Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
July 04, 2024, 06:03:59 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228151 Posts in 43262 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  **UPDATED** NEW YORK SHOW(S) TICKET THREAD!!!!!
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 56 Go Down Print
Author Topic: **UPDATED** NEW YORK SHOW(S) TICKET THREAD!!!!!  (Read 122423 times)
Where is Hassan Nasrallah ?
Coco
Legend

S?gol?ne Royal

« Reply #200 on: April 15, 2006, 12:59:27 PM »

*****PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT*****

You may want to wait before booking flights to NY.  Please rememer that the chances of getting tickets to these shows are going to be hard and far and few between.  You will still be able to book your flight after Friday.

Anyway - Good Luck to all  !!!

-illusionone

yeah that's another problem
and ... im starting to realize that the NYC wont be that intimist (3700) so i'll just wait for paris ... i got a little carried away with the NYC trip (now that's my girlfriend who's gonna be sad Sad )

Brody
« Reply #201 on: April 15, 2006, 01:01:24 PM »

The tempest is a cool bar, I was there last week, it's on 30th and 8th avenue... You have the blarney near the manhattan mall which is 33rd between 6th and 7th ave.....

the Blarney Rock is a cool bar. not trendy, not too overpriced, and i've always had a good time in there. good amount of space for a crowd of people too.

Stout is right next door, which is cool as well. a little pricier, but a great beer selection, and good food.

both bars are about 2 blocks away from the hammerstein.

yeah the blarney was my home  during lunch, very blue collar spacey posts type.. I mentioned the tempest because it was agood prices and nice looking bar maides

Mike were definately hittin blarney!! I told you i tore that place up last time i was there
sandman
Legend

« Reply #202 on: April 15, 2006, 01:18:28 PM »

15 tickets for each show are on ebay.. I just got mine.? they're all GA - good luck people.

yeah, but that broker doesn't have the tix in hand. so if he strikes out, you're hosed. i would ask what number you are on his list. if he gets 8 tix, and you're #9, you're still hosed. you just gotta hope you get your money back.

"We're from Philly, fuckin' Philly. No one likes us, we don't care."

(Jason Kelce, Philadelphia Eagles, February 8, 2018
mikegiuliana
Legend

I'm a llama!

« Reply #203 on: April 15, 2006, 01:21:05 PM »

The tempest is a cool bar, I was there last week, it's on 30th and 8th avenue... You have the blarney near the manhattan mall which is 33rd between 6th and 7th ave.....

the Blarney Rock is a cool bar. not trendy, not too overpriced, and i've always had a good time in there. good amount of space for a crowd of people too.

Stout is right next door, which is cool as well. a little pricier, but a great beer selection, and good food.

both bars are about 2 blocks away from the hammerstein.

yeah the blarney was my home? during lunch, very blue collar spacey posts type.. I mentioned the tempest because it was agood prices and nice looking bar maides

Mike were definately hittin blarney!! I told you i tore that place up last time i was there

no worries lets just see where people are goin, few people I'd also like to meet.. Before the show we should have one place to all meet at a certain time
illusionone
VIP

I never wanted you to be so full of anger. . . .

« Reply #204 on: April 15, 2006, 01:28:46 PM »

15 tickets for each show are on ebay.. I just got mine.? they're all GA - good luck people.

Should I take you off the list?

Wake up. . . .time to die
Back Off Bitch
VIP

Fritz Lang

« Reply #205 on: April 15, 2006, 01:33:48 PM »

Is this people who are getting tickets and might not get them in time @ ticketmaster? Or people who are just counting on other people to get them for them?

12.10.91 Madison Square Garden
05.12.06 Hammerstein Ballroom
05.14.06 Hammerstein Ballroom
11.10.06 Madison Square Garden
mikegiuliana
Legend

I'm a llama!

« Reply #206 on: April 15, 2006, 02:01:06 PM »

Is this people who are getting tickets and might not get them in time @ ticketmaster? Or people who are just counting on other people to get them for them?

I'm counting on getting them at ticketmaster going for four, one for me, another for a friend and two for whoever.. That's if I get them all..
allmysalvation
« Reply #207 on: April 15, 2006, 02:56:53 PM »

Are they only going to be sold at 10am online, or also by phone? And will they be available at Ticketmaster outlets? How about the venue itself. If I remember correctly, you buy hammerstein tickets at the irving plaza box office for some shows.
Chief
Legend

« Reply #208 on: April 15, 2006, 03:34:31 PM »

I believe they will be on sale online, at the outlets and on phone at the same time.

"That game was gay on gay violence!"

Visit my GNR site Welcome to the Jungle:
http://qfg2.info/gnr.html
Chief
Legend

« Reply #209 on: April 15, 2006, 03:35:10 PM »

Anyone know if there will be a presale at all??

illusionone
VIP

I never wanted you to be so full of anger. . . .

« Reply #210 on: April 15, 2006, 03:55:12 PM »

It's for people who plan on going.  They are going to try and get tickets for themselves and extra (if they can afford it) and sell the extra to people on this list for face value.

Wake up. . . .time to die
Back Off Bitch
VIP

Fritz Lang

« Reply #211 on: April 15, 2006, 03:58:34 PM »

So, should I sign myself up, even though I might get tickets on my own??? If that's the case, please add me to the list for 2 tickets for night 5-15 & 1 ticket for 5-17...

12.10.91 Madison Square Garden
05.12.06 Hammerstein Ballroom
05.14.06 Hammerstein Ballroom
11.10.06 Madison Square Garden
directionality
Headliner

« Reply #212 on: April 15, 2006, 05:50:04 PM »

"Hosed" or not, I bought mine from eBay. I always get screwed by Ticketmaster anyway, so I might as well bite the bullet.
allmysalvation
« Reply #213 on: April 15, 2006, 06:05:34 PM »

"Hosed" or not, I bought mine from eBay. I always get screwed by Ticketmaster anyway, so I might as well bite the bullet.

Yeah but I mean dude, you just gave 400 dollars to someone who doesn't even have the tickets "on hand"

What if he doesn't get the tickets he's gonna try and buy to sell to you at 140 dollars profit per ticket?
directionality
Headliner

« Reply #214 on: April 15, 2006, 06:31:59 PM »

To be honest, I'd rather put my trust in someone who has 887 positive/2 negative feedback comments rather than in my bad internet connection. My only Ticketmaster experiences have been bad ones when it comes to buying tickets for concerts I really wanted to attend.

And if somehow this broker doesn't get the tickets, a dispute will be filed with eBay to get a refund.
allmysalvation
« Reply #215 on: April 15, 2006, 06:34:42 PM »

To be honest, I'd rather put my trust in someone who has 887 positive/2 negative feedback comments rather than in my bad internet connection. My only Ticketmaster experiences have been bad ones when it comes to buying tickets for concerts I really wanted to attend.

And if somehow this broker doesn't get the tickets, a dispute will be filed with eBay to get a refund.

That's true. The 887/2 thing, I didn't even notice his feedback. I guess he just knows 100 percent he's gonna get them. Keep us posted if he somehow ships them early.

Hope it works out and you have an awesome time! rock on
GeorgeSteele
Legend

Here Today...

« Reply #216 on: April 15, 2006, 07:35:55 PM »

Put me down for 2 tickets for either show.  Thanks!
Chief
Legend

« Reply #217 on: April 15, 2006, 09:01:32 PM »

put me down for a ticket for the 15th!

Annie
« Reply #218 on: April 15, 2006, 09:38:42 PM »

Just bought my ticket for 5-17 from the ebay broker! I am so psyched!  hihi Any Chicagoans going the show?
GunnerRose
Headliner

You can make my money Tonight!

« Reply #219 on: April 15, 2006, 10:11:50 PM »

Good place to stay near the show? Huh
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 56 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: