Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 06, 2024, 04:29:00 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228553 Posts in 43275 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  **UPDATED** NEW YORK SHOW(S) TICKET THREAD!!!!!
Pages: 1 ... 37 38 [39] 40 41 ... 56 Go Down Print
Author Topic: **UPDATED** NEW YORK SHOW(S) TICKET THREAD!!!!!  (Read 135953 times)
nadia
Banned
Rocker

« Reply #760 on: April 20, 2006, 07:01:26 PM »

Well now I still need one or two tickets. Either for the 12 or the 14 (or 15...) as long as its the floor. peace
blueguy316
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #761 on: April 20, 2006, 07:10:52 PM »

Can you please add me to the list for the new shows - whether I get 12th or 14th, I'll find a way to make it.? I have been dying to see these guys for years and missed out last time when the tour was cancelled midway.

Email is blueguy316@yahoo.com

And I would gladly buy a pair for the previously announced shows...
« Last Edit: April 20, 2006, 07:23:42 PM by blueguy316 » Logged
nyjrtw
Banned
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #762 on: April 20, 2006, 07:12:49 PM »

Are there really 2 new shows or is this a fake story?
Back Off Bitch
VIP

Fritz Lang

« Reply #763 on: April 20, 2006, 07:13:52 PM »

Haven't updated it yet, I guess...

It was the same people who announced the other dates whom announced these 2...

12.10.91 Madison Square Garden
05.12.06 Hammerstein Ballroom
05.14.06 Hammerstein Ballroom
11.10.06 Madison Square Garden
MR W,AXL ROSE
Welsh, and luvin' it
Legend

live,breathe eat GNR.

« Reply #764 on: April 20, 2006, 07:14:05 PM »

im wondering that myself! Huh? Huh?

╔═╦╦╦═╦═╗ ╔═╗ ╔═╦═╦═╦═╦═╗
║║║║║║║╚╣ ║║║ ║═║║║╚╣═╣╚╣
╠╗║║║║╠╗║ ║║║ ║╚╣║╠╗║═╬╗║
╚═╩═╩╩╩═╝ ╚╩╝ ╚╩╩═╩═╩═╩═╝
nyjrtw
Banned
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #765 on: April 20, 2006, 07:14:59 PM »

I smell a rat.
mikegiuliana
Legend

I'm a llama!

« Reply #766 on: April 20, 2006, 07:16:49 PM »

only if they fucking added the shows like teh 19th and 21st.. I had planned my buying around the two shows, the pre party is like that too... Fucking pisses me off ,now I have to at least see the first show so byt eh third (first 15th) it isn't old news
nyjrtw
Banned
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #767 on: April 20, 2006, 07:17:28 PM »

All I need is to buy 1 ticket for any of the shows. nyjrtw@gmail.com

Please Help Me Please

I have a paypal account.
fif
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #768 on: April 20, 2006, 07:19:17 PM »

Are there really 2 new shows or is this a fake story?

Think about it.  This is the way the first presales should have gone.  Not many people are aware of these shows.  People aren't going to be looking online at 9am or whenever time these tickets go on sale.  They'll log on for the general sale which is an hour or two later.  This is a presale for the fans only it seems.  Once again, THANK YOU MANAGEMENT!
asstvp1009
Banned
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #769 on: April 20, 2006, 07:20:38 PM »

I am vert grateful for everyone that 2 new shows were added. I am disappointed for myself because now I have tickets for Monday night show that I worked very hard to get so I could be at the very 1st show back. ?rofl

Good news really, just being somewhat selfish. rant
mikegiuliana
Legend

I'm a llama!

« Reply #770 on: April 20, 2006, 07:25:04 PM »

I am vert grateful for everyone that 2 new shows were added. I am disappointed for myself because now I have tickets for Monday night show that I worked very hard to get so I could be at the very 1st show back. ?rofl

Good news really, just being somewhat selfish. rant

you have every right to be upset, it's fucking bullshit.. The fans that ran out and bought multiple tickets or wasted money on ebay to top prices because they wanted to see the return and catch teh fucking news first got it in the ass.//// Now people have their first night day 3, total bullshit, and what is the solution, have to buy a ticket now for the first show no
Mr.Intensity
Banned
Legend

Intensity, Integrity, Intelligence

« Reply #771 on: April 20, 2006, 07:29:33 PM »

Guys,

Just hang tight man... it will be added.

I know it might be a bummer you might not get to see the first night, but look at the bright side.. the pre-party for the 15 and 17th is gonna be cool cuz all of us will get to meet. Also, maybe Axl will add more new songs to the setlist by the 3rd or 4th show......

I hope everyone logs on to buy tickets tommorow who can afford it, this is great because its giving everyone a chance who missed out today another chance at tickets!!!
mikegiuliana
Legend

I'm a llama!

« Reply #772 on: April 20, 2006, 07:35:00 PM »

MR i that's true, but all four dates should have been said first... People work you know, I could have seen them those earlier two shows and not have needed to go to the last two.. Eevrything could have been fresh.. it's just wrong to put more before then after
Mr.Intensity
Banned
Legend

« Reply #773 on: April 20, 2006, 07:41:16 PM »

MR i that's true, but all four dates should have been said first... People work you know, I could have seen them those earlier two shows and not have needed to go to the last two.. Eevrything could have been fresh.. it's just wrong to put more before then after

Maybe they thought the public would shy away from it because of the last tour......
Mr.Intensity
Banned
Legend

« Reply #774 on: April 20, 2006, 07:41:53 PM »

Guys I got one balcony ticket for the 17th to spare now...... give me a pm!!!!!!!
surforia
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #775 on: April 20, 2006, 07:43:04 PM »

dude, i have tickets to the 15th, and it's all good... i remember when rage against the machine played 5 nights at roseland in nyc... people still talk about that... everyone was like, "dude, they're not gonna have the energy, which night is gonna be the best, blah, blah, blah..." ?you know what? ?every night was fucking epic!!! ?the fact is that you're gonna get to see G'N Fuckin' R in a fucking BALLROOM, WITH A PIT!!! ?realistically, they may NEVER play a venue this small or intimate again... think about all the people who shelled out mad $$$ to fly to Austria to see them at some Euro-festival with 100,000 european motherfuckers in speedo's and fanny packs (no offense to any one ?Wink)... anyone going to nyc is privileged and lucky, no matter how you look at it... i repeat, they may NEVER play a venue this small EVER again.
mikegiuliana
Legend

I'm a llama!

« Reply #776 on: April 20, 2006, 07:43:18 PM »

Maybe they thought the public would shy away from it because of the last tour......

fuck what they thought, they should have said the first two first then teh last two last... That's fucking false advertising
colma
Rocker

I BBQ llamas!

« Reply #777 on: April 20, 2006, 07:48:36 PM »

dude, i have tickets to the 15th, and it's all good... i remember when rage against the machine played 5 nights at roseland in nyc... people still talk about that... everyone was like, "dude, they're not gonna have the energy, which night is gonna be the best, blah, blah, blah..." ?you know what? ?every night was fucking epic!!! ?the fact is that you're gonna get to see G'N Fuckin' R in a fucking BALLROOM, WITH A PIT!!! ?realistically, they may NEVER play a venue this small or intimate again... think about all the people who shelled out mad $$$ to fly to Austria to see them at some Euro-festival with 100,000 european motherfuckers in speedo's and fanny packs (no offense to any one ?Wink)... anyone going to nyc is privileged and lucky, no matter how you look at it... i repeat, they may NEVER play a venue this small EVER again.

VERY well put.  I felt like Mike at first, I wanted to see GnR first on this comeback.  Hell, as of right now I don't even have lodging lined up, just GnR tickets for 5/15 and Yankees tix for 5/16.  But, these might be 4 of the ONLY times that something likes this happens in the scheme of GnR.  I just hope by the 3rd night they are even tighter and ready to rip (w/no sound problems see Vegas Dec. 29 2001).   ok

See you all at the pre-party 5/15.  peace

To say what we are thinking.
jeffn10
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #778 on: April 20, 2006, 07:51:49 PM »

Hi guys. I'm new to posting but definitely not to the board or the site -- been here forever. Just wanted to thank Mr. Intensity and the rest of you guys for being so cool about helping out with the tickets. I couldn't get any this morning, but I'm trying again tomorrow. If I can get through, I'll get extras to sell at face to anyone here who needs them. I'll keep you posted
Jeff
Mr.Intensity
Banned
Legend

« Reply #779 on: April 20, 2006, 07:52:59 PM »

Hi guys. I'm new to posting but definitely not to the board or the site -- been here forever. Just wanted to thank Mr. Intensity and the rest of you guys for being so cool about helping out with the tickets. I couldn't get any this morning, but I'm trying again tomorrow. If I can get through, I'll get extras to sell at face to anyone here who needs them. I'll keep you posted
Jeff

Cool, you'll be able to sell them here no problem. peace
Pages: 1 ... 37 38 [39] 40 41 ... 56 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: