Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 28, 2024, 03:30:51 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228124 Posts in 43262 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  G4TV'S Attack of the Show Looking for GNR Super Fan!!
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 Go Down Print
Author Topic: G4TV'S Attack of the Show Looking for GNR Super Fan!!  (Read 9722 times)
randyspriggs
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #40 on: May 09, 2006, 08:52:05 PM »

Yeah seriously, fuck G4 , TSS was SOOOOOOOOOOO much better and you KNOW it ok
Dadud3
« Reply #41 on: May 09, 2006, 09:02:47 PM »

Hey sean, When will this air? I live no-where near NYC (I live in the sticks of wisconsin) but i'd like to watch it. Im a big fan of both AOTS and GNR.
BabyGorilla
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #42 on: May 09, 2006, 09:54:40 PM »

Sean, give Kudos to whoever casted the new host of The Feed. She has the biggest pair of juggs I have ever seen. She also gave mention to the GNR shows in NY during today's segment.
Jono
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #43 on: May 09, 2006, 11:00:16 PM »

Sean, give Kudos to whoever casted the new host of The Feed. She has the biggest pair of juggs I have ever seen. She also gave mention to the GNR shows in NY during today's segment.

Haha, I agree. Her highbeams were on good lol.
dizzy68
Banned
Rocker

Here Forever!

« Reply #44 on: May 09, 2006, 11:57:43 PM »

You should have asked about this earlier.? There are big fans in NYC, but there are also fans going to these concerts from overseas.? Now THAT'S what I call a Super Fan? peace

Grin

The best Concerts will be in Germany when they open up for the Rolling Stones. "Guns and Roses" and "The Rolling Stones" Back to Back. Now THAT'S a Kick Ass Concert!!!

HOT GIRL VIDEO HERE
Click here to check her out.
ROSE22
« Reply #45 on: May 10, 2006, 01:04:48 AM »

not to be an asshole or anything but is this the where  the best show will be thread ? oh and by the way, it's guns n' roses.
Buddha_Master
Legend

Real men use fists!

« Reply #46 on: May 10, 2006, 01:19:29 AM »

G4 sucks they really do. I so miss TechTV. G4 is now wannabe Spike TV. They are the home now of Star Trek and Man Show. What's worse, is that whenever they do cover games they are Sony whores. What a bunch of Biased bitches.

I mean serious. There E3 coverage is brought to you by "Sony Pictures." Fuck them.

Hey G4...F You.

F You and Fuck You!

Your ratings suck and you suck. You have been exposed. How about some honest Journalism?

...fuckheads...

I DON'T NEED TO BELIEVE IN A GOD
pilferk
The Riddler
Legend

Marmite Militia, taking over one piece of toast at a time!!!

« Reply #47 on: May 10, 2006, 07:50:44 AM »

I lived in the States but never heard of G4TV...is it on cable? What's this channel about?

I don't think you get to meet the band...

G4 USED to be a video game only? (pretty much) channel and it's main competitor was Tech TV.? G4 bought Tech TV and merged the two into one network.

They've recently branched out into more of a Male 18-34 TV channel.? If you have SpikeTV, it's like that, sorta, but with more of a tech, games, and gadgets focus.

It is a cable channel.

On meeting the band....I wouldn't be too sure on that.  I've seen other "Superfan" profiles and it wouldn't shock me to see (especially given Sean has said they're working in conjunction with GNR) that happen.  It also wouldn't shock me if it didnt.  In any case, he won't say one way or the other, I suspect.  On the profiles, WHEN stuff like that happens, it seems to be done as a surprise for the fan, so.....

« Last Edit: May 10, 2006, 07:52:42 AM by pilferk » Logged

Together again,
Gee, it's good to be together again,
I just can't imagine that you've ever been gone
It's not starting over, it's just going on
Where is Hassan Nasrallah ?
Coco
Legend

S?gol?ne Royal

« Reply #48 on: May 10, 2006, 08:45:11 AM »

i remember watchin TECH TV a lot when i was in the us, it was fun Smiley

i saw a couple things in G4, that screensavers thingie ?
i dunno.

JB9988
VIP

« Reply #49 on: May 10, 2006, 12:44:47 PM »

G4 sucks they really do. I so miss TechTV. G4 is now wannabe Spike TV. They are the home now of Star Trek and Man Show. What's worse, is that whenever they do cover games they are Sony whores. What a bunch of Biased bitches.

I mean serious. There E3 coverage is brought to you by "Sony Pictures." Fuck them.

Hey G4...F You.

F You and Fuck You!

Your ratings suck and you suck. You have been exposed. How about some honest Journalism?

...fuckheads...

ok XBOX 360 sucks!!!!!!!!!!!!!

pilferk
The Riddler
Legend

Marmite Militia, taking over one piece of toast at a time!!!

« Reply #50 on: May 10, 2006, 12:50:09 PM »

Hey G4...F You.

F You and Fuck You!

...fuckheads...

Of course, then they spent most of their E3 coverage last night (or what I saw of it) saying Sony was nuts for releasing at the price point they are, coming down on them for the controller change, talking up Microsoft like they were the next coming, and drooling over Halo 3, GTA being on Xbox 360 at launch, Gears of War, and Too Human.

I'm just saying......

Together again,
Gee, it's good to be together again,
I just can't imagine that you've ever been gone
It's not starting over, it's just going on
Buddha_Master
Legend

Real men use fists!

« Reply #51 on: May 10, 2006, 01:10:00 PM »

Hey G4...F You.

F You and Fuck You!

...fuckheads...

You are a tool. Man...fucking fanboys....

alright I'll play. Xbox 360 sucks compared to the PS3 because why? Is it because it costs half as much, and easily matches graphic wise, its controller has forcefeedback, its core system isn't lacking in features, its controller isn't a wannabe Nintendo Wii (THE PS3 controller is the Nintendo Wii's retarded cousin), it will also have GTA and better exclusives, and has innovative features with a vastly superior online model? The PS3 is the biggest "Me Too" system in gaming history.

Of course, then they spent most of their E3 coverage last night (or what I saw of it) saying Sony was nuts for releasing at the price point they are, coming down on them for the controller change, talking up Microsoft like they were the next coming, and drooling over Halo 3, GTA being on Xbox 360 at launch, Gears of War, and Too Human.

I'm just saying......

Then they go on to give it a 3/4. Its showing was horrible compared to Nintendo and Microsofts. You can literally get a 360 and a Nintendo Wii for the same price as a PS3 which offers nothing (compared to the 360 and the Wii) other than Blu Ray and a couple exclusives. G4 was ass lickers last night. Other then maybe that balding fruit who works with that amazon who actually seems to play video games. They are talking out of their ass and are more teleprompter reading monkeys then anchorpeople.

I DON'T NEED TO BELIEVE IN A GOD
jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #52 on: May 10, 2006, 02:21:43 PM »

Now video gaming systems are discussed in the GN'R section?

Not anymore!

Back on topic. Maybe one of you can show of their Playstation as well as GN'R shrine on tv?  Wink

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
JB9988
VIP

« Reply #53 on: May 10, 2006, 05:10:15 PM »

Hey G4...F You.

F You and Fuck You!

...fuckheads...

You are a tool. Man...fucking fanboys....

alright I'll play. Xbox 360 sucks compared to the PS3 because why? Is it because it costs half as much, and easily matches graphic wise, its controller has forcefeedback, its core system isn't lacking in features, its controller isn't a wannabe Nintendo Wii (THE PS3 controller is the Nintendo Wii's retarded cousin), it will also have GTA and better exclusives, and has innovative features with a vastly superior online model? The PS3 is the biggest "Me Too" system in gaming history.

I'm just saying......

Then they go on to give it a 3/4. Its showing was horrible compared to Nintendo and Microsofts. You can literally get a 360 and a Nintendo Wii for the same price as a PS3 which offers nothing (compared to the 360 and the Wii) other than Blu Ray and a couple exclusives. G4 was ass lickers last night. Other then maybe that balding fruit who works with that amazon who actually seems to play video games. They are talking out of their ass and are more teleprompter reading monkeys then anchorpeople.
dude dont like xbox or playstation. the only thing i have xbox and gta 3 vc and sa. ony games i like. dont play games all day.

dizzy68
Banned
Rocker

Here Forever!

« Reply #54 on: May 11, 2006, 12:11:03 AM »

not to be an asshole or anything but is this the where? the best show will be thread ? oh and by the way, it's guns n' roses.

? ? Is there a "Where the Best Show will be Thread?" If so... I vote for Germany with the Rolling Stones!? Grin

P.S.? Guns n' Roses to you. In reality The whole damn Band quit about 1991. They should be called The Axl Rose show now. Tongue

HOT GIRL VIDEO HERE
Click here to check her out.
DizzyReed63
Headliner

I'm a llama!

« Reply #55 on: May 11, 2006, 11:45:38 PM »

Well, looks like I'm going to be on the show.
Don't know how Gn'R driven it'll be. Sounds more like a party atmosphere around the GnR shows.
Also, I'll probably have to make an ass of myself. The pre-party sounds like it'll be part of it, too.

I'll find out more tomorrow...

Barbie567
Rocker

I must be losin' my mind - are you blind?

« Reply #56 on: May 11, 2006, 11:50:22 PM »

That's awesome!  You will have to let us know when it's airing!  Also, can someone from NYC tell me what channel this is on Time Warner?
DarkVirus
Opening Act

Here Today...Gone To Heaven!

« Reply #57 on: May 11, 2006, 11:55:23 PM »

DizzyReed I got an email too......about being on the show?...wtf?
DizzyReed63
Headliner

I'm a llama!

« Reply #58 on: May 11, 2006, 11:56:09 PM »

Uh oh...
This could get interesting?!

DarkVirus
Opening Act

Here Today...Gone To Heaven!

« Reply #59 on: May 11, 2006, 11:57:52 PM »

I got an email from the producers saying they love to have me on...but I doubt Ill make it because they are doing the shoot Monday and I have tickets for Wednesday...so ya Ill call tommorow anyway and find out...
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: