Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 22, 2024, 09:48:03 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228098 Posts in 43259 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Eddie Trunk speak ''we hit the town until 6AM. Axl looked great ''
Pages: [1] 2 3 4  All Go Down Print
Author Topic: Eddie Trunk speak ''we hit the town until 6AM. Axl looked great ''  (Read 12404 times)
KIKO2K6
Happy as a Pig in Shit
VIP

I am a ''ROCKER''

« on: May 07, 2006, 02:19:08 AM »

Wow, not even sure where to begin. It has been an amazing week that ended with one of the most incredibly special nights of radio in my 23 year career. I always preach that I do a different type of radio show and you never know what will happen, and last night backes that up BIG TIME! It is all over the web and news that Axl Rose picked my show to break a silence of over a decade. Sure Axl has done some very small interviews in the past, but this was a 2 1/2 hour hang with me, Sebastian Bach, Scott Ian and Chris Jerricho. When he walked into the studio to join us everyone was almost speachless for a second. There is WAY to much to talk about and cover. From how and why it happened, to what happened off the air, to what happened after the radio show ended and we hit the town until 6AM. Axl looked great and was totally cool. His only request was no photos, which is why none exist online. So much to tell you guys and I will post in much more detail very soon. In all honesty I am just completely wiped out and need some time to chill on all this. I also spent all day Friday with Ace Frehley, Peter Criss and Scott Travis of Judas Priest. I'll also tell you about that soon. Also, I know there is audio all over the web, most of it incomplete. I have every second of this show and it will be posted eventually in it's true form on this site. PLEASE BE AWARE ANY NON AUTHORIZED BROADCAST OF ANY PART OF THIS SHOW IS NOT PROHIBITED! IF YOU ARE A RADIO STATION INTERESTED IN THIS AUDIO PLEASE CONTACT ME THROUGH THIS SITE! THIS IS EXCLUSIVE COPYWRITTEN MATERIAL THAT IS THE PROPERTY OF EDDIE TRUNK AND KGB RADIO NETWORKS!
I was the first to play the new music years ago, and now the first to have an in depth interview with the legend himself! Still can't get your local station to broadcast my show? LET THEM KNOW ABOUT IT! You would have heard this live!!
It was also great to clear the air and any tension with Axl between me and Mike Piazza over the leak. Mike actually called in and Axl was cool. I can not say THANK YOU enough to Sebastian Bach for making this all possible! Bas and I spent a couple days together doing radio and TV in support of the new Supergroup show and told me he would get this to happen and he did. Simply put this would never have happened with out Bas, I owe you big time bro! Much more to come about this historic night as soon as I get some sleep and recover. Axl, thank you for this incredible exclusive and for being so cool and hanging. Who knows, maybe we will do it again soon......much more coming very soon to this site exclusively!

www.eddietrunk.com/blog.php

The New Interpretation of a Masterwerk!!!!

http://www.angelfire.com/art2/kikoalbuquerque/

Chinese Democracy Starts....sometime between now and November 25th !
KeVoRkIaN
VIP

Resident Doctor

« Reply #1 on: May 07, 2006, 02:32:56 AM »

Nice! Thanks for posting - seems Axl is in good spirits again!

NEW MEMBERS: CLICK ON THIS PAGE! http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/flash/posting.php

Starts Now is An Understatement!!!!!!
F*ck Fear
VIP

Getcha Pull!

« Reply #2 on: May 07, 2006, 03:31:37 AM »

That's way cool. I wonder why he doesn't like photos though?

11/29/2002 Toronto Canada
11/15/2006 Toronto Canada
01/24/2010 Hamilton Canada
11/28/2011 Hamilton Canada
07/15/2013 Toronto Canada
godiva
« Reply #3 on: May 07, 2006, 03:45:09 AM »

thank you for posting. Looking forward to the rest of it!  ok
Brody
« Reply #4 on: May 07, 2006, 04:37:40 AM »

Cause every time theres a new photo of him theres 100 people speculating whether he had surgery or if he got new hair extensions and so on!!
leesixxrose
Banned
VIP

I love Kiki

« Reply #5 on: May 07, 2006, 04:40:49 AM »

Cause every time theres a new photo of him theres 100 people speculating whether he had surgery or if he got new hair extensions and so on!!

i seriously doubt it... but he shouldnt have surgery or new hair extensions if he doesnt want people to specultate on it!
Origen
« Reply #6 on: May 07, 2006, 04:53:35 AM »

He cannot stop photos getting taken of him, when the tour starts what is he going to say "To all the press and you couple of thousands of people could you please not take any photos"

Shame there isn't any photos or any new stories in the blog.
Agno
Rocker

I'm a llama!

« Reply #7 on: May 07, 2006, 05:04:55 AM »

Matbe he got his braids out and wan't to be a suprise on the first New York show   ok
godiva
« Reply #8 on: May 07, 2006, 05:15:14 AM »

Then he'll have to stay in all week, and not go out. I think he just didn't want the guys to take his picture in the studio, because he wouldn't like the distraction. If they went out till 6 in a public place, people might have snapped a few pictures anyway.
Mandy.
Bitch Queen
Legend

« Reply #9 on: May 07, 2006, 06:05:48 AM »

That was one of the longest interviews Axl's ever done! Eddie is one lucky guy.
Alan
VIP

use your head

« Reply #10 on: May 07, 2006, 09:35:43 AM »

it was more like a bunch of guys joking around than an interview really.

Whoever is telling the story, if enough people read and believe something and there is no argument to the contrary, then it becomes accepted as gospel. - Del James
Nighteyes
VIP

« Reply #11 on: May 07, 2006, 09:36:53 AM »

it was more like a bunch of guys joking around than an interview really.

That's what I liked about it  Smiley

shit happens when you party naked
Scabbie
Legend

Time is relative

« Reply #12 on: May 07, 2006, 09:37:56 AM »

Matbe he got his braids out and wan't to be a suprise on the first New York show? ?ok

Given Baz's reference to 'Dread Zepplin' I think thats unlikely!

Here today...ready to rock
ChinDem04
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #13 on: May 07, 2006, 11:08:14 AM »

I agree this whole interview wasnt really an interview, I think to all the listeners and the people here on this board among others, were completely surpirsed as to what happened the other night. To put it frankly, this wasnt characteristic of Axl Rose, unfortunatly to say. It was a good thing that it happened and I think everybody who witnessed it have a different feel for him now. This is the time for W.A.R.! I dont know much about what Axl supposedly has in terms of mental ailments or depression/manic, whatever, but its more like sometimes, your trying to fit the square block into the circle hole. When your on a good trip like Axl was the other night, its more like fitting the square peg through the square hole. Welcome back Axl Rose and the rest of Guns n' Fuckin Roses!!!  peace
jimb0
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #14 on: May 07, 2006, 11:11:27 AM »

Matbe he got his braids out and wan't to be a suprise on the first New York show   ok

Given Baz's reference to 'Dread Zepplin' I think thats unlikely!

I love their video
Pinball Wizard
VIP

Hey, Apple!

« Reply #15 on: May 07, 2006, 11:21:36 AM »

Because they steal our souls, that's why! hihi

Hatts
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #16 on: May 07, 2006, 11:44:32 AM »

That was seriously the coolest fucking axl rose interview ever.  I think it rocks that people can hear him talk just like a regular human being.  Axl rocks.  Can't fucking wait for the 14th brothers!

Hatts

"If I thought that I was crazy well i guess i'd have more fun."
leesixxrose
Banned
VIP

I love Kiki

« Reply #17 on: May 07, 2006, 12:11:18 PM »

Because they steal our souls, that's why! hihi

lol maybe yoda told him that...
blaqktiger
Guitars Suck
Rocker

The only man to pull off a Red Suit - BfoOt

« Reply #18 on: May 07, 2006, 12:15:41 PM »

Excellent  Smiley

07-06-2006 -- Hammersmith Apollo.
11-06-2006 -- Donington Park.
30-07-2006 -- Wembley Arena.

www.robinfinck.com
horsey
Legend

axl rockz my world !

« Reply #19 on: May 07, 2006, 01:08:02 PM »

no photo's hmmm im sad really '
id liked to have seen the two of them baz an axl in a pic.oh well so much for dat huh.

the one an only horsey !
Pages: [1] 2 3 4  All Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: