Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 05, 2024, 12:27:04 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228550 Posts in 43274 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  **UPDATED** NEW YORK SHOW(S) TICKET THREAD!!!!!
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 ... 56 Go Down Print
Author Topic: **UPDATED** NEW YORK SHOW(S) TICKET THREAD!!!!!  (Read 135029 times)
Crashdiet
Banned
VIP

'Absolutely'

« Reply #260 on: April 16, 2006, 10:12:02 PM »

this show will be sold out in 5 seconds... so unless we get presale tickets we are going to have to fork out the cash

Check out www.myspace.com/ashjonesmusic
Its me and my songs

Saskatoon, Sask Place March 16 1993

New York, Hammerstein Ballroom
May 12, 14, 15, 17
jbenzz
Rocker

I'm a dolphin

« Reply #261 on: April 16, 2006, 10:12:36 PM »

FYI - here's a guy on craigslist (no relation? Tongue? ) who claims he already has 8 tickets for each show.

http://newyork.craigslist.org/mnh/tix/151721925.html

This is why I hate scalpers.

-darknemus

If there's any truth to what he's saying, it confirms that the GA section is standing, which is sweet!!

I tell my friends, they never believe me
They think that I've finally lost it completly
colma
Rocker

I BBQ llamas!

« Reply #262 on: April 16, 2006, 10:13:05 PM »

FYI - here's a guy on craigslist (no relation? Tongue? ) who claims he already has 8 tickets for each show.

http://newyork.craigslist.org/mnh/tix/151721925.html

This is why I hate scalpers.

-darknemus

ebay is filling up with these idiots too ?rant

To say what we are thinking.
BigDeech
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #263 on: April 17, 2006, 12:00:47 AM »

i need 2 for either day
axlsalinger
Rocker

All I got, is precious time...

« Reply #264 on: April 17, 2006, 12:50:42 AM »

Already put this on the other NYC thread, but thought I'd try here too:

For anyone who is very familiar with New York or who lives there, can you recommend a few places to stay? I have been told that hotel rates in New York are insane, and I have seen some evidence of that on the web. Any ideas for cheaper rooms? Is there a college or university renting rooms, things like that? Perhaps there are places much cheaper in New Jersey or something that can be reached by taking a 24-hour subway or bus. Not talking about sleazy or dangerous places, just something reasonably priced.

When all is said and done,
We're not the only ones,
Who look at life this way
SuicideUZI
Headliner

Kill Your Idols

« Reply #265 on: April 17, 2006, 01:10:21 AM »

Already put this on the other NYC thread, but thought I'd try here too:

For anyone who is very familiar with New York or who lives there, can you recommend a few places to stay? I have been told that hotel rates in New York are insane, and I have seen some evidence of that on the web. Any ideas for cheaper rooms? Is there a college or university renting rooms, things like that? Perhaps there are places much cheaper in New Jersey or something that can be reached by taking a 24-hour subway or bus. Not talking about sleazy or dangerous places, just something reasonably priced.

Maybe we can work something out, I work at a hilton branded hotel and I shouldnt have a problem getting a discount at a hotel within 10 miles of the venue although it will most likely be in new jersey.  If you or anyone can help me get 2 tickets to the May 15th show then I would be glad to let you use my discount as well, it would most likely be something like a hampton inn or hilton inn for $30 - $40 a night.  The only thing is we would have to make arrangements so that we are checking in and checking out at the same time because the rooms would have to be in my name

now the damge is done
and we're back out on the run
funny how everything was roses
when we held onto the guns
oneway23
VIP

I've asphyxiated waiting...

« Reply #266 on: April 17, 2006, 01:12:29 AM »

honestly salinger, the cheapest i've seen anything remotely close to the venue, especially in midtown, is $120...Might be better off staying off the island and commuting in...I know NYU lets people rent the student dorms, but that's only for the summer; they don't rent for only a few days
« Last Edit: April 17, 2006, 01:22:37 AM by oneway23 » Logged
killingvector
Legend

Bitches leave

« Reply #267 on: April 17, 2006, 01:18:10 AM »

The scalpers are betting that they can get those seats. I doubt that they actually have them in hand at this moment.

I find that i'm far more powerful and effective when i can celebrate another's way, rather than to wish to own it.
Rosettta7
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #268 on: April 17, 2006, 01:34:39 AM »

I would like to know how tickets that are not yet on sale can be advertised on e-bay?  I have sent about 7 e-mails tonight, to Ticketmaster and Hammerstein, etc.  I'm hoping they can explain the phenomenon of people guaranteeing the sale of tickets that are not yet available.  All I want is one ticket!
TheDave0206
Headliner

« Reply #269 on: April 17, 2006, 01:36:57 AM »

I just want 2 tickets.  Either show.  Doesn't matter where.  I just want to see this band one in my life

Fun how everything was roses
When we held on to the guns
Just because you're winnin'
Don't mean you're the lucky ones
mikegiuliana
Legend

I'm a llama!

« Reply #270 on: April 17, 2006, 02:31:37 AM »

Should I fly into JFK or LaGuardia?

both are in queens..
SonofAGun
Rocker

Original fan Circa 87, Shaq and Roses?

« Reply #271 on: April 17, 2006, 06:15:06 AM »

2 tickets for the 15th!!!!
Kujo
I wonder why we listen to poets,when nobody gives a fuck
Legend

« Reply #272 on: April 17, 2006, 07:49:43 AM »

both are in queens..

Its been a few years since I've been there, but I believe with JFK you can now take the train right from the airport into the city. That would save on a car rental or a car service into the city. Besides the City Pass is a pretty good deal and will let you ride the train or bus as much as you want.
I wouldnt worry about the subways too much, the last time I was back home I took the train from Grand Central out to Shea and Up to Yankee Stadium and was amazed at the police presence at all the stops.

10/07/92 Columbia, SC
04/16/93 Chapel Hill, NC
05/12/06 NYC
05/14/06 NYC
05/15/06 NYC
05/17/06 NYC
10/24/06 Sunrise, FL
10/25/06 St. Pete, FL
10/27/06 Estero, FL
10/28/11 Orlando, FL
sandman
Legend

« Reply #273 on: April 17, 2006, 07:51:15 AM »

I would like to know how tickets that are not yet on sale can be advertised on e-bay?? I have sent about 7 e-mails tonight, to Ticketmaster and Hammerstein, etc.? I'm hoping they can explain the phenomenon of people guaranteeing the sale of tickets that are not yet available.? All I want is one ticket!

there's no risk to those people listing them now for $200 each. they are NOT guaranteeing you anything. they do NOT have any tix in their possession.

they will do their best to get the tix and who knows, they may come through.

but if they fail, they just give you your money back (hopefully).

AND on top of all this....if they DO manage to get a few tix, and then they realize that the going rate for tix is more like $500, they will give you your money back in a second, and sell their tix for $500 a piece.

"We're from Philly, fuckin' Philly. No one likes us, we don't care."

(Jason Kelce, Philadelphia Eagles, February 8, 2018
mikegiuliana
Legend

I'm a llama!

« Reply #274 on: April 17, 2006, 09:19:14 AM »

both are in queens..

Its been a few years since I've been there, but I believe with JFK you can now take the train right from the airport into the city. That would save on a car rental or a car service into the city. Besides the City Pass is a pretty good deal and will let you ride the train or bus as much as you want.
I wouldnt worry about the subways too much, the last time I was back home I took the train from Grand Central out to Shea and Up to Yankee Stadium and was amazed at the police presence at all the stops.

It depends when you take the subway, I was working in the bronx living in brooklyn being on teh subway at 3-4am, I saw it all, sometimes police around other times some real shady situations and real undesirables... When you are in a subway car going through harlem or hunt's point anything and everything comes through..  Not to mention when you are fucking lit up like many people might be after seeing the band

You can take a train from jfk these days, I never do because I drive eevrywhere.. The tran goes right down the van wyck expressway

Worse comes to worse there are trains near by after a short cab ride.
Kujo
Legend

« Reply #275 on: April 17, 2006, 09:26:35 AM »

ok, thanks for the info mike. I was planning on hitting new york this year anyway, GnR is as good an excuse as any. Plus I can go catch a Yankees game inbetween the shows. I forget the name of the place but there is a hotel when you come out of the midtown tunnel just before you hit 3rd ave. It was 4 years ago that I was there but for $129 a night I got a nice suite, bed, living room, kitchen, bathroom and you had around the clock security as well. I'll see if I can dig the name of that place up.

10/07/92 Columbia, SC
04/16/93 Chapel Hill, NC
05/12/06 NYC
05/14/06 NYC
05/15/06 NYC
05/17/06 NYC
10/24/06 Sunrise, FL
10/25/06 St. Pete, FL
10/27/06 Estero, FL
10/28/11 Orlando, FL
pilferk
The Riddler
Legend

Marmite Militia, taking over one piece of toast at a time!!!

« Reply #276 on: April 17, 2006, 09:35:52 AM »

It depends when you take the subway, I was working in the bronx living in brooklyn being on teh subway at 3-4am, I saw it all, sometimes police around other times some real shady situations and real undesirables... When you are in a subway car going through harlem or hunt's point anything and everything comes through..? Not to mention when you are fucking lit up like many people might be after seeing the band

You can take a train from jfk these days, I never do because I drive eevrywhere.. The tran goes right down the van wyck expressway

Worse comes to worse there are trains near by after a short cab ride.

If there are some LARGE groups out there, who are all staying at the same hotel, getting a limo for the night would be the way to go.

Together again,
Gee, it's good to be together again,
I just can't imagine that you've ever been gone
It's not starting over, it's just going on
Nytunz
Legend

Spiral Out.....

« Reply #277 on: April 17, 2006, 09:44:28 AM »

This is so incredible nice done by the GNR camp!
YOU ROCK!

Hope all U.S people will have a GREAT FUCKING night in NY!

Nytunz.blogspot.com

DONT YOU TRY TO STOP US NOW!!

CENSORSHIP IS A CANCER..
Kujo
Legend

« Reply #278 on: April 17, 2006, 09:48:44 AM »

The next question is what will the bands and/or the venues policy on pictures be?

10/07/92 Columbia, SC
04/16/93 Chapel Hill, NC
05/12/06 NYC
05/14/06 NYC
05/15/06 NYC
05/17/06 NYC
10/24/06 Sunrise, FL
10/25/06 St. Pete, FL
10/27/06 Estero, FL
10/28/11 Orlando, FL
colma
Rocker

I BBQ llamas!

« Reply #279 on: April 17, 2006, 09:52:28 AM »

The next question is what will the bands and/or the venues policy on pictures be?

straight from the ticketmaster site:

LIVE NATION PRESENTS
GUNS N' ROSES
NO CAMERAS / NO RE-ENTRY

http://www.ticketmaster.com/event/00003C8E9A3DC92F?artistid=735218&majorcatid=10001&minorcatid=1

Just go and enjoy the show(s).

To say what we are thinking.
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 ... 56 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: