Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 24, 2024, 09:03:56 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228100 Posts in 43259 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  New York Hammerstein setlists - wishes/guesses
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 8 Go Down Print
Author Topic: New York Hammerstein setlists - wishes/guesses  (Read 16504 times)
Krispy Kreme
« Reply #40 on: April 26, 2006, 11:44:11 PM »

As much as I want to hear the new stuff...i want to hear the old stuff too peace

4 hour show!!!
russtcb
Takin' Care Of Business In A Flash
Legend

« Reply #41 on: April 27, 2006, 10:37:15 AM »

As much as I want to hear the new stuff...i want to hear the old stuff too peace

4 hour show!!!

I can't help but hope for something like that!!

"It's harder to live with the truth about you than to live with the lies about me"
https://www.youtube.com/infectiousgroovepodcast
leesixxrose
Banned
VIP

I love Kiki

« Reply #42 on: April 27, 2006, 10:39:48 AM »

I hope they are different.. for the most part 2001/2002 they have all been the same... if you have heard one bootleg you have pretty much heard all the shows..... kinda boring owning an entire CD book with 50+ CD's and they all have the same set list.....
russtcb
Legend

« Reply #43 on: April 27, 2006, 10:41:52 AM »

I hope they are different.. for the most part 2001/2002 they have all been the same... if you have heard one bootleg you have pretty much heard all the shows..... kinda boring owning an entire CD book with 50+ CD's and they all have the same set list.....

I have a good feeling that they will mix it up to a certain extent. I think each show in NYC will get a different setlist.

"It's harder to live with the truth about you than to live with the lies about me"
leesixxrose
Banned
VIP

I love Kiki

« Reply #44 on: April 27, 2006, 10:44:59 AM »

I have a good feeling that they will mix it up to a certain extent. I think each show in NYC will get a different setlist.

I sure hope your right
russtcb
Legend

« Reply #45 on: April 27, 2006, 11:18:07 AM »

I posted this somewhere else, but since we're on the topic of setlist again.

I'm hoping for this to be the set for the first show:

Chinese Democracy
You Could Be Mine
Mr. Brownstone
Live And Let Die
Nightrain
There Was A Time
Welcome To The Jungle
Used To Love Her
The Garden
Sweet Child O' Mine
The Blues
Civil War
You're Crazy (Acoustic)
Catcher In The Rye
Breakdown
November Rain
Bad Apples
Oh My God
It's So Easy
Yesterdays
Coma
Rocket Queen

Encore One:

Patience
Estranged
Don't Cry (Alternate Lyrics)

Encore Two:

Pretty Tied Up (dedicated to VR)
Locomotive
Better
Paradise City

The rest of the nights.....YOU GUYS ARE ON YOUR OWN!!!!!!!!!! lol

TOPGUNner
Rocker

Gonna call the president...

« Reply #46 on: April 27, 2006, 12:11:01 PM »

Chinese Democracy
You Could Be Mine
Mr. Brownstone
Live And Let Die
Nightrain
There Was A Time
Welcome To The Jungle
Used To Love Her
The Garden
Sweet Child O' Mine
The Blues
Civil War
You're Crazy (Acoustic)
Catcher In The Rye
Breakdown
November Rain
Bad Apples
Oh My God
It's So Easy
Yesterdays
Coma
Rocket Queen

Encore One:

Patience
Estranged

Encore Two:

Locomotive
Better
Paradise City

WHAT?!?! NO SILKWORMS?!?!  hihi

...Jeez I hope they play for that long

Got a one way ticket on your last chance ride
Got a one way ticket to your suicide
Jaeball104
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #47 on: April 27, 2006, 01:44:51 PM »

lol yea that would be one long ass set
russtcb
Legend

« Reply #48 on: April 27, 2006, 02:02:54 PM »

Chinese Democracy
You Could Be Mine
Mr. Brownstone
Live And Let Die
Nightrain
There Was A Time
Welcome To The Jungle
Used To Love Her
The Garden
Sweet Child O' Mine
The Blues
Civil War
You're Crazy (Acoustic)
Catcher In The Rye
Breakdown
November Rain
Bad Apples
Oh My God
It's So Easy
Yesterdays
Coma
Rocket Queen

Encore One:

Patience
Estranged

Encore Two:

Locomotive
Better
Paradise City

WHAT?!?! NO SILKWORMS?!?!  hihi

...Jeez I hope they play for that long

Hahaha.....thats funny about Silkworms. In all seriousness, if they played that long it'd be the greatest gig ever in the history of the band. There's a show from California in 1991 where they played for right around 3 hours. That to my knowledge is the longest show to date.

pilferk
The Riddler
Legend

Marmite Militia, taking over one piece of toast at a time!!!

« Reply #49 on: April 27, 2006, 02:11:40 PM »

The longest show was almost 4 hours.? August 3rd, 1991. at the Great Western Forum in Inglewood, CA.

Thanks to www.gnrontour.com for the details. Smiley

08.03.91 - Great Western Forum, Inglewood, CA
opening act: Skid Row
set: Perfect Crime, Mr. Brownstone, Right Next Door To Hell, Bad Obsession, Live And Let Die, It's So Easy, Yesterdays, Dust N' Bones, Double Talkin' Jive, Civil War, I Was Only Joking [Intro] / Patience, You Could Be Mine, Piano Solo, November Rain, My Michelle, 14 Years, Nightrain, Welcome To The Jungle, Drum Solo, Guitar Solo, Godfather Theme, Pretty Tied Up, Rocket Queen, Don't Cry [w/ Shannon Hoon], Only Women Bleed [Intro] / Knockin' On Heaven's Door, You Ain't The First [w/ Shannon Hoon], Used To Love Her, Move To The City, Bad Time [Intro] / Sweet Child O' Mine, You're Crazy [w/ Sebastian Bach], Locomotive, Out Ta Get Me, Dead Horse, Estranged, Paradise City
audio/video recording?: audio
notes: Unbelievable setlist which resulted in the longest show of the entire UYI tour. The band didn't want to leave the stage! 10 songs from Appetite For Destruction are played! Special guest performances by Shannon Hoon and Sebastian Bach. The show ends at 3:36 a.m. after nearly 4 hours!

Together again,
Gee, it's good to be together again,
I just can't imagine that you've ever been gone
It's not starting over, it's just going on
russtcb
Legend

« Reply #50 on: April 27, 2006, 02:21:34 PM »

The longest show was almost 4 hours.  August 3rd, 1991. at the Great Western Forum in Inglewood, CA.

set: Perfect Crime, Mr. Brownstone, Right Next Door To Hell, Bad Obsession, Live And Let Die, It's So Easy, Yesterdays, Dust N' Bones, Double Talkin' Jive, Civil War, I Was Only Joking [Intro] / Patience, You Could Be Mine, Piano Solo, November Rain, My Michelle, 14 Years, Nightrain, Welcome To The Jungle, Drum Solo, Guitar Solo, Godfather Theme, Pretty Tied Up, Rocket Queen, Don't Cry [w/ Shannon Hoon], Only Women Bleed [Intro] / Knockin' On Heaven's Door, You Ain't The First [w/ Shannon Hoon], Used To Love Her, Move To The City, Bad Time [Intro] / Sweet Child O' Mine, You're Crazy [w/ Sebastian Bach], Locomotive, Out Ta Get Me, Dead Horse, Estranged, Paradise City
notes: Unbelievable setlist which resulted in the longest show of the entire UYI tour. The band didn't want to leave the stage! 10 songs from Appetite For Destruction are played! Special guest performances by Shannon Hoon and Sebastian Bach. The show ends at 3:36 a.m. after nearly 4 hours!

Yeah thats the show I was talking about. I have an audio boot of it I just forgot how long it was. I'd settle for four hours I guess Wink

TOPGUNner
Rocker

Gonna call the president...

« Reply #51 on: April 27, 2006, 03:31:07 PM »

The longest show was almost 4 hours.? August 3rd, 1991. at the Great Western Forum in Inglewood, CA.

WOW...what's more crazy, the fact that they played for nearly 4 hours, or that SKID ROW opened up...lol....skid row

Got a one way ticket on your last chance ride
Got a one way ticket to your suicide
Barbie567
Rocker

I must be losin' my mind - are you blind?

« Reply #52 on: April 27, 2006, 04:56:27 PM »

Always been a big GNR fan, but never got into collecting bootlegs - where would I find one of that show?  Because that is an amazing setlist!!!
SonofAGun
Rocker

Original fan Circa 87, Shaq and Roses?

« Reply #53 on: May 09, 2006, 08:35:10 AM »

I didnt see a similar thread.

Any guesses as to how many hereto unheard songs GNR will play beginning Friday and through next week? I predict 1, 2 at most. If the album is "regular" length, they only have at most 6-8 songs to spare.

dave-gnfnr2k
I left this board for good once
Banned
Legend

When all I've got is precious time

« Reply #54 on: May 09, 2006, 08:36:46 AM »

I m guessing they will play, CD, Madagascar, the  blues, IRS, TWAT, CITR and Better and maybe the first single. Since those songs are already out there I dont think it will be matter if they are bootleged. I hope to god they dont do the same set list as the 2002 tour.

This is for BabyGorilla and the people like him.
Before all my posts about subjective matters there should be an IMO before the post. I took this sig down but of course it has to go back up.
LaTeRaLuS
Rocker

Some say the end is near......

« Reply #55 on: May 09, 2006, 08:39:50 AM »

hey dave, not trying to be an arse but just coz better, CITR, IRS and twat leaked doesnt mean that will b the only new material he plays. peace
speed-stone
Banned
Rocker

...i fell in love and baby...

« Reply #56 on: May 09, 2006, 08:39:58 AM »

I m guessing they will play, CD, Madagascar, the? blues, IRS, TWAT, CITR and Better and maybe the first single. Since those songs are already out there I dont think it will be matter if they are bootleged. I hope to god they dont do the same set list as the 2002 tour.

why? it would be cool to hear more new material, but some of us haven't seen them live yet and would be more than content with just seeing them perform the classics and a few new songs, whether they have been played before or not. anything else would just be a huge bonus.

i see the light at the end, but everytime i take a step, it gets dim... tell me is this hell we're living in? if so, heaven's gotta be better, but if we're hellbound, whatever, it's going down.
Lara
I Finck therefore I am
Legend

« Reply #57 on: May 09, 2006, 08:41:40 AM »

I'm afraid it ill be about the same setlist as RIR3.
They're not gonna play any leaks.
-though I would love it if they played "Better"...  no
dave-gnfnr2k
I left this board for good once
Banned
Legend

When all I've got is precious time

« Reply #58 on: May 09, 2006, 08:48:22 AM »

hey dave, not trying to be an arse but just coz better, CITR, IRS and twat leaked doesnt mean that will b the only new material he plays. peace

Because Axl doesnt want the whole album online before it comes out.

This is for BabyGorilla and the people like him.
Before all my posts about subjective matters there should be an IMO before the post. I took this sig down but of course it has to go back up.
nesquick
\m/
Banned
Legend

Richard Fortus, the phenomenon

« Reply #59 on: May 09, 2006, 08:49:43 AM »

I guess 20-22 songs. a 2H show I think. Don't forget the extra-time thing. I doubt they can play until 2 or 3 am in that kind of place. It's not a festival.
« Last Edit: May 09, 2006, 08:51:16 AM by nesquick » Logged

Here today... waiting for Chinese Democracy
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 8 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: