Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 30, 2024, 06:39:49 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228138 Posts in 43262 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  **UPDATED** NEW YORK SHOW(S) TICKET THREAD!!!!!
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 56 Go Down Print
Author Topic: **UPDATED** NEW YORK SHOW(S) TICKET THREAD!!!!!  (Read 122080 times)
jbenzz
Rocker

I'm a dolphin

« Reply #120 on: April 14, 2006, 05:26:34 PM »

I want to go in person to a Ticketmaster location in Canada to buy the tickets.? IF you aren't from NY, this is probably your best bet because it's doubtful that there is a lineup, so you should be able to buy them the second they go on sale.

EDIT: I'm NOT sure you can do this. I'll be going to my local location tomorrow so I'll find out.  If you plan on doing this make sure you go to yours to confirm that they will sell the tickets and that there aren't any other big shows going on sale the same day.

I tell my friends, they never believe me
They think that I've finally lost it completly
Kujo
I wonder why we listen to poets,when nobody gives a fuck
Legend

« Reply #121 on: April 14, 2006, 05:31:28 PM »

I dont know if the ticketmaster outlets are still doing this, but I know a few that used to print the tickets out before they actually went on sale. I guess if you are a ticketmaster outlet you can access the tickets prior to the official on sale time. We used to get great seats for all the shows in the Raleigh/Durham area beer

10/07/92 Columbia, SC
04/16/93 Chapel Hill, NC
05/12/06 NYC
05/14/06 NYC
05/15/06 NYC
05/17/06 NYC
10/24/06 Sunrise, FL
10/25/06 St. Pete, FL
10/27/06 Estero, FL
10/28/11 Orlando, FL
muffinass
Headliner

I'm a muffin!

« Reply #122 on: April 14, 2006, 05:35:59 PM »

I want to go in person to a Ticketmaster location in Canada to buy the tickets.? IF you aren't from NY, this is probably your best bet because it's doubtful that there is a lineup, so you should be able to buy them the second they go on sale.

EDIT: I'm NOT sure you can do this. I'll be going to my local location tomorrow so I'll find out.? If you plan on doing this make sure you go to yours to confirm that they will sell the tickets and that there aren't any other big shows going on sale the same day.

jbenzz, when you find out, can you pm me or post here? also mention which TM location you went to...just so i could go there on the day of and know for a fact that they'll do it.
  thanks in advance!

Nov.15th, Air Canada Center !!!
PhillyRiot
I'm super, thanks for asking
Banned
VIP

Please Return to Philly

« Reply #123 on: April 14, 2006, 05:57:09 PM »

Hi Everyone,

I am from the Philly area, and if I don't get tix myself I will be in dire need of some help.  Please keep me in mind.

-Philly Riot

I don't need the Internet to be a GNR fan.

www.myspace.com/earl31   Talk Radio Pranks
illusionone
VIP

I never wanted you to be so full of anger. . . .

« Reply #124 on: April 14, 2006, 05:58:28 PM »

If anybody knows of any other way to get tickets other than Live Nation or Ticket Master, please PM me and I will add it to the first post.

-illusionone

Wake up. . . .time to die
Crashdiet
Banned
VIP

'Absolutely'

« Reply #125 on: April 14, 2006, 06:09:48 PM »

I just tried to buy death cab for cutie tickets just to see how the order form process would work... and it said that tickets for the show sold out in presale.

IF they sold out in presale..... we have no chance of getting gnr tickets

Check out www.myspace.com/ashjonesmusic
Its me and my songs

Saskatoon, Sask Place March 16 1993

New York, Hammerstein Ballroom
May 12, 14, 15, 17
illusionone
VIP

« Reply #126 on: April 14, 2006, 06:11:14 PM »

UNless we get presale from GNRONLINE.COM   HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH  Yeah Right!

Throatrake
Rocker

Well, looks like we've got ourselves a reader

« Reply #127 on: April 14, 2006, 06:29:56 PM »

If there is still names being taken for the list, add me for 2 tickets for Monday.

What did moths bump into before light bulbs were invented? Are there moths right now on their way to the sun saying "It's gonna be worth it!".
jbenzz
Rocker

I'm a dolphin

« Reply #128 on: April 14, 2006, 06:31:32 PM »

I just tried to buy death cab for cutie tickets just to see how the order form process would work... and it said that tickets for the show sold out in presale.

IF they sold out in presale..... we have no chance of getting gnr tickets

From my understanding, there are a limited number of tickets that are available for presale.  Only a portion of the tickets are allowed to be sold in presale and the rest go on sale in normal sale.

dave-gnfnr2k
I left this board for good once
Banned
Legend

When all I've got is precious time

« Reply #129 on: April 14, 2006, 06:32:55 PM »

I want one and i know eric will want to go too.

This is for BabyGorilla and the people like him.
Before all my posts about subjective matters there should be an IMO before the post. I took this sig down but of course it has to go back up.
Crashdiet
Banned
VIP

'Absolutely'

« Reply #130 on: April 14, 2006, 06:34:57 PM »

EDIT: I'm NOT sure you can do this. I'll be going to my local location tomorrow so I'll find out.? If you plan on doing this make sure you go to yours to confirm that they will sell the tickets and that there aren't any other big shows going on sale the same day.

you can't get american tickets in canada i just called.... online or phone is your only option

Check out www.myspace.com/ashjonesmusic
Its me and my songs

Saskatoon, Sask Place March 16 1993

New York, Hammerstein Ballroom
May 12, 14, 15, 17
directionality
Headliner

« Reply #131 on: April 14, 2006, 06:36:05 PM »

Who or where would be offering a pre-sale (if anyone/anywhere)? It doesn't seem like there will be one judging by what I'm seeing on Ticketmaster.
illusionone
VIP

« Reply #132 on: April 14, 2006, 08:06:44 PM »

The list has been updated - it looks like we are up to 40 plus tickets :-)

Cowboy Buddha
VIP

Balls of Molten Steel

« Reply #133 on: April 14, 2006, 10:24:19 PM »

I'll be needing 3 tix to either shows.  Add Me To The List.

I will not change this Sig. until Vikings, Twins, Wild, T-Wolves or any MN teams win a Championship (10/16/06)
14 Yrs Of Silence
VIP

AXL SLASH DUFF = GOAT

« Reply #134 on: April 14, 2006, 10:28:01 PM »

my financee is getting them early thru AMEX i think. OMG. this IS SICK!

How do you get them early through AMEX?

That's my question as well! I have an AMEX and I'd like to take advantage of this somehow, if there's any rewards or passwords involved. If so, PLEASE PM me.

Hope to see you guys there (if we're getting tix, that is!? Grin)

AMEX does do a lot of presale stuff, but I can't see a presale for these shows.? If there was, there would be no seats left when they go on sale to the general public.? Its wishful thinking.

I do wonder if there will be tickets exclusive via local radio contests?  I kind of hope not as I want as many tickets as possible to be available from ticketmaster.
« Last Edit: April 14, 2006, 10:31:07 PM by 14 Yrs Of Silence » Logged

I have something I want to do with Guns N' Roses...That can be a long career or it can be a short explosive career-as long as it gets out in a big way. - Axl Rose 7/6/86
Chief
Legend

« Reply #135 on: April 14, 2006, 10:33:04 PM »

i am hoping to go to at least the First show!

"That game was gay on gay violence!"

Visit my GNR site Welcome to the Jungle:
http://qfg2.info/gnr.html
Axl4Prez2004
Legend

2007 AND 2011 HTGTH Fantasy Football Champ!

« Reply #136 on: April 14, 2006, 10:43:52 PM »

I've been on this board waaay too long to miss out on this.  Axl4Prez neeeds to be at the May 15th show.  I'm going to try for 3 tickets.  Likewise for me, if I fail in my attempt, please help a brutha out.  I'll do the same if I have extra.  Thanks!

I will be screaming my fucking head off if I get these tickets!   beer

7-14-16  Philadelphia, PA
5-13-14  Bethlehem, PA
2-24-12  Atlantic City, NJ
11-26-11  Camden, NJ
11-5-06   Meadowlands, NJ
5-12-06   Hammerstein, NY, NY
12-2-02   Boston, MA
7-25-92   Buffalo,
Mr.Intensity
Banned
Legend

Intensity, Integrity, Intelligence

« Reply #137 on: April 14, 2006, 10:48:09 PM »

The best we can do is to just all have our credit cards ready as well as getting 1-2 friends who will be cool enough to call or log in online to buy tickets at the same time. The more people trying to get tickets, the better chance of scoring them. I work in the home loans industry, I have access to 8 computers, every loan officer in my office will be signing onto ticketmaster and my boss is letting me use the company credit cards for the transactions.

I'm hoping I can at least score 8 to each show, which would mean I'd have at least 8 extra.. hopefully we can all come together and make this thing work.

I'd like to see everyone on that list get in.

We have 7 days to prepare, everyone clear their damn credit cards this week!!!! ok
jbenzz
Rocker

I'm a dolphin

« Reply #138 on: April 14, 2006, 10:49:44 PM »

The best we can do is to just all have our credit cards ready as well as getting 1-2 friends who will be cool enough to call or log in online to buy tickets at the same time. The more people trying to get tickets, the better chance of scoring them. I work in the home loans industry, I have access to 8 computers, every loan officer in my office will be signing onto ticketmaster and my boss is letting me use the company credit cards for the transactions.

I'm hoping I can at least score 8 to each show, which would mean I'd have at least 8 extra.. hopefully we can all come together and make this thing work.

I'd like to see everyone on that list get in.

We have 7 days to prepare, everyone clear their damn credit cards this week!!!! ok

That's the idea!
The more tickets the HTGTH community gets, the better off we all are.  MSG got sold out in minutes in 2002, these tickets are going to fly!  We NEED to get as many as possible.

WhosGilby?
Rocker

Now we all know better!

« Reply #139 on: April 14, 2006, 10:51:01 PM »

I need like 3 tickets at the least maybee 5, I don't dont get tickets I think i might cry and I'm  groan fucking man

So bitersweet this tragedy Won't ask for absolution
This melody, inside of me Still searches for solution
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 56 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: