Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 05, 2024, 06:32:56 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228550 Posts in 43274 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Super Cool Experience talking with the cast of LESTAT about AXL and GNR
Pages: [1] 2  All Go Down Print
Author Topic: Super Cool Experience talking with the cast of LESTAT about AXL and GNR  (Read 6533 times)
Annie
« on: May 19, 2006, 01:57:15 AM »

On Wednesday May 17, 2006 before I attended the greatest GNR show ever I attended the matinee of the musical LESTAT. I totally loved the show. I wanted to meet the cast and tell them all how wonderful they were since the show has been receiving terrible reviews that are so not deserved. This show is awesome. Anyway as each actor came out I told them that I loved the show and that I had come to NYC to see GUNSNROSES but that Sebastian Bach had mentioned the musical LESTAT and that was how I knew to get tickets. Hugh Panraro who plays LESTAT has sucha crystalline voice that I told him that he should cover a GNR song like ESTRANGED or DON"T CRY on his Upcoming solo albumn since he played the Phantom of the Opera and these songs are Phantom like. He said , " WOULD THEY LET ME DO THAT? I WOULD LOVE TO" and I said "YOU COULD ALWAYS ASK!" Then Drew Sarich came out, he was super-hot as Armand kind of like a cross between GERARD BUTLER and AXL ROSE, and it turns out that he was at the GNR concert on Monday. Then Carolee Carmello who plays GAbrielle and was just nominated for a TONY award for her role came out and I told her that HUgh Panaro should cover a GNR tune and about coming here to see GNR and she said that some of the cast members were just talking about Axl and Sebastian Bach because they had gone to his concert! I said that i thought AXL would make a great PHANTOM OF THE OPERA. and she said, " I WOULDN"T RULE IT OUT!" In an uncharacteristically bold move I asked all of the male vampires for kisses on the neck and they all graciously obliged me. I was so stoked by this experience? that when I had the good fortune to end up in the front row of Mezzanine 1 right in the center I was dancing and rocking with so much passion that I almost fell over the rail 3 times! Guess I was trying to DEFY GRAVITY like Elphaba in WICKED! hihi ok
BLS-Pride
Jack Daniel's drinkin'
Banned
Legend

Roses of Velvet Mother Fuckers.

« Reply #1 on: May 19, 2006, 02:08:23 AM »

HuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuh

Can you read? She is telling how she talked about GnR and Bach with the cast of the boradway play Lestat which was mention on the Trunk show when Bach asked Axl if he wanted to go see it.

Cool story.. good thing you didnt actually fall.  ok

www.rosesofvelvet.com
[BLS-Pride] 10:16 pm: ron - lemmy is god.. agreed?
[Bumblefoot] 10:16 pm: Lemmy created God.
Annie
« Reply #2 on: May 19, 2006, 02:10:58 AM »

I really think my angels were watching over me! Would have been a cool way to die though! Just kidding, I think it's residual effects of the vampire kisses! hihi
Poof!
Rocker

« Reply #3 on: May 19, 2006, 02:16:16 AM »

Nice story.. Lestat, is that the show Sebastian was talking about on the Trunk show?
BLS-Pride
Jack Daniel's drinkin'
Banned
Legend

Roses of Velvet Mother Fuckers.

« Reply #4 on: May 19, 2006, 02:19:11 AM »

Nice story.. Lestat, is that the show Sebastian was talking about on the Trunk show?

Yup.

www.rosesofvelvet.com
[BLS-Pride] 10:16 pm: ron - lemmy is god.. agreed?
[Bumblefoot] 10:16 pm: Lemmy created God.
Poof!
Rocker

« Reply #5 on: May 19, 2006, 02:24:22 AM »

Cool. I've been trying to remember what show he was talking about. I wouldn't mind seeing that myself, as I am a big Anne Rice fan.
G n F n R
Opening Act

I'm a llama!

« Reply #6 on: May 19, 2006, 02:31:44 AM »

Awesome.? Cool I went to see Guns N' Roses on Monday and went to see Lestat on Tuesday! Wink
« Last Edit: May 19, 2006, 02:37:08 AM by G n F n R » Logged
killingvector
Legend

Bitches leave

« Reply #7 on: May 19, 2006, 02:40:47 AM »

I am not a fan of theater.

Axl doing theater is a huge mistake. Huge.

I find that i'm far more powerful and effective when i can celebrate another's way, rather than to wish to own it.
Annie
« Reply #8 on: May 19, 2006, 01:22:13 PM »

I am not a fan of theater.

Axl doing theater is a huge mistake. Huge.

Why? Axl has always said that he would like to try acting.
GetInTheJungle
Rocker

Rock Out With Your C**k Out

« Reply #9 on: May 19, 2006, 01:25:47 PM »

Axl in the Phantom of the Opera would be interesting.

12/06/02 Phila
05/14/06 NYC
11/05/06 NJ
11/10/06 NYC MSG
11/17/11 NJ
11/20/11 PA
02/24/12 AC NJ
02/27/12 Phila
11/07/12 Vegas
11/09/12 Vegas
05/13/14 PA
07/14/16 Phila Linc
07/23/16 NY Met
Annie
« Reply #10 on: May 19, 2006, 01:35:50 PM »

Axl in the Phantom of the Opera would be interesting.
I agree and I just thought it was totally cool that a Tony award nominated actress thought so too! ok
warrocks
VIP

Dance Of Fate....we're not afraid...

« Reply #11 on: May 19, 2006, 02:37:50 PM »

it'd be awesome! I love Anne Rice's books and i'd love to see axl as lestat in a show, i don't know, or doing  phantom of the opera i love that movie too drool drool i always pictured in my mind axl instead Bratt Pit , for instance, in Interview with the Vampire  drool drool hihi

..... Till Death Do us Apart.....GNR forever!
.Seal
Rocker

« Reply #12 on: May 19, 2006, 02:45:10 PM »

I really think my angels were watching over me! Would have been a cool way to die though! Just kidding, I think it's residual effects of the vampire kisses! hihi
The crowd would have made your fall bit softer  Grin

Anyways nice to hear you had great time!  Wink

050706, GN'R in Helsinki, Finland.
060706, GN'R in Helsinki, Finland.
050610, GN'R in Helsinki, Finland.
180816, GN'R in LA, CA.
190816, GN'R in LA, CA.
Annie
« Reply #13 on: May 19, 2006, 02:54:02 PM »

The crowd would have made your fall bit softer? Grin

Anyways nice to hear you had great time!? Wink
That's true, the guys below me seemed to really appreciate my dancing.I've been studying bellydancing and I was practicing my Shakira moves! Wink
.Seal
Rocker

« Reply #14 on: May 19, 2006, 02:56:28 PM »

The crowd would have made your fall bit softer  Grin

Anyways nice to hear you had great time!  Wink
That's true, the guys below me seemed to really appreciate my dancing.I've been studying bellydancing and I was practicing my Shakira moves! Wink
And you had a miniskirt also?  hihi Just kidding  Wink

050706, GN'R in Helsinki, Finland.
060706, GN'R in Helsinki, Finland.
050610, GN'R in Helsinki, Finland.
180816, GN'R in LA, CA.
190816, GN'R in LA, CA.
Annie
« Reply #15 on: May 19, 2006, 02:58:04 PM »

No I was wearing jeans and a black tank top.
axlsalinger
Rocker

All I got, is precious time...

« Reply #16 on: May 20, 2006, 05:05:05 AM »

Funny, I heard Axl and Baz mention Lestat as well and decided to check out the play while I was in NYC. I knew Elton John had written the songs and that the play was forthcoming, but I didn't know it was already out until they mentioned it. I am a huge fan of those books - so I went and saw the matinee on the 17th also. I thought it was pretty good overall. Hard to condense all that material into one play, but I thought they did a fine job. The actors playing Gabrielle, Louis and Armand were all really good.

When all is said and done,
We're not the only ones,
Who look at life this way
Annie
« Reply #17 on: May 20, 2006, 10:05:22 AM »

I hope that Axl and Baz do go to the show! It would generate some good publicity to offset those undeserved bad reviews! ok
Hujiko
Opening Act

from Madrid

« Reply #18 on: May 20, 2006, 11:31:40 AM »

Axl, back in the day (specially in the November Rain video), used to look like a lot IMO to Lestat rofl

"please to meet you, hope you guess my name" beer
Annie
« Reply #19 on: May 20, 2006, 05:26:16 PM »

Axl, back in the day (specially in the November Rain video), used to look like a lot IMO to Lestat rofl

"please to meet you, hope you guess my name" beer
Oh my God! You are so right!!! beer
Pages: [1] 2  All Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: