Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 06, 2024, 04:29:05 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228553 Posts in 43275 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  **UPDATED** NEW YORK SHOW(S) TICKET THREAD!!!!!
Pages: 1 ... 38 39 [40] 41 42 ... 56 Go Down Print
Author Topic: **UPDATED** NEW YORK SHOW(S) TICKET THREAD!!!!!  (Read 135954 times)
ZoulonFire
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #780 on: April 20, 2006, 07:56:25 PM »

Problem is, which of the 4 do you think AXL is gonna no show?  I mean, I LOVE Axl, dont get me wrong.. but multiple dates makes me nervous.

A
ZoulonFire
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #781 on: April 20, 2006, 07:59:11 PM »

So, as I was only able to get one tickets for the 15th and 17th each, a funny idea struck me... say I stand in line, and get a great front row/center seat, get up to take a piss or buy a drink, and find it TAKEN.  Since it's GA, what can I say?  I say, on line before hand, we get together, to insure WE get the best seats in the secion, AND that we save eachother seat in the event of a bathroom/merch/drink break?  What do you say ?

My names Adam, and I'm MEZZ 2 for the 15th and 17th!  Lets do this !

A
blueguy316
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #782 on: April 20, 2006, 08:01:11 PM »

How can I get on the LiveNation email chain for these updates?  I didn't get on the first time, but I really want to be able to catch these ones.

If they've already sent the email with the password for the new ones, is there anyway someone could forward it to blueguy316@yahoo.com
JennaSide
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #783 on: April 20, 2006, 08:05:07 PM »

He'll show....   he knows better than to kick off a tour with any cancellations after last time

I'm the luckiest girl alive.
fif
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #784 on: April 20, 2006, 08:05:42 PM »

I'll be in Mezz 2 on the 17th.
colma
Rocker

I BBQ llamas!

« Reply #785 on: April 20, 2006, 08:05:44 PM »

he'll be there for all 4. ?If that weren't in the plans, why add two shows to the previously scheduled ones.

The glass is always half empty around here. ?smoking

To say what we are thinking.
moondance_1
Headliner

« Reply #786 on: April 20, 2006, 08:07:44 PM »

I don't think it'll be a problem,seems we all have a feel good,be nice vibe going.....the pre party seems to be the place to meet and talk to board members,so go to that and make lots of friends lol ? see ya there...... smoking

Frankly,My Dear...........
vicarious existence
Rocker

It's been 14 years of silence...

« Reply #787 on: April 20, 2006, 08:08:47 PM »

I sure could use 2 floor tickets to the show on the 17th....  peace

IamRyanDean: Axl just walked out on stage, dropped his pants, pissed all over the front row and then left.  mumbled somethign about "how is that for a leak fuckers"
ZoulonFire
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #788 on: April 20, 2006, 08:15:02 PM »

I don't think it'll be a problem,seems we all have a feel good,be nice vibe going.....the pre party seems to be the place to meet and talk to board members,so go to that and make lots of friends lol   see ya there...... smoking

Agreed.  I would just hate to lose my seat, if I end up in the front of the section, you know...

A
mattkipper
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #789 on: April 20, 2006, 08:16:33 PM »

thanks alot mr. intensity
bazgnr
Legend

« Reply #790 on: April 20, 2006, 08:16:57 PM »

He'll show....? ?he knows better than to kick off a tour with any cancellations after last time

I agree.? But still, how many said similar things after the riots and no-shows from the UYI tours...?

Back on topic, I came up empty today, and really hope that the "this event no longer exists in our database" message on the Ticketmaster site gets changed soon.  False hope is a killer.
« Last Edit: April 20, 2006, 08:18:48 PM by bazgnr » Logged
14 Yrs Of Silence
VIP

AXL SLASH DUFF = GOAT

« Reply #791 on: April 20, 2006, 08:22:46 PM »

Seems unusual that these two new dates would be announced yet they are not listed on either ticketmaser or livenation yet.  And, the email i got from livenation regarding the shows came from a different email address then the last two emails i got from them.  At what point would they add these shows if the presale goes on at 9am tomorrow?  I believe it would have to be done from the US, and considering its past 5 already even in CA, just seems odd.

I have something I want to do with Guns N' Roses...That can be a long career or it can be a short explosive career-as long as it gets out in a big way. - Axl Rose 7/6/86
Negleyjj
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #792 on: April 20, 2006, 08:26:59 PM »

Seems unusual that these two new dates would be announced yet they are not listed on either ticketmaser or livenation yet.  And, the email i got from livenation regarding the shows came from a different email address then the last two emails i got from them.  At what point would they add these shows if the presale goes on at 9am tomorrow?  I believe it would have to be done from the US, and considering its past 5 already even in CA, just seems odd.

It's different, but still from @livenation.com and looks offical to me. Plus Dizzy said 4 shows on myspace a few days ago.

But I am getting nervous that there's nothing on ticketmaster...
CTgirl
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #793 on: April 20, 2006, 08:29:17 PM »

Take me off the "need tickets list" I just bought them off stubhub 2 for a grand total of $275.oo.OMG I'm so excited.I'll be there on Wed.!!! But now my Husband is gonna freakin kill me nervous

Well, if things go wrong.. Axl's still available from what I heard. hihi
                                                                                                                                                                                             Well that rocks I want him bad  love
Eeebs
I was kissed by Matt Sorum!!
VIP

Riot Act

« Reply #794 on: April 20, 2006, 08:30:54 PM »

If anyone can help me out, that would be great!!

I am not on any pre sale list, and was unable to make the other dates... however, my sister and I will be able to see GnR on May 12th. ?

Can anyone give us some info? ?We'd need 2 tickets. ?Thanks so much!!!!
bazgnr
Legend

« Reply #795 on: April 20, 2006, 08:33:33 PM »

Correct me if I'm wrong, but wasn't news of the first two shows listed on multiple GnR sites?  So far, I'm not really finding mention elsewhere...I'm all for keeping things low-key, of course, and I'm not complaining.

Again, just nervous and hopeful.  Cautious optimism, if you will...
ILoveGNRandPhysics
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #796 on: April 20, 2006, 08:36:32 PM »

I hope it's true and that the damn pw doesn't get leaked again. Maybe now I can score some tickets. I really don't feel like paying some asshole scalper.

How awesome would it be if they opened with Back off Bitch?

No trees were killed in the making of this post; however, a large number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced
crimson_joel
Headliner

Canada Loves GNR

« Reply #797 on: April 20, 2006, 08:38:57 PM »

This show is 110% legit, it is listed on Ron Delsner Presents along with Live Nation. Public on sale is at 10am...I could put the picture I got...or show links. But really I posted about the show, convincing people is happening? That seems a bit too much...the less competition that are buying the better right? I would just check again tomorrow morning if I were you. Because of the short notice it should be MUCH easier to get tickets.

School's Out + GNR + Daily Show = Priceless.
14 Yrs Of Silence
VIP

AXL SLASH DUFF = GOAT

« Reply #798 on: April 20, 2006, 08:41:39 PM »

This show is 110% legit, it is listed on Ron Delsner Presents along with Live Nation. Public on sale is at 10am...I could put the picture I got...or show links. But really I posted about the show, convincing people is happening? That seems a bit too much...the less competition that are buying the better right? I would just check again tomorrow morning if I were you. Because of the short notice it should be MUCH easier to get tickets.

I keep checking Live Nation website and the dates are not listed for the 12th and 14th.

I have something I want to do with Guns N' Roses...That can be a long career or it can be a short explosive career-as long as it gets out in a big way. - Axl Rose 7/6/86
ILoveGNRandPhysics
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #799 on: April 20, 2006, 08:42:17 PM »

I hope so... I haven't seen the pw leaked anywhere either. Let's hope the radio stations and scalpers don't have it this time...

No trees were killed in the making of this post; however, a large number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced
Pages: 1 ... 38 39 [40] 41 42 ... 56 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: