Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 30, 2024, 08:48:17 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228138 Posts in 43262 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  May 14th show thread POST YOUR REVIEWS IN THE GNR ON TOUR SECTION PLEASE!
Pages: 1 ... 24 25 [26] 27 28 ... 34 Go Down Print
Author Topic: May 14th show thread POST YOUR REVIEWS IN THE GNR ON TOUR SECTION PLEASE!  (Read 94022 times)
Kiki
The Clog Lady
Legend

And for the finishing touch, God created the Dutch

« Reply #500 on: May 15, 2006, 01:59:01 AM »

fuck you beta and fernando go back to your barrio in brazil and eat dead dogs...stop making your living off of others.
Fuck you. Just shut the fuck up and make yourself a favour: die.

Not necassary to react like that!

...and now all back on topic

Unless your a hemmerhoid, get off my ass!
RnT
Legend

Every saint has a past, every sinner has a future.

« Reply #501 on: May 15, 2006, 01:59:08 AM »

and we did not eat "dead dogs" here from what I know... ask an Asian this

Oh, its all fun and games when another group gets made fun of...I see.? Hypocrite.

sorry, I was pretty angry with his coment and english is not my first leanguage, I was tryin to say that is a tipycal culture (or other word that I can remember how to translate now) for Japanese or chinese people...

nothingman
Headliner

Kickin' back in the shadows

« Reply #502 on: May 15, 2006, 01:59:13 AM »

i dont like people making thier living off others sucess... look at the pics of axl and earl from 2002 when they arrived in london... whos pushing those big ass bag carts? beta... and whats with her son out in the crowd pointing out whos taking pics or what not... you know at most shows you could get your ass kicked for that.... i hope when gnr shows are more frequent that ppl wont be afraid to throw a soda or beer bottle at that mother fucker for doing that kind of shit... its a rock show.. people want to take pics..not be hassled by some 20 something hangger on who didnt even pay for his own ticket...

I didn't like the pictures thing either....  Angry

see.. its bullshit.. and it would never happen at any other bands shows... he didnt even pay for his own ticket... if ppl want a pic to remember the show then fuck it... its not like ppl are breaking out thier own professional photo studio there in the pit... it is a fucking camera phone... id punch that fucking fernando in the mouth if he had a problem with my camera phne..bet...

I saw what looked like a couple of people losing their cameras, but there were a million cameras in all so there should be a lot of cool pics showing up soon!! Smiley

...downloading motherfuckers...
kaasupoltin
Also a "mercenary" football fan!
Legend

Chinese Democracy out 2014!

« Reply #503 on: May 15, 2006, 01:59:30 AM »

So is there already any pictures from this show? I wanna see Finck's new look again Grin

BEEP.
Helsinki 07.05.2006 - Helsinki 07.06.2006 - Helsinki 06.05.2010 - H?meenlinna 07.01.2017
Steel_Angel
« Reply #504 on: May 15, 2006, 02:01:47 AM »

So is there already any pictures from this show?
2. i might get 1 right now.
nothingman
Headliner

« Reply #505 on: May 15, 2006, 02:01:52 AM »

So is there already any pictures from this show? I wanna see Finck's new look again Grin

Finck looks awesome and he has awesome stage presence. It seemed like he went crowd surfing again at the end. I didn't have the best view of that but I'm pretty sure. He is one cool MOFO!!! Bumble just kinda stands off to the side most of the time. LOL

Voodoochild
Natural Born Miller
Legend

Mostly impressive

« Reply #506 on: May 15, 2006, 02:03:26 AM »

fuck you beta and fernando go back to your barrio in brazil and eat dead dogs...stop making your living off of others.
Fuck you. Just shut the fuck up and make yourself a favour: die.

Not necassary to react like that!

...and now all back on topic
Yeah, sorry, but you would be angry too if someone talk bullshit about your country with no reason. Anyways...

Back on topic, how come some were saying they played IRS after Better and now no sign of it?

younggunner
2004 4eva!
Legend

Its something different and will be a big surprise

« Reply #507 on: May 15, 2006, 02:03:45 AM »

is it true that axl mentioned that tommy and himself had some words with each other the other day?

if so what exactely did he say?

"...regardless of the outcome, our hearts, lives and our passion has been put into this project every step of the way. If for no other reason, we feel those elements alone merit your consideration..."
Steel_Angel
« Reply #508 on: May 15, 2006, 02:04:06 AM »

thanks to no way out
Quote from: nowayout

might get a few from tat later on
xxMarcelaxx
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #509 on: May 15, 2006, 02:04:49 AM »

and since it was Mother's Day he also dedicated the show to his Mother, Beta Leibas!!! Huh

did he really mention that twat again by name? did he dedicat anything to her again? fucking hangger on beta and her little bastard sons..

yes I am serious about that!!!

fuck i hate that bitch and her bastards... who cares about beta or her 3 sons.. sing the songs already... fucking hanger on.. making her living off of being a kiss ass and go getter... and her sons benifit from it and act like big shit at gnr concerts, telling the security whos taking pics... fuck you beta and fernando go back to your barrio in brazil and eat dead dogs...stop making your living off of others.
Yeah dude..... I think you're just a little bit racist, aren't you? You need to go get some help! I'm from Brazil btw and did not like your comment.... but.... ignorant people are everywhere! Oh well.....
Btw, barrio is a spanish expression not used here in Brazil. Learn, then talk!

I've heard great things about Beta and I thank her for taking good care of Axl, he seems to love her so I'm just glad he has nice people around him, that he can trust.

Okay..... Back to topic! ?ok
kaasupoltin
Also a "mercenary" football fan!
Legend

Chinese Democracy out 2014!

« Reply #510 on: May 15, 2006, 02:05:32 AM »

Thanks for the pics frozen! peace

BEEP.
Helsinki 07.05.2006 - Helsinki 07.06.2006 - Helsinki 06.05.2010 - H?meenlinna 07.01.2017
AxlFink
VIP

thelesserkings.com

« Reply #511 on: May 15, 2006, 02:06:31 AM »

anyone talkin shit about beta is a fuckin asshole and not a fan of axl at all.  i met her and she could not be nicer.  so fuck off assholes.

lol.. of course shes gonna be nice.. you think that she would be rude to you? im sure you went up all star struck and shit... me and my buddy looked up her phone number a few years ago and it was listed...my boy called her and said he was calling from Verizon wireless and wanted to hook up axl with a cell phone... she wasnt very nice to him... lol....  anyways back on topic.. forget that bitch...
you called her up- why would she be nice to you.. would you be nice if i looked you up and called you asking if you wanted to buy a fucking dildo?  oh wait... maybe you would.  my bad.  and people stop fucking bitching.  plenty of concerts dont let you take pictures.... i bet nsync would... go watch them.  You want to see the best front man ever.... deal with it....punks
nothingman
Headliner

« Reply #512 on: May 15, 2006, 02:06:56 AM »

is it true that axl mentioned that tommy and himself had some words with each other the other day?

Yeah Axl said they were both saying "I am so sick of you" to each other just a few days ago but then he said  that at the show they were having a blast together!!!
Part of being in a band/family I guess. Seemed like it was all water under the bridge at this point with no hard feelings. Axl was sharing the mike with Tommy a few times and dancing around him!!

leesixxrose
Banned
VIP

I love Kiki

« Reply #513 on: May 15, 2006, 02:07:20 AM »

Besides leesixrose when you say "i dont like people making thier living off others sucess... " that is absurd. Everyone is making money off of someone. Either you are working for someone or a company that has the money you are being paid or you are working for the customers forking it over. Either way, you are living off of success from somewhere.

actually i work for the Missle Defense Agency.. i make my money off stopping the success of others... anyways sorry for the racist comment i didnt mean to make any problems or insult any board members by it.... its just bs what that guys doing at the shows... if you were offended by my comment iam sorry board members... back on topic.. how bout some pics!
TrueRock&Roll
VIP

Guns N Roses = Best band of all time

« Reply #514 on: May 15, 2006, 02:09:37 AM »

ya we definately need some pics ASAP
mega_music
VIP

Chinese Democracy Is Coming Some Day!!!

« Reply #515 on: May 15, 2006, 02:10:13 AM »

damn this thread needs to get back on topic and some need the boot.

Chinese Democracy is Coming Someday
-Trevor-
leesixxrose
Banned
VIP

I love Kiki

« Reply #516 on: May 15, 2006, 02:10:57 AM »

Yeah Axl said they were both saying "I am so sick of you" to each other just a few days ago but then he said  that at the show they were having a blast together!!!
Part of being in a band/family I guess. Seemed like it was all water under the bridge at this point with no hard feelings. Axl was sharing the mike with Tommy a few times and dancing around him!!

ill bet tommy was shitting his pants!! ill bet he was thinking when is the next SA show? coz im done here... lol... i wish i could have heard that...
Continental Drift
VIP

Dj's Army

« Reply #517 on: May 15, 2006, 02:11:17 AM »

Hmmm.... interesting.... great... maybe we'll be reading and arguing about the great Rose/Stinson feud in 1-2 years. Undecided

Moving on... even if Axl has to "Mickey Mouse" it.... he better show tomorrow. If the show sucks... at least he'll have a couple days to rest for the last one and can go out in style before Europe... BUT HE CAN'T CANCEL SHOW #3?!?! The media and general rock fanbase will have a fucking field day with that...

6/17/91  (Uniondale, NY)
7/29/92  (East Rutherford, NJ)
12/5/02  (MSG, NY, NY)
5/12/06  (Hammerstein Ballroom, NY, NY)
10/28/11 (Amway Center, Orlando, FL)
3/3/12     (House of Blues, Orlando, FL
TheGun
Headliner

A splinter in your mind.

« Reply #518 on: May 15, 2006, 02:11:34 AM »

Already? Sigh - I am glad it is water under the bridge, but how can they be sick of each other when they have been on hiatus for who knows how long and only getting back to this for a short period. Hopefully he was laughing about it... The last thing I want to hear about is any strife. No more quitting or any of that..
BurningHills
Legend

Resurrection Joe

« Reply #519 on: May 15, 2006, 02:13:03 AM »

I was at the Philly fiasco, if Axl cancels on me twice in a row, I'm gonna say fuck this band and get it over with!

05.15.06 - Hammerstein Ballroom - New York, NY
11.10.06 - Madison Square Garden - New York, NY
11.20.11 - Mohegan Sun Arena - Wilkes-Barre, PA
02.27.12 - Electric Factory - Philadelphia, PA
Pages: 1 ... 24 25 [26] 27 28 ... 34 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: