Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 22, 2024, 09:37:18 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228098 Posts in 43259 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Are we in for a Weiland rant?
Pages: 1 [2] 3  All Go Down Print
Author Topic: Are we in for a Weiland rant?  (Read 7875 times)
supaplex
VIP

just another lazy prick

« Reply #20 on: May 12, 2006, 03:10:34 AM »

don't think axl's gonna go on a rant about scott.
he'll crack a joke or make fun of him, maybe. but not a rant

Origen
« Reply #21 on: May 12, 2006, 03:15:00 AM »

So you people want Axl to rant about Weiland. Yet when Weiland ranted about Axl he is a "faggot" for doing so. Don't be such hypocrising bastards.
badapple81
« Reply #22 on: May 12, 2006, 03:20:02 AM »

I would imagine Botaxl wants everyone to forget what Weiland wrote, being as it's all true.

Who is Botaxl exactly?

And if you think all of those things, seems kinda pointless for you to bother being here and contributing to these threads  Roll Eyes
Megaguns
« Reply #23 on: May 12, 2006, 04:58:57 AM »

I hope axl does a cool rant, but i dont see why he would, some people may interpret it as jealousy.
TOPGUNner
Rocker

Gonna call the president...

« Reply #24 on: May 12, 2006, 05:42:43 AM »

I see no reason for Axl to address Weiland. This is the first time GNR is back in NYC in over 3 years...talk about the new CD, play music, and make the night about Guns and Roses, not about stupid battle of words and hurt feelings.  peace

Got a one way ticket on your last chance ride
Got a one way ticket to your suicide
LaTeRaLuS
Rocker

Some say the end is near......

« Reply #25 on: May 12, 2006, 05:50:35 AM »

if i was axl i wouldnt waste my breath on the junkie fuck up, however, a rant would be quite funny, i bet axl could have the whole room in stitches!!!!!
NicoRourke
On board
Legend

Not sorry.

« Reply #26 on: May 12, 2006, 06:10:10 AM »

I hope he doesn't. Weiland doesn't deserve a single word from Axl. He's useless.

But as we know Axl, maybe he might just speak his mind hihi

You know where to put your 'just shut up and sing'.

Long live GN'R.
darkmonth
« Reply #27 on: May 12, 2006, 06:32:10 AM »

It would be awesome! But Axl's not a piece of shit like Weiland so.... he won't stoop to that level...

WTF?  HAHA!  Of course he would ...

Warren Beaty... Slash... Izzy... most people Axl's had problems with, have had the abuse from stage ...

but it's not anything to care about ... it's all funny Cheesy
Megaguns
« Reply #28 on: May 12, 2006, 06:45:52 AM »

It would be awesome! But Axl's not a piece of shit like Weiland so.... he won't stoop to that level...

WTF?? HAHA!? Of course he would ...

Warren Beaty... Slash... Izzy... most people Axl's had problems with, have had the abuse from stage ...

thats true... i love the warren beatty rant.... classic.   if he reads the boards he may do a rant about the internet again, since the leaks and all....
Brody
« Reply #29 on: May 12, 2006, 08:10:58 AM »

I hope he doesnt waste his time!! I would rather maybe hear him talk about the philly incident or news on cd or something other then VR.. Why do you guys hate VR so much cant ya be a fan of both bands!
snakepipero
Banned
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #30 on: May 12, 2006, 08:30:03 AM »

Hey guys. Why do you attack weiland. He's a great frontman and singer as well as Axl. I hope Axl to return great and become as great as he was.
and People, don't forget that the truth is that in the past decade Axl has done nothing and Scott has done a lot of things
Schwarzgold
VIP

KAWUGI!

« Reply #31 on: May 12, 2006, 08:32:15 AM »

thats true... i love the warren beatty rant.... classic.? ?if he reads the boards he may do a rant about the internet again, since the leaks and all....

Is there an audiofile of the Beatty-rant available? I never heard it.

Restraint is for suckers.
shaun
« Reply #32 on: May 12, 2006, 08:33:06 AM »

knowing Axl probably. Although i really think he should leave it well alone. Concentrate on the music and leave the ranting. Mind you, he's bound to rant about something, its good to get things off your chest, and why not do it infront of an audience  Grin
Nighteyes
VIP

« Reply #33 on: May 12, 2006, 08:36:38 AM »

thats true... i love the warren beatty rant.... classic.? ?if he reads the boards he may do a rant about the internet again, since the leaks and all....

I want to hear it too..When was it?

shit happens when you party naked
mikegiuliana
Legend

I'm a llama!

« Reply #34 on: May 12, 2006, 08:49:25 AM »

Honestly I don't care about a weiland rant, but it is possible.. Axl is older and more mature I don't think he's going to care about that anymore..
AxlFink
VIP

thelesserkings.com

« Reply #35 on: May 12, 2006, 09:13:21 AM »

i wish we would hear axl bash scott but axl is in another league and doesnt even care what scott says. and i like scott, just not vr. vr was good just for 1 album
how do you know they wont be good for 2 albums when it hasnt come out... but yeah... fuck scott.  he should go shoot up.
mikegiuliana
Legend

I'm a llama!

« Reply #36 on: May 12, 2006, 09:17:55 AM »

I hope he doesnt waste his time!! I would rather maybe hear him talk about the philly incident or news on cd or something other then VR.. Why do you guys hate VR so much cant ya be a fan of both bands!

it's about sides on forums, since the band broke up it seems like you have to be against one or the other.. Like axl will love you more if you are loyal to him..
NicoRourke
On board
Legend

Not sorry.

« Reply #37 on: May 12, 2006, 10:09:50 AM »

It was Paris 1992. It's on the Appetite for collection section. Look for a topic called "Axl Rants". beer

You know where to put your 'just shut up and sing'.

Long live GN'R.
nygiants82
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #38 on: May 12, 2006, 10:44:04 AM »

Yeah Paris 92. He dedicated Double Talkin Jive to Warren Beatty. Something about Madonna and kicking his ass. I cant remember totally.

"All we need, is just a little patience"
Mandy.
Bitch Queen
Legend

« Reply #39 on: May 12, 2006, 10:47:03 AM »

Yes, but you know Axl, he might address it indirectly. Don't expect to hear Weiland's name, but "the bastard with hairy ass" or something like that.
Pages: 1 [2] 3  All Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: