Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 06, 2024, 12:14:59 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228552 Posts in 43275 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  **UPDATED** NEW YORK SHOW(S) TICKET THREAD!!!!!
Pages: 1 ... 33 34 [35] 36 37 ... 56 Go Down Print
Author Topic: **UPDATED** NEW YORK SHOW(S) TICKET THREAD!!!!!  (Read 135868 times)
tHeElEcTrIcSiNtAr
VIP

« Reply #680 on: April 20, 2006, 12:30:34 PM »

Well, I pm'd BigBoss and asked if him if all tickets were gone and none were available for tomorrow and he said yes, that they are totally sold out.

if that's the case, i'm glad i went to this local radio sation's website for the 2nd pre-sale password Grin
since I got shut out of the first Grin

I had the 2nd pre-sale password too, and I didnt get shit. Fuck, the thing was still accepting the password for the first pre-sale during the 2nd one. In my opinion, there was never 2 pre-sales, all just one.
Where is Hassan Nasrallah ?
Coco
Legend

S?gol?ne Royal

« Reply #681 on: April 20, 2006, 12:33:04 PM »

Well, I pm'd BigBoss and asked if him if all tickets were gone and none were available for tomorrow and he said yes, that they are totally sold out.

if that's the case, i'm glad i went to this local radio sation's website for the 2nd pre-sale password Grin
since I got shut out of the first Grin

I had the 2nd pre-sale password too, and I didnt get shit. Fuck, the thing was still accepting the password for the first pre-sale during the 2nd one. In my opinion, there was never 2 pre-sales, all just one.

maybe it was not even pre sale, but .... a ... sale !!!

Mr.Intensity
Banned
Legend

Intensity, Integrity, Intelligence

« Reply #682 on: April 20, 2006, 12:34:01 PM »

Keep networking behind the scenes guys, I've helped a few people via email get together so far...

Grog mug, you're next on my list, but Im having trouble locating 3.......
tHeElEcTrIcSiNtAr
VIP

« Reply #683 on: April 20, 2006, 12:35:31 PM »

Yeah but you dont need a password just to buy tickets that are on sale for the general public.
punxnotdead
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #684 on: April 20, 2006, 12:39:36 PM »

Hello!

I'd really like to see this show. If anyone can hook me up with a pair of tickets either night I'd appreciate it. I'll pay $200 for one pair of tickets.

Email me at jamesmattern@beer.com

Thanks!
The Estranged MrFlashbax
VIP

The Tranquil Jester

« Reply #685 on: April 20, 2006, 12:48:16 PM »

when does the sale to the general public start? i know its tomorrow but at what time?

Thanks 2 those who went 2 Mustang Harry's on May 12th. That made my first concert experience something I'll never forget. Never did I feel like I fit in anywhere as much as I did amongst you strangers
demonscars
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #686 on: April 20, 2006, 12:50:24 PM »

when does the sale to the general public start? i know its tomorrow but at what time?

10 am eastern
jimb0
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #687 on: April 20, 2006, 12:57:15 PM »

FYI,

Sanctuary are saying that the shows are completely sold out and no tickets will be available on general sale tomorrow.? Cry

Hang in there, I'm sure people baught extras. 
Skunk
Rocker

« Reply #688 on: April 20, 2006, 12:57:36 PM »

completely sold out!?Huh ? Cry
dont_damn_me
VIP

I'm a llama!

« Reply #689 on: April 20, 2006, 12:57:48 PM »

Hamilton or Toronto area?

If anyone has 1 ex ticket and lives in Hamilton/Toronto area, i'd really like to make the trip with you.  Please pm me.

I tried getting 4 tix at the 9am pre-sale but didn't get them, i immediatly then tried for 2 tickets but had to leave part way thru the transaction cause i was allready really late for work......i just got back now and looked at comp. screeen and i would have had the two tix had i stayed to complete the transaction...shit!!!....i'm really pissed about this..... i  now wish i had stayed to completed the transaction, but i figuered i wasn't going to get them after i was deneyed the 4 tix at 9:01. 

I'll pay my share of ticket,car,gas,motel,hotel whatever......i really need to go!(prefer 1st show)..... not that it matters but i do have gnr ink from 2001, and am def. one of the biggest gnr fans ever. hopefully someone can help me out.....looking back now i should have just ordered 2 tix from the get go, to cover my ass. ah well, hope to hear from someone. Thanks.
Where is Hassan Nasrallah ?
Coco
Legend

S?gol?ne Royal

« Reply #690 on: April 20, 2006, 12:59:05 PM »

FYI,

Sanctuary are saying that the shows are completely sold out and no tickets will be available on general sale tomorrow. Cry
how is that legally possible ?

gigger
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #691 on: April 20, 2006, 01:12:09 PM »

FYI,

Sanctuary are saying that the shows are completely sold out and no tickets will be available on general sale tomorrow. Cry

I retract that statement.

I have now heard otherwise from a more official source:

"The remaing 25% of tix will go on general sale at 10 am as planned."
Origen
« Reply #692 on: April 20, 2006, 01:14:48 PM »

FYI,

Typical sp1at report  hihi
alex420gnr
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #693 on: April 20, 2006, 01:14:54 PM »

All GNR fans should try to buy extra tickets if possible even if you are already set

Mr Intensity is swamped with people who need tickets and have already made travel arrangements (me included)

Lets work together

Cheers,

Alex
jimb0
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #694 on: April 20, 2006, 01:15:38 PM »

Good I hope More GNR Fans get a shot at this than fucking Scalpers, motherfuckers
Top-Hatted One
VIP

AKA Slash_is_God

« Reply #695 on: April 20, 2006, 01:17:13 PM »

apparently you were able to use the 11am password during the 1st pre-sale. I'm telling ticketmaster has a deal with brokers hihi
gigger
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #696 on: April 20, 2006, 01:19:40 PM »

FYI,

"The remaing 25% of tix will go on general sale at 10 am as planned."

Typical sp1at report? hihi

rofl As it turns out, the same person firstly told us that it was sold out, and he is now saying that 25% will go on sale tomorrow. So we'll see what happens! It seems no one is entirely sure.  peace
Mr.Intensity
Banned
Legend

Intensity, Integrity, Intelligence

« Reply #697 on: April 20, 2006, 01:21:14 PM »

Yeah,

Ticketmaster dropped the ball on that (either intentionally or unintentionally), please don't believe anyone telling you the show is sold out. I give you my word it is not.

Just get ready to buy as many tickets as possible tommorow and spread them around to the board.

If you have bought 4 tickets for a show, let me warn you.. DO NOT try to buy them again for that same show.

There is still around 800-1000 tickets left, we have just as good as chance as anyone to score them. peace
oldgunsfan
Legend

Here Today...

« Reply #698 on: April 20, 2006, 01:21:20 PM »

If that is the case, they will sell out in 30 seconds rather than 2 minutes....hope you people type fast
C0ma
Legend

« Reply #699 on: April 20, 2006, 01:22:34 PM »

I'm telling ticketmaster has a deal with brokers

Considering how easy it is for brokers to get a hold of large numbers of tickets, it wouldn't be out of the question that there are at least questionable employees of Ticketmaster getting kickbacks from brokers.

This just goes to show the frustration that Pearl Jam felt when they tried to fight Ticketmaster (or was that Ticketron?)
« Last Edit: April 20, 2006, 01:28:00 PM by C0ma » Logged
Pages: 1 ... 33 34 [35] 36 37 ... 56 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: