Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 28, 2024, 04:09:42 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228126 Posts in 43262 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  May 14th show thread POST YOUR REVIEWS IN THE GNR ON TOUR SECTION PLEASE!
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 34 Go Down Print
Author Topic: May 14th show thread POST YOUR REVIEWS IN THE GNR ON TOUR SECTION PLEASE!  (Read 93740 times)
leesixxrose
Banned
VIP

I love Kiki

« Reply #140 on: May 14, 2006, 10:27:56 PM »

whoa whoa whoa waitr a minute ,,,,,, a dvd ..... and when will this come out ?

soon... soon is the word... lol
dave-gnfnr2k
I left this board for good once
Banned
Legend

When all I've got is precious time

« Reply #141 on: May 14, 2006, 10:28:09 PM »

Perhaps they will release the best show of the four, or maybe a compilation of the best song performances for a dvd.

Looks like I may have been right with my 10:30 guess? Cheesy

if they are all dressed the same for all four shows im guessing they take the best songs from each nite

This is for BabyGorilla and the people like him.
Before all my posts about subjective matters there should be an IMO before the post. I took this sig down but of course it has to go back up.
killingvector
Legend

Bitches leave

« Reply #142 on: May 14, 2006, 10:28:54 PM »

I meant a one to sale in a best buy or something

If there is one thing that GnR is great at doing, it is recording material and stuffing it in the Vault.

I find that i'm far more powerful and effective when i can celebrate another's way, rather than to wish to own it.
blues rocker
Banned
Rocker

ANGUS YOUNG - AC/DC

« Reply #143 on: May 14, 2006, 10:29:54 PM »

recording for the band, huh...hmm...finally, the band is actually recording something themselves...rather than forcing us to rely on shitty cell phone videos from the crowd
« Last Edit: May 14, 2006, 10:31:39 PM by blues rocker » Logged
alexh0618
« Reply #144 on: May 14, 2006, 10:31:34 PM »

recording for the band, huh...hmm...finally, the band is actually recording something themselves...rather than forcing us to rely on shitty recordings from the crowd

Yea because every band releases every concert to the public a day after the show happened.   Roll Eyes
blues rocker
Banned
Rocker

ANGUS YOUNG - AC/DC

« Reply #145 on: May 14, 2006, 10:32:36 PM »

recording for the band, huh...hmm...finally, the band is actually recording something themselves...rather than forcing us to rely on shitty recordings from the crowd

Yea because every band releases every concert to the public a day after it happened.? ?Roll Eyes

didn't mean for the day after...it would just be nice to have a real recording at some point rather than some shitty cell phone video
dave-gnfnr2k
I left this board for good once
Banned
Legend

When all I've got is precious time

« Reply #146 on: May 14, 2006, 10:32:45 PM »

Yea because every band releases every concert to the public a day after the show happened.? ?Roll Eyes

Pearl Jam does LOL

This is for BabyGorilla and the people like him.
Before all my posts about subjective matters there should be an IMO before the post. I took this sig down but of course it has to go back up.
Neemo
Legend

« Reply #147 on: May 14, 2006, 10:33:33 PM »

www.rosesofvelvet.com if you wanna live chat about this show peace

alexh0618
« Reply #148 on: May 14, 2006, 10:34:22 PM »

Yea because every band releases every concert to the public a day after the show happened.   Roll Eyes

Pearl Jam does LOL

true
axlrosegnr
I have a custom title now!
Legend

« Reply #149 on: May 14, 2006, 10:35:04 PM »

Perhaps they will release the best show of the four, or maybe a compilation of the best song performances for a dvd.

Looks like I may have been right with my 10:30 guess? Cheesy

if they are all dressed the same for all four shows im guessing they take the best songs from each nite

Even if they're not all dressed the same...on my Marilyn Manson DVD's and NIN DVD, they use one audio track (obviously) and different footage from a bunch of different shows, its cool that there is all that footage, but it also gets annoying at some points, when you just want to see one show

Axl is God.
killingvector
Legend

Bitches leave

« Reply #150 on: May 14, 2006, 10:35:25 PM »

Stage is all set up and ready to go. Lights still on in the venue.

I find that i'm far more powerful and effective when i can celebrate another's way, rather than to wish to own it.
speak_truth
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #151 on: May 14, 2006, 10:38:49 PM »

What site was it, that had updates on friday ?
NJ Guns
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #152 on: May 14, 2006, 10:39:46 PM »

Well if I learned anything Friday it's that "Stage is all set up and ready to go" means absolutely nothing.  Axl will show up whenever he damned well pleases.  In the meantime enjoy your Nirvana and Metallica everybody.
1badapple
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #153 on: May 14, 2006, 10:40:02 PM »

What site was it, that had updates on friday ?

anti-music
blues rocker
Banned
Rocker

ANGUS YOUNG - AC/DC

« Reply #154 on: May 14, 2006, 10:40:21 PM »

Yea because every band releases every concert to the public a day after the show happened.? ?Roll Eyes

Pearl Jam does LOL

true

haha...considering gnr's track record in updating their website, i don't see it happeing ?Grin
killingvector
Legend

Bitches leave

« Reply #155 on: May 14, 2006, 10:40:32 PM »

Well if I learned anything Friday it's that "Stage is all set up and ready to go" means absolutely nothing.  Axl will show up whenever he damned well pleases.  In the meantime enjoy your Nirvana and Metallica everybody.

It was just an update. Take it for what it means.

Steel_Angel
« Reply #156 on: May 14, 2006, 10:42:14 PM »

thanks killingvector.
alexh0618
« Reply #157 on: May 14, 2006, 10:44:07 PM »

Pearl Jam does LOL

true

haha...considering gnr's track record in updating their website, i don't see it happeing  Grin

lol yea.  rofl They really need atleast a decent website. Hell, make this the official one.

PS: thanks for all the updates guys  ok
blues rocker
Banned
Rocker

ANGUS YOUNG - AC/DC

« Reply #158 on: May 14, 2006, 10:45:32 PM »

Pearl Jam does LOL

true

haha...considering gnr's track record in updating their website, i don't see it happeing? Grin

lol yea.? rofl They really need atleast a decent website. Hell, make this the official one.

the "official" site still has the logo for the 2002 tour....so sad....the least they could do is add the european dates on there....christ rant
« Last Edit: May 14, 2006, 10:48:11 PM by blues rocker » Logged
TK1
Headliner

« Reply #159 on: May 14, 2006, 10:50:21 PM »

Maybe they will mix up the set list tonight.  I don't think they played Rocket Queen the other night did they?  That was always the great thing about GN'R in the early 90s; they always sort of played what they felt like at a moments notice. 
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 34 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: