Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 22, 2024, 12:34:34 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228490 Posts in 43274 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  GN'R On Tour!
| | |-+  North America 2006
| | | |-+  New York City, USA Hammerstein Ballroom - May 12, 2006 + general info
Pages: 1 ... 22 23 [24] 25 26 ... 53 Go Down Print
Author Topic: New York City, USA Hammerstein Ballroom - May 12, 2006 + general info  (Read 168889 times)
mikegiuliana
Legend

I'm a llama!

« Reply #460 on: April 28, 2006, 12:25:34 PM »

Mike if you promise to be my Earl you can have a spot right on the rail

Sorry man, I want to enjoy the show.. I have a shoulder injury going right now so I'd be no help to you.. I will just say hello for sure drink and be merry and the crowd can hold me up./. Maybe jenna side can stand in front of me.. Grin  You younger whipper snappers  can fight it out for the front... Being I don't have any favorite new members I rather stand abit back to take it all in view..
smithandheston
Headliner

Madagascar, great song.... great place

« Reply #461 on: April 28, 2006, 01:32:13 PM »

Cant wait.... I will be upfront and there early enough to do it.... I wanna atleast for the first few songs be going ballistic with my ribs being crushed in the insanity, I have just an incling that the first few songs are gunna be those to go ballistic to!!!

beer Cheers!!!
smithandheston
Headliner

Madagascar, great song.... great place

« Reply #462 on: April 28, 2006, 01:37:04 PM »

Also don't forget, that its mainly going to be people from the main GN'R message boards attending these shows. So, I doubt this is going to be as rowdy of an event as a normal show in NYC. We all want to see the show and have a good time, not act like obnoxious assholes, although I'm sure there's always going to be the asshole and/or assholes that are going to ruin it for everyone on the floor.

everyone in the forums that goes if they have a half a brain cell know not to get axl pissed and stop the show or get tossed themselves... Let me say this though, some people are not drinkers and are going to get stupid trying to force themselves up to the front.. Should be great.

I think mike hit the nail right on the head.... lets all behave, if people are getting insane and fighting, ect Axl just might get pissed and I did not just spend 180 bucks on my ticket to piss him off!!
IFINGLOVEGNR
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #463 on: April 28, 2006, 03:27:25 PM »

Any After party plans yet, we only have 2 weeks left to plan

5/12/06
5/14/06
5/15/06
5/17/06
NJ-11/5/06
NYC-MSG 11/10/06
NYC-CBGB 2/11/10
NYC-RoseBar 2/14/10
NJ-11/17/11
CT-11/19/11
NJ-11/26/11
NYC-2/12/12
Vegas-11/14,17,18/2012
NYC-6/6/13
NYC-6/8
Barbie567
Rocker

I must be losin' my mind - are you blind?

« Reply #464 on: April 28, 2006, 04:11:27 PM »

I'm going to check out the possible places over the weekend - I've already talked to both of them. 
IFINGLOVEGNR
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #465 on: April 28, 2006, 04:53:13 PM »

I'm going to check out the possible places over the weekend - I've already talked to both of them.?

Which both? "Snitch" by any chance?

5/12/06
5/14/06
5/15/06
5/17/06
NJ-11/5/06
NYC-MSG 11/10/06
NYC-CBGB 2/11/10
NYC-RoseBar 2/14/10
NJ-11/17/11
CT-11/19/11
NJ-11/26/11
NYC-2/12/12
Vegas-11/14,17,18/2012
NYC-6/6/13
NYC-6/8
Mr.Intensity
Banned
Legend

Intensity, Integrity, Intelligence

« Reply #466 on: April 28, 2006, 05:17:18 PM »

I JUST WANTED TO REPOST THIS.. ANYONE WHO HASNT IM'D ME PLEASE DO SO, SO I HAVE AN ACCURATE ESTIMATION OF HOW MANY PEOPLE WILL BE ATTENDING ON EACH DAY!!!!

Greetings,

I have organized a pre-party for the dates of May 12th, 14th, 15th, and 17th. The Pre-Party is scheduled to take place at Mustang Harry's which is about 5 minutes walking distance from Hammerstein Ballroom. This bar can hold up to 400 people and will allow us to play Guns N Roses music from noon-5:30 pm on all dates before the Guns N Roses show. This will be for all ages as the bar serves food and drink.  They have arranged to start the party upstairs in their private room that holds up to 250 people and has a seperate bar. Drink specials will be $4.50 domestic beers and $5.50 well drinks when ordering house liquors. As the amount of people grows, the specials may get better, this will be decided at management's discretion. Please pm me or post in here if you plan on attending the pre-party as I have guaranteed the owner he can expect at least 50-200 people. Please feel free to bring yourself and your friends to the bar, it is clean, handicap accessible, and close to the venue. This is a perfect oppurtunity for us to meet and prepare to cheer on Guns N Roses return to the stage and ultimately their return to rock n roll glory.

I know the concerts will be general admission seating. I understand some of you will prefer to camp out in line to get the best position on the floor or mezz. I encourage you though to all work in shifts, so you'll have the oppurtunity to come over to the bar and meet fellow posters you've been posting with the last 1-7 years on this board.  Given the fact that the pre-party's start at noon, there is definitely time for every one of you to at least stop in for an hour.

These are all the details I have at this time for the pre-party, I finally recieved a letter of confirmation from the owner this morning. I hope we can all make this turn out to be a special event, it's so great that people are traveling from all over the world just to be at one of these shows.

PLEASE SEND ME A PM, WITH WHAT DATES YOU'LL BE ATTENDING THE PRE-PARTY'S AND HOW MANY GUESTS YOU ARE BRINGING. I'VE HAD TO START THE LIST OVER WITH THE TWO NEW DATES ADDED!!!!!!!!!

I look forward to meeting every one of you that decides to come to the pre-partys, I will begin considering after party places sometime this week. I just wanted to make sure I got the pre-party's confirmed in the same location for all dates first.

-Justin

mikegiuliana
Legend

I'm a llama!

« Reply #467 on: April 28, 2006, 06:59:31 PM »

I recieved my tickets for the 15th and 17th, I stand corrected both are mezz2, I was positive the 15th was mezz...  I will see them floor the 12th so it's probably better, I can have breathing room the rest of the nights.. hihi
russtcb
Takin' Care Of Business In A Flash
Legend

« Reply #468 on: April 28, 2006, 07:01:53 PM »

I recieved my tickets for the 15th and 17th, I stand corrected both are mezz2, I was positive the 15th was mezz...  I will see them floor the 12th so it's probably better, I can have breathing room the rest of the nights.. hihi

There is a pair of floor tix for May 12 on eBay thats at $5k right now. I swear I wouldn't part with these things for twice that much!

"It's harder to live with the truth about you than to live with the lies about me"
https://www.youtube.com/infectiousgroovepodcast
Mr.Intensity
Banned
Legend

Intensity, Integrity, Intelligence

« Reply #469 on: April 28, 2006, 08:30:25 PM »

CHECK BACK TO THE FIRST PAGE OF THE THREAD FOR UPDATED INFO!!!!!!!!
Z
« Reply #470 on: April 28, 2006, 09:56:54 PM »

I'll be there on the 12th!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  On the floor!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  But y'all can have the front.....I'll be chillin in the back.
Electric Sintar
Headliner

This is the greatest and best song in the world!

« Reply #471 on: April 28, 2006, 10:35:06 PM »

I'll be there on the 12th!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  On the floor!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  But y'all can have the front.....I'll be chillin in the back.

I agree.  I'll be on the floor on the 12th as well, but for one I'd rather chill out at Mustang Harry's for a few hours then stand in line, and 2nd after seeing GnR at Giants stadium and Hershey Park, I'm thinking any place at Hammersteins will be killer..  The people up front at Hershey Park didn't look like they were having too much fun, I'll tell ya that...
GnR-NOW
Legend

Here Today...

« Reply #472 on: April 28, 2006, 10:36:27 PM »

its the mezz2 on the 15th for me... just looking forward to an awesome time, not only is this my first gnr concert, this is my first concert period. ?so what a better one to go to see your favorite band, knowing the words to every song... except if they play ones we havent heard before ... i know i havent met anyone off the board before, so i feel like the pre party is going to be like a freshman orientation for me, i think its goign to be awesome, i cant wait !

Electric Sintar
Headliner

« Reply #473 on: April 28, 2006, 10:39:49 PM »

Wow, pretty cool first concert.  Since I've probably been around a while longer, I defintiely can't say that.  I saw GnR 6 times between Philly, Hershey, and NY, but that ws a long time ago (probably when I was a freshman).  14 years is a long time between GnR concerts, but I'm sure it will be worth the wait...  2 weeks from tight now....  Grin
Electric Sintar
Headliner

« Reply #474 on: April 28, 2006, 10:40:32 PM »

or right now that is..
tristanj13
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #475 on: April 29, 2006, 12:31:28 AM »

There is a pair of floor tix for May 12 on eBay thats at $5k right now. I swear I wouldn't part with these things for twice that much!
Your right! WTF is that guy thinking? Theres auctions ending for the exact same tickets at around 300 a pair from people with far more feedback. Does he not check what their going for before posting them?! SOme people are dumb...
russtcb
Legend

« Reply #476 on: April 29, 2006, 07:24:43 AM »

Your right! WTF is that guy thinking? Theres auctions ending for the exact same tickets at around 300 a pair from people with far more feedback. Does he not check what their going for before posting them?! SOme people are dumb...

Yeah I know! I thought it was some mistake or maybe that was the starting bid or something but OH NO.....this dude bid FIVE LARGE for the same tickets that we all got for face value!

Check it out:

http://cgi.ebay.com/Guns-and-Roses-tickets-5-12-06-HAMMERSTEIN-BALLROOM_W0QQitemZ6625048925QQcategoryZ16122QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

"It's harder to live with the truth about you than to live with the lies about me"
mikegiuliana
Legend

I'm a llama!

« Reply #477 on: April 29, 2006, 07:34:17 AM »

I'll be there on the 12th!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!? On the floor!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!? But y'all can have the front.....I'll be chillin in the back.

I'll be right with you...

I'm glad I have mexx ticks for the rest of the shows..

In the early 90's I use to frequent cbgbs a lot and they use to have all kinds of rock bands, and I always hated being near the stage, everyone pushing shoving and the sausage fest was way to much,.,, One guy rammed into me when I was drinking a bud, I said stop it dude, turned around again he did it, next thing he knew he was layed out next to a marshall
GeorgeSteele
Legend

Here Today...

« Reply #478 on: April 29, 2006, 07:56:12 AM »

I recieved my tickets for the 15th and 17th, I stand corrected both are mezz2, I was positive the 15th was mezz...? I will see them floor the 12th so it's probably better, I can have breathing room the rest of the nights.. hihi

Yeah I know! I thought it was some mistake or maybe that was the starting bid or something but OH NO.....this dude bid FIVE LARGE for the same tickets that we all got for face value!

Check it out:

http://cgi.ebay.com/Guns-and-Roses-tickets-5-12-06-HAMMERSTEIN-BALLROOM_W0QQitemZ6625048925QQcategoryZ16122QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Something is not right here.  Maybe the seller opened a 2nd ebay account and put the bid in himself?
russtcb
Legend

« Reply #479 on: April 29, 2006, 08:10:32 AM »

Check it out:

Something is not right here.  Maybe the seller opened a 2nd ebay account and put the bid in himself?

Yeah I thought about that two.....like maybe he'll create some type of hype about his own auction of something. Who knows, maybe it's just a rich idiot bidding?!

Pages: 1 ... 22 23 [24] 25 26 ... 53 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: