Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 28, 2024, 11:38:00 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228524 Posts in 43274 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Hammerstien Mezz2 Question...
Pages: [1] 2  All Go Down Print
Author Topic: Hammerstien Mezz2 Question...  (Read 5467 times)
Amari2677
Headliner

« on: May 17, 2006, 10:18:12 AM »

I have tickets in Mezz2 for tonight's show and was wondering how the seating works up there.  Is it first come, first serve for seats or is it assigned?  Does it get packed up there?  Is there any best place to be seated?

I'm free of all the chains we held together...
hammerstein2006
Banned
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #1 on: May 17, 2006, 10:19:56 AM »

can you stop spamming the board with all these individual question threads and post in the excisting threads like other people do?

FINCK FAN SINCE 2001, FUCK THE FRAUDS!!!
Throatrake
Rocker

Well, looks like we've got ourselves a reader

« Reply #2 on: May 17, 2006, 10:22:10 AM »

I sat 2nd row towards the left. Perfect spot for sound and to see. It is 1st come 1st served, so get your seat and stay in it, or have someone save it for you when you get up.

It seemed to me that the majority of people waiting hours in line were for the floor, so that's how I got 2nd row.

What did moths bump into before light bulbs were invented? Are there moths right now on their way to the sun saying "It's gonna be worth it!".
ClintroN
The board won't let me use a longer name than this!
Legend

Gimme some fuckin' Democracy

« Reply #3 on: May 17, 2006, 10:24:12 AM »

can you stop spamming the board with all these individual question threads and post in the excisting threads like other people do?

whatever........ Roll Eyes Roll Eyes......................leave it to the Mods ok ok

www.myspace.com/killmondays

GNR - Brizvegas - AUSTRALIA
June -19th 
         -20th, 2007
Amari2677
Headliner

« Reply #4 on: May 17, 2006, 10:27:19 AM »

I am sorry to have offended you with my blatant spamming.  Next time, I will look for an exISTing thread.  Now choke on my nutsack.

Thanks for your help!  I plan on getting there around 8ish, so hopefully I can get second row.  Monday night was incredible (Axl shook my hand - I know, I'm lucky).

hammerstein2006
Banned
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #5 on: May 17, 2006, 10:32:02 AM »

Now choke on my nutsack.

internet tough guys, the garbage of humanity...

Amari2677
Headliner

« Reply #6 on: May 17, 2006, 10:38:02 AM »

I'm not trying to be tough at all.? I think you were extremely rude to me so I reacted.? A fan of GN'R is a friend of mine.? Also, inviting you to choke on my nutsack doesn't really make me tough, does it??

I see you're a big Robin fan, which I am as well, and wanted to know your feelings on the time Marilyn Manson came out on stage while Robin was playing for NIN, pulled down Robin's pants, and fellated him while he continued to play guitar (I believe it was during 'Reptile').? I think Manson got arrested for this.

hammerstein2006
Banned
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #7 on: May 17, 2006, 10:40:04 AM »

why the fuck do you want me to discuss that? keep it to yourself.
also, i wasn't being "extremely rude", i was being helpful by pointing out the rules to you.
if you knew anything about this board, you'd know that this is a normal thing to do. keep the insults to yourself or jarmo will ban you faster than you can say "marilyn manson blowjob".

Amari2677
Headliner

« Reply #8 on: May 17, 2006, 10:44:36 AM »

also, i wasn't being "extremely rude", i was being helpful by pointing out the rules to you.
if you knew anything about this board, you'd know that this is a normal thing to do. keep the insults to yourself or jarmo will ban you faster than you can say "marilyn manson blowjob".

I asked because I wanted to know if it affects the way you feel about him.  Now you're using all sorts of profanity and are still crying about the rules of the board.  I guess you know a little more about this board than me... boo hoo. 

So you are aware of the Manson BJ?  I actually have this on video (I am a big NIN fan too) and would be willing to work out a trade. 

You going to the show tonight?  Would love to meet up with fellow Robin fans.

hammerstein2006
Banned
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #9 on: May 17, 2006, 10:46:02 AM »

I asked because I wanted to know if it affects the way you feel about him.? Now you're using all sorts of profanity and are still crying about the rules of the board.? I guess you know a little more about this board than me... boo hoo.?

So you are aware of the Manson BJ?? I actually have this on video (I am a big NIN fan too) and would be willing to work out a trade.?

You going to the show tonight?? Would love to meet up with fellow Robin fans.

uh no, and no. keep the blowjob tape to yourself ok? also, profanity isn't prohibited but insults is, jarmo's the biggest cusser himself.

Amari2677
Headliner

« Reply #10 on: May 17, 2006, 10:49:05 AM »

I asked because I wanted to know if it affects the way you feel about him.? Now you're using all sorts of profanity and are still crying about the rules of the board.? I guess you know a little more about this board than me... boo hoo.?

So you are aware of the Manson BJ?? I actually have this on video (I am a big NIN fan too) and would be willing to work out a trade.?

You going to the show tonight?? Would love to meet up with fellow Robin fans.

uh no, and no. keep the blowjob tape to yourself ok? also, profanity isn't prohibited but insults is, jarmo's the biggest cusser himself.

I aint trying to cause no shit, but you could have PM'd if my outrageous spamming really upset you that much. The last thing I am looking to do is make enemies.  Also, being the big Robin fan you are, how do you not know about the infamous Manson blowjob?  I believe it occurred in Miami.  Would this affect your feelings toward Robin?  Who cares if he's a sword swallower, as long as he can rip on the guitar.

hammerstein2006
Banned
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #11 on: May 17, 2006, 10:51:27 AM »

if you have to know, i've heard about it yeah, and whether or not it has any truth to it, it won't affect my feelings about robin, i think the guy is great both as a person and a guitar player and that's what i focus on. what does this have to do with the topic of the thread?

zakas80
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #12 on: May 17, 2006, 11:01:09 AM »

I actually have this on video (I am a big NIN fan too) and would be willing to work out a trade. 

awesome, i have that video too!  (watch it everynight)

Its what used to be's not there for me
And oughta find someone that belonged insane like i do
Amari2677
Headliner

« Reply #13 on: May 17, 2006, 11:07:01 AM »

if you have to know, i've heard about it yeah, and whether or not it has any truth to it, it won't affect my feelings about robin, i think the guy is great both as a person and a guitar player and that's what i focus on. what does this have to do with the topic of the thread?

Uh oh... Am I breaking more rules by the tangent this thread took? ?Also, if your doubting the validity of the Manson BJ, I would be happy to send you the NIN bootleg where he is sucked off by Manson. ?Any time I can help out a GN'R fan, I am there! ?Judging by your admiration for Robin, you might really enjoy this tape.

hammerstein2006
Banned
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #14 on: May 17, 2006, 11:33:42 AM »

Uh oh... Am I breaking more rules by the tangent this thread took? ?Also, if your doubting the validity of the Manson BJ, I would be happy to send you the NIN bootleg where he is sucked off by Manson. ?Any time I can help out a GN'R fan, I am there! ?Judging by your admiration for Robin, you might really enjoy this tape.

i knew this was where you were going with this. pathetic. Smiley

Amari2677
Headliner

« Reply #15 on: May 17, 2006, 11:48:39 AM »

Ouch.... you hurt me by saying my offer is "pathetic".  Like I thought, you're not a true fan!  Now come on over here and choke on my apple bag!

hammerstein2006
Banned
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #16 on: May 17, 2006, 11:52:13 AM »

Ouch.... you hurt me by saying my offer is "pathetic".? Like I thought, you're not a true fan!? Now come on over here and choke on my apple bag!

sad. i refuse to respond to you further, you're wasting my time. i hope your stay on this board won't be long though, it probably won't either. and some internet person saying i'm not a true fan, ouch that hurt me too. just go away. btw, i don't like finck anymore than the other members of the band. just so you know. your obsession with the blowjob tape worries me, though.

padje
Rocker

Breakdown! (No I mean it... break it all down...)

« Reply #17 on: May 17, 2006, 11:55:57 AM »

What the hell is going on here? This used to be a place where people talked about GN'R, not about sucking cock... And although this might be slightly related since it involves Robin, I doubt that anyone gives a shit about that video... So please, stop commenting about your apple bag or nutsack cuz its making me sick... Thank you.
hammerstein2006
Banned
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #18 on: May 17, 2006, 11:59:39 AM »

What the hell is going on here? This used to be a place where people talked about GN'R, not about sucking cock... And although this might be slightly related since it involves Robin, I doubt that anyone gives a shit about that video... So please, stop commenting about your apple bag or nutsack cuz its making me sick... Thank you.

i agree, it's sickening.

Amari2677
Headliner

« Reply #19 on: May 17, 2006, 12:06:33 PM »

i agree, it's sickening.

Oh come on... stop being such a  baby.  You're helping me kill time at work reading your nonsense.  You're really hoping I am banned from this board?  Again, that's really rude.  I am a die hard GN'R fan since 1987 that was curious about the seating arrangement at the Hammerstien.  You decided to insult me and accuse me of "spamming".  Also, the Manson BJ is relevant to this board since Robin is a member of GN'R.  It looks like our friendship has come to an end.  I like how I am wasting your time.  What the fuck else do you have to do?  I can totally picture you.....17 years old, 40 pounds overweight, never been laid and no sign of it happening anytime soon, and really big into all sorts of message boards (which is why it seems you are trying to keep the integrity of this board by elminating my awful spamming).  I like your signature too "Finck fan since 2001".    I bet this is when you discovered GN'R too.

Padje.. sorry if I offended you too.  It justy angers me that this shit stain spoke to me the way he did. 

Hoping to see you all at Mustang Harry's tonight!  Tonight IZZY comes out!

Pages: [1] 2  All Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: