Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 07, 2024, 03:22:24 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228555 Posts in 43275 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  we have a new guitar player!!!!
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 42 Go Down Print
Author Topic: we have a new guitar player!!!!  (Read 123160 times)
badapple81
« Reply #40 on: May 06, 2006, 07:54:02 AM »

Nobody can put a dampener on this! GN'R are playing in 6 days! Axl is back and rocking! Even Izzy might jam for a song! Chinese Democracy is coming! Finally all these years of waiting and reading the negativity... its all going to be over. There is no room for negativity here anymore!
14 years of silence
Headliner

I'm a llama!

« Reply #41 on: May 06, 2006, 07:54:55 AM »

Does anybody know what Axl directly after he said "We have a new guitarist but I'm not gonna say who it is" everyone starts talking at once and Axl says something like "It's not (inaudible)". DOES ANYONE KNOW WHAT HE SAID?Huh

Which part does Axl say they have a new guitarist?
nesquick
\m/
Banned
Legend

Richard Fortus, the phenomenon

« Reply #42 on: May 06, 2006, 07:55:46 AM »

Part 1 I think.

Here today... waiting for Chinese Democracy
russtcb
Takin' Care Of Business In A Flash
Legend

« Reply #43 on: May 06, 2006, 07:55:50 AM »

Nobody can put a dampener on this! GN'R are playing in 6 days! Axl is back and rocking! Even Izzy might jam for a song! Chinese Democracy is coming! Finally all these years of waiting and reading the negativity... its all going to be over. There is no room for negativity here anymore!

These are great days to be a Guns N' Roses fan. I AM PROUD!

"It's harder to live with the truth about you than to live with the lies about me"
https://www.youtube.com/infectiousgroovepodcast
Irish rose
Rocker

You're Gonna Die!!

« Reply #44 on: May 06, 2006, 07:56:17 AM »

I can barely make anything out of that mp3..

Still really lookin forward to finding out who it is

"I thought I had an appetite for destruction, but all I wanted was a club sandwich"
CAFC Nick
VIP

I don't know just what I should do...

« Reply #45 on: May 06, 2006, 07:59:02 AM »

We have to wait until the 12th at least to decide whether or not this is a good thing.
speed-stone
Banned
Rocker

...i fell in love and baby...

« Reply #46 on: May 06, 2006, 08:00:33 AM »

We have to wait until the 12th at least to decide whether or not this is a good thing.

it will be, and it will blow everything away. guns n' roses will never have sounded better. smoking

edit: i can't even begin to describe how fucking awesome and historic this is! a new guitar player in guns n' roses, a monster (in a good way) not yet seen and tonight barely heard is about to be unleashed upon us! no wonder it has taken four years! Grin i love the developments in guns n' roses, the pieces fall into place so perfectly! axl, you're a genius! Grin
« Last Edit: May 06, 2006, 08:04:16 AM by speed-stone » Logged

i see the light at the end, but everytime i take a step, it gets dim... tell me is this hell we're living in? if so, heaven's gotta be better, but if we're hellbound, whatever, it's going down.
russtcb
Legend

« Reply #47 on: May 06, 2006, 08:05:54 AM »

it will be, and it will blow everything away. guns n' roses will never have sounded better. smoking

edit: i can't even begin to describe how fucking awesome and historic this is! a new guitar player in guns n' roses, a monster (in a good way) not yet seen and tonight barely heard is about to be unleashed upon us! no wonder it has taken four years! Grin i love the developments in guns n' roses, the pieces fall into place so perfectly! axl, you're a genius! Grin

Damn straight.................I think the buzz coming off these NYC shows is gonna be fuckin huge!

"It's harder to live with the truth about you than to live with the lies about me"
14 years of silence
Headliner

I'm a llama!

« Reply #48 on: May 06, 2006, 08:06:20 AM »

Does anybody know what Axl directly after he said "We have a new guitarist but I'm not gonna say who it is" everyone starts talking at once and Axl says something like "It's not (inaudible)". DOES ANYONE KNOW WHAT HE SAID?Huh

Which part does Axl say they have a new guitarist?

Is it when Axl is on the phone or in the studio?
TOPGUNner
Rocker

Gonna call the president...

« Reply #49 on: May 06, 2006, 08:08:03 AM »

I could care less who the 3rd guitarist is now that Axl has said Izzy might stop and check in. That's freakin' awesome.

And as far as the audio for the 3rd guitarist, he could easily be throwing his voice to confuse listeners. 6 more days and we'll know

Got a one way ticket on your last chance ride
Got a one way ticket to your suicide
nesquick
\m/
Banned
Legend

Richard Fortus, the phenomenon

« Reply #50 on: May 06, 2006, 09:30:40 AM »

It seems it's not Batio in fact because he is on tour right now, and for a long time http://www.angelo.com/current_shows.html

Here today... waiting for Chinese Democracy
killingvector
Legend

Bitches leave

« Reply #51 on: May 06, 2006, 09:33:15 AM »

It definitely sounds like Batio to me too. He doesn't look like a fucking robot or a fucking Alien, wich is already a good point, but he definitely sounds like a fucking machine too, and you can already hear it on the little Nightrain rehearsal clip. I can tell you he even sounds more like a machine than Buckethead. I don't understand Axl's obession of getting a shredder in GNR. He is going to the wall a second time after the Buckethead fiasco. This is a terrible, terrible news if it's Mr Batio.

Ladies and Gentlemen, here is probably the 3rd guitar player (if it's him):
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BMv74rICf1I&search=batio

Thanks Axl to turn GNR into a stupid speed trash metal shredd guitar band. You'll hear the fans reaction to this joke very soon.

LOL. Actually that four necked guitar was stolen soon after he used it. Batio was really pissed off about it and hasn't used it since.

Batio is doing some clincs right now, if he is in fact not in the band. Someone could check if he showed up or not.

I posted these last night; these are clinics not shows...lol

Tuesday May 9th, 2006

Michael Angelo Batio guitar clinic at:

Crossroads Music
216 W. Main St
Lebanon, Indiana 46052
317-514-1412

----------------------------------------------------------------

Wednesday May 10th, 2006

Greensburg Guitars & More
232 North Broadway
Greensburg, Indiana 47240
(812)663-2845

Thursday May 11th, 2006

Willis Music
Jefferson Mall
D-692 4801 Outer Loop Road
Louisville, Kentucky 40219
(502)966-2424

Friday May 12th, 2006

Willis Music - Florence
1176 Mall Road
Florence, Kentucky 41042
(859)525-6050

« Last Edit: May 06, 2006, 09:35:20 AM by killingvector » Logged

I find that i'm far more powerful and effective when i can celebrate another's way, rather than to wish to own it.
russtcb
Legend

« Reply #52 on: May 06, 2006, 09:34:02 AM »

It seems it's not Batio in fact because he is on tour right now, and for a long time http://www.angelo.com/current_shows.html

The band thats opening is supposed to be on tour as well.

Scabbie
Legend

Time is relative

« Reply #53 on: May 06, 2006, 09:38:36 AM »

Happy now?

Whoever the guitarist is, you need to give him a chance in GN'R before casting judgement.

Here today...ready to rock
MR.BROWNSTONE
Sir Post-a-lot
Legend

I'm a supreme Guns N' Roses fan.

« Reply #54 on: May 06, 2006, 09:38:40 AM »

Axl has said Izzy might stop and check in. That's freakin' awesome.

/quote]

Yeah that would be cool to see Izzy stop in at a few dates. It's nice to see they are getting along again. I'm sure the other member in the band won't care if Izzy did a few shows. ?We just have to wait to the 12th to see who the 3rd player is. ?

12-6-02,5-12-06,5-14-06,5-15-06,5-17-06,11-5-06,11-10-06,11-13-06,11-24-06
1-28-10,10-28-11,10-29-11,11-17-11,11-20-11,11-26-11,12-30-11,12-31-11,2-12-12
2-23-12,2-24-12,2-27-12,3-12-12,11-23/24-12
killingvector
Legend

Bitches leave

« Reply #55 on: May 06, 2006, 09:42:17 AM »

Happy now?

Whoever the guitarist is, you need to give him a chance in GN'R before casting judgement.

I think MAB would cancel these clinics and shows immediately if he was offered a spot in Guns. I hope he wasn't.

I find that i'm far more powerful and effective when i can celebrate another's way, rather than to wish to own it.
jimmythegent
Legend

Live!! From Burning Hills, Wellington...

« Reply #56 on: May 06, 2006, 10:30:42 AM »

Batio fuckin sucks , I sure hope it's not him.? I don't know what Axl's infatuation is with these shredding guitarist. GNR is a rock n' roll band, it just seems to go against everything that is GNR.? Axl always stressed in the past how GNR was not metal but rock n' roll? that it was blues oriented . If it is indeed batio that joined GNR it is going to be a huge blow towards the credibility of the band .? Axl would be better off visiting clubs? and searching for an unknown that can make a name for himself in this new band.? This band needs an unknown that we can grow to love . We need a young hungry kid? that is ready to take over the world? ?not some old untalented fart that prefers a circus act routine over writing great melodic riffs.

great post - Axl needs a young hotshot rather than some tired old has-been

"Dive in and find the monkey!"
duga
VIP

If you're not a rock star - at least act like one

« Reply #57 on: May 06, 2006, 10:34:39 AM »

Batio fuckin sucks , I sure hope it's not him.  I don't know what Axl's infatuation is with these shredding guitarist. GNR is a rock n' roll band, it just seems to go against everything that is GNR.  Axl always stressed in the past how GNR was not metal but rock n' roll  that it was blues oriented . If it is indeed batio that joined GNR it is going to be a huge blow towards the credibility of the band .  Axl would be better off visiting clubs  and searching for an unknown that can make a name for himself in this new band.  This band needs an unknown that we can grow to love . We need a young hungry kid  that is ready to take over the world   not some old untalented fart that prefers a circus act routine over writing great melodic riffs.

great post - Axl needs a young hotshot rather than some tired old has-been

Kinda like Ozzy and his guitarists (Roads, Lee and Wylde).

Stockholm 2006, Oslo 2010, Maryland 2016, Stockholm 2017, Gothenburg 2018

Power to the people, peace out and blame Canada
CAFC Nick
VIP

I don't know just what I should do...

« Reply #58 on: May 06, 2006, 10:35:16 AM »

Zakk Wylde is such an amazing guitarist. Its really unfortunate it didn't work out between him and Axl a few years back.
D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« Reply #59 on: May 06, 2006, 10:36:12 AM »

HOw bout

Izzy Stradlin?

Axl said he may show up.

Who Says You Can't Go Home to HTGTH?
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 42 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: