Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 27, 2024, 09:58:03 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228115 Posts in 43261 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  who have you spoke to from the band @ hammerstein
Pages: [1] 2  All Go Down Print
Author Topic: who have you spoke to from the band @ hammerstein  (Read 8577 times)
mikegiuliana
Legend

I'm a llama!

« on: May 17, 2006, 04:16:44 AM »

what band members have you met before or after the hammerstein shows...?

I had a nice in depth talk(asked him lots of questions) with bbft, met bach twice in one night before and after the 14th show, saw axl walk out the back door while chatting with bbft...

Going to try and meet them again tonight..

When axl jetted into his suv bbft kind of joked how he isn't coming over because he knows cd questions will start flying hihi
Pig Vomit
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #1 on: May 17, 2006, 04:44:14 AM »

Why hasn't anyone who met Axl or another band member the important question of when the album is gonna be released?
BurningHills
Legend

Resurrection Joe

« Reply #2 on: May 17, 2006, 04:53:25 AM »

Met Bumblefoot on Monday night (Hey mike!) - and he was cool as hell.

Bach kinda brushed me off. He only seemed to want to sign/pose for the girls that were hanging around. My friend got his ticket signed only because he basically shoved it in Bach's hand. He did seem to be in somewhat of a rush though, so I'll let it slide.

Axl made a mad dash towards the SUV, but the girl next to me said he waved as he was leaving (my view was obstructed and I couldn't see) , so that was cool.

Sadly, no-one else from the band hung around on Monday night. They all kinda came out and went right to the waiting cars. They may or may not have waved as I was trying to get Baz to sign my ticket, and by the time I made it back they were already gone.
« Last Edit: May 17, 2006, 04:55:43 AM by BurningHills » Logged

05.15.06 - Hammerstein Ballroom - New York, NY
11.10.06 - Madison Square Garden - New York, NY
11.20.11 - Mohegan Sun Arena - Wilkes-Barre, PA
02.27.12 - Electric Factory - Philadelphia, PA
kaasupoltin
Also a "mercenary" football fan!
Legend

Chinese Democracy out 2014!

« Reply #3 on: May 17, 2006, 04:59:49 AM »

Why hasn't anyone who met Axl or another band member the important question of when the album is gonna be released?

'Cause Axl wouldn't tell anything new about it Roll Eyes

BEEP.
Helsinki 07.05.2006 - Helsinki 07.06.2006 - Helsinki 06.05.2010 - H?meenlinna 07.01.2017
Janabis
Banned
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #4 on: May 17, 2006, 05:06:09 AM »

Axl already answered that - Fall.
BurningHills
Legend

Resurrection Joe

« Reply #5 on: May 17, 2006, 05:09:04 AM »

Let's not turn this into an "when's the album coming out?" thread, guys. Its a cool idea for a thread, and I'm actually interested in hearing about people meeting the band..

05.15.06 - Hammerstein Ballroom - New York, NY
11.10.06 - Madison Square Garden - New York, NY
11.20.11 - Mohegan Sun Arena - Wilkes-Barre, PA
02.27.12 - Electric Factory - Philadelphia, PA
Pig Vomit
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #6 on: May 17, 2006, 05:33:07 AM »

Axl already answered that - Fall.

I want an exact date.
mikegiuliana
Legend

I'm a llama!

« Reply #7 on: May 17, 2006, 05:56:14 AM »

I asked bbft about cd, he said the fall was looking good yes..He just backed up what axl said.. That's the best I could tell you, no sence of asking sebation hihi

Cool thing about bbft was he told me joe satriani got him into new gnr, and the fact he is a slash fan was pretty damn coolin itself to me..

He joked to one person you aren't selling this stuff on ebay right??
Miggy
Banned
Headliner

« Reply #8 on: May 17, 2006, 06:00:23 AM »

I want an exact date.

Soon.
blaqktiger
Guitars Suck
Rocker

The only man to pull off a Red Suit - BfoOt

« Reply #9 on: May 17, 2006, 06:10:02 AM »

This is a really cool idea for a thread. I hope we get more stories soon  Smiley

07-06-2006 -- Hammersmith Apollo.
11-06-2006 -- Donington Park.
30-07-2006 -- Wembley Arena.

www.robinfinck.com
F*ck Fear
VIP

Getcha Pull!

« Reply #10 on: May 17, 2006, 06:10:40 AM »

Ron looks like the kind of guy that would stop to talk with the fans which is cool. If they ever come back to Canada I hope I get the chance to talk to those fuckers.

11/29/2002 Toronto Canada
11/15/2006 Toronto Canada
01/24/2010 Hamilton Canada
11/28/2011 Hamilton Canada
07/15/2013 Toronto Canada
mikegiuliana
Legend

I'm a llama!

« Reply #11 on: May 17, 2006, 07:06:24 AM »

Ron looks like the kind of guy that would stop to talk with the fans which is cool. If they ever come back to Canada I hope I get the chance to talk to those fuckers.

he is , he's the fucking people's fan.. More guys should take a page out of his book..

Tonight since we talked about our favorite pizza joint in brooklyn we both frequent I'm going to ask when he usually goes there.. He seemed like the type you could sit down have a beer with an have a slice while talking music..

I really hope being this is the last night axl stops this time instead of making the B line to his suv which is like 5 feet away... Hopefully some others come out too... It would be the cap of a perfect week... I still can't belive I hugged bbft, and that he let me on the opposite side of the barrier hihi
Butch Français
Legend

« Reply #12 on: May 17, 2006, 09:50:55 AM »

has nobody seen or talked to Brain!??

of course there is no us and them, but them they do not think the same
hammerstein2006
Banned
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #13 on: May 17, 2006, 09:52:47 AM »

he is , he's the fucking people's fan.. More guys should take a page out of his book..

Tonight since we talked about our favorite pizza joint in brooklyn we both frequent I'm going to ask when he usually goes there.. He seemed like the type you could sit down have a beer with an have a slice while talking music..

I really hope being this is the last night axl stops this time instead of making the B line to his suv which is like 5 feet away... Hopefully some others come out too... It would be the cap of a perfect week... I still can't belive I hugged bbft, and that he let me on the opposite side of the barrier hihi

i thought you said you weren't impressed with him?

FINCK FAN SINCE 2001, FUCK THE FRAUDS!!!
Barbie567
Rocker

I must be losin' my mind - are you blind?

« Reply #14 on: May 17, 2006, 10:33:17 AM »

Met Bumblefoot on Monday night (Hey mike!) - and he was cool as hell.

Bach kinda brushed me off. He only seemed to want to sign/pose for the girls that were hanging around. My friend got his ticket signed only because he basically shoved it in Bach's hand. He did seem to be in somewhat of a rush though, so I'll let it slide.

Axl made a mad dash towards the SUV, but the girl next to me said he waved as he was leaving (my view was obstructed and I couldn't see) , so that was cool.

Sadly, no-one else from the band hung around on Monday night. They all kinda came out and went right to the waiting cars. They may or may not have waved as I was trying to get Baz to sign my ticket, and by the time I made it back they were already gone.

The girl next to you was probably me lol - I hung out after the Sunday & Monday shows, talked to Ron (Bfoot), who was sooo nice - and PATIENT with everyone.  Got my ticket signed on Sunday by Ron, Robin, Dizzy, & Baz, & got my pic taken w Baz Monday night.  They were all very cool with the fans, signing autographs & posing for photos.  Monday it seemed like everyone was in a big hurry or maybe just tired, as the only one who really hung around was Ron again.  I was surprised that #1 the crowd was not larger & #2 (well maybe not surprised so much as disappointed) that Axl couldn't even be bothered to come over & shake hands for even 2 minutes.  There were maybe 15 people, & no one was overly rowdy...maybe tonight, you never know!   hihi
mikegiuliana
Legend

I'm a llama!

« Reply #15 on: May 18, 2006, 01:23:52 PM »

Just had to say it, I know a few others from here were out there.... Who else was lucky enough to meet him?? beer

I just can not believe it..... 

Izzy and axl, axl and izzy..... The chances of that happening again are like one in a million.....

It was funny I gave izzy my pen but the cap was on, he signed the ticket with the cap on and gave it bback... I was like izzy the cap man, then he signed it :Wink There was fifty things going on at once "sign this, look here ,look there"

My hands tocuhed greatness from two gnr members....

I cut out a few songs early so i could meet everyone....
« Last Edit: May 18, 2006, 01:59:00 PM by mikegiuliana » Logged
ShotgunBlues1978
« Reply #16 on: May 18, 2006, 01:25:43 PM »

Where did you meet him?
mikegiuliana
Legend

I'm a llama!

« Reply #17 on: May 18, 2006, 01:28:31 PM »

Where did you meet him?

back of the venue after the show, he grabbed his light saber and ran around and came over to the fans waiting by the barrier... He shook all our hands and was smiling away... Hope there are more pics...
WhatIsItMan
VIP

What IS it Man?!

« Reply #18 on: May 18, 2006, 01:37:50 PM »

Son of a bitch!  rant lol

moondance_1
Headliner

« Reply #19 on: May 18, 2006, 02:24:17 PM »

spoke to Ron last night,said how much very i enjoyed his playing,he replyed he very much enjoyed playing for me.he seems really sweet,not stuck up at all.  smoking

Frankly,My Dear...........
Pages: [1] 2  All Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: