Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 30, 2024, 06:41:59 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228138 Posts in 43262 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  **UPDATED** NEW YORK SHOW(S) TICKET THREAD!!!!!
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 56 Go Down Print
Author Topic: **UPDATED** NEW YORK SHOW(S) TICKET THREAD!!!!!  (Read 122082 times)
Buddha_Master
Legend

Real men use fists!

« Reply #100 on: April 14, 2006, 04:55:18 PM »

When THE FUCK is Guns N' Fucking Roses going to come back home to L.A. already?!!!

FUCK!!! Angry

what a bunch of fucking crap!

I DON'T NEED TO BELIEVE IN A GOD
illusionone
VIP

I never wanted you to be so full of anger. . . .

« Reply #101 on: April 14, 2006, 04:58:32 PM »

Please PM me if you want to get on the list - how many tickets and for what shows.  I will not post people's name otherwise.  It will ge to complicated to search through the thread to make sure I got everybody :-)

GNR 2006 baby!

Wake up. . . .time to die
illusionone
VIP

« Reply #102 on: April 14, 2006, 04:59:59 PM »

When THE FUCK is Guns N' Fucking Roses going to come back home to L.A. already?!!!

FUCK!!! Angry

This is not the thread for this post - please stay on subject

Buddha_Master
Legend

Real men use fists!

« Reply #103 on: April 14, 2006, 05:03:39 PM »

FUCK!!! Angry

This is not the thread for this post - please stay on subject

Thanks Muhammad.

I DON'T NEED TO BELIEVE IN A GOD
Ellroy
Rocker

« Reply #104 on: April 14, 2006, 05:04:26 PM »

I'm planning on going up to NYC and waiting in line for tickets, but this Hammerstein places doesn't have a box office. Does that mean you have to wait in line at the Iriving Square place or whatever it's called? Or are tickets only available through phone and internet? Sorry if it's a dumb question, but I was a little confused when they (Hammerstein) say on their website that they don't have a box office.

"So, for those who believe in the cause...thank you for your support." - Axl Rose, May 15th 2006
axlsalinger
Rocker

All I got, is precious time...

« Reply #105 on: April 14, 2006, 05:04:47 PM »

Well, put me down for one ticket for the Monday show. I think I should be able to get down there for it.

Does anyone know if there are rules about buying tickets out of area. ?Like, can I go to a Toronto Ticketmaster and buy tickets for the New York show? ?If you can, it might be really easy for out of towners to get tickets cause there won't be lineups at the locations.

I think (and I could be wrong) that you would not be able to buy tickets for a US show at a Ticketmaster outlet in Canada. There are 2 websites (www.ticketmaster.com and www.ticketmaster.ca), and my guess is that these ones will be sold only on the American site (.com) to anyone who logs in, as their site does seem to mention ways for Canadians to pick up tix for American shows).

When all is said and done,
We're not the only ones,
Who look at life this way
mr. moustache
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #106 on: April 14, 2006, 05:06:09 PM »

can someone add my name to the list? I need 2 tickets for either night please.
killingvector
Legend

Bitches leave

« Reply #107 on: April 14, 2006, 05:08:50 PM »

I'll get as many tix as I can afford and allow others who don't have them the chance to go. Hopefully, we can all help each other out here so everyone has a chance to see Uncle Axl. No profiteering either. Face value, it's the law.

I find that i'm far more powerful and effective when i can celebrate another's way, rather than to wish to own it.
jbenzz
Rocker

I'm a dolphin

« Reply #108 on: April 14, 2006, 05:08:57 PM »

Is anybody thinking about where they are sitting etc?

I've always prefered to be right up front. ?This probably matters in terms of who you buy off of. ?IF you go into ticketmaster, make sure you know exactly what you want and make sure the teller knows how to ring it in. ?I went to a ticketmaster location to get Alice Cooper tickets and the first person in line wanted balcony tickets. ?It took the teller 10 minutes to figure out how to do it and I ended up getting really shitty seats.

I tell my friends, they never believe me
They think that I've finally lost it completly
jbenzz
Rocker

I'm a dolphin

« Reply #109 on: April 14, 2006, 05:09:51 PM »

Well, put me down for one ticket for the Monday show. I think I should be able to get down there for it.

Does anyone know if there are rules about buying tickets out of area. ?Like, can I go to a Toronto Ticketmaster and buy tickets for the New York show? ?If you can, it might be really easy for out of towners to get tickets cause there won't be lineups at the locations.

I think (and I could be wrong) that you would not be able to buy tickets for a US show at a Ticketmaster outlet in Canada. There are 2 websites (www.ticketmaster.com and www.ticketmaster.ca), and my guess is that these ones will be sold only on the American site (.com) to anyone who logs in, as their site does seem to mention ways for Canadians to pick up tix for American shows).

If you do look on the Canadian site, they do list the two shows...

killingvector
Legend

Bitches leave

« Reply #110 on: April 14, 2006, 05:11:52 PM »

one other thing: Watch out for a presale from gnronline. It happened before.

I find that i'm far more powerful and effective when i can celebrate another's way, rather than to wish to own it.
tHeElEcTrIcSiNtAr
VIP

« Reply #111 on: April 14, 2006, 05:14:20 PM »

gnronline..... rofl....that site still exists?  hihi
illusionone
VIP

« Reply #112 on: April 14, 2006, 05:15:47 PM »

I've always prefered to be right up front. ?This probably matters in terms of who you buy off of. ?IF you go into ticketmaster, make sure you know exactly what you want and make sure the teller knows how to ring it in. ?I went to a ticketmaster location to get Alice Cooper tickets and the first person in line wanted balcony tickets. ?It took the teller 10 minutes to figure out how to do it and I ended up getting really shitty seats.

I think with 2,500 seats they will all be pretty damn good.  I will be happy just to get in :-)

illusionone
VIP

« Reply #113 on: April 14, 2006, 05:18:18 PM »

Ticketmaster.com has the 2 dates listed

EricaLyn087
Headliner

Showtime for strangers

« Reply #114 on: April 14, 2006, 05:20:15 PM »

my financee is getting them early thru AMEX i think. OMG. this IS SICK!

How do you get them early through AMEX?

That's my question as well! I have an AMEX and I'd like to take advantage of this somehow, if there's any rewards or passwords involved. If so, PLEASE PM me.

Hope to see you guys there (if we're getting tix, that is!  Grin)

"One time we played a concert in Antwerp, Belgium. At least I thought it was Antwerp, Belgium. Turns out it was a Stop 'n Shop in Wisconsin somewhere, but it was fun man." -- Slash
jbenzz
Rocker

I'm a dolphin

« Reply #115 on: April 14, 2006, 05:20:44 PM »

I think with 2,500 seats they will all be pretty damn good.? I will be happy just to get in :-)

Don't get me wrong, If I had to watch through a window I'd still be stoked. ?I'm just wondering where most people prefer to sit.

mikegiuliana
Legend

I'm a llama!

« Reply #116 on: April 14, 2006, 05:23:10 PM »

where are we all going to meet up at for pre show beers??

I'll probably have a 5th of grey goose and some red bull in the parking lot. smoking

are you gonna rememeber the show?

that's what the bootleg is for ok I drank about 20 beers before msg show and lots of champagne hihi
jbenzz
Rocker

I'm a dolphin

« Reply #117 on: April 14, 2006, 05:23:43 PM »

my financee is getting them early thru AMEX i think. OMG. this IS SICK!

How do you get them early through AMEX?

That's my question as well! I have an AMEX and I'd like to take advantage of this somehow, if there's any rewards or passwords involved. If so, PLEASE PM me.

Hope to see you guys there (if we're getting tix, that is!? Grin)

Please let everyone on the board know cause I know people with AMEX cards and I will force them to buy tickets for me.

killingvector
Legend

Bitches leave

« Reply #118 on: April 14, 2006, 05:24:13 PM »

gnronline..... rofl....that site still exists?  hihi

The ball is rolling, my friend...

Kujo
I wonder why we listen to poets,when nobody gives a fuck
Legend

« Reply #119 on: April 14, 2006, 05:24:54 PM »

Use the ticketfast as option. Its an extra $2.50 per ticket, but you will get an e-mail that day with your tickets attached.

10/07/92 Columbia, SC
04/16/93 Chapel Hill, NC
05/12/06 NYC
05/14/06 NYC
05/15/06 NYC
05/17/06 NYC
10/24/06 Sunrise, FL
10/25/06 St. Pete, FL
10/27/06 Estero, FL
10/28/11 Orlando, FL
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 56 Go Up Print 
« previous next »