Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 06, 2024, 06:36:08 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228551 Posts in 43274 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  TWAT, I.R.S. and Better played in NYC, a coicidence or not?
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All Go Down Print
Author Topic: TWAT, I.R.S. and Better played in NYC, a coicidence or not?  (Read 5525 times)
WARose
Boredom ate us like cancer
Legend

« Reply #40 on: May 13, 2006, 05:02:49 PM »

it was a coincidence.

there was no point in still keeping those songs back after they leaked, so axl decided to play them ok

Psychologically, you could consider this a reunion tour because I`ve managed to find enough pieces of my mind in order to be with you here tonight - - Axl Rose, Chicago 2002
faldor
Legend

I'm Ron Burgundy?

« Reply #41 on: May 13, 2006, 05:15:15 PM »

Yeah I don't know if I'm buying that they were leaked on purpose, but since they were and they've been heard by many of the fans, why not play them?

If you're waiting...don't. Live your life. That's your responsibility not mine. If it were not to happen you won't have missed a thing. If in fact it does you might get something that works for you.
padje
Rocker

Breakdown! (No I mean it... break it all down...)

« Reply #42 on: May 13, 2006, 09:29:10 PM »

Yeah I don't know if I'm buying that they were leaked on purpose, but since they were and they've been heard by many of the fans, why not play them?

If it where for one song, ok, I'd understand... But its 3 songs... Well actually 4 offcourse with CITR. But 3 out of 4 leaks played live... Thats just to much to be a coincidence for me, but hey, I believe in the Judas gospel aswell...
MR W,AXL ROSE
Welsh, and luvin' it
Legend

live,breathe eat GNR.

« Reply #43 on: May 13, 2006, 11:13:02 PM »

lets just pretend we're not 99% sure that the leaks were intentional.do you think that if we didnt get the leaks then they (better,irs,twat) would have not been the ones chosen to be played.has axl thought,right,i cant afford to let any more material be heard so ill have to play the songs that were leaked.

╔═╦╦╦═╦═╗ ╔═╗ ╔═╦═╦═╦═╦═╗
║║║║║║║╚╣ ║║║ ║═║║║╚╣═╣╚╣
╠╗║║║║╠╗║ ║║║ ║╚╣║╠╗║═╬╗║
╚═╩═╩╩╩═╝ ╚╩╝ ╚╩╩═╩═╩═╩═╝
W 23 AXL II
VIP

I like A minor more so than C major

« Reply #44 on: May 13, 2006, 11:13:51 PM »

i think the leaks came from axl's camp, without a doubt
NiGhTrAiN?
Headliner

Where's my Geritol? I need some Ensure

« Reply #45 on: May 13, 2006, 11:49:28 PM »

i think the leaks came from axl's camp, without a doubt

Me too. It was rather contradictory Axl saying that he hadn't listened to the leaks - I mean he would want to learn where they came from,right? But then later while answering to Trunk's question about rumours he said he had to keep up on them because otherwise it would be a lot worse. Add to that the fact that while commenting on the leaks he said ppl would hear the solo and say someone else wrote them because they don't like the ppl who's playing it, etc - Eh has Axl been reading the forums ? How does he know? I find it odd he doesn't know Baz  is doing a reality show on TV but knows about that.
Anyways, when he said that some songs are still shuffling around CD 1 and 2 I said BINGO
If ya know what I mean
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: