Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 26, 2024, 03:15:32 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228109 Posts in 43260 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  GN'R On Tour!
| | |-+  North America 2006
| | | |-+  New York ticket market
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 24 Go Down Print
Author Topic: New York ticket market  (Read 105051 times)
jtopicz1
Opening Act

I'm a llama!

« Reply #120 on: April 22, 2006, 01:41:32 PM »

Anybody? Will pay however you prefer! IM me or email me yor offers. Looking to do this today! I can also help you get a great hotel for just over $100 / nt (Roosevelt), right next to Grand Central Station, for your help!
Jim
FriendluvsAxl
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #121 on: April 22, 2006, 01:50:57 PM »

Jim, are you willing to pick them up on the day of the concert, like meet at Mustang Harrys?
jtopicz1
Opening Act

I'm a llama!

« Reply #122 on: April 22, 2006, 01:53:16 PM »

FriendluvsAxl,

I would prefer having them in hand before leaving, since it's kind of an expensive trip, and not having something finalized makes me nervous, however I could do an in person pickup if necessary!!

Jim

PM me or email me and let me know!! Thanks you so much!
demonscars
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #123 on: April 22, 2006, 02:20:49 PM »

I'm still looking to trade my 1 floor for the 15th to a ticket anywhere on the 12th.  Please PM me.
njmetalhead
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #124 on: April 22, 2006, 02:28:43 PM »

I sold mine for face on Ebay, which was by far the best deal there.? They sold in like 3 minutes, if that.

If anybody still needs tickets, hit up illusionone!

Yea, this guy told me the tickets were mine! ?I told him I would pay right away with paypal and then 5 minutes later he said he put them up on ebay for me and gave me the listing number and said he didn't tell anyone else??? ? WHAT THE FUCK!!!!! ?By the time I got to the auction to buy them, they were already sold!!!!!!! ?LIKE THE WHOLE WORLD WASN'T ON EBAY LOOKING FOR GNR TIX...COME ON MAN! HOW STUPID ARE YOU?Huh

He said he thought it was me that bought them.....THAT JUST NOT FUCKING RIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!
WHY WOULD YOU AGREE TO SELL THEM TO ME AND THEN TURN AROUND 5 MINUTES LATER AND PUT THEM ON EBAY???

I ASKED HIM IF HE COULD EXPLAIN THE SITUATION TO THE EBAY BUYER AND TELL THEM THE TIX WERE ALREADY SOLD, BUT HE STILL HAS NOT ?RESPONDED TO ME.....I WON'T HOLD MY BREATH!

NOW I HAVE TO SPEND A TON OF MONEY TO FIND TICKETS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THANKS ALOT MR. WHAT IS IT MAN!!!! ?YOU ROYALLY SCREWED ME!

I SERIOUSLY DOUBT THAT ANYONE CAN FIND ME TICKETS FOR $155 LIKE MR. WHATISITMAN'S PRICE, SO I'M FUCKED ALL AROUND! ?

Mr.Intensity
Banned
Legend

Intensity, Integrity, Intelligence

« Reply #125 on: April 22, 2006, 02:49:50 PM »

I sold mine for face on Ebay, which was by far the best deal there.? They sold in like 3 minutes, if that.

Yea, this guy told me the tickets were mine! ?I told him I would pay right away with paypal and then 5 minutes later he said he put them up on ebay for me and gave me the listing number and said he didn't tell anyone else??? ? WHAT THE FUCK!!!!! ?By the time I got to the auction to buy them, they were already sold!!!!!!! ?LIKE THE WHOLE WORLD WASN'T ON EBAY LOOKING FOR GNR TIX...COME ON MAN! HOW STUPID ARE YOU?Huh

He said he thought it was me that bought them.....THAT JUST NOT FUCKING RIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!
WHY WOULD YOU AGREE TO SELL THEM TO ME AND THEN TURN AROUND 5 MINUTES LATER AND PUT THEM ON EBAY???

I ASKED HIM IF HE COULD EXPLAIN THE SITUATION TO THE EBAY BUYER AND TELL THEM THE TIX WERE ALREADY SOLD, BUT HE STILL HAS NOT ?RESPONDED TO ME.....I WON'T HOLD MY BREATH!

I SERIOUSLY DOUBT THAT ANYONE CAN FIND ME TICKETS FOR $155 LIKE MR. WHATISITMAN'S PRICE, SO I'M FUCKED ALL AROUND! ?

Wow... now that was intense, I sold you two face value tickets yesterday when I called you. My name is Justin, remember? Check your pm's, I am all out of face value tickets, but found one guy who is reasonable.

thebends9
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #126 on: April 22, 2006, 03:11:13 PM »

I have an extra floor ticket to the show on the 15th. Im looking to trade it for a ticket to see Tool on may 19th if anyone happens to have an extra.
jimb0
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #127 on: April 22, 2006, 03:48:36 PM »

I had some one that said "let's trade!" but they don't seem to be getting back to me   Sad

But if they don't get back to me I'll

I have  3 tickets for the 15th

I want to trade for 3 tickets for the 14th

-this whole surprise two shows is the biggest curveball with tickets i've ever had to go through  Sad I hope I can get a deal like this. 

But at least more Gunners get to see the show  Undecided 

« Last Edit: April 22, 2006, 04:01:00 PM by jimb0 » Logged
dave-gnfnr2k
I left this board for good once
Banned
Legend

When all I've got is precious time

« Reply #128 on: April 22, 2006, 06:28:53 PM »

what show do u want

This is for BabyGorilla and the people like him.
Before all my posts about subjective matters there should be an IMO before the post. I took this sig down but of course it has to go back up.
Mr.Intensity
Banned
Legend

« Reply #129 on: April 22, 2006, 06:34:59 PM »

what show do u want

She's looking for any but the 17th I think (I sold her two at face for that day)... hook her up, I made the mistake of actually selling all my extras, now I got some extra friends that want to go.... and I'm all out. hihi
« Last Edit: April 22, 2006, 06:37:01 PM by Mr.Intensity » Logged
AxlGunner
VIP

Ryu says: I am NOT a llama!

« Reply #130 on: April 22, 2006, 06:46:42 PM »

Hey guys,

i have 2 mezz1 tickets for the 14th that i'm looking to trade for 2 floor tickets for the same show.

anyone interested?

also, i'm looking for 1 or2 extra tickets to EITHER friday, sun, or monday show. let me know, thanks!!

now you know me better
holland_49
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #131 on: April 22, 2006, 07:00:12 PM »

I'm looking for 2 tickets either the 12th or 14th, doesn't matter which section, I just wanna be there!

PM or email me at holland_49@yahoo.com    Thanks mates!
jemin
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #132 on: April 22, 2006, 07:31:15 PM »

Hey guys,

i have 2 mezz1 tickets for the 14th that i'm looking to trade for 2 floor tickets for the same show.

anyone interested?

also, i'm looking for 1 or2 extra tickets to EITHER friday, sun, or monday show. let me know, thanks!!

Are you still wanting to trade the 12th mezz for floor as well?
Chief
Legend

« Reply #133 on: April 22, 2006, 08:25:02 PM »

Looks like i may have 1 extra for the 12th. Please PM me if you are interested. thanks,

"That game was gay on gay violence!"

Visit my GNR site Welcome to the Jungle:
http://qfg2.info/gnr.html
prairie
Headliner

www.gnrtv.com - All GNR, all the time.

« Reply #134 on: April 22, 2006, 10:03:04 PM »

I have 2 floor tickets for the 15th.  I would like to trade for the 14th, can anyone help?

At www.gnrtv.com, it's all GNR videos, all the time.  Plus a few other goodies.

I'm not interested in petty online fights with strangers.  I'm here for fun, if my post has upset you - Sorry.
phreakofnature
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #135 on: April 22, 2006, 10:35:05 PM »

Hey everyone, well looks like I missed out on all the presale stuff.  I would like to fly in from vegas, if anyone can hook me up with 1 or 2 tickets for any show let me know. 

Thank you in advance, and would love to meet up with fellow gunners before the show.  How much were face value anyway?
buaawwww
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #136 on: April 22, 2006, 11:13:45 PM »

I am desperately looking for 4 tickets, GA or 1st Mezz, for either the Sunday night 5/14 show or the Wed. night 5/17 show.  I will pay face value + whatever surcharges you incurred in your order.  I am desperate to go to one of these nights (and if 4 are not available then I would gladly take 2).

Please help and PM me and I will email you IMMEDIATELY!!!!

Thanks very much.
Mr.Intensity
Banned
Legend

« Reply #137 on: April 22, 2006, 11:24:59 PM »

I am desperately looking for 4 tickets, GA or 1st Mezz, for either the Sunday night 5/14 show or the Wed. night 5/17 show.? I will pay face value + whatever surcharges you incurred in your order.? I am desperate to go to one of these nights (and if 4 are not available then I would gladly take 2).

Please help and PM me and I will email you IMMEDIATELY!!!!

Thanks very much.

What are your favorite guns n roses songs?Huh
Oliver
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #138 on: April 23, 2006, 12:36:42 AM »

I have 1 Mezz2 ticket for the Wednesday show and I would like to trade it for any Monday ticket. PM me.

jtopicz1
Opening Act

I'm a llama!

« Reply #139 on: April 23, 2006, 01:12:09 AM »

Still need tickets for the 14th. Two of them any section! I am desperate and already have my flight and hotel booked Sad

Jim
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 24 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: