Ballroom - May 12, 2006 + general info  (Read 168947 times)
Crashdiet
Banned
VIP

'Absolutely'

« Reply #500 on: April 30, 2006, 01:34:52 AM »

is anyone still wanting to go to cbgb's ? my friend says this is a busy time for her and her new hubby is saying " i don't know if i like you going to the city alone" bah,i passed 18 and babyhood years ago,and figure if
i want to "do" NYC, i'll go my damn self!  Tongue i would like a buddy for cbgb's though,just cause i'm short and getting through crowds is a pain.
well i'm definately going to cbgb's while i'm in new york, so if you new a buddy to go along just let me know ok

Check out www.myspace.com/ashjonesmusic
Its me and my songs

Saskatoon, Sask Place March 16 1993

New York, Hammerstein Ballroom
May 12, 14, 15, 17
jemin
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #501 on: April 30, 2006, 04:45:02 AM »

My ticket for the 17th came today!? It was so cool!? I'm still waiting to receive the one for the 14th.

Me too. I'm in? Chicago and ordered mine for the 14th standard mail. Hearing that other people got theres already has me worried. Anyone else not get theres yet, and used standard mail, for the shows they bought last Friday?

I'm in Illinois, haven't got mine yet either.  Went standard.  We'll probably see ours Monday as most people that went standard just started getting them yesterday.
Where is Hassan Nasrallah ?
Coco
Legend

S?gol?ne Royal

« Reply #502 on: April 30, 2006, 05:49:11 AM »

is anyone still wanting to go to cbgb's ? my friend says this is a busy time for her and her new hubby is saying " i don't know if i like you going to the city alone" bah,i passed 18 and babyhood years ago,and figure if
i want to "do" NYC, i'll go my damn self!  Tongue i would like a buddy for cbgb's though,just cause i'm short and getting through crowds is a pain.
well i'm definately going to cbgb's while i'm in new york, so if you new a buddy to go along just let me know ok

i went to the cbgb a couple years ago when i was in nyc.
this time we're hitting the Stereo or some nightclub Smiley to compare with paris Wink

russtcb
Takin' Care Of Business In A Flash
Legend

« Reply #503 on: April 30, 2006, 06:38:11 AM »

My ticket for the 17th came today!  It was so cool!  I'm still waiting to receive the one for the 14th.

Me too. I'm in  Chicago and ordered mine for the 14th standard mail. Hearing that other people got theres already has me worried. Anyone else not get theres yet, and used standard mail, for the shows they bought last Friday?

I'm in Illinois, haven't got mine yet either.  Went standard.  We'll probably see ours Monday as most people that went standard just started getting them yesterday.

I just got an email on Thursday saying they had been printed and were on their way. They came in yesterdays mail so it shouldn't be much longer for everyone else. My tickets are for the 12th so maybe I got them a little sooner over that, but I doubt it.

"It's harder to live with the truth about you than to live with the lies about me"
https://www.youtube.com/infectiousgroovepodcast
tristanj13
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #504 on: April 30, 2006, 01:19:09 PM »

My ticket for the 17th came today!  It was so cool!  I'm still waiting to receive the one for the 14th.

Me too. I'm in  Chicago and ordered mine for the 14th standard mail. Hearing that other people got theres already has me worried. Anyone else not get theres yet, and used standard mail, for the shows they bought last Friday?

That's what I'm hoping....did you get your email on wednesday too? Just seems odd that a  leet in US mail would take more than 3 days..but then again it is NYC (where I assume their being printed) to Chicago...
Crashdiet
Banned
VIP

'Absolutely'

« Reply #505 on: April 30, 2006, 05:32:58 PM »

I have 3 GA floor tickets for the 17th. Will sell at cost plus shipping, or I can just meet you in New York as i'm going to the shows.

My fucking friends backed out on the trip at the last minute and now i'm stuck with these tickets to unload.

I also have 2 tickets available GA floor for the 12th, and the 15th.

PM me or email me at ashjones2000@hotmail.com

Please help me get rid of these tickets.

Check out www.myspace.com/ashjonesmusic
Its me and my songs

Saskatoon, Sask Place March 16 1993

New York, Hammerstein Ballroom
May 12, 14, 15, 17
BigDeech
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #506 on: April 30, 2006, 06:04:56 PM »

nevermind, wrong thread

see my post in the other seciton need 2 for the 12th
dont_damn_me
VIP

I'm a llama!

« Reply #507 on: April 30, 2006, 06:45:24 PM »

Check out the Ramada Plaza Newyorker, i'm paying only $225/night.  A single queen is only $180/night...... Its right across the street from the Hamerstien!!!  peace
willow
Legend

AKA Amyl

« Reply #508 on: April 30, 2006, 06:47:44 PM »

I'm staying there too! But I got a room for 159 a night. Cause I booked it for 5 nights. Picked is cause of the location.

Forgive them that tear down my soul,
bless them that they might grow old.
And free them so that they may know,
that it's never too late.
unbearable
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #509 on: April 30, 2006, 06:48:14 PM »

staying in the same place ? see ya there ? they have "smokin" rooms too ? haha
gnrziggy
Banned
Opening Act

I'm a llama!

« Reply #510 on: April 30, 2006, 06:50:23 PM »

Also staying there on the 12th great location

GNR= Greatest Band of all time!
russtcb
Takin' Care Of Business In A Flash
Legend

« Reply #511 on: April 30, 2006, 06:59:39 PM »

staying in the same place   see ya there   they have "smokin" rooms too   haha

We're all staying there too (me, my wife, my guitarist and his girlfriend). It should be a huge GNR investation!

"It's harder to live with the truth about you than to live with the lies about me"
https://www.youtube.com/infectiousgroovepodcast
dont_damn_me
VIP

I'm a llama!

« Reply #512 on: April 30, 2006, 07:30:21 PM »

staying in the same place ? see ya there ? they have "smokin" rooms too ? haha

I'm from Ontario Canada and i don't want to risk missing GNR at the boarder for a couple dubbies.  Hopefully i can get some american bud before the show.
ThatGuy
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #513 on: April 30, 2006, 08:12:00 PM »

see you all at the first 3 shows  peace

imagine this, top rolled down, 4 pumps of l.a. looks in your hair, crusing down the highway, getting roadhead while jamming You Could Be Mine!
Electric Sintar
Headliner

This is the greatest and best song in the world!

« Reply #514 on: April 30, 2006, 08:19:48 PM »

I received my email on Thursday and the tickets came in teh mail on Sat.  it's unbelievable holding fgnR tickes in my hand again.  I live in Del., so a little closer then Ill., but not too much..  They'll be there soon. 
14 Yrs Of Silence
VIP

AXL SLASH DUFF = GOAT

« Reply #515 on: April 30, 2006, 08:44:54 PM »

What time do you guys plan on getting on line for the shows?  I want to get a great spot, but I can't see standing on line all day long.  I'm hoping that getting on around 5 should be good enough to get decent seats (Mezz Level).  What do you think?

I have something I want to do with Guns N' Roses...That can be a long career or it can be a short explosive career-as long as it gets out in a big way. - Axl Rose 7/6/86
moondance_1
Headliner

« Reply #516 on: April 30, 2006, 08:51:18 PM »

i want to "do" NYC, i'll go my damn self!? Tongue i would like a buddy for cbgb's though,just cause i'm short and getting through crowds is a pain.
Heya,sounds like a plan,when are you getting in to NYC?on the 13th Disfear and a bunch of bands are at cbgb's they are swedish,Very Hard,they have a myspace page which is where i ended up when i searched them.you can listen to a few of their songs there.

Frankly,My Dear...........
HoldenCaulfield
VIP

I strike to burn and no flame returns...

« Reply #517 on: April 30, 2006, 09:19:14 PM »

I'm staying at the Ramada as well Smiley Gonna be a popular place...

If a body meet a body, comin' through the rye...
GnR-NOW
Legend

Here Today...

« Reply #518 on: April 30, 2006, 10:46:08 PM »

Im getting to the city early, I definetly dont want to spend 5 hours on line, but we'll see how it all shapes up.  does anyone know how many seats there are in the mezz levels

tristanj13
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #519 on: April 30, 2006, 10:52:07 PM »

When I went to the velvet Revolver show in Chicago that had General Admission on an Arena floor I only arrived a half an hour before doors opened.....and I was able to get what was essentially second row. This was after having to wait in line to get a GA wrist band to get to the floor AND this was a show that had prolly 5-6 thousand fans on the floor as it was a hockey/basketball arena with the entire floor being filled with people. I dont plan on getting there much earlier than 6:30-7...as long s Im in the vacinity of 10 rows on the floor Itll be good. Remember, a third of the tickets are Mezz1 and another third are Mezz2....so that leaves a little over 1,000 for the floor.
Pages: 1 ... 24 25 [26] 27 28 ... 53 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: