Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 22, 2024, 10:51:37 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228098 Posts in 43259 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Just Be happy
Pages: [1] 2  All Go Down Print
Author Topic: Just Be happy  (Read 3628 times)
ColdRose
Banned
Opening Act

Here Today...

« on: May 18, 2006, 01:18:37 PM »

I thinks its awesome that Izzy came to play and support AXL and thats all it was JUST BE HAPPY and stop speculating reunion rumors It was what is was Like Axl said on the 12th? people talk like they know what is going on in gnr  when in fact they no nothing.? THis Band is guns n roses Period. If anythng it just validates Axl even more
« Last Edit: May 18, 2006, 01:31:11 PM by ColdRose » Logged
Timmy
Rocker

« Reply #1 on: May 18, 2006, 01:20:42 PM »

I whole heartedly agree

T.T.
?.?.
Origen
« Reply #2 on: May 18, 2006, 01:29:24 PM »

This is a forum for debating things.

People are always going to discuss reunions, and this thread will do nothink to stop it.
Axl8302
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #3 on: May 18, 2006, 02:31:31 PM »

i agree, izzy playing with the band and all of the celebrities who went to the show, particualrly liam and lenny just validates the new guns. It seems that they have been accepted .

If love is blind i guess i'l buy myself a cane..
Bostonrose
Banned
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #4 on: May 18, 2006, 02:36:53 PM »

I thinks its awesome that Izzy came to play and support AXL and thats all it was JUST BE HAPPY and stop speculating reunion rumors It was what is was Like Axl said on the 12th? people talk like they know what is going on in gnr? when in fact they no nothing.? THis Band is guns n roses Period. If anythng it just validates Axl even more

It was like Izzy saying:  "this is Guns N' Roses, I give it my blessing."

it was a great fucking show

"I never wanted you to be so full of anger, I never wanted you to be somebody else"
Mysteron
Legend

..?..?..

« Reply #5 on: May 18, 2006, 02:38:50 PM »

I think there are many reason to be happy.

You all had fun, the band had fun, some of you got to meet some of the band, some of you got to meet each other, the forums have been buzzing and I've enjoyed reading all your posts

Roll on Europe I say! ?beer
Mr.Intensity
Banned
Legend

Intensity, Integrity, Intelligence

« Reply #6 on: May 18, 2006, 02:43:15 PM »

You all had fun, the band had fun, some of you got to meet some of the band, some of you got to meet each other, the forums have been buzzing and I've enjoyed reading all your posts

Roll on Europe I say!  beer

These four shows were amazing and I can only hope that 1-2 small shows in an intimate venue like that will take place again sometime in the future. It was great to see gunners from all over the world flying in and great meeting a lot of people from the board. The train is going to be picking up so much steam with the European tour, I really am thinking Axl is serious about the fall release, it just makes so much sense, anyway these shows and new songs over the last few months have tottaly revived my faith as it was starting to dwindle from 2003-2006, I think I could hold off another 2 years now if I had too. hihi
axlroses
Rocker

I'm a llama!

« Reply #7 on: May 18, 2006, 02:44:22 PM »

I flew out from California for the show on the 12th.  I flew out on Saturday.  It was the best concert I have been to, and completely worth the long trip.  I can't wait until they get back to the U.S.!!
GnR-NOW
Legend

Here Today...

« Reply #8 on: May 18, 2006, 02:45:04 PM »

fuck, i hope its not another 2 years lol. ?but if everything stopped today, im happy as hell knowing i got to see them in ny for these shows !

pilferk
The Riddler
Legend

Marmite Militia, taking over one piece of toast at a time!!!

« Reply #9 on: May 18, 2006, 02:46:12 PM »

And what I hope was that Axl "got" how happy we were, how impressed we were, and what a good time we were having. ?It should give him a good shot of confidence with the Euro shows coming up.

Can you pass that along, Mysteron?

Axl and the rest of the band deserve some huge kudos for those 4 shows. ?They did a nice thing for the fans, they played their asses off, the shows were awesome, and they should know we appreciate that.

Together again,
Gee, it's good to be together again,
I just can't imagine that you've ever been gone
It's not starting over, it's just going on
Mr.Intensity
Banned
Legend

Intensity, Integrity, Intelligence

« Reply #10 on: May 18, 2006, 02:47:35 PM »

I'm sad that I didn't get to see Izzy jam on stage with Axl, but I'm happy as fuck for all of you that did. What an amazingly intense moment that had to be for Axl, Izzy, and all the fans in the crowd. peace
wells
VIP

!!

« Reply #11 on: May 18, 2006, 02:47:50 PM »

Roll on Europe I say!  beer

Famous Last Words  Tongue ... Hope Mr. Rose, Mr. Finck, Mr. Mantia, Mr. Fortus, Mr. Thal, Mr. Stinson, Mr. Reed, Mr. Pittman, Ms. Beta (uh oh I hope I wrote all the names right, respect) and others in the GNR crew are happy how it worked out...

Welcome to Europe I say! beer
brownstonemr
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #12 on: May 18, 2006, 02:51:08 PM »

no talkbox and cowbell on CD.....me no happy.  drool No seriously once the album drop all this reunion stuff will die down.
« Last Edit: May 18, 2006, 03:04:21 PM by brownstonemr » Logged
EccoTides
« Reply #13 on: May 18, 2006, 03:29:19 PM »

Indeed, I look forward to the day CD comes out not only for the music - But mainly so this incredibly talented version of GNR will finally get its due respect and recognition for their efforts.

People seem to forget that GNR - In its purest form - Hasn't existed since Steven Adler was canned. Since that necessary casuality, GNR became a different band - That's a fact.
Kujo
I wonder why we listen to poets,when nobody gives a fuck
Legend

« Reply #14 on: May 18, 2006, 03:36:24 PM »

I thought it was cool how after the initial Izzy chants died down, the crowd started the "Guns N Roses" chants, it was like the crowd as well as Izzy were acknowledging what Tommy, Robin, Richard, Chris, and Bumblefoot have gone through and accepting them as what GnR is today.

I think you could tell by the looks on Axls face that he was enjoying the crowds response to everything.

10/07/92 Columbia, SC
04/16/93 Chapel Hill, NC
05/12/06 NYC
05/14/06 NYC
05/15/06 NYC
05/17/06 NYC
10/24/06 Sunrise, FL
10/25/06 St. Pete, FL
10/27/06 Estero, FL
10/28/11 Orlando, FL
Nytunz
Legend

Spiral Out.....

« Reply #15 on: May 18, 2006, 03:42:54 PM »

I just have one thing to say about this!
Izzy going on stage with Axl and GNR, is one of the most important thing happend with GNR
the last 10 years.. It means alot to the fans, it sure hell meant alot to Axl, in i also belive it meant
alot to the new band members! This way Izzy have shown they his respect and love for the band!

It may also shutt down all the "this is not GNR" talk people are babbling about! This sure is GNR!

Like someone said earlier in the thred. GNR went different after Steven and Izzy took goodbye...
And i say this band, after the Izzy performence went closer to be "GNR" that it ever has been, since izzy left!

this is 100% our gunners! They are back! Ready to Rock! And we have alot of GNR moments inhead of us!  ok

Nytunz.blogspot.com

DONT YOU TRY TO STOP US NOW!!

CENSORSHIP IS A CANCER..
Andy-k
Headliner

« Reply #16 on: May 18, 2006, 03:56:08 PM »

We can be happy with the people in the band now. They are all good musicans and nice people it seems. Support them and let them tour and release albums a couple of years and see what happens next.   peace

Guns N' Roses
MJRoses23
Rocker

JORDAN FOR THE WIN!!!

« Reply #17 on: May 18, 2006, 03:57:48 PM »

I just have one thing to say about this!
Izzy going on stage with Axl and GNR, is one of the most important thing happend with GNR
the last 10 years.. It means alot to the fans, it sure hell meant alot to Axl, in i also belive it meant
alot to the new band members! This way Izzy have shown they his respect and love for the band!

It may also shutt down all the "this is not GNR" talk people are babbling about! This sure is GNR!

Like someone said earlier in the thred. GNR went different after Steven and Izzy took goodbye...
And i say this band, after the Izzy performence went closer to be "GNR" that it ever has been, since izzy left!

this is 100% our gunners! They are back! Ready to Rock! And we have alot of GNR moments inhead of us!? ok

Amen i couldnt agree more.  Cant wait to see what they have instore for us!!!

"Its not how hard you push along the way...its having something left to finish"

-Michael Jordan
ppbebe
Legend

« Reply #18 on: May 18, 2006, 04:10:26 PM »

Yay! this really is guns n roses! peace They are Blessed!

But why the daisies in place of roses on the tour logo? Huh
bazgnr
Legend

« Reply #19 on: May 18, 2006, 04:18:44 PM »

I don't know that I'd trade my experience on the 12th for anything, but still - I'm a bit jealous, but thrilled for everyone who saw Izzy onstage last night.  "Validation" would be the word - for the fans, for the band, for Axl, for Izzy.

Clearly, the full-on return of GnR is upon us.

Now, let's get that CD out and make if *really* official....never a more exciting time to be a GnR fan, you know?
Pages: [1] 2  All Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: