Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 21, 2024, 04:07:52 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228483 Posts in 43274 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Who wants Brain out?
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Who wants Brain out?  (Read 17855 times)
mikegiuliana
Legend

I'm a llama!

« Reply #20 on: May 16, 2006, 08:33:19 PM »

not everyone is going to like everyone, no need for personal insults.. ok I think he does fine, how long before ethe better then adler sorum shit starts    Sleeper Roll Eyes
jeorose
Rocker

Get In The Ring Motherfucker

« Reply #21 on: May 16, 2006, 08:33:27 PM »

so brain cant play anything?

have you even layed ear's on Primus? they are quite SOMETHING! love his work there.
somebody like vinnie colauita, Sting ex drumer.

not hardly all vinnie on those albums pal.....

i think you must be deaf.... if you think brain sucks... ill bet you cant even tap your foot on the 2 and 4 beat....

deaf Vinnie colauita is one of the best drumers in the world. He could play jazz, rock n roll, salsa,swing anything next time you need to get more information. ok

Kill Your Idols
the dirt
Princess
Legend

A hair's breadth!!

« Reply #22 on: May 16, 2006, 08:33:57 PM »

How was he on YCBM on the recent shows?
not good, i know they want to change the intro but for the better not the worst.

Shit, then get outta here.

The topic or board you are looking for appears to be either missing or off limits to you.
leesixxrose
Banned
VIP

I love Kiki

« Reply #23 on: May 16, 2006, 08:37:40 PM »

have you even layed ear's on Primus? they are quite SOMETHING! love his work there.

i think you must be deaf.... if you think brain sucks... ill bet you cant even tap your foot on the 2 and 4 beat....

deaf Vinnie colauita is one of the best drumers in the world. He could play jazz, rock n roll, salsa,swing anything next time you need to get more information. ok

i didnt say he couldnt or could play anything... i SAID he isnt the only drummer primus used .. you need more information... why are you trying to bash Brain anyways??  Hes a great drummer.. the best they ever had... and you can suggest anyone YOU want but its not your band is it?
jeorose
Rocker

« Reply #24 on: May 16, 2006, 08:40:14 PM »

i didnt say he couldnt or could play anything... i SAID he isnt the only drummer primus used .. you need more information... why are you trying to bash Brain anyways??  Hes a great drummer.. the best they ever had... and you can suggest anyone YOU want but its not your band is it?
next time read correctly please.
In my opinion hes suck, if Axl is looking to get good musicians he needs to get a better drumer. i just want to hear a solo.
THATS JUST MY OPINION OK beer

Kill Your Idols
DunkinDave
Banned
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #25 on: May 16, 2006, 08:41:13 PM »

i just want to hear a solo.

It's Axl's decision whether or not Brain gets a solo.

So don't blame Brain for the lack of solos, blame Axl.
jeorose
Rocker

« Reply #26 on: May 16, 2006, 08:43:38 PM »

i just want to hear a solo.

It's Axl's decision whether or not Brain gets a solo.

So don't blame Brain for the lack of solos, blame Axl.
I know I know

Kill Your Idols
leesixxrose
Banned
VIP

I love Kiki

« Reply #27 on: May 16, 2006, 08:48:12 PM »

next time read correctly please.
In my opinion hes suck, if Axl is looking to get good musicians he needs to get a better drumer. i just want to hear a solo.
THATS JUST MY OPINION OK beer

he is suck? lol.. ok... why coz he doesnt play a solo?  and axl is not looking to get good musicioans.. he has the ones he wants.....  if you want to hear a solo then just watch the youtube links you posted....

oh and i can read correctly its hard to decypher broken english posts tho....
Poof!
Rocker

« Reply #28 on: May 16, 2006, 08:50:12 PM »

I'm not overly impressed with Brain, but Josh Freese's shoes are big shoes to fill. I still would've wanted Josh to be the drummer for GN'R. But Brain is it and since he's gonna help bring CD to the masses, I say more power to him.
mustaine
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #29 on: May 16, 2006, 08:52:18 PM »

Come on man, Brain is a good drummer and more than up to the task of playing with Guns. Why does someone always find something to bitch about. If it's not the drumming, it's Axl voice, how he chooses to dress, the bandana is missing or it's complaining about the other members. Face it, this is the way GN'R looks and sound now, be happy that Axl is doing this at all and stop bitching about every single thing.

ps. GN'R are my favorite band but it's not like the drumming has ever been mind blowing, you don't really need Dave Lombardo on drums. Brain is more than capable of playing in this band and he really is a pretty good drummer so I don't see what the problem is. And furthermore, GN'R actually look and sound like a band now, they are really have chemistry, so why ruin that with more changes?
the dirt
Princess
Legend

A hair's breadth!!

« Reply #30 on: May 16, 2006, 08:53:28 PM »

he is suck? lol.. ok... why coz he doesnt play a solo?? and axl is not looking to get good musicioans.. he has the ones he wants.....? if you want to hear a solo then just watch the youtube links you posted....

Woah. At least he got this one right: "musicioans"

The topic or board you are looking for appears to be either missing or off limits to you.
the dirt
Princess
Legend

A hair's breadth!!

« Reply #31 on: May 16, 2006, 08:55:19 PM »

I'm not overly impressed with Brain, but Josh Freese's shoes are big shoes to fill. I still would've wanted Josh to be the drummer for GN'R. But Brain is it and since he's gonna help bring CD to the masses, I say more power to him.

I find it amusing that you say this. What has any GNR fan heard of Freese other than a wishy washy OMG off of End Of Days?

leesixxrose
Banned
VIP

I love Kiki

« Reply #32 on: May 16, 2006, 08:55:32 PM »

he is suck? lol.. ok... why coz he doesnt play a solo?  and axl is not looking to get good musicioans.. he has the ones he wants.....  if you want to hear a solo then just watch the youtube links you posted....

Woah. At least he got this one right: "musicioans"

if i went back and edit my typo will that make you happy? who cares anyway... Brain doesnt suck....
//JK75
VIP

It's been a long time for me

« Reply #33 on: May 16, 2006, 08:56:08 PM »

I would choose Josh Freeze without a doubt !!!
I don't like Brain too much...

//JK
the dirt
Princess
Legend

A hair's breadth!!

« Reply #34 on: May 16, 2006, 08:56:50 PM »

if i went back and edit my typo will that make you happy? who cares anyway...

You apparently do.

Poof!
Rocker

« Reply #35 on: May 16, 2006, 08:59:40 PM »

I find it amusing that you say this. What has any GNR fan heard of Freese other than a wishy washy OMG off of End Of Days?

I am not sure what in my post you find amusing. Read it again, please, and revise your statement. It doesn't talk about GN'R recordings, I am refering to talent as a drummer.
leesixxrose
Banned
VIP

I love Kiki

« Reply #36 on: May 16, 2006, 09:01:38 PM »

if i went back and edit my typo will that make you happy? who cares anyway...

You apparently do.

not really... if some jack ass wants to post youtube and myspace links under the title "Who wants brain out" and say that Brain sucks... he just looks dumb... anyone knows brain doesnt suck... like i said this guy prolly couldnt even tap his foot on the 2 and 4 ...  so its just dumb.  more stupid threads that are becoming more and more common on this boad recently.. but nah i dont realy care... 
JustWckd
Rocker

It happened in my lifetime!!!

« Reply #37 on: May 16, 2006, 09:02:09 PM »

The way Brain butchers YCBM makes me shudder.

He is good on teh new songs and most of the old stuff, but YCBM isn't that hard and he alwasy fucks it up

12/27/11 Phoenix
04/08/16 Vegas!!!!
the dirt
Princess
Legend

A hair's breadth!!

« Reply #38 on: May 16, 2006, 09:02:35 PM »

I am not sure what in my post you find amusing. Read it again, please, and revise your statement. It doesn't talk about GN'R recordings, I am refering to talent as a drummer.

As far as most people are concerned Freese was never really in GNR for him to have made a mark, or footprint for that matter with his giant shoes. I guess Casper would be hard to replace in GNR as well.

leesixxrose
Banned
VIP

I love Kiki

« Reply #39 on: May 16, 2006, 09:04:13 PM »

As far as most people are concerned Freese was never really in GNR for him to have made a mark, or footprint for that matter with his giant shoes. I guess Casper would be hard to replace in GNR as well.

Freese was in GnR but he got away... Hes a KILLER drummer... he would have been great had he stayed... too bad really but Brain is tight.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: