Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 22, 2024, 10:20:14 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228098 Posts in 43259 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Eddie Trunk speak ''we hit the town until 6AM. Axl looked great ''
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4  All Go Down Print
Author Topic: Eddie Trunk speak ''we hit the town until 6AM. Axl looked great ''  (Read 12414 times)
The Dog
Legend

« Reply #40 on: May 07, 2006, 09:04:20 PM »

no photo's hmmm im sad really '
id liked to have seen the two of them baz an axl in a pic.oh well so much for dat huh.

That's what I mean...no photos, yet people will somehow try and be dicks and sneak videocameras and digital cameras into Hammerstein, and it's gonna set Axl off and he'll walk off the stage. We can't have this

If something like that did happen, the dude with the camera/vid recorder is going to get his ASS beat in.  While not nearly as good as a GNR show, it would be entertaining enough to see some dipshit get beaten to a bloody pulp by an enraged GNR crowd.

"You're the worst character ever Towelie."
ShotgunBlues1978
« Reply #41 on: May 08, 2006, 04:05:43 AM »

no photo's hmmm im sad really '
id liked to have seen the two of them baz an axl in a pic.oh well so much for dat huh.

That's what I mean...no photos, yet people will somehow try and be dicks and sneak videocameras and digital cameras into Hammerstein, and it's gonna set Axl off and he'll walk off the stage. We can't have this

If something like that did happen, the dude with the camera/vid recorder is going to get his ASS beat in.  While not nearly as good as a GNR show, it would be entertaining enough to see some dipshit get beaten to a bloody pulp by an enraged GNR crowd.

If that happened, a good way to add insult to injury would be for someone to snatch his camera, video him getting his ass kicked and post it online  hihi
TOPGUNner
Rocker

Gonna call the president...

« Reply #42 on: May 08, 2006, 05:25:57 AM »

Now that's funny!!! beer

Got a one way ticket on your last chance ride
Got a one way ticket to your suicide
anythinggoes
« Reply #43 on: May 08, 2006, 05:33:38 AM »

what i cant understand is why there is nothing about Axl doing a 90+ minute interview/chat on the radio on google news i thought all the news sites would be buzzing about it does anyone apart from the forums know about this
TOPGUNner
Rocker

« Reply #44 on: May 08, 2006, 05:35:52 AM »

what i cant understand is why there is nothing about Axl doing a 90+ minute interview/chat on the radio on google news i thought all the news sites would be buzzing about it does anyone apart from the forums know about this

Axl gets very little attention besides what goes around on the internet. I never heard anything on the radio, like on the KROCK concert calander about Guns and Roses at Hammerstein, it's never been on the news, etc.

The internet keeps him alive.

anythinggoes
« Reply #45 on: May 08, 2006, 05:55:18 AM »

Axl gets very little attention besides what goes around on the internet. I never heard anything on the radio, like on the KROCK concert calander about Guns and Roses at Hammerstein, it's never been on the news, etc.

i was going to start a topic about that last week but for sone reason decided against it basically Where Would GNR be without the Internet. thought it might have made some discussion but never mind
Dr_Sweden
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #46 on: May 08, 2006, 11:11:39 AM »

I read about in a swedish paper
Lara
I Finck therefore I am
Legend

« Reply #47 on: May 08, 2006, 12:41:02 PM »

Does anyone know if Trunk has uploaded anything more already???
How many days does it take him to get some sleep and recover?  rant
Nighteyes
VIP

« Reply #48 on: May 08, 2006, 01:05:33 PM »

I read about in a swedish paper

which one?when?

shit happens when you party naked
February
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #49 on: May 08, 2006, 02:15:42 PM »

How many days does it take him to get some sleep and recover?? rant

My fellings exactly, that guy needs 48 h of sleap?? i want the last 15 min
BLS-Pride
Jack Daniel's drinkin'
Banned
Legend

Roses of Velvet Mother Fuckers.

« Reply #50 on: May 08, 2006, 02:17:00 PM »

How many days does it take him to get some sleep and recover?  rant

He is actually a pretty busy guy.

www.rosesofvelvet.com
[BLS-Pride] 10:16 pm: ron - lemmy is god.. agreed?
[Bumblefoot] 10:16 pm: Lemmy created God.
Hatts
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #51 on: May 08, 2006, 02:20:07 PM »

I'm really curious what happened after the radio thing.

Hatts

"If I thought that I was crazy well i guess i'd have more fun."
Nighteyes
VIP

« Reply #52 on: May 08, 2006, 02:21:33 PM »

^
Yeah,me too.
I hope Eddie writes something about it  drool

shit happens when you party naked
boston
Rocker

diytvrocks.com

« Reply #53 on: May 08, 2006, 03:18:23 PM »

i definetly wouldn't be suprised if they got a sneak peak of chidem

D.I.Y. TV SITE LINK

http://www.diytvrocks.com
CAFC Nick
VIP

I don't know just what I should do...

« Reply #54 on: May 08, 2006, 03:28:02 PM »

i definetly wouldn't be suprised if they got a sneak peak of chidem

Its not ready yet  confused
anythinggoes
« Reply #55 on: May 09, 2006, 03:57:42 AM »

bit more o f an update from eddies site not much

More Axl/G&R stuff! Peter and Ace.

Just added some recap stuff in the Radio section** of this site. Getting hammered about Axl Rose's exclusive visit to the show, sorry I can't respond to all of you personally, it has been that crazy. Lot's of press and more news soon.

Few things to clear up:

I was able to go an extra hour with Axl because Q104 allowed me to! I can not do that every week without their permission!

This audio is can NOT be broadcast without permission! It is the property of Eddie Trunk and KGB Radio. We will be offering this show to stations as a special broadcast, please contact us for details.

A few have said we were to soft on Axl. Probably not the best time to hammer the guy and chase him out of the studio after he selected my show to break over a decade of silence. Many have emailed and said this was the best radio they ever heard and I say thanks for that. It was a hang, not a grilling. We got a ton of great stories and news from him and he stayed more than 2 hours because he was having fun and was relaxed. We still addressed all the rumours and much more, but it was all about how we did it, otherwise he would have bailed in 5 minutes I'm sure. My goal was to create a comfortable environment and serve the audience which I'm pretty sure we did in a big way (my guests also played a huge role in this!).

More news soon and yes the entire audio will soon be available on this site. What is posted online is not complete and the fun is hearing the build up, Axl's phone call, then his arrival in the studio! It's coming soon I promise.

Don't forget this show originally started as a Supergroup special. VH1's new show will air 5/21 at 10PM and air every Sunday after. Once you watch the show tune to VH1 Classic after and see a special post show I host with the guys.

Interviewed Ace and Peter for VH1 last week, both are doing great. Peter just finished his new solo CD he hopes to have out by the end of the year. Ace is auditioning some musicians and may do some shows later in the year. No new CD just yet. You will see portions of these interviews during VH1's Rock Honors show 5/31 at 9PM.

http://www.eddietrunk.com/blogarticle.php?columns_id=800

Not even sure where to start. The response from Axl Rose's visit to my studio has been unreal. There have already been stories in USA Today, The NY Daily News, MTV News, Billboard.com, Yahoo and countless others. This really was a historic night and one I will always remember. Thanks to all the guests that night, especially Axl who was a great sport and honored me by chosing to break his silence with my show. You will read much about this visit no doubt on all sorts of outlets. We are also going to be offering this entire show for broadcast as a special, so PDs please contact me through this site if interested. Now for a recap of what was said: * The new album will be out in the Fall * This new tour is being done because the timing is right and it's on Axl's terms. The last tour ended because he didn't feel it was right but it did help to soldify the band. * He would not announce the new lead guitarist. It is rumoured to be Derek Trucks * There was never an original lineup reunion in the works. * He is still close with Izzy * Chinese Democracy will be a single CD * He lived in China for a brief time Axl looked in great shape. Still has the braided hair. No photos were permitted. He told a ton of hysterical rock and roll road stories over the two plus hours he spent with us. He also called the show prior to coming in and let us hear the band over his cell phone. Mike Piazza called and the air was cleared over me leaking the new music a few years ago. After we left the studio I joined Axl and all my guests at a private club for a few drinks. Truly a night I will always remember to say the least. Thanks to Scott Ian, Sebastian Bach, Chris Jerricho & Don Jaimison, and of course W Axl Rose for making history on the Eddie Trunk Show! I'll spend some time talking more about this and taking your calls and reaction on this weeks show. More updates soon.
« Last Edit: May 09, 2006, 04:01:13 AM by anythinggoes » Logged
axls#2
Fire, fire, fire
VIP

« Reply #56 on: May 09, 2006, 04:32:25 AM »

i was going to start a topic about that last week but for sone reason decided against it basically Where Would GNR be without the Internet. thought it might have made some discussion but never mind

That's a really good question.? I think i'm gonna jack it....Jack the question that is.

What Goes around comes around!
TOPGUNner
Rocker

« Reply #57 on: May 09, 2006, 05:40:57 AM »

Derek Trucks? That would make a bit of sense because he did party with those guys a little while back...and that dude from Derek Trucks was the one who said Chinese Democracy was going to be a 3 CD set, which we now know is not true...hmmmm...

snooze72
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #58 on: May 09, 2006, 07:09:04 AM »

Derek Trucks? That would make a bit of sense because he did party with those guys a little while back...and that dude from Derek Trucks was the one who said Chinese Democracy was going to be a 3 CD set, which we now know is not true...hmmmm...

He parties with him in LA, too.   But I guess if Eddie wasn't so busy, he could have checked the DTB website to see Trucks performing overseas with Clapton and not rehearsing with Axl that night, and conflicting dates in the future.  (Doesn't he have interns for that?)
Barbie567
Rocker

I must be losin' my mind - are you blind?

« Reply #59 on: May 09, 2006, 03:38:41 PM »

He parties with him in LA, too.? ?But I guess if Eddie wasn't so busy, he could have checked the DTB website to see Trucks performing overseas with Clapton and not rehearsing with Axl that night, and conflicting dates in the future.? (Doesn't he have interns for that?)

Well, just for something to think about, when BFMV was announced as the opener, they were scheduled to play other dates on different websites. 

And not to sound like a moron, but who's Derek Trucks...?
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4  All Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: